Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Experience Tranquility [Esperia]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:16 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

The golden warrior nodded his head curtly in response, seemingly pleased at the determination that has surfaced within Fenrir's heart. "While the power of a Saiyajin might still beyond your reach currently, the form you currently possess is quite suitable for combat. Like your namesake, 'Fenrir' the power of he who crossed the boundaries between men and beast dwells within you: a Lycan. Your first task will be to learn to control your rage while inside that form."

The mysterious figure gestured toward the house where the stream of shadowy creatures were pouring out from, the monsters slowly merging together to take a grotesque humanoid form!

"What is that?!" Esperia's worried voice came from behind the duo while Asmodeus mused out loud. "It is likely the source of the dark presence shrouding this place..."

"Give it back.... give back our existence.... return it return it return it GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

The creature let out a furious howl as he darted forwards toward the duo.

"You better be prepared, I won't permit something as unsightly as losing to something like this!"

The Saiyajin adopted a combative stance. "You take the lead, show me what type of warrior you are Fenrir!"

(obligatory music to listen to)

#27Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:25 pm

Baron
Fenrir needed not any more goading from the golden warrior nor the two behind him he was ready for whatever was to come. He clenched his fist, he was a tad off balance at first but he finally managed to control his new form and crouched down ready to pounce. He heeded the words of controlling his rage, but he had found himself taken aback by primal instincts that were beginning to dwell in the back of his mind, seeping through the cracks of his will as they attempted to take him over. This feeling had once taken him before, but he was not himself or well, he was not who he is now. He held his head as images played back, they were vivid, faint, but he saw them, his vision just before being crushed, the first time he had come to this dream realm and then Esperia and Asmodeus struggling to protect him... He had enough.

Nodding to himself he took the initiative meeting the grotesque monstrosity's charge with one of his own. The beast vaguely resembled the golden warrior, but it was all the same, a beast that needed to be put down. "I won't let you hurt them! I won't let you destroy my mind!" he cocked back his right claw, lowering himself before he matched the monster's lunge, his sharp appendage would cock back with a mighty uppercut as he tried to at the very least injure them. He had to kill it if he wanted to protect, there was no holding back.

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 MJmwSQc
"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#28Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:37 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

The golden warrior was quick to match Fenrir's charge, rushing alongside him while Fenrir's claw matched the lunge of the monstrous warrior, claw clashing against giant fist as Fenrir soon swinged his arm with a mighty uppercut, leading to the fiend to reel backwards, a pained roar escaping from him while the golden warrior swooped in from the side, a sweep of his leg sending the monster flying several meters into the air. However, in the same moment that he regained his footing the golden warrior had already disappeared behind the monster, kicking it straight back toward Fenrir who would be given another opportunity to launch an attack upon the monster!

"GRAAAAAAAH YOU WON'T DENY ME!!!!" The monster roared in pure rage as he swung his giant fist at Fenrir's head.

At the same time the golden warrior landed several meters behind the Lycan, providing his statement with the same stern tone as before. "Occupy him for a bit longer! I'll cleanse his filth from this realm! Raising one arm upwards while the other was lowered downwards he started to chant. "Ka-"

A powerful surge of energy started to emit from the golden warrior, his aura burning fiercely while he started to seemingly charge up an attack! It appeared Fenrir had returned to the frontlines!"

#29Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Baron
Fenrir took action immediately ducking beneath the massive fist and releasing a series of jabs into the deformed being's side. He tried his best to get quite a few in before immediately knocking it back with a strike of his palm. Apparently he needed to goad time and that was just what he'd do. He nodded to the golden warrior and charged yet again he and the other colliding hands clutched into one another. The massive purple appendage swallowed the Lycan's left hand, but the right kept a steel grip. This was it, this was fighting! He was doing it! While it wasn't as scary as he thought, he felt himself with nerves as he tried his best to buy time.

His left hand would begin give in to the pressure of the purple limb, but Fenrir hadn't given up. He threw his head back and headed butted his opponent as hard as he could. With the two fighting Esperia and the Demon Lord must have been a ways away by now. Whatever the golden warrior had in store better had happened quick else they wouldn't be leaving the dream realm any time soon and that was the last thing anyone would want.

"Hey Guest, wanna train with me? No worries, I'll start soft and get harder as we go."
🐺
#30Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:10 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Me-"

As the golden warrior pulled his hands back energy started to pulse in the space between his palms, a sphere of blue-ish energy burning fiercely. Meanwhile Fenrir's determination paid off, the headbutt making the monster reel backwards in pain.

"Ha-"

By now the violent burning energy clearly started to pulse more firmly, yet as he was headbutted the fiend suddenly pulled the purple limb backward and lunged himself forwards by using it as a spring, attempting to leap past Fenrir, but in the sme moment a familiar flurry of pink blossoms knocked him backwards!

"Me-"

Fenrir would have likely felt the light tug against the back of his shirt, and if he were to look at the source would find the Demon Lord of Lust nodding at him. "Quickly Fenrir, let's get to safety before he fires that attack, Esperia can stall for the remaining time we need..."

As the monster lunged forwards once more Esperia tapped her foot on the ground, causing a flurry of thorny spikes to rise toward the fiend who jumped over them, a lethal decision as it would soon be revealed.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

A beam of highly condensed mana rushed from the outstretched hands of the golden warrior, engulfing the fiend as it screeched in agony. "YOUUUUUUU MIGHT FORGET, BUT YOU CAN'T ERASE THE PAAAAAAAAST!" were the fiend's final words as it was evaporated, leaving the group with a well-earned victory!

#31Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Baron
Fenrir was stunned for a moment how he managed to hit the beast, but he did not stagger it. Instead he was brushed off and the monster charged his friends yet again. Just before he could do anything to further challenge the opposition he was pulled away by the scruff of his neck. He nodded to the Demon Lord of lust and followed her closely as they got out of the way and what he saw next astonished him. There was a beautiful shade of blue, concentrated mana shot at the nameless foe. He shielded his eyes and tried his best to not be blinded by the ray.

The message delivered was not one that Fenrir would forget anytime soon, it told him that he couldn't erase the past. But he never recounted seeing such a thing, not even in his dreams prior to this... Though it was only the one. This must have been his fear or what he was hiding in the back of his mind? What could it have been besides a monster? Were there more like it? There must have been answers to all of this. But his mind soon stuck on the fact that half of the monster resembled him, he conjured up the warrior not that thing...

"What do we do now?" he looked to the demon and esperia.

🐺
#32Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:20 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

With the battle settled the golden warrior seemingly was starting to shimmer and fade away, leaving Esperia and Asmodeus to approach Fenrir while Esperia explained further. "I think our time is almost up Fenrir~ We'll be ejected out of your dreamscape soon."

And indeed, moments later a blur overcame their vision as Fenrir and Esperia found themselves back in the doctor office. "I monitored your reactions to the dream Fenrir, I'll have a proper analysis prepared by tomorrow, so I'll give the report to Esperia then for the two of you to discuss."

The girl nodded her head weakly, clearly exhausted after this little adventure they had. "Enough adventuring for now~ Let's go and grab something to eat, shall we Fenrir?" The girl mused softly as she looked at the man to confirm how he was doing. Yet in the meanwhile Asmodeus had remained eerily silent, pondering deeply about the events that had transpired inside the man's dream world.

"I think it's important to relax and enjoy the simpler things in life sometime~ don't you agree?" A playful wink followed from the girl while she gently extended a hand to him to help him out of the chair."

#33Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Baron
Fenrir's eyes opened but for a moment he stood in place shocked by all that occured. There was so much that happened, a fight, the house, the child in the picture. It must have been him? Unless he himself had a child? Then that'd maybe make sense but he sort of remembered the watering hole the picture was taken out so there was a chance he was there? Unless his mind was playing tricks on him. Maybe he was just suffering from a general lack of sleep, who knew at this point all he knew now was that he was starving and wanted something to eat right now. A nice juicy steak would do him some good, or maybe a basket of chicken would do him even more good. it didn't matter what he ate he was hungry and he was hungry now.

"Ooo, thank you doctor and sure espy, let's get a bite to eat!" he smiled warmly at her as he crossed his arms, upon feeling his skin he felt goosebumps, it seemed seeing the golden warrior had made him feel energized! Possibly even changing his opinion on fighting. While he did still have some nerves when it came to it, he did want to do more.

🐺
#34Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia did have an idea in mind for their destination, yet it would be one that the man likely had not expected for it was neither restaurant or tavern they visited, but a large pond within Crocus, one filled to the brim with fish! Esperia pointed toward a small vendor stand that contained a lot of fishing rods and bait and explained with a sheepish grin. "Do you like fishing? This place is different than most because you catch your food yourself, and then they will prepare and cook it for you~ Fun right? and you can eat as much as you can catch!"

The girl eagerly paid the entree fee for the two of them and guided Fenrir to the fishing rods, seemingly picking out one of them and preparing some bait before settling for a spot near the pier, a large bucket between the two of them while she explained with a soft smile. "I used to fish a lot with my sister~ But her skill and luck with the rod was a lot better than mine~" A sheepish giggle escaped her lips as she looked at the water, waiting for one of the fish to bite while enjoying her conversation with the man.

#35Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:19 pm

Baron
Fenrir was a bit sluggish on the walk but he followed the best he could as he held his throbbing head. She seemed to have a destination in mind and thus far it seemed every destination she had taken him had benefited the both of him. This time however it seemed she was favoring him quite a bit, he paused when they got to the pond as his face lit up with excitement. "A pond!" he cheered as it soon came into view, that meant they were either going to go swimming or fishing! "I love fishing!" for some reason he legitimately felt like he loved the activity despite not being able to recount doing so before.

"Espy this place sounds awesome!" he beamed to her as he excitedly paced next to her. After she paid and they made it to the pier he hugged her with his right arm, it coiling around her in a strong hug as he held his rod in the other, "Thank you so much espy! I have no idea how I could ever repay you for such kindness, I've done nothing but be all strange and stuff and you've been kind to me time and time again! I don't know how but i'm gonna pay you back lots!" when he let her go he'd bait his hook and cast.

🐺
#36Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:27 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia smiled warmly at him while musing softly. "Just remain my friend, no matter what happens~ Fenrir, that's all I can ask for~" The girl answered to his cheerful statement. While they started fishing the girl's expression softened a little as she mused out loud. "When the war is over I plan to start traveling with my girlfriend, do you have any ideas what you want to do in the future after you become a Saiyajin?" The girl inquired with a clear hint of curiosity in her expression, but shortly after he had answered her it seemed that she was disrupted by a violent tug on her rod, making the girl exclaim excitedly. "I caught one already Fenrir!"

It seemed to had been quite the catch also with the way she was struggling to reel it in, the line pulling back and forth as a shadow started to reach the surface of the pond. "aaaaalmost---- HA!" The obsidian-haired trickster exclaimed as she pulled with all her force, yet her delighted and excited expression changed swiftly. Cheeks turned scarlet red from embarrassment because... the prey she had caught was, in fact, a huge boot that could have only belonged to the giant race!

"..."

#37Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:39 pm

Baron
Her question made him feel... Sad. He didn't know what he was going to do if he managed the magic. There was nothing he could do, he remembered no plan, no home, nothing. There was no where for him to go outside of meeting Esperia and asmo. Without those two he probably would still be trying to remember his name thus for the time being he would hide his sadness with a smile. "I... Don't really know, I don't remember any home to go to after everything." he rubbed the back of his neck meekly, "I guess... Travel or something?"

When she got a bite he pumped his fist and cheered her on, "You got this Espy!" he watched the water for signs of life, the shadow was huge! she must have had a withering behemoth of a beast! Ge was almost a bit jealous because she was doing this so quickly. He put his hand over his eyes and looked for the fish though what would come was a boot! "Whoa! That's huge!" he smiled at her, "You gonna keep it? Maybe we can sell it or something!" he laughed before patting her on the back in comfort.

🐺
#38Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:48 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"You think people would buy a smelly giant boot?" The girl couldn't help but blink in confusion before she started to laugh heartily, clearly amused at the idea Fenrir was entertaining. "That would be funny~ And traveling isn't a bad idea! There are a lot of things to do and see in this world, and you're always welcome to travel with us if you get bored."

A short pause happened as she tilted her head lightly to the side as if she was pondering about something before she continued speaking "A man can't live without desires, so seek out your desire Fenrir, a man with desire is a man with a mission, and when a man has a goal he is able to reach his full potential." Grinning sheepishly as her tone was sounding more like Asmodeus' the girl asked bashfully. "That's something Asmodeus would say, wouldn't she?"

The girl seemed quite interested in the saying, but decided to change the subject to something else soon afterwards. "After we go fishing we can search for some more friends for you~ Asmodeus said she knew some who would be pretty interesting and fun for you to meet!"

#39Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Baron
"I've got nothin' I didn't even remember my own name, I don't even know if we can really get this magic..." he looked away as he reeled in his line, "But that's irrelevant to the now, let's just forget about that ok?" he asked her as he started to gently reel in his line a bit more. It wasn't that he was irritated but the last thing he wanted to do was remember that he had no plan. She could speak on desire but she was talking to someone with nothing other than a transformation. Where was he to go? What would he do? "I desire nothing honestly." he looked back out to the water.

He sighed and looked down at his feet, while he wasn't angry it hurt him to think about all of that. He just wanted to have a nice time and fish, but now he was uncertain of the future. What would he do? Wander the world with nothing to his name? He was just one man, a man with no lover. At the very least she atleast had comfort in that but Fenrir? He couldn't even decide what part of the city he wanted to see without getting confused.

🐺
#40Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:23 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Mhmm~ You do have something: your friends~" She patted him reassuringly on the shoulder when suddenly the fishing rod of Fenrir started to tug heavily. "F-Fenrir! You caught something!" She exclaimed in excitement, standing upright to look excitedly at the man's contest of strength with the fish. Should he start reeling it in he would likely find that a large shadow was starting to appear toward the surface of the pond! "Wow! It seems to be a big one!"

The girl exclaimed excitedly, and if Fenrir kept up he would have soon discovered a giant of a trout was now danging on the hook! "Fenrir~ Fenrir~ let's go and get it cooked!" The girl exclaimed excitedly while some of the guests started to whistle

"Wow look at that guy! He caught this badass fish!" Another man was giving him a thumbs-up. "That takes skill to catch man, excellent work! Enjoy your meal with your little sister!" Wait what, did he just call her Fenrir's little sister? Hearing those words caused Esperia's cheeks to flush up lightly as they reached the restaurant part of the area, where a group of cooks were ready to prepare the fish he had caught.

"You know... I wouldn't mind having a nice elder brother like you..."

#41Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:17 pm

Baron
Fenrir had faded away for a moment as he looked down at the water for a moment blank. His dear friend's insistence in speaking about desire had made him sad. He was already foul, he had nothing to his name and she was only making him feel worst. He tried his best to crack a smile, but he wouldn't show her the pain he was already in. He sighed and looked across the way at the water, he would have to figure something out sooner or later. It wasn't all that much to do, he could find somewhere but she... Really made him feel bad.

He looked up at her when she spoke on his line being picked at and he stood up immediately to reel it in, he pulled back flexing as he and Esperia held it with him he walked back and in one big heave yanked the beast out of the water, "Dude it's a bass! Or... Trout?" he tilted his head looking at, he couldn't explain it but his mood had completely changed. It was amazing, he had actually caught something. He and Espy got it out of the water and took it to the cooks. They dressed it while they spoke to others.

"Thank you, I will enjoy the meal with my little sister." he ruffled her hair.

🐺
#42Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

The ruffling of her hair was unexpected, but yet clearly not unappreciated either. The kindness of his gesture caused her cheeks to flush up slightly while she grinned sheepishly at him. It took a bit of time before the cooks finished preparing the meal, but it certainly would be worth the wait as the duo found themselves guided to a table where on their plates was a collection of differently prepared parts of the fish. From sushi slices to fishsticks and even a bit of raw fish, a request Esperia had sneaked in for Fenrir after learning how fond he was of raw meat. "Have a nice meal Fenny~" Esperia hummed happily as she clapped her hands together in a prayer before digging in to the meal. It was really delicious, and with Fenrir's mood turned back to normal she was clearly pleased by the result of her efforts to cheer him up. "hehe~ do you also like raw fish, or only meat?"

Of course she was a bit curious, wanting to learn more about the man whose meal she was sharing. In the end despite her words and friendly attitude, she had known Fenrir for not that long...

#43Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:39 pm

Baron
He was ready for his meal, now light heated and feeling warm from the hunt he was simply now just Fenrir. No sadness, no disdain, just sitting down as happy as he could be as he waited for the fish to finish. It made him wonder how they would split up the meal, of course's he'd want to go half and half but he wouldn't mind giving her a bit more if she wanted it. He was just happy to be spending time with her again. She was pretty cute, far too cute to actually be related to him but all the same he was more than proud to call her his little sister.

"Ya know, you're really awesome espy." he nodded to her before turning to their table, "Oh and uh, I like fish alot I wouldn't mind eating it war! I also like meat in general but fish is my favorite! Odd I can't recall a day of fishing but it was really fun doing it with you." he laughed a bit more light heartedly. "Ya know, I guess I will have a quest to go on after I become a Saiyan, I wanna find uh... What you have.. A.." he struggled with the word, though it was on the tip of his tongue.

🐺
#44Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia grinned sheepishly at Fenrir's compliment, and yet hearing her assumption about his fondness for raw fish was correct quickly made her feel proud about her little guess. However, with Fenrir's renewed interest in becoming a Saiyan and having found a goal to pursue led to Esperia to tilt her head slightly to the side in curiosity. "What I have that you don't have? Umm..." She started to ponder about what he might had been talking about. "A pair of breasts?" However, as if on cue a female voice resounded from behind The Lycan. "You don't exactly get to brag about that when you're as flat as a billboard Espy~"

Hearing those words Esperia's cheeks flushed up brightly as a pair of elf-like beings had stood to each side of Baron. While their youthfulness made them look like children, there was clearly something different to them. "You're not one to talk either Aura!" Esperia declared with blushing cheeks and a flustered tone while the girlish one of the duo actually bowed lightly and stuttered softly. "P-Please forgive my sister's words Master Esperia." Yet after a moment Esperia merely shook her head and smiled, a light wave into the duo's direction following. "Those two are the friends I wanted you to meet Fenrir~ The girlish looking one, who by the way is actually a boy is Mare, and that's his sister Aura~"

Aura grinned at Fenrir, gently patting his shoulder in a greeting. "Heard you were quite the fisher, nice to meet ya!"

#45Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:12 am

Baron
What he meant of course was her drive and will to succeed, sure he could have meant something else but he wasn't too sure what he was even talking about right now. He looked at her with fondness as she tried to decipher what she meant. The first to come out of her mouth was breast which only earned a crimson blush from the Lycan as he meekly chuckled at the very thought. If he wasn't already displaying any redness from their day he was certainly a fine shade of tomato red now. Breast? That was silly. He couldn't even handle the view of two naked women, he'd give himself panic attacks if he had those unmentionable things.

On cue a female voice spoke from behind them Fenrir's ears perked up at the sound and he looked back to see who was invading their conversation. Before he knew it two small pointy eared individuals joined them. He was a tad surprised by their unique appearance he hadn't ever seen beings like these before. Though one seemed confident while the other was more docile. Interesting to see, he'd look at them both inquisitively as they were each introduced proper. "Really? Friends of yours? And you want me to meet them?" the way he spoke he sounded as if he could hardly believe it, the blush across the back of his nose and right hand immediately retreating to the back of his head to give it a scratch should have been an set of actions that told that the Saiyan was embarrassed.

"I mean, sorry, thank you. I'll try to live up to anything you've heard as long as it's not bad. It's really nice to meet you too Aura! Oh, Aura and Mare, aura and mare! I like those names! ha ha. Sorry If I'm talking alot, I haven't really spoken to anyone else since I got out of the medbay."

he rubbed his hands, "Say, why don't you two join us? I wanna get to know you two!"

🐺
#46Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:19 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

"Haha don't worry about being talkative, we could use someone who likes to talk around here, makes things more interesting!" Aura stated with a grin while Mare nodded his head sheepishly at Fenrir's offer to join them for a meal. While Aura took a seat beside the man, Mare had opted to pick one across from Fenrir, seemingly a bit flustered and happy for some reason while Esperia explained with a grin. "Aura and Mare are Dark Elves, they are pretty different from ordinary elves, but Asmodeus will explain that to you another time.

Yet when Fenrir mentioned the medbay it seemingly led to Mare to address him. "U-Umm t-that's not a bad thing, according to my research you grow stronger by enduring such injuries and recovering from it. M-Master Asmodeus once told me it's an unique property that those who possess the potential to become a Saiyajin has."

Shortly after speaking Mare scooped up a fishstick, bashfully nibbling on it till the flavor reached him, causing his cheeks to flush up slightly and a soft sound to come from him, clearly a sigh of delight at the pleasant dish he had been able to sample.

#47Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:55 pm

Baron
This was an interesting turn of events, so they were pointy ears, or well had pointy ears and were called elves? Strange he couldn't think of such a name to describe them before. So these "elves" of hers, or well Asmo's were friends after all? That wasn't so bad, one was kind of pushy but Fenrir could appreciate suck a brash personality. As for the passive, quiet one he wanted to see more out of him. His sister couldn't be the one hogging all of the glory now could she? He had to have some back bone in that tiny frame.

Fenrir would have to test him, see how much of a man he can be. Just as he concocted a plan he reached for one of his fish sticks only to have it evade his grip into the hand of another. He watched the delicacy, the flaky golden deliciousness as it entered the maw of no other than mare. This young boy just stole his... His mouth hung open, there of course was a whole basket to choose from but... But that one was the one he had selected. For a moment he was silent, but in his mind he was about to transform into the golden warrior!

But instead of flipping out he took a fish stick and took a bite out of it. "Ah, this is nice, friends food and food." he sighed contently. "So, have you all known my little sister long?"

🐺
#48Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:11 pm

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Esperia couldn't help but suppress a giggle at the fact Mare had just taken the fishstick Fenrir was trying to get, and the poor elf was even unaware of it due to how enamored he was with the flavor. Mare nodded his head sheepishly in agreement to the man's statement yet when he inquired about how long they had known Esperia the one beside Fenrir shook her head lightly. "Nope~" The response would likely have come as a surprise, so Aura decided to explain things a bit further. "We actually known her for only a few days so far~ Master Asmodeus had send us on a mission in preparations for her revival when the Church's army and the Holy Knights intruded onto her dominion."

Mare nodded his head lightly while nibbling more of the fishstick while Esperia was clearly curious at the tale Aura was telling. "It was a glorious battle! All of the guardians of Master Asmodeus' dominion fought in glorious battle! Armies clashed against armies! But in the end, we were betrayed by one of our own..."

Aura's hand clenched into a fist of anger as Mare explained the rest of the tail. "A demon trying to usurp Master Asmodeus' status as a Demon Lord had led to a small elite unit of some of the strongest servants of the church of that time to invade her throne. W-While the demon was slain by Master Asmodeus her enemies were able to seal her away... into the ancestor of Master Esperia."

#49Baron 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:07 am

Baron
Fenrir listened attentively like a child hearing their favorite bed time story. HE heard wonders of Asmos' battle prowess. How power she was and where she came from. He was awe struck as he looked at the two stary eyed almost salivating at the maw at the story they told. Aura and Mare must have been eye witnesses to it all and that made them so much more appealing to Fenrir, more than they already were. He eyed Aura as she seemed visibly angry after her bit and then Mare finished the tale. Fenrir crossed his arms with gaping maw as he collected himself.

"That's amazing, I knew that they were powerful or well I knew there may have been some history but what an account..." he tried his best to collect himself. He'd look at Mare, then to Aura. How could he respond? He was so lost. There was nothing he could say, the shock of the story made him both worried and astonished. "That is... Wow... But I do have one other question... A bit of topic and may even be strange." he cleared his throat as a bead of sweat traced down his jaw line.

"Can I touch your ears?"

🐺
#50Ryuko 

Experience Tranquility [Esperia] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:20 am

Ryuko

Esperia V. Eisenberg

Aura nodded her head firmly in agreement to Fenrir's statement, seemingly quite pleased by his reaction as she continued. "Of course! The church would never admit how powerful the enemy they fought was! The Seven Demon Lords are among the most powerful beings in the abyss!"

Mare nodded his head a few times in agreement as he finished his fishstick, yet a sudden question was asked by Fenrir that would have a very unexpected reaction from both elves. Mare's face turned beat-red as he lowered his gaze to his lap and stuttered softly "w-w-w-we d-don't have t-that type of r-r-relationship." Mare's flustered state was evident, and at the same time Aura's hands swiftly reached for her ears, as if to shield them. "W-Why would you be asking something like that?!" Esperia couldn't help but giggle at the sight of the elves their flustered reaction. "Don't you know Fenny, for elves their ears are very sensitive to the point that it's pretty much an erogenous zone."

Oh boy, if only Fenrir had known that before asking, right? Yet it was so amusing to see the twins their reaction!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum