Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellfire [SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:58 pm

Karisa

Karisa walked forward as she ignored the groaning pains, the cries of victims that were in the clutches of her adopted family, and this was the reason she had a darker self, her version that she dared not to show Dae-Seong nor the world. Yet now here she was giving them a taste of what she had to see. The walls leaked water, the tears of the victims, the smell was like rotting flesh, blood and the deeper they went, the scent of ashes and flowers mixed till they finally then saw the blazing room that was giant, approaching behind a bunch of unknown beings in cloaks, robes with the symbol, the same one on the housing designs. Karisa, Dae-Seong and Kyu were all on the balcony as they gazed down at all of this.

They'd see about hundreds of people, mainly the majority of the town. In the middle was a tanned man, bulky, muscular with dark eyes and dark short hair, holding a book while a woman with black long hair and dark eyes stood next to the man. They were behind a sacrificial alter that already had puddles of blood, skulls resting around with roses and flowers twirling on the columns. They were chanting an unknown language to Dae-Seong and Kyu, but Karisa knew it well...

219/2000
20% from companion

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:36 am

DaeSeong
The travelling trio finally then saw something, a blazing room that was giant, approaching behind a bunch of unknown beings in cloaks, robes with that symbol, the same one on the housing designs. The kitsune knew this was some weird cult shit going on. He wished he knew more exactly what was this. The three of them were all on the balcony as they gazed down at all of this

They would see about hundreds of people, mainly the majority of the town. In the middle was a tanned man, bulky, muscular with dark eyes and dark short hair, holding a book while a woman with black long hair and dark eyes stood next to the man. They were behind a sacrificial alter that already had puddles of blood, skulls resting around with roses and flowers twirling on the columns. They were chanting in a language of a sort and Dae-seong assumed it was maybe icebergish or a variant of it. The kitsune tried to make sense of this, but he tugged at the sleeves of both of them to quietly pull them away from the balcony, they seemed to really be in the lions den now and he wanted to move them away before they get seen. He knew where this was going, this is how usually things go in stories. You're on a balcony high up, something happens and everyone looks up at THAT balcony. Kyu would prefer if they were more in the shadows

249/2000
20% from companion

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:11 am

Karisa

Karisa gazed at this, her eyes unable to gaze away because of who they were and the things they had done. What was she going to do exactly and how was she going to get some answers? There were things she needed and wanted to know. "We are here today to sacrifice these two girls who not only betrayed our town's code, but now our gods have called for a sacrifice. Two in the children of our Gods!" My adopted father spoke and preached as they carried the two girls who told Kyu about the location towards the sacrifice podium and altar. The girls were gagged and were crying as they were dragged by chains from the wrists. They were put on the Alter, blindfolded as they then did things to them both, hearing nothing but silence at the moment as the young women died. The ones in robes cheered, but then was silent as my adopted stopped then with a hand raised.

"She's here... Her scent..." The man spoke, his eyes darkened, but his lips curved wickledly. "Find her! Kill anyone who is in the way... Our gods will be pleased for whoever gets her." he spoke as everyone scattered. Karisa's heart was beating as they left. He didn't know they were on the balcony, but he did always seem to be able to find her no matter where she went when it came to the house. "H-He's coming for me, but I need the information. I want you two to leave, he won't kill me, but they'll kill you both..." She spoke softly and smiled sweetly.

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#4DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:27 am

DaeSeong
Kyu's eyes widened when he recognized the girls who were in peril. He wanted to leap in action to save them. But Dae-seong grabbed him by the back of his neck as if he was a common dog
"What are you doing? You cant go there!" he spoke to the animal
"But I cant just let them die. We're here because of them"
The two looked at Karisa who told them to leave because they want her alive, while they are willing to kill anyone else

"We cant let you go alone against an entire town!" Dae-seong protested as he wasnt leaving her.
"I believe we all need answers, we are not leaving. So its best we prepare for battle." Kyu spoke
"They dont know we're here yet, they scattered. Its best to use this stealth to our advantage and pick them all apart" Dae-seong said as an idea for a strategy.
So he went in the shadows to see if he can take out some people by surprise, while Kyu was close to Karisa to watch her back

434/2000

#5Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:55 am

Karisa

Karisa sighed as she heard them talk and protest with her going on alone. Her eyes gazed softly and lovingly towards Dae-Seong and then Kyu. "I... Fine, but I swear if anything happens to you..." she whispered the last part in Icebergian. Karisa went on ahead as she had a goal to finish, to complete. Her eyes wandered to look around every corner to see a lot of the cultist townies roam about. She sighed as she had a hard time with this since she just wanted to blow this place up, blow everyone up, kill them all, that was what her darker self wanted to do. Her mentality tells her to torture info out of them, the adopted family.

Her hand twitches as if wanting to do something, but she fights against it mentally. She continued forward and then she could smell fire. Were they burning the damn house?! Karisa had to hurry as she got out of the dungeon basement alongside Dae-Seong and Kyu. She hurried and saw that this wasn't fire, this was light an electrical arcane type of element, it was burning things like plasma. She saw then running outstairs and without saying a thing, she hurried and ran towards upstairs and before she could be followed a large flaming log blocked their way to get to her. Karisa looked back and gave a small smile. "Just get out! I have things to finish, that or see if you can find any information before it's burned down." Karisa speaks before jolting off.

743/2000

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#6DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:11 am

DaeSeong
"You are a foolish one goddess, but fine have it your way" Kyu spoke and went to find his human who said he would take care of the cultists. He'd sniff him out as he said that he would be stealth taking care of them. And well as the kitsune traveled he would see that Dae-seong did keep true to his word, he found like 1, 2 ,3 oh oh 7 dead ones with what looked like a knife deep into their forehead. A real bullseye. At least they gave off a nice trail where he'd find the human.

With his teeth, he'd pick up Dae-seong and fling him on his back
"What are you doing? I was on a roll" Dae-seong spoke mildly angry
"Come now we must leave" he said and hurried away
"What about Karisa?! I left her with you!" he spoke
"She can take care of herself, trust me that she has this one covered. You need to be safe" the kitsune said as he hurried to backtrack and leave the manor as soon as possible, before Dae-seong did anything foolish

626/2000

#7Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:55 am

Karisa

Karisa smiled sweetly before she became now serious, no longer hiding her dark gaze, her restless bitch face now letting go as she walked towards the way that her adopted mother and father went. She looked around and tried to hear anything. She saw Cultists jump out of the random doors in the hall and come for her. She was devoid of emotions while she used her strength to shove some faces into the walls, and cracked a few skulls as her mind was slowly cracking and letting go of the sands of sanity. "I'm here, I'm here, where are you, where are you? In the rooms, under the bed, the bed was covered in red. The closet, the closet, that hides the skeletons and profits. Where are you, where are you, I am here, I am here..." Karisa then opens the door to see him cowering and holding a katana. I dodge the flaming debris and wood that fell from the ceiling as I just walked forward.

Karisa then triggers her spell, my one eye forming into an unknown design as it glows blue. "W-what have you become?" he asked as he then sneered. "It doesn't matter, you're here to either die or bend to my will, my desires!" He spoke and attacked her with his sword, but she dodged and her hand palm slammed in the mid-chest area, making him fall. Karisa felt a cut on her arm from the katana. "tell me, when I was left at your door when I was an infant, did you see anyone there?" Karisa asked softly as she gave him a minute, but he wouldn't answer. This was pissing Karisa's demigod self as she then formed a dagger, shoving it inside of his forehead. "Tell me before a fingers start missing.." she whispered with tears in her eyes. "Yes, I believed it was a Norse Icebergian god, but I saw nothing more than it looked like a man." he told her.

1074/2000

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#8DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:31 pm

DaeSeong
The two males left the manor and now they awaited Karisa. Both didnt really know what to do or how to deal with this, but at least they were safe, right? Kyu knew that Karisa would be safe, while Dae-seong didnt. He wanted to go back, but couldnt.

"What do we do now then?" Dae-seong asked the kitsune
"I dont know. We can wait" he replied
"But for how much longer" Dae-seong asked, but there was ultimately no answer. They just waited
"I would go in after her, but I cant leave you alone" the kitsune spoke up to kill the silence
"I can take care of myself" Dae-seong spoke as he crossed his arms, but Kyu merely shook his head as he didnt believe it. He knew Dae-seong was a glass cannon at best. He could dish the damage, but not take it. So he knew he was stuck here protecting his human

785/2000

#9Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:04 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to him, heard some more answers before suddenly from Dae-Seong's and Kyu's point of view, they'd see the manor go up in flames and suddenly was sucked into a portal, at least 16 meters diameter  of it and took people with it. Within 20 seconds, the portal was gone and so was 16 meters diameter of the manor, taking the fire with.

Meanwhile
Karisa brought everything and one with her into the portal besides Dae-Seong and Kyu. Suddenly screams were heard as the place went pitch dark, screams of the cultist townies. By this time, it had been 30 minutes as she left her portal before hiding and then seeing Dae-Seong and kyu look for her to just talking about something she could not hear. Karisa took a deep breath as she calmed herself down. Her eye returns to normal besides some blood crying from her eye. Her eyes were now soft and shining her chocolate brown eyes as she then went forward and started to look around before smiling though because of her love for him, seeing that he was safe. "D-Dae-Seong? Kyu?" she spoke hesitantly.

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#10DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:18 pm

DaeSeong
The two of them saw the manor go up in flames and suddenly was sucked into a portal. The kitsune shuddered at the thought of all those people just being gone. He also felt guilty about the girls who helped him, it did bring him down a bit
Dae-seong was a bit more speechless at to what the hell just happened. Before he could even process anything, he would see Karisa as she went forward, calling out to them albeit hesitatly.

Dae-seong went to her and hugged her "Oh, you're safe. I was so worried" he then pulled back and then noticed something, he wipes a bit of her face with his thumb and looked at it
"Blood?" he looked at the blood on his finger and then back to her face, the eye
"Lady Karisa. What magic did you use?" Kyu walked over as he noticed the blood that was near her eye. To him it didnt look like an injury but perhaps some magic that shouldnt be trifled with

959/2000

#11Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:24 pm

Karisa

Dae-Seong came to her as she felt his warmth of his hug. It was short lived as she felt him pull away, wiped what she thought was just a tear and saw blood on his finger. Karisa's eyes darted away as they were now questioning her. She backed away and kept her soft sweet smile, but was worried. "I-it's just something I was cursed with... I rarely use it," she spoke softly as it wasn't really her magic, it was her actual eye that did the magic. So technically it was hers. "I will be fine. Don't worry about it. My business here is done so we can probably peacefully eat here and drink without being eerie about everyone since... they are gone," she spoke a little sad since despite the abuse and torture, as well as the things she had to witness and do throughout her childhood, some of them were good people. Just not her adopted family and their closest townies.

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#12DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:31 pm

DaeSeong
Kyukon asked her if her magic was the cause for the blood. But she brushed it off as a curse. Dae-seong asked her "Did your adoptive cultist family curse you somehow?" considering she made it out like it wasnt her magic, he had no choice but to believe her

Karisa meanwhile brushed off all the worries as if it was nothing and said that they can eat now in peace since the bad guys are gone. Kyukon couldnt help but worry. He'd understand her though, keeping secrets so she doesnt hurt or worry her loved one. Perhaps he may have a word with her one on one. But not now.

"Wait, are you saying this is now like a ghost town?" Dae-seong asked as Karisa said that the townies wont bother them. He felt like perhaps he was in the dark the most, since the kitsune might be wiser and more keen on certain things. Though he hoped it was just his mind playing tricks on him and that he wasnt kept in the dark

1137/2000

#13Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:43 pm

Karisa

Karisa gazed at Dae-Seong and sweetly looks at him, her lover, her sál, stjarna & hjarta brenna as she could never let anything happen to him. "Dae-Seong, the ones who were not there are still around. Well, the ones who were innocent in all this," Karisa spoke and lifted her hand and tilts her head a small bit. Her eyes gazing softly and lovingly with a sweet warm smile, "Shall we get food though? Perhaps enough to take with us on our Journey towards the ships to set sail since, right..." Karisa didn't want to keep her lover or Kyu in the dark. "My next destination is in Iceberg," she brought up and looks at all the shops here that had food, clothes, things to drink and take with them. Even small things to have were here and she knew she was going to shop here before the next location.

1,576/2000

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#14DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:40 am

DaeSeong
"Huh... ok" though he muttered to himself that he didnt think there would be innocents in this. Karisa though asked should they take food and stuff for their journey and Kyukon eagerly nodded and insisted they should "Oh yes, please. We must prepare further on, especially if we must go to Iceberg" he was a bit too eager to change the subject for some reason. But thats mostly because he didnt want to give Dae-seong the time to process that he killed some people. The kitsune also knew something, but it was something he wished to discuss with Karisa only.

"Iceberg? I have never been there, but makes sense the next step of the journey was there. I just wished I had more time to prepare back in Hargeon. I could've brought supplies" he spoke since he prefered his own stuff over something recently bought just for that one thing. He had a feeling they did rush a bit to get here. Though now was the matter of getting a ship to Iceberg "So we must find a sea port and a ship that would take us there. Alas I dont know my way around here, so we'll have to depend on you Karisa" Dae-seong spoke to her

1349/2000

#15Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:10 am

Karisa

"Yea, so we can go to this store or we can split up and grab what we know we will all need." Karisa spoke softly and smiled warmly. Her eyes gazing at her two mischief partners. No matter their choice, she does explain where every building is since she felt like they should know where is what in this stupid town. She noted that there were places to buy things to keep warm in the larger shop that was in the middle of the town, she then noted that that was also where they could get food if they wanted to as well. She really then thought about it and giggled, smiles. "Right, we can just go to the main store and split there if we're splitting," Karisa added and then led them to a large building that was really long, but one story. It became visible to them as soon they got there as they went inside to see a giant open space with rows of items, clothes, food and everything.

1,748/2000

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#16DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:20 am

DaeSeong
Karisa told them that they can either split up to get everything they need or stay together, but Dae-seong would say that he prefers that they stay together "Truth be told, I prefer if we stay together. After that, I feel its best we stay close for the forseeable future~"
Kyukon chuckled hearing Dae-seong, but nodded in agreeance that he also prefered not splitting up.

She then noted that there were places to buy things to keep warm in the larger shop that was in the middle of the town, she then also noted that that was also where they could get food if they wanted to as well. After that she giggled and smiled as she spoke "Lets go to the store honey~" Dae-seong replied to her and held her hand lovingly

The two were then led to a large building that was really long, but one story. It became visible to them as soon they got there as they went inside to see a giant open space with rows of items, clothes, food and everything.
"My my, there is so much here. How delightful. But I am fine with just food. You guys need stuff for warmth" Kyukon would say

1554/2000

#17Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:46 am

Karisa

Karisa blushed as she felt Dae-Seong's hand twine with hers, feeling the warmth from them. Her heart was beating like a gentle cradle in their arms. They went fully in and Karisa took Dae-Seong to the clothes section, maybe find him a coat to go over that suit she got him. Store music came on and it was a pop song, Karisa started to hum it as it was in Joya, it was one of his songs. She giggled and wondered if he noticed. "Let us get each other a coat, my love.~" She purred lovingly and dragged him with gently as her strength was more so on a larger scale.

Karisa looked around the clothes and could not find anything that spoke his name and then realized that she could use her magic and create one. Suddenly she starts to grab some different materials and don't ask, but she then uses her magic to help, creating a coat that was mainly black and white, but hair golden designs on it. Inside the tag in the coat she added a symbol of a fox and a snake. Karisa then lifted it up and went back to Dae-Seong or turned to look at him and lifted it with a sweet cute smile and look.

1,961/2000

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#18DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:58 am

DaeSeong
The couple, plus their extra entered the clothing section of the store. He noticed how Karisa hummed the background music and he chuckled softly. Then he noticed what song it was and he softly kissed her cheek "My my, you are so adorable, I just want to have you all to myself~" to smother her in love and all of the kisses. He loved her giggling that warmed his heart. The kitsune didnt butt in and let them enjoy their moment, though he did think that they were cute.

"Mmm yes indeed. A coat" this would be like the 2nd time she buys him clothes as he still had this outfit that she bought him. He couldnt help but chuckle as she dragged him along gently to the place. Kyukon merely followed the two love birds and enjoyed this moment of respite and peace. Though he couldnt still shake how much of a good impact Karisa had on Dae-seong. He definitely noticed the change in him and it was a positive change. The human was finally understanding of emotions and love. Now if only he can extend that warmth and empathy towards the rest of humanity and not just her. But hey, baby steps after all. Though he wondered if Karisa knew and if they were linked. They seemed linked on occassion, but not really. He wondered how come, though looking at Dae-seong he could hazard a guess. Perhaps he should talk to the human about that. Perhaps it was an odd thing for a human. Kyu wouldnt blame him as humans dont tend to do that as far as he knows. But he was sure he'd have plenty of time to chat about that, for now he just watched the two choose their clothes. All the kitsune really wanted out of this shop was food 

Back at Dae-seong he noticed the coat that Karisa had and said "Oh hey, I love it. You really know what pleases me~" the design and all, it was fitting, it was something he had in mind. Part of him wondered if she got the inspiration from that one time they were soul bonded and such? It was a thought for another time. Now he just wanted to enjoy what he had
"What about a coat for you?" he asked her as he was not sure what she wanted

1959/2000

#19Karisa 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:18 am

Karisa

Karisa blushed as she listened to Dae-Seong talking about wanting her to himself. She found him very cute and adorable. Sure she found him sexy and other things, but that was for another time. After showing him the coat, she beemed with happiness and embraced him, nuzzling into his chest. "I'm so glad you love it, was afraid and anxious that you wouldn't like it," She spoke sweetly and was hiding that anxiety while making it and giving it to him. She was still hoping however that he wasn't saying that just because she made it for him. "Right, you can change the color of it as well, as long as it's based on those three. So you can change it to gold-yellow, white or black and switch it around. You just have to tell it the main color in Joyan and it'll change," Karisa spoke and then turned to grab a random blue coat with cute fluff and had lilac designs. "I'm not picky, Mr. Perfectionist.~" Karisa teased before grabbing the rest of the stuff before leaving.

2000/2000
-exit-
20% wcr from companion.

Hellfire [SL] Sigme10
#20DaeSeong 

Hellfire [SL] Empty Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:27 am

DaeSeong
He loved the outfit, but asked her about what she wanted, although she merely teased him and said she wasnt picky. He pinched her cheek "Not picky are we~ Miss. Imperfectionist?~" he lightly teased back, but all in all allowed her to have her coat. He'd notice the kitsune who desired food and so he asked Karisa about getting him something too.

So the trio would go and get all the resources they need so they can go on and continue their journey which would be a trip to Iceberg. Dae-seong made sure to savour these moments of peace, because who knows what awaited him. He enjoyed this moment of respite, he considered trying his hand at training, but knew he had no time to perfect his magic. Things were moving along kind of fast and he had to go with the flow and improvise. At least he had the kitsune to help

2000+/2000
what she said

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum