Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ode to Joy [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

Ode to Joy [private] Empty Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:37 am

Noel

Get the spice flowin'

'I'll have an ummm.. uhhhh... one of those? Yeah, that sounds nice. There aren't any sprinkles on it yeah? Mmmm. Not my thing, I suppose. No... No--I'm. I'm not here with my daughter... I'll have a muffin as well. You only have cupcakes? I guess. Pink is fine.

Thanks.

Keep the change.'

Maarschalk was obviously not at home. Far from it. In this place, he was a stranger--nothing more than a question, 'Why is he here?', 'Yakuza?'.

He sat down at a table near the massive glass windows that faced the street. His cute little pink cupcake was almost entirely made up of frosting. Maarschalk didn't enjoy sugar, he dreaded eating this monstrosity. He poked his finger at it a few times, the stickiness bunched up on his index finger and he had a taste.

His latte chai frappe whatever steamed, as the cup rested in his hand. It had his name on it, well, not his real name, but the name that he gave when he was asked for it, it said: "Bappe Bipo Bapo"; when the barista was writing down his name, Maarschalk just made up a coffee sounding name--not even realizing that he was supposed to say his name after the barista begun writing down the random string.

A glance of defeat dominated most of his face. His first mistake was showing up to a girly coffee place dressed in almost completely in leather, with tons of dark hues as well.

He's been acting based on his emotions lately--he's been missing Arisa. That brought him here, the most girliest place he could find. His glance went around the place, met with the glances of the 'regular' clientele of this place; the name was nothing impressive, "Coffeebucks".

#2Káilètte † 

Ode to Joy [private] Empty Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Even with all my memory, I still don't know who I am...

It wasn't long since the day she turned into whatever she was. Her mind was still collecting on the fact that she wasn't human and this time it was an absolute fact. Arisa was relieved that she was able to turn her six wings into a tattoo onto her back. It was really painful, but it was worth to be able to blend in. Her eyes were the same as they were last time, but everything else was different. She was taller, her chest was rather larger as well as other portions of her body, yet they were in the right places. Her flawless light-olive skin was shining by the light of the holy sun that was shining towards her. Her eyes were like the blasting vibrant horizon that has the sun at the bottom and it's darker the more up you look. Her hair was long to where it touches her rump.

You were chosen

Was she chosen? By who though? She was unsure, but for now she could feel her stomach growling. Her eyes looked forward and to the right to see some interesting cafe of some sort. 'Never seen this place before...' she thought calmly. Her facial expression was sweet and soft, but she was trying to act calm as well to pretend she was alright - to be casual. She was wearing a light pink crop-top with her right sleeve more down to the edge of her shoulder, black jeans with some cuts and black hiking boots that were simply tied. Over her top was a leather fitted jacket with waist wraps. Her jacket was closed, but the opening of the top revealed some of her chest in a V-shape manner.

Slowly she walked in the shop to go look at what they have. 'Maybe they'll have something I never tried or something I really like.' she would wonder and guess, tilting her head a little to look at the sign. She towered over more people than she was use to as her old height was rather short. How will he feel about this? As her mind wondered she would then order at an instant the counter-man or woman would ask. ''I'll take a cinna-bonbon and a cup of vanilla-coco latte.'' she spoke in her soft-sweet tone that had her random yet usual accent.  The person nodded, gave her name on a paper and then turned around to sit somewhere to wait. Her eyes widened and heart jumped as she looked to see who it was. 'Ma- Maarschalk?' she wondered in her girly-like soft tone. She felt shy, Arisa wasn't sure on how to engage as her anxiety was starting to get to her. Slowly she walked forward and stopped a couple feet away from him. Beatings of her heart was hitting her chest like some hammer. Her hands held her own against her pelvic as her face was lightly painted with pink blush. ''It's good to see you again... May I sit here?'' she tried to speak up loud enough for him to hear her as she was choking on her words. Her eyes would look towards his same dark hair and waited to see his dark beautiful eyes that felt deep.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

#3Noel 

Ode to Joy [private] Empty Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:31 am

Noel

Get the spice flowin'

Maarschalks glance went from his cupcake to the woman who stood across him, give or take, a meter and half away from his table. Her first feature that stood out to him was her height--almost similar to his own; secondly, he could feel an eerie aura of light emanating from her. Was she going to be trouble? He averted his eyesight from her, at least, until she spoke again. Quiet were her words. Like she was whispering--but, more importantly was the content of what she said; 'to see you again'

His mind went off, sending queries to his mind like it was some kind of a database. Searching for someone her height, with blue-violet hair--akin to an amethyst. No results.

"Feel welcome to sit down; but to avert an embarrassing conversation--I must confess; I have no idea who you are. Are you sure you've not mistaken me for someone else?"

His eyes slanted slightly, an air of skepticism surrounded his body language. Who was she? The cup of coffee she held in her hand smelled sweet; as did she--she carried a certain scent of familiarity. It felt like her identity was on the tip of his tongue; he just couldn't tell. His onyx glare settled at the seat she asked to sit on. The light wasn't exactly his enemy; her strong aura was starting to make him feel uncomfortable.

#4Káilètte † 

Ode to Joy [private] Empty Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:36 pm

She looked at him nervously as she would wonder on what he would say. Would he notice her or no? Her fingers would go to the mid-section of her long hair and twirl it a little bit, biting her lower right lip with her canine as she sat down. This was of course after he said it was alright. Her sunset brown eyes looked into his and smiled with a small giggle. 'I guess he didn't recognize me. I guess I am taller and such...by a lot.' she thought lowly about herself, but continued to have a small smile. A chuckle that lasted a half of a second would escape her full glossed pink lips as she tilted her head up, looked directly at him, ''It's Arisa.~'' she spoke quietly and softly, taking a sip of her drink with a blush. She put her drink down and wondered on his response as she would be unsure how to answer this. They knew the smell the potion gave - that minty smell. Arisa didn't have it so how would she explain her change? Her right canine bit her lip once again, nervous and shy even if those two were lovers. Finally her head started to hurt once again like when the accident happened. All she could think about was how thankful she was for a friend to be there to help her.
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

#5Noel 

Ode to Joy [private] Empty Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Noel

Get the spice flowin'

Her mannerisms were... almost exactly the same. This was Arisa. This had to be her. Right? Maarschalks glance quickly went over to the exits of this building. Just checking if there were Rune Knights blocking the exit. There weren't any. Maarschalk had a certain nature of paranoia deep rooted within him, as a result of many occurrences of him being stabbed in the back. Nothing to be worried about though. He diverted his attention back.

"Arisa.. I've missed you very much."

His body moved, extending his upper torso towards her--while lurching over the table, he planted a kiss on her lips, and then moved back to his seat when he felt heat press against his lower body, he spilled the coffee over himself.

"Ah fuck, wait here, I'll find a restroom to clean this up and I'll be back real soon, I promise."

He stood up, and ecstatically begun looking around him for any hint as to where he could find a restroom. Luckily a waiter was a few tables away, Maarschalk stepped towards the waitress and asked for directions, she simply pointed towards a vague entrance. When he walked there he saw two doors. This coffee place didn't have the traditional male/female sign; but rather weird signs that were supposed to indicate the genitalia. A peach and a banana.

After Maarschalk cleaned up his lap a little bit in the banana restroom, he headed back and sat back down.

"So... how have you been, mmmm."

Maarschalk hadn't told Arisa how he felt about her yet. His true feelings. His love. It was a tough subject, considering his long past with feelings like these being betrayed. It wasn't that he trusted her; it was more that it was a touchy subject for him.

#6Káilètte † 

Ode to Joy [private] Empty Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:00 pm

Her sunset brown eyes looked at him as the golden area of her eyes shined by the light above them. Her olive-light skin shined flawlessly as it was soft and smooth feeling. Her glossed lips would smile as she heard him say that he missed her, but that was before he looked on about by the door as if he was seeing if something was there. Her head tilted a tiny bit to the right in curiosity. ''Ar-are you alright?'' she would've questioned, but it was brushed off with a kiss so she didn't really ask it. As soon as his lips touched her soft one's, Arisa would blush lightly as her heart skipped like stones against water after being thrown. ''I missed you as well.'' she would smile and giggle genuinely  as she would see that he dropped coffee on his lap. Her hand reached out to him to ask if he was alright, but as her lips opened to speak, he was gone. Softly Arisa sighed and sat straight back down, nomming on her bonbon with a cinnamon taste. By the time she was done with it though her head would turn to look at Maarschalk who sat down again.

How have you been?

That question came to mind multiple times. She wasn't sure on how to answer him. She had to come up with an answer. Both of her hands rested on the small circle table they were sitting at in front of her, close to the middle of it. ''I've had worse days. I recently found out about a sister of mine and even hung out with her.'' she answered. Arisa wasn't lying, but she didn't want to tell him about her finding out she's a Seraphim which wasn't common at all. Her magic changed as well... Her smile would still be there, not showing the pain she had that day she was forming into one the first time. She had a hard time keeping eye-contact with him though as her eyes would gaze downward, looking at the table in deep thought.

She wanted to tell him at that moment on how she felt, but she felt rather shy. It wasn't that she was insecure because she trusted him. ''Excuse me. Can I have a pen and paper?'' she asked as she turned around. They nodded, giving her what she needed. Arisa wrote down her address in case he wanted to send her a letter or perhaps stay somewhere that wasn't the guild or a hotel. ''Here.'' she spoke softly and smiled lovingly towards Maarschalk, handing him the paper. ''My information for you... Yknow.. Just in case you - well it's obvious I guess.'' she lowered her gaze and blushed. Her tattoo that was materializing her wings started to burn. 'Crap...'... She thought and got up. ''I have to go.~ I lo-'' she stopped herself. ''I hope we meet again soon..'' she changed it quickly. Finally she would get up and leave. She felt embarrassed that she almost said 'love'. Arisa didn't want him to look at her weird in case he thought it was too soon...Too soon to use the word 'love' to describe their feelings - or hers at least for sure. Rather he used the paper or not was up to him.

-exit-
Coded by Arisa of FTRP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum