Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:52 pm

Karisa

After she was done talking to the God she then turned to look at her lover and Kyu. Her big brown dough eyes looked at both of them with a soft smile that was warm as she slowly walked to them. "Dae-Seong? Kyu? You two ready?" she asked if she didn't want to leave them behind yet. She didn't know how much to believe out of the words that Mimir said to her. If she did meet this Juton woman and had to kill her too, then Karisa will make her final choice. For now that she wanted to stay with the two people that meant the most to her. They would walk up the mountain together as she would at least hope they were going to join her but if not she would go alone without another word. As she went up there she looked towards the top.

The area was feeling thick in the air, a feeling of sorrow and grief could be felt as her eyes then met her's. Angrboda's, as no one else would know her besides Jutons and Gods of Iceberg. "So... Mimir's words were right," Karisa whispered.

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:46 am

DaeSeong
Once she was done talking to the God she then turned to look at the two of them. Calling out to them and asking them if they're ready to head out "We are" he replied softly as Kyu nodded in agreeance. So thus they would walk up the mountain together. The other two mostly being eerily silent as in a way they knew the end was near. Kyu knew that this mant the two had to protect her all the more, because who knows what happens at the end of this journey. In Dae-seongs words that would be a whole final boss to worry about

This area was strange now, it had a thick atmosphere or air. Something about it was thick. Kyu could sense a certain feeling of sorrow and grief and he hoped that didnt mean the end was near. Dae-seong would see someone, he'd look at Karisa who whispered something, he didnt hear the exact words, but he heard that faint voice. He readied his hand as he made a throwing knife made of his light magic. He expected a fight ahead of them and he wanted to help her and be useful

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:35 am

Karisa

Karisa gazed at the woman who was also known as Angrboda. The Juton that was known for giving out the aura of grief and sorrow. The next one also was a target or apart of the out worldly lore of a certain God. She had her staff prepared once more as she knew that fire was going to become super handy while she took care of her. Her soft brown eyes gazed towards her lover without making it obvious. Suddenly, the Juton summoned ice spears that were made, "I will let you suffer one way or another," Angrboda spoke towards me in Joyan as she then sent forward the spears. Karisa used her staff to summon a 2x2 comet to them destroy the ice spears. Karisa had no room for error as she then slammed her staff down, a shower of arcane flowers of different colors started to fly about before a 2x2 flower bloomed beautifully, their stem sharp as a needle and shot towards Angrboda, dismembering her Angrboda's let. Karisa was calm and her eyes still soft and warm as she knew she had to get this done before Angrboda thought about doing anything too stupid.

#4DaeSeong 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:45 am

DaeSeong
The advesary spoke in Joyan, towards Karisa. Spoke in Joyan, so that he could understand as well most likely, but he wouldnt play around. As soon as the foe said that he wants Karisa to suffer, he knew his knife at the enemys head and quickly summoned more knives to throw at her.
Karisa meanwhile used her staff to summon a comet to them destroy the ice spears that previously appeared. Karisa then slammed her staff down and a shower of arcane flowers of different colors started to fly about before a flower bloomed beautifully, their stem sharp as a needle and shot towards their foe. From what it looked like, the group was doing well? Though Kyu was cautious. It cant be that easy?
Meanwhile Dae-seong thought if they were going to kill an entire icebergish pantheon? Wouldnt be too out of the left field considering this country
Karisa meanwhile was calm.
Kyu meanwhile approached slowly, wondering should he move in for the kill by biting the foe's neck? He was a bit hesistant as he feared something unexpected would happen. He was also afraid of Karisa being wounded by a dirty surprise attack. He didnt want anything to happen to her, because in this short amount of time they had known one another, they went on a perilous journey that brought them closer together than ever

230|430

#5Karisa 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:11 am

Karisa

She made sure she got Angrboda's leg. Angrboda thankfully was not a god, but a person that was a special and specific lore that would normally tie with someone that had to do with Karisa now if Karisa did not exist. She remembered what Mimir told her after Dae-Seong and Kyu went away to talk to each other, the things that were said. Due to Karisa's existence, the order and lore of how the Icebergian gods work was changed. Not even Karisa knew this till now. The fact that her own existence made the very lore existence of religion and who knows what else changes. Was it her fault that Loki was being punished in the way of his soul being bound to her God's soul? The god part of her that she still had no idea what she or herself is about.

Angrboda gave a cold gaze as Karisa saw nothing but greif for facts that she did not even understand, not yet anyways. Angrboda's eyes then gaze towards Dae-Seong she lifted her hand and  was about to send off an attack. She wasn't going to allow him to get hurt, not on her watch. Karisa dropped her staff into the snow as she saw her shimmering crystalized ice storm go forward towards Dae-Seong and Kyu. She booked it forward as her body glowed a purple, taking the damage with a barrier that came automatically from her unknown attire that she put on under this stupid suit and coat. Karisa didn't care how shorter she was to Angriboda as her hand and fist went right into her face. 'I think I should find a weapon more than just a staff next time...' Karisa thought to herself.

"I won't let you touch them!" Karisa spoke in anguish in Icebergian as the two started to now use hand-in-hand combat against each other. Karisa formed into a giant bear and smacked her off the mountain after biting into the woman's neck with her strength. All she could think about was protecting those two,  not even realizing what she was doing. She watched as the Juton woman was on her knees, her neck bleeding from the bite, her body bruised and cut by the knives and Karisa's own abilities that she used."Even if you defeat me... 'they' will kill them..." the woman spoke in Icebergian as the woman chuckled. Karisa clenched her fist after transforming back to her regular self and with that, Karisa gazed darkly at the woman, not even holding back as she finally realized what she had to do.

"Dae-Seong... Kyu..." Karisa spoke with emotion as she softly and sweetly looked at her two men. The eye that was covered on her right, suddenly, Kyu and Dae-Seong were sucked up into a portal out of nowhere as now Dae-Seong, Kyu, and Karisa were in an unknown Domain, far away from Iceberg. The place was beautiful, it was one of her domains, at least one of the rooms of her domain. There were gardens and flourished beauty, an inside waterfall that steamed the hot springs, painted broken glass of designs and perfectly tinted to where the room had a reflected glow. Due to this being her domain, she had every ability to control it. For some reason, Dae-Seong and Kyu couldn't move from their spots as Karisa gazed at them from a distance.

953/1500

Spoiler:

#6DaeSeong 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:41 am

DaeSeong
Their foe would gaze towards him she lifted her hand and was about to send off an attack, to which he swiftly replied in kind. In the same manner by lifting his hand and chucking his throwing knife at the enemy, whether it hit their foe or not, a throwing knife would be available to be picked up and be used by Karisa or someone else as his spell did still keep the knife materialized. Meanwhile Karisa wasn't going to allow anyone to hurt him, so she dropped her staff into the snow as she used a smell and caused a crystalized ice storm to go forwards towards him and Kyu. Dae-seong had a stone cold expression when dealing with the enemy, but Karisa's spell did made his expression change from the heartless and emotionless foe to someone who is surprised. He didnt expect that spell.

"Huh? Wait" he spoke up as she saw her book it. But she already transformed into what looks like a bear and started going ham and biting their enemy. Although certain icebergish words made her stop and transform back into her normal self. Karisa then looked at him and Kyu as she spoke sweetly with soft and loving emotion.
"Karisa?" Kyu spoke a bit worried and bewildered as he started to approach her.

Suddenly, someting happened. They didnt know what exactly as it happened quickly, but suddenly they found themselves elsewhere. It a place much more pleasing to the eye. Much more warm and inviting. There were gardens and flourished beauty, an inside waterfall that steamed the hot springs, painted broken glass of designs and perfectly tinted to where the room had a reflected glow. It was a picturesque beauty. But unfortunaly this isnt where they needed to be right now. So the two looked around for Karisa. Though Dae-seong then noticed as he wanted to take a step that he couldnt
"What the-?" he said as he looked down. Kyu seeing that tried to move as well, noticing he was also in the same sticky situation. "Well this is most unpleasant" he commented as he looked down to his feet, though Kyu then looked and spotted Karisa, Dae-seong soon also spotted her
"Karisa? Is this your doing? Seriously, this is not funny. Let us go at once" he hastily urged her to let them go. He didnt want her to fight alone. Sure they were her fights. But if they were soul bond mates or whatnot, they had to fight together and if she was worried about anything else. Well, its like til death do them apart. If one goes... well logic tells ya what happens next.
Kyu meanwhile had a feeling that Karisa was going on a death mission and wanted to spare them of seeing that

470|900

#7Karisa 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:50 am

Karisa

"Forgive me...my burning heart and star," Karisa spoke softly, her eyes gazing at his face, his expressions as if she wanted to sketch every detail of his appearance for what was about to come. Her breathing was uneven, her heart was feeling heavy as she felt like small insects were crawling in her nerves. She finally felt like she had to, she must speak truly how she felt in her heart, her human heart that belonged to him. "Dae-Seong... you are ambitious, dependent on magic, you wish to be understood yet you also don't care about the majority of people's existence. You get envious, you love attention, cunning, and you hide your true appearance of color with your eyes and hair because you think looking differently than normal will get you more attention, look better, and influence your ambitions... yet to me, your dark eyes lets me see the stars and my own reflection. They let me know that your gaze only looks at me that way, the way that makes me feel like the most beautiful loved person in the galaxy."

Karisa gazed away and blushed, then back. "If you didn't talk to me first that day we met at that restaurant in Hargeon... I don't know where I'd be... what I would have become or if I'd even still be alive. I have gotten to experience the most amazing moments of my life because of you. You have made all my pain, bad memories and horrors of my past worth it because I got to meet and be with you. To experience brand new things together, rather it was our first kiss, our first love making and simply just being able to sleep next to you, feeling your embraces and your scent that I love so much." Karisa dared not to look at him anymore as she could feel the tears fall from her cold face. Her right eye succumbed to her ability, the rinnegan as the shape of the pupil was swirls and a heart in the middle due to the intense love and emotion she was feeling, as it turned her right eye purple, slowly a bleeding tear was falling from her rinnegan eye. Her left eye was still chocolate brown, like a polished gem.

Even if she didn't want him to see her eyes like this, she turned one last time because as she said this, it was the most meaningful thing she felt in her heart, her right eye, crying bloody tears, her left crying light blue-white tears as if symbolic. "You truly are the brightest and hottest star in my sky and I'm willing to do what I must to keep that star burning bright, to let you see your dreams come alive. Even if that means entrapping you here, keeping you safe... even if that means I can't be next to you. I You have been nothing but kind, loving, affectionate, accepting and..." she paused and turned away from them finally.

"I don't deserve you. I'm sorry for having to do this, but just think! After all this is over, Fiore will be waiting... and Kyu? Even though we barely got to know each other, you've been a loving and supportive friend for both of us... Please take care of Dae-Seong for me..." With that, Karisa turned away, her body poofing as they'll realize that she was gone and they were now stuck in her domain. Will they escape in time or will they be stuck in a constant loop?

1,541/1500
-exit-

#8DaeSeong 

Too Good at Goodbyes [Storyline] Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:24 am

DaeSeong
The first thing Karisa said was to forgive him, the next thing she did was as if she started listing all his flaws. Dependent on magic, wish to be understood yet also refuses to understand or care of people's existence. Gets easily envious, loves attention, hiding his true self. Hell he heard people say cunning and amition is a sign of underhandedness. He felt himself flinching a bit when retelling his flaws

Yet Dae-seong didnt know where she was taking this monologue as she turned away and blushed, turning back to him to recall the day they met and how she might have turned out without him. She started saying good things about him about making all her pain, bad memories and horrors of her past be worth it because she got to meet him. He blinked as he looked at her. Was she giving him a farewell speech? He tried to move his leg but couldnt

At this point she didnt even look at him and he meanwhile looked more desperate to move. Looking back from his feet to her, he saw her eye had changed as it was crying bloody tears, while the other one was still normal
"Karisa. No. Nononono" he said as he desperately tried to move. Perhaps this was the last thing she would see on his face, worry, desperation and helplessness as he tried to plead her to not do this.

She then turned away again as she spoke, turning away from him one final time, saying she doesnt deserve him and mentioning Fiore, before finally giving Kyu a sentence or two
"Karisa! No!! Dont you dare!!" he spoke more urgently as anger was building up

With that, she poofed away as they realized they finally werent glued to a spot, but were trapped in this realm. Finally walking and looking around, realizing he was in some other dimension, he yelled out
"OH YOU MOTHER FUCCKKEEER!!!!!" he screamed angrily an ungodly scream when she was gone "BITCH!!! COME BACK HERE!!!" he yelled as he was filled with anger, but Kyu had to calm him down, because they needed to escape quickly before it was too late.
Dae-seong who lost his breath for a moment did, though he was still angry. He wasnt going to let Karisa just go on a suicide quest on her own. How can she do this?
So he tried to quickly look around this realm to find something akin to an exit
Meanwhile Kyu who was more emotionally detached and rational since he knew Karisa a lot less than Dae-seong, ie didnt sleep with her, looked at this from the perspective of an escape room and tried to see if they can use something like an exit. They cant brute force it and well while he could probably, he didnt want to end up like Kurama

480|1380

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum