Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chief's Heirloom [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

Chief's Heirloom [Solo] Empty Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:50 am

Fei Yu
Aina Forest, it seemed she was coming here again often lately, wasn't she? However, this time she had come here in search of a lost heirloom. It was for that reason she and Nyancelot had decided to investigate the whereabouts of the missing heirloom.
"Oh, hey there Yu! I'm glad you're here!" A familiar voice called out to her. It was Keanu Mahoe, one of the villagers from the nearby town. He was a new friend of hers, they were about the same age and got along well. "I was just looking for you."

"You were?" She asked curiously. "What's up?" Keanu paused, clearly restless at what he was going to reveal next. "Well... I've been having trouble with my training lately, so I thought maybe if I borrowed something from the shrine..." Yu couldn't help but find herself getting worried at what followed. "From the shrine? What did you borrow?" Asking with a hint of hestitation Yu's fear was soon confirmed. "The sacred sword of course!" He exclaimed proudly. "It was supposed to be really lucky, so I thought it'd help me beat that War Hog in the forest."
"But why would you do something like that?!" Yu cried out, shocked by his actions. "I know, I know! But I didn't think it'd get lost! I'm sorry okay?! Please don't tell anyone about this!" Keanu begged, hoping she wouldn't report him for his reckless actions.

Yu sighed and agreed to keep quiet, but only if he helped her find it again. "Of course! Anything for my sis!" He replied happily, before leading her to the location of the War Hog's den. "So this is where you found it?" Yu asked as they arrived at the entrance. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's still around here somewhere." Keanu answered, looking around the area. As they searched for the missing sword, the two heard a loud roar coming from within the den. "Is that...?" Yu began to ask, before being interrupted by another roar.

"The War Hog! It must have sensed us!" Keanu yelled, grabbing Yu's hand and running back towards the village. "Wait! What about the sword?!" She protested, trying to pull her arm free. "We'll come back for it later! Right now we need to get out of here!" Keanu shouted, pulling her along. The War Hog emerged from its den and chased after them, intent on making them pay for intruding on its territory. As they ran through the forest, they spotted a large tree ahead of them. "Quick! Hide behind that tree!" Keanu ordered, pulling Yu along. They hid behind the tree and waited until the War Hog passed by, then snuck back into the war hog's den, quickly grabbing the sword. But the moment they got out the War Hog emerged, furious at their trickery! However, this time escape was no option.

"Yu, take the sword and run! I'll distract the War Hog!" Keanu commanded, drawing his own blade. "No way! I'm not leaving you behind!" Yu argued, refusing to abandon her friend. "Please, just go! I'll be fine, I promise!" Keanu pleaded, pushing her away. "But-" Before Yu could finish her sentence, Keanu charged at the War Hog, engaging it in battle. "Don't worry about me! Just get out of here!" He yelled, slashing at the beast. Yu hesitated for a moment when she raised a hand toward Keanu, but suddenly a flash of light came from above, Nyancelot jumping down to slash at the nape of the hog's head! With a loud cry, the War Hog fell to the ground, defeated. "Nyancelot! You saved us!" Yu cheered, hugging her companion. "I knew I could count on you!" Keanu added, smiling at the cat.

"Now let's get out of here before it wakes up!" Yu said, grabbing Keanu's hand and running off.
After returning to the village and reporting the incident to the village elder, the duo were praised for the defeat of the war hog, not only earning themselves a nice reward, but a delicious meal as well! But why was it pork?

Either way, it had been a delicious meal, and after the festivities, Keanu came to thank her for her aid and the fact she kept his responsibility for losing it a secret. It seemed that this had made quite an impression on the young man, who sworn he would help her in the future to repay the gesture.

WC: 750/750

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum