Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:06 pm

Karisa

Answers - 'Cover' VER - FF14

Karisa stood on top of the mountain where a dead, slaughtered Juton was laying, her head rolling down the mountain. She felt another presence next to her, only to see her clone next to her. Her brown and purple eyes gazed towards her and gave a small smile. "Thank you for taking care of the Juton while I kept them safe... I hope I did the right thing," Karisa spoke, the clone put her hand on Karisa's shoulder. "You did it to protect the human man that you love more than this wretched planet. I'd do the same for Loki, you know? Even though right now I can't." Spoke the clone, who was actually also Karisa, but the God half of Karisa.

"Shall we go together? To see to the end? To get Answers?" God Karisa spoke.

"Yes..." Karisa spoke as the clone and herself went down the hill and towards the giant lake of the unknown that had trails of river that was the sea's path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dae-Seong and Kyu would be able to move. They saw the place of beauty, but they did not want to stay there. As they looked around, they saw a glass beautiful door that led to one path and then a wooden door that led to another. Which one will they take?

#2DaeSeong 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:26 pm

DaeSeong
The two males were trapped in a realm of Karisa's doing and they needed to escape quickly. They explored the primary perimeter and saw 2 doors. A beautiful glass door and a wooden door

"So which door do we take?" Kyu asked
"We dont have time to try one by one. We have to divide and conquer, check both doors at once. Maybe one of us finds the exit and escapes sooner. Thats what matters" Dae-seong replied
Kyu saw the logic in that, but before he got to speak up Dae-seong said "You take the wooden door, I take the glass door. Dibs on glass"
Kyu facepalmed hearing that but didnt have time to argue, so he went pass the wooden door. Dae-seong took the glass door path. They needed to find the exit. Both doubted that it would be as simple as that as Karisa wouldnt just pop them besides an exit door. There was more to it. But what exactly was their challenge? An escape room with puzzles? A labyrinth? Surely she put something in there to hinder their path

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:38 pm

Karisa

Karisa finally went down the path to see that the lake was sparkling, beautiful, but then the earth started to shake as a giant serpent came out of the deep, deep sea lake as it was a little horrifying. Karisa had a dark fear of the deep, deep dark waters and this was why! She took her deep breather as she was ready to fight, it then serpant spitted flaming acid towards her as Karisa went on ahead with her staff and created it into electricity element as she then attacked the unknown giant serpent. She was able to dodge the fire ball as her clone went on ahead to attack.

Kyu, he went through the wooden door. Once he goes through the door behind him disappears and he was now stuck with his choice. He'd see himself in a room that looked like an astronomy room with the skylights full of wander of the galaxy and stars. It had books, scrolls and gadgets.

Meanwhile, Dae-Seong went through the glass door, he took would see the door behind him disappear, stuck with his choice and now separated from Kyu. He will find himself in a room that was the hotel room of Joya, the place they stayed together when they went to get him started on his fame. He saw a door where the original hotel room door was to get into the hall, or the closet door. Dae-Seong will see memory lane of this area as it was the last moment before they left.

Memory Lane wrote:"Mmmm,~ I suppose we can enjoy one last day here before we go back then, mm?" Karisa spoke in her soft, sweet, and breathy tone in Joyan, her fingers tracing his jawline slowly. "My love? Why won't you ever just not wear your contacts when it's just me and you?", Karisa asked and repositioned herself she sit was not sitting between his legs on the bed and looked into his eyes.

"Your dark eyes mirror my reflection as if I'm the only one you see in the world..." She gazes away, blushing, can't believe what she was saying even though it was true.

#4DaeSeong 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:43 am

DaeSeong
He noticed that the door behind him vanished, so he was stuck here. The room was like an astronomy room with the skylights full of wonder of the galaxy and stars. It had books, scrolls and gadgets. But he didnt see a door in sight. Though he saw the skylights. The Skylight is a light permitting structure or window, usually made of transparent or translucent glass,that forms all or part of the roof space of a building for daylighting and ventilation purposes. They keyword it being a window. Perhaps the window is an exit. So he needed to get up quick. He used his kitsune agility to start climbing structures to reach that high up. Perhaps Karisa wont anticipate them going for something that is usually unaccessible

Meanwhile
Dae-seong went through the glass door, he saw the door behind him disappear, he growled frustrated and shook his fist as he didnt have time for these silly games. So he looked forward to where he actually went, he saw he was in a room that was the hotel room of Joya, the place they stayed together when they went to get him started on his fame. It was a real deja vu moment. He investigated to see if there was anything different from this replica, he saw a door where the original hotel room door was to get into the hall, and he saw a closet door. As he investigated Dae-Seong saw some flashes, it was like memory flashbacks of this area as it was the last moment before they left.

"Mmmm,~ I suppose we can enjoy one last day here before we go back then, mm?"

"Yes, we can enjoy one more day"

"My love? Why won't you ever just not wear your contacts when it's just me and you? Your dark eyes mirror my reflection as if I'm the only one you see in the world.."

"Oh? Oh right, I guess I forgot... Its a force of habbit to look presentable to people. I didnt think you'd like my bland eyes. Since they are not as wonderful and sweet as yours. But you are correct. If it is you and me, I could let them be"

"Tch... get out of my head" he says as he holds his head, but then remembers he can probably use that to get to Karisa. But first, he opened the closet door, although he did not enter. Instead he also opened the other door that was like the exit of the hotel, he wanted to gaze at whats behind both doors. But at the same time, he also focused on trying to connect to Karisa Gotta focus. Focus. But instead all his attempt did was waste mana senselessly and causing himself a headache. He was just so frustrated that he wanted to hit something

478|663

#5Karisa 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:11 am

Karisa

Karisa felt a strong pain on the left side of her head. Her eyes were glitching and she knew that she only had some time left. She felt dumb for not having a weapon. She did not think that she would need a weapon and a bunch of spells just to find out who she was. Boy, was she wrong? 'You need to leave, you won't live!' she finally heard Loki speak in her mind. "What do you mean? What or who are they?" Karisa asked outloud as she kept running from the creature attacking with fire and acid, the water they were within and the earth she was running on. 'Loki? Who is this?!' Karisa worriedly asked as she then heard him reply, her heart dropped immediately because she knew at that moment, she fucked up.

But alas, she also knew that she made a good choice by making Dae-Seong and Kyu entrapped in her domain.

Kyu went and climbed the latter to go up into the window. After he went there, he was flashed into the unknown, the door behind him closed and disappeared. He found himself standing in an area that resembled space itself. Suddenly, he'd hear a chuckle that was dark and womanly as two eyes of golden browns appear, violet hair that was long and her figure was most womanly. "Mmm~ looks like someone was able to climb into my domain...~" The woman spoke. "I am Καρισα, but many would know me as Eris or Karisa, Goddess of Time, Space and Chaos. Now then... that door you came out of must be from my human's soul's domain..." she spoke, revealing some lore about the Karisa Kyu knew.

Dae-Seong decided to open both of the doors. Since Dae-Seong did not go through a door and instead opened both, suddenly a riddle appeared. "Get this wrong, shall you be smited, get this right and a way will be shown." Spoke an unknown voice. "A silent voice can speak many words, but a silent person can also sing the loudest. A shared Talent and love, a thing we both did when we first met. What is it?" the voice spoke in Joyan.

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Sigme10
#6DaeSeong 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:40 am

DaeSeong
Just as he anticipated, Karisa didnt expect him to climb a window that was high up of all places. He thought he made a breakthrough. And he did, but not in the direction he was hoping for. Instead, it felt as if he reached a different layer of Karisa's soul. He found himself standing in an area that resembled space itself. Suddenly, he'd hear a chuckle that was dark and womanly. Looking onward, he would see a woman with violet hair and golden eyes.
He sat down and tilted his head as the woman spoke and introduced herself.
"Greetings Goddess" he said with a small bow, he then introduced himself "My name is Shiromori, a kitsune of Joya that has the power of fortune and wisdom. As well as other things. Although humans know me as Kyukon or Kyu" which if anyone used their brain would know he used a made up name that was a joyan pun between kyu the joyan word for nine and kon which was the joyan onomatopoetic sound of a fox's cry.
Anywho, the kitsune spoke "Your human self has sent me and her human lover into this domain or well... into her domain. I am clearly where I should not be. But since I am here, I dont suppose you can assist me into getting out so I may save her life from a possible death scenario."

Meanwhile
Since he did not go through a door and decided to be cheeky. A riddle suddenly appeared. He rolled his eyes as he was annoyed, but also doubted he'd be smited in a place Karisa put him in specifically to protect him.
"Just say the fucking riddle" he said as he hurried the etherial voice. Hmm, it was another flashback moment.
"We did many things when we met. We had a meal at the Sardina Restaurant. That was like the first thing. Granted we ended up chatting and just took food to go. I need a hint. No wait... a shared talent and love we dont did when we first met."
"We both sang. Did karaoke" he replied. It was a talent and a thing they both loved and they did it. They both sang when they first met. He remembered the day very well, he just wasnt certain what exactly did she want him to say.
He crossed his arms and awaited to see the answer.

405|1068

#7Karisa 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:59 am

Karisa

Karisa used her staff and shot out some flowers and kept attacking the serpent with all she could. She felt like this was an endless battle, one that was not winnable due to the fact of what it was. She watched her clone trying to distract him, but even then she saw that it was not enough. Her heart was beating like war drums as her right eye was bleeding from the use of it. Karisa was very unprepared for this battle as she had no actual weapon, barely any spells and no fighting companion. Even at attire was useless for this battle. She knew that she will have to try to retreat or the obvious choice that was going to happen as this creature was none other than The Midgard Serpent or the actual name, Jörmungandr.

The Goddess gazed at the fox in thought and she knew that if her Human soul, the soul she split herself from to become who she is today is at the brink of death then it was an ascended choice chosen by the gods of Iceberg. Her existence has changed the Gods themselves in that religion and therefore she knew there was nothing she could do to fix that problem, but she gazed at the hopeful fox. "Shiromori... once I transfer you back to your human who is also stuck in her domain, he needs to check in the next room and climb into the wardrobe. It is symbolic of where she tried to hide a lot from her past life. Once you both climb all the way inside, close the door and a path will reveal itself, and both of you shall fall out and back to where you both were last before being sucked into her domain," she instructed. With that, she chuckled softly and motherly before a swirl of purple mist that sparkled like a sheet of the galaxy wrapped around him, teleporting to Dae-Seong's side.

Dae-Seong, as he answers the riddle correctly, suddenly he will now sees Kyu there next to him as well as a new door appearing that leads him to a very small bedroom made out of very old wood that was dirty. It had a mattress on the floor and a wardrobe against the wall that was half broken.

1,204/1500

#8DaeSeong 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:14 am

DaeSeong
The Goddess gave him instructions on how to escape this realm. He gave a respectful bow and formally thanked her as she used her magic to transport him away

Suddenly he'd find himself beside Dae-seong
"Kyu? You're here? Tch... that means we're running in circles" he spoke frustratingly
"Not necessarily. This next room. Climb into the wardrobe. It is symbolic of where she tried to hide a lot from her past life. Once you both climb all the way inside, close the door and a path will reveal itself, and we'll be back to where we both were last before being sucked into her domain,"he said as he instructed Dae-seong
The man was noticably surprised and calmer, but nevertheless, he wasted no time and followed the instructions. Kyu followed close behind as they hurried to find their path out of this realm to save Karisa

152|1220

#9Karisa 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:31 am

Karisa

"Why are you attacking me?!" Karisa tried to ask it as she obviously did not get an answer. She hurried around as she then tried to attack with a different element as she sent a shard towards their skin, but everything she was doing, did not harm the Midgard serpent. Her head looked and turned and realized her clone was gone. 'W-wait, where did it go? It was just with me...' Karisa thought anxiously as she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her back,  hearing a female whisper, "You will be taking my place amongst the gods... as your fate will always be with them rather you like it or not," The woman spoke as she then couldn't move, paralyzed by whatever stabbed her from behind. Next then she knew, she fell to the side as the Midgard Serpent disappeared into the unknown depths of the waters that were shaped like a lake that led to the river and seas. She was on her back as she gazed into the sky, the sky that was slowly turning night as dusk was hitting. Her brown chocolate eyes fluttered as she gazed at how beautiful they were. Due to her weakening state, her ability that kept Dae-Seong and Kyu safe was now disappearing. Her attire was all torn up, but covered her stomach and bits. Her brown hair was sprawled against the dead grass near the lake.

~~
After following the instructions of the Goddess, suddenly they would be now back on top of that mountain and saw the dead Juton woman who was attacking them earlier before all the domain stuff happened. He's hear the last words she said before entrapping him, memory lane for the last time whispering the echo of her words as he'd look down the mountain to see the lake, trees that were broken and burned by what seemed to be acid and fire and...

Memory Lane wrote: "You truly are the brightest and hottest star in my sky and I'm willing to do what I must to keep that star burning bright, to let you see your dreams come alive. Even if that means entrapping you here, keeping you safe... even if that means I can't be next to you. I You have been nothing but kind, loving, affectionate, accepting and..." she paused and turned away from them finally.

"I don't deserve you."

And then saw Karisa not moving on the ground near the body of water that was like the lake.

1,500/1500
-exit-

#10DaeSeong 

Born to Die - Answers - [Storyline] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:48 am

DaeSeong
After following the instructions of the Goddess, they suddenly found themselves back on top of that mountain and saw the dead Juton woman who was attacking them earlier before all the domain stuff happened. Dae-seong heard voices like a whisper. It was like in the domain when he heard past memories. Why did he hear her again if he was out of her realm? Thats when he'd look down the mountain to see the lake, trees that were broken and burned by what seemed to be acid and fire and...Karisa not moving on the ground near the body of water that was like the lake.

He immediatelly ran over to her when he saw this. Kyu followed shortly behind. He'd arrive over to get and hold her in his embrace, cradle her. Try to wake her
"Karisa. Karisa! Speak to me. Im here" he'd speak to her as he'd try to lightly slap her cheek and wake her up
Kyu meanwhile walked over to see the wounds as he knew

176|1396

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum