Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 1: The lost witch [Long- SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Fei Yu 

Chapter 1: The lost witch [Long- SL] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:50 pm

Fei Yu
After recent events Yu has become determined to discover why she was created as a Fae to be sacrificed to stop the Fractured Rift. Titania's words have led Yu to search Caelum for a secret lair belonging to a witch who was quite close to the Fairies of Caelum but mysteriously vanished from civilization. Accompanied by the knightly feline Exceed Nyancelot the two depart on their grand adventure!

"Say Nyancelot~" As they traversed the streets of the town the Fae's words made Nyancelot turn to face her. "Nya? What is the matter, my lady?" Yu soon continued her inquiry: "Can you tell me a bit more about your time among the knights of Caelum?"

"Very well then, I suppose we have the time for that." Nyancelot said in agreement. "Where should I start? My story is a long one." The Fae pondered for a moment. "How about how you became a knight?" She said finally, making her way back to the cat's side.

"That would be a good place to start I suppose." The knight replied as they finished picking up the supplies for their trip. "Well then, my story begins like any other knight of Caelum's..." He hummed softly while continuing: "I was born an Exceed, a feline creature with human intelligence, when we first come to Earthland I found myself crashing into the land where chivalry, honor and mystery coexist in harmony: The kingdom of Caelum" Nyancelot paused as the duo left the town properly and started their search for the witch's atelier. "When I was but a youngling I met a knight, Sir Leon the Brave, who saw my potential and took me in to train me as a Knight. He raised me as his own and trained me as his squire until I became a fully fledged Knight." Yu smiled at the memories of the Exceed. "That man, sir Leon sounds like he was a great person." The Fae remarked before a thought came to her mind. "Wait, so he raised you. If that's the case then you were an Exceed at the time so that means...!"

WC: 350
Total WC: 350/1200

#2Fei Yu 

Chapter 1: The lost witch [Long- SL] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:52 pm

Fei Yu
"You're right, the knights of Caelum allow any who have proven themselves worthy of the title regardless of species or even gender." Nyancelot finished the sentence, causing the Fae's eyes to light up.

"Wow! That's amazing! I never knew such a thing was possible." The feline smiled at Yu's reaction and continued her tale. "Sir Leon taught me a lot of things, but the most important lesson I learned from him was 'The greatest Knight isn't the strongest one, but the one who will fight for what is right.'."

The two kept walking, eventually stopping in a clearing. "That's all very interesting, but can I ask one last question?" Yu inquired, her companion nodded. "What happened to Sir Leon?" Nyancelot went silent for a moment, before turning to Yu with a smile. "He became a Sage." The cat spoke.

"A sage?" Yu questioned, the knight nodded. "A Sage is a person who is capable of wielding the power of magic. Not everyone is born with the ability to control magic and only a fraction of those ever truly master the arts." Nyancelot explained. "Sir Leon was one such person. His element was wind. After many years of service, he became a sage and now works alongside the royal court of Caelum."

"Woah!" but Nyancelot interrupted her excitement when he gestured at a large hill up ahead. "If the rumors from that village are right the witch we are looking for used to live under that hill. Although the villagers described her as a kind and helpful person, she hasn't been seen in years..."

WC: 270
Total WC: 620/1200

#3Fei Yu 

Chapter 1: The lost witch [Long- SL] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:59 pm

Fei Yu
"Well, let's go look around." Yu said and the two made their way over. As they approached the hill, Yu felt a chill run down her spine. "There is something strange here. This feeling...it reminds me of the Fractured Rift."

"Indeed, the same can be said for me." Nyancelot said as the duo walked toward the hill, the cat suddenly stopped in front of a wall, his head tilted up. "Wait, this isn't a natural part of the landscape." The knight said, tapping his paw on the wall. "This is a fake wall. It's a magical barrier." Yu examined the wall and saw nothing special about it. "So, what do we do now? Break it down?" She asked, to which Nyancelot shook his head. "No, doing so could cause an avalanche and the entire hill could collapse on us."

The Fae hummed. "Then what do you propose we do?" The cat's response was to step away from the wall and unsheathe his claws. "We go through it." And with that the knight slashed at the air, a small cut appearing on the surface. He did this again, and again and again, the cut getting larger and deeper with each slash. "This is my secret technique. The Noble Claw attack. I can use this to pierce through all but the toughest of armor." The feline declared as he slashed at the wall, creating a hole big enough for them to pass through.

WC: 240
Total WC: 860/1200

#4Fei Yu 

Chapter 1: The lost witch [Long- SL] Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:01 pm

Fei Yu
Yu Ming was amazed by the display. "Wow, you really are amazing Nyancelot!" The cat's ears twitched and he looked away, hiding his face. "Please don't say such embarrassing things." Yu giggled at the cat's reaction.

As they walked into the cave the Fae's senses tingled. "Nyancelot, we are not alone." She said and the cat drew his sword, taking a fighting stance. "Prepare yourself Yu, something dangerous is lurking within these walls."
"You can count on me, Nyancelot!" Yu declared. "And I will be by your side, always." Nyancelot promised.

Suddenly, the cave became much brighter. "What is going on?" Nyancelot asked. Yu noticed that the light source was coming from the ground. "It's the moss. They are glowing." As the two ventured deeper into the cave they noticed something odd. "It seems the moss is growing thicker the deeper we go." Yu pointed out, she looked up. "And it's covering the walls and the ceiling."

"We must be getting closer to the heart of this place." Nyancelot said. Suddenly, the light grew brighter and the two felt the ground tremble. "What's going on?!" Yu exclaimed, barely able to stand up. "I have no idea, but I fear we may be too late to stop whatever is going on here." Nyancelot replied, holding onto the wall. "This is bad. At this rate the whole cave will collapse!" Yu said, trying to keep her balance. Just as the cat was about to reply, the light began to dim. "It's gone!" The Fae said in surprise. "But why would the light suddenly disappear?" As if on cue the duo found that the moss from before had finally disappeared, as if it had been part of an illusion: instead leaving them in a large study chamber of sorts: Maybe belonging to the witch?

"So, the witch's lair was located here all along?" Nyancelot said. Yu nodded her head lightly. "But it seems the witch isn't home... Maybe we should search for any clues..."

"Right, that is our best course of action." The cat agreed and the duo began searching the room. As they looked around the chamber they came across a large desk. It was covered in various objects, papers, books and scrolls. On top of the desk sat a small book. The cover was decorated with strange symbols and runes, which looked similar to the ones Yu had seen in the book of the Fairies. The book also had a symbol on the front. It was a circle with an eye in the center.

"Is this the witch's diary?" The Fae wondered, as she opened the book. The first few pages were filled with words written in a language she couldn't read, but as she turned the pages the words started becoming familiar to her. "What is this?" She asked. "It looks like some sort of journal." Nyancelot said. "But I'm not sure what the author was trying to say." The feline was correct, the journal was mostly filled with rants and ramblings about some sort of conspiracy theory. However, the further Yu went, the more sense it made. "I think this might be the journal of the witch. The one who lived in this cave." The Fae spoke up. "Give me a moment to decipher the rest of its contents..."

WC: 550
Total WC: 1410/1200

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum