Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A permanent home.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Varian 

A permanent home.  Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:59 am

Varian
Syliph’s time in grimoire is up, it was used a plot point in Syliph’s life and now he is ready to join a light guild, which one I don’t really know, but not lamia scale I’m looking to join Blue Pegasus or the Rune Knights, if you’re willing to help me in this journey, just post here please.

A permanent home.  ULuOEQW
CR thread/Coding/text color ffffcc
#2Venus Rosé 

A permanent home.  Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:14 am

Venus Rosé

Blue Pegasus is way too full and we're not recruiting anyone for the time being. I suggest either Lamia Scale or Rune Knight, or maybe just stay in Grimoire Heart since it's lacking numbers as well. Note that you are also required to pay a fee to leave a guild.

#3Houren Vanadis 

A permanent home.  Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:55 am

Houren Vanadis
You could be one of my underlings at Fairy Tail, Achilles, a much better setup than Blue Pegasus or any other guild. It's better to be second in an empire than first in a village, after all.

#4Varian 

A permanent home.  Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:41 am

Varian
To snowflake: thanks for the update on BP, that’s what I guessed, I took a look st how many people were there, I’m probably either gonna head to rune knights or fairy tail then. The reason I’m leaving grimoire is the lack of dark quests in towns other than oak and the fact that my plot has over on, but I know of and can currently already pay the fee.

To Houren: I might take you up on the offer of joining fairytail, I’ll pm you or post in here when I decide wetween thebrune knights and fairytail.

#5Phoebe Rainsworth 

A permanent home.  Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Phoebe Rainsworth
There is a 3:1 fame to infamy ratio for joining the Rune Knights. Just saying ;)

A permanent home.  VZmj2zD
#cc99ff ~ Phoebe Italic~ Baal
#6Varian 

A permanent home.  Empty Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Varian
Thanks for the headsup

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum