Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost and Found [SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:01 pm

Karisa

Karisa saw that she was around her town and she wanted to make sure that DaeSeong and Kyu knew the info they needed to know if they were going to go on their own or to cling onto her. She assumed the latter knowing how DaeSeong was, but there were those small chances of him not staying by her side. Soon enough, she finds out that one was going to go searching while the other stood by her side. She giggles at the tag teaming shinaegins. Karisa explained things they'd need to know like the last name, first names and then to go ahead and give the people they ask her own name since her first name was pretty well known already. After that, they finally split up.

She looked around with her wandering curious eyes as she was going to ask some people things, but they seemed to look at her and not want to talk to her. She was like the plague to them or maybe it was her adopted family that was the plague. "well... off to a good start," Karisa muttered softly.

186/2000
20%WCR, companion

Lost and Found [SL] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:14 pm

DaeSeong
Kyukon transformed into his human form "Well, im off to sleuthing. Stay safe you two" he spoke since he heard all he needed from Karisa
"Dont get too distracted by the tourism here" Dae-seong spoke as he recalled how this kitsune was very happy to explore new non Joyan areas. But the look alike kitsune chuckled "I wont I wont. Dont worry, I know when to get serious~" the kitsune spoke and left the two to do its own searching and sleuthing, which left Karisa and Dae-seong on their own

Dae-seong held Karisa, holding her arm, making sure the two were close and had the contact and reassurance between the two "So, what do you plan to do? Do some research of your own or do you want to find a place to rest. We can stay at an inn if you wish" he offered to her as he knew she probably needed rest from the travel they had.

Meanwhile Kyukon, in his human form either tried to ask people around for any information regarding where Karisa's family was. He needed to find their whereabouts. Sadly it was years since she was here, so she couldnt follow their scent or anything

205/2000
20%WCR, companion

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:18 pm

Karisa

Karisa watched as Dae-Seong stayed with her and Kyu went out to search for what was needed to know. She bit her lower lip as her eyes gazed at the same old buildings. She remembered that building as where there was a sweets shop owned by a childhood woman who was like a mother to her more than her own adopted mother, but then she tried to sleep with her step dad and it went to hell. Her head turned to look at the movie theaters that were old school and still was it seemed as it wasn't fancy, but inside had the paper screen against a brick wall, a projector to watch shows as they didn't use magic unless it was wind or electric to get things going so they did not have to depend on the town. If Dae-Seong asks anything, she'd answer of course.

They continued to walk as she thinks about his question, "I... I prefer not to stay here very long. I wish to hurry to find what we need and get out. I have an off feeling about this..." Karisa continued as she clung onto Dae-Seong's arm, her eyes fluttering as if thinking the bad memories, or perhaps this feeling overall. Or was it just her? Sure, Karisa needed rest, she actually felt really exhausted due to reasons of her own, but she didn't want her love to worry about her, not more than she probably was already.

#4DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:51 pm

DaeSeong
"I see, well what do want to do then? Do you want us to also do some research on our own so we can perhaps find things faster?" he did notice that she clung to him and he happily kept her close to him. He felt how she had a bad feeling about the place so it was best if they did some research on their own
"But you know. We did travel from Hargeon to here. I do feel we would yield better results if we rest and look with a fresher set of eyes and a sharper wit. Im sure Kyukon will find what you need to find." although he didnt want HER to worry as he just realized that the kitsune speaks joyan just like they do with eachother. He wanted to facepalm as he remembered that and wondered will a kitsune who has never been in fiore even know how to communicate.
He couldnt let Karisa see this. But he was angry at himself.

Speaking of the devilish fox, Kyukon was using his human form to the best of his ability to play the charismatic foreigner who was curious about the past and the certain family. When asked why was he so curious about them, he would say that he was Karisa's fiance and wanted to meet her family. How can he invite them to the wedding if they're vanished from the face of the earth

242|447

#5Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:14 pm

Karisa

Karisa yawned as she heard him really try to get her to rest and she knew he was right, her back felt like breaking at the moment as she sighed. "Mmm, you are right... Alright, well, I don't trust anywhere here, but if we have to then perhaps a hotel. They have one near the other side of the town..." Karisa told Dae-Seong knowing he wouldn't give up till she agreed. She smiled sweetly as she walked with him towards the hotel area while she entrusted his new companion to do the research.

Meanwhile:
The townies were gazing at the new stranger. Whispers in the dark as they heard the man's excuse for looking for the Ohler family. Apparently, he was a fiance to one of the children, the adopted one that ran away, escaped, and no longer tried to have ties to this town so why were they here? The townies contacted each other through their devices as they were informing the other about what is happening. As a townie was being asked by Kyu, the townie would act clueless and shook their head, this was most of their responses, that and people slandered Karisa's name, names that were not appropriate. When everything seemed to be the same, there was a couple of people who appeared as it were two girls. "If you're looking for the Ohlers... then you'll have to go towards the large manor that is a little more towards the south of Town," The girl told him. "She'll know the symbol... if she's around," the girl said and left in a hurry before anyone saw them.

700/2000

#6DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:29 pm

DaeSeong
"A hotel sounds good" a shame they didnt know of the guild here. He knew there was talk about a guild in the west, neutral was it? If only it was in this town. A guild seemed a more reliable place to rest then a bunch of townies and their hotel. Though Dae-seong wasnt certain where was which guild, he was largely unfamiliar with them. But whatever, all that mattered was that Karisa rested. They did a long trip she deserved to lie down a bit.

Meanwhile
So far his search seemed fruitless as the people were rather odd. He tried to be all pacifistic and likeable and charismatic. Try not to be too odd, but something was off about the people and it was not his poor communication skills with the fiorians. That is until the two human girls approached him

He looked at them curiously and listened carefully to their words. Large manor, south of town. Symbol. Got it
"Many thank you ladies. A thousand thank yous for your kind help." he gave them a polite bow and then gave them a wave and said "May your life be filled with fortune and wealth, you deserve it" he said with a smile and vaguely used his aura to give them a small blessing to give them some extra jewels as a reward. To them it just seemed like he was an eccentric and thankful man since nothing flashy happened. But they will know when the time comes, things will go well for them, at least for a few hours.

He made his leave and went to find Karisa and Dae-seong only to realise they didnt really decide on a rendezvous. He sighed and spoke to himself in joyan "Ok, I might have been overly eager to help that we didnt finish planning" he shook his head, but at least had a good sense of smell to go and find them

771/2000

#7Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:36 pm

Karisa

Karisa looked around as they walked together and she could see the eyes of the townies as they walked through. They were doing that gaze, that stare like they were up to something, thinking about a plan yet despite feeling past trauma, she could feel herself slowly slip through the cracks of her sanity and into the pit of insanity. The guild that was in Oak was in Oak, this town was still several miles from Oak itself as they were in between Oak and Orchidia. They finally reached the hotel, for once they seemed normal people for a moment as they showed them a room to rest. Karisa went in first just in case anything happened and once she sees the bed, for once, she felt so exhausted that she laid on the bed. Her back was killing her more than normal for some reason. She groaned softly and longly as she finally laid on her side, snuggling with pillows despite the fear of them probably being dirty. She closed her eyes instantly and once after a yawn, she fell asleep swiftly.

883/2000

#8DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:47 pm

DaeSeong
He happily took her to the room and wanted to distract her from anything. So he allowed her to rest

Meanwhile
Kyukon followed their scent to the hotel and the hotel staff were in disbelief and thought they were seeing double. As much as Kyukon wanted to say something about twin brother, he didnt want to be charged, so he just messed with them and say he went for fresh air and now came back. Just playing tricks on them.
But as he eventually found the room, he knocked and Dae-seong curiously opened the door and saw... himself!
"Oh?" but he didnt speak much as the kitsune shushed him and invited himself in, again. Dae-seong closed the door

"Well you can call me the bearer of good news, because I found something!" he spoke excitedly and played up his achievements
"Ok ok. So what is the news. What did you find out?" Dae-seong asked him as he didnt want to prolong this if Karisa didnt want to stay here
"Ah right. So I got some clues as to whereabouts of this Ohler family. Ahem. Large manor, south of town. Symbol." he spoke
"Large manor, south of town and symbol?" Dae-seong repeated, not knowing what to make of this
"Listen, I may have been over enthusiastic when I volunteered. I have very limited knowledge of the fiorian language. Those words seemed important so I remembered them. I dont know anything about a symbol though. I feel like Lady Karisa should know something about it" he spoke and transformed back into his kitsune self and tucked himself into a corner to lie down. Nevertheless the two looked at her to see what she makes of this. Do these words or intructions mean anything to her

1068/2000

#9Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:54 pm

Karisa

Karisa was dreaming, or was it actually real? She saw herself on a bed and meadows of white flowers. They were so pure looking and further out she saw the large tree that had many colors on it, lights that roamed like they were spirits or was it just lightning bugs? Karisa started to step forward as if it was calling to her, suddenly the flowers slowly became frosted, dying and breaking like a thin sheet of flakes that fell from the sky, and only the warmth of one's hand could melt it to nothingness. The sky was full of rainbows and bursts of sunshine and partly cloud suddenly became night, the moon shining and the light of the moon beamed at her. The light was sparkling and cool feeling, making the arcane of it all glisten the area with beauty, elegancy and finally as she got closer to the tree, she suddenly she could hear the two in her dream, talking as her brown chocolate eyes opened, but for a split second, her right eye glitched a blue as she listened to how there was a manor in the south with a symbol.

Her eyes cornered to gaze at them and slowly sat up steadily. "Yes..." she breathed out as she tried to wake up fully. "My family had a crest and in the south part is where to larger houses are, but they weren't that rich before I left..." She started to think and then slid out of bed. "Let's go..." Karisa spoke in her sweet and soft tone, hiding the pain she was not only mentally feeling, but also physically yet was good at hiding it.

1,162/2000

#10DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:02 pm

DaeSeong
Dae-seong was at her side as she sat up, making sure she was ok "Are you sure? You just got up. That was barely any rest" he was worried about her, but it seemed she reassured him and wanted to go there, he sighed. But the kitsune also interjected and said that she has both of them to look out for her and protect her and that she should be fine

"Have faith in her. She will be fine. I will protect her as well and if she is too tired to walk, she can always use me as a mount.I dont mind lady riding me" he said and snickered, but the joyan once again approached the kitsune and slapped his snout "Ok ok, no innuendos" he laughed

And thus the trio would set out to go to this mansion manor thing. The two relied mostly on Karisa for instructions. Kyukon wondered why were the humans of this small town so strange. They had a mob mentality in his opinion, almost cult like. Dae-seong meanwhile just stuck close to Karisa and held onto her to protect her. He wasnt sure of anything yet, but he was worried, although he didnt show it. Not outwardly at least

1277/2000

#11Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:13 pm

Karisa

"I'll be... fine." Karisa spoke softly, sweetly and full of 'truth', a lie that everyone will believe her with due to her abilities to lie truthfully. She smiled and continued out of the hotel, knowing that the two were following close. She ignored the comment about riding him, although it made her blush brightly. She was not use to there being two Dae Seongs, two people who were like each other anyways as well. Once out of the hotel, they went towards the south of the City, walking through the streets and roads as she felt gazes of the towns people. They stayed away from her as if she was the plague. Her eyes wandered the streets, house to house, searching for the symbol that was talked about as she knew what it was, but she has not seen it on any house as of yet.

Soon enough though there was a large gate, a single eye with designs were there. The hedges were trimmed perfectly yet had torns on them. The gate was rusted as it creaked open. The yard itself was empty, dead flowers and plants as the manor's outside looked like some haunted mansion as vines grew around and inside the water fountain statue of a woman and a child in their hand. The glass windows were rustic, old looking and slowly she continued to walk through, her eyes wandering to make sure this was no trap.

1,402/2000

#12DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:23 pm

DaeSeong
The trio left the hotel and followed Karisa to their destination. They didnt chat much as they were more on alert, with Kyukon noticing the people around them and Dae-seong focusing on Karisa's well being. The two divided their protective duties of her.

Eventually she would find the place. The fact she stopped meant for the two this would be it. A place with a large gate. Kyukon noticed a single eye with designs were there. That must have been the symbol mentioned. He wondered what the eye symbolized. Certainly seemed ominous and dangerous even. He had a bad feeling about this.

Dae-seong also scanned the scene infront of them, like the hedges were trimmed perfectly yet had torns on them. The gate was rusted as it creaked open. The yard itself was empty, dead flowers and plants as the manor's outside looked like some haunted mansion as vines grew around and inside the water fountain statue of a woman and a child in their hand. The glass windows were rustic, old looking. He wasnt sure if this place was abandoned or just neglected. He didnt know what to make of this.
They noticed that she continued to walk through, and they hurriedly followed her close, with the kitsune taking the lead in case there was a trap. He felt it was better that he steps on it and triggers it than the human and the goddess. Sure Takao told him to be careful and bla bla. But he made his choice and he liked these people

1538/2000

#13Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:43 pm

Karisa

They continued to walk up, a few paths, stairs till finally at the large door. She knew this symbol was her adopted family's because of a few things they made that had this symbol. Karisa pushed open the giant doors, not caring before witnessing the front area, it was huge with flight stairs on each side and the stairs that led to the basement in the middle towards the wall. The wall was torn apart and made of pure old-fashioned wood. The floors were a maroon red, cleaned and tidy yet the decorations were what made her worry. The art had oil paintings, regular paintings and drawn art of the dead, of symbols, and old art that was reported missing as she closed her eyes, her heart beating quickly. Her fingers felt tight as her joints were hurting. Her chest was squeezing as she gazed around more, walked forward slowly, yet made sure her expressions were calm, sweet as always so she did not worry the others.

Her fingers went against the wood as her mind started to feel the memories of these walls. 'So they built up, it's not a different house...' she started to think as she remembered these scratches, remembered that door ahead, but the downstairs was where she found herself standing in front, her head shaking, 'No, get out of my head...' she told herself as she felt the shadows creeping up on her, blanketing her mentality and heart, slowly into her body.

1,649/2000

#14DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:11 pm

DaeSeong
The two explored with Karisa, but they didnt know what exactly to look for in these remnants of a home. The kitsune looked around as he followed Karisa. They went downstairs towards the basement area. Dae-seong was relatively close to Karisa and noticed where she trailed her fingers. He noticed some scratches. He trailed his fingers over those scratches as he attempted to put some pieces together to paint a clearer picture. But he was still missing a lot of those pieces

Kyukon too was not sure what they were supposed to find, he was the first one to speak to them "I hate to be the bearer of bad news" he started, mirroring earlier notion how he was a bearer of good news "But I have a very bad feeling about this place" he spoke quietly
"What do you mean?" Dae-seong asked
"Lower your voice. This place, it seems less like a trap but more like a lions den. The more we press on and dig I feel we might stir something that was best left forgotten" he spoke
The joyan man didnt know what to make of the fox's intuition.
"I have a question. Joya was recently attacked by a Kitsune right?" he asked
"By Kurama, yes. One could say like my brother" he replied with his brow arched
"Could you also grow big and be as destructive as Kurama?" he asked
"Weeellll... yes... and no....ehm... I prefer not to." he was a bit uneasy when discussing such destructive form and power

1796/2000

#15Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:21 pm

Karisa

Karisa was fighting with her mentality, with the shadow that was not her magic, but another that haunted her for so long. Her eyes wandered as she touched the doorknob, feeling a strike in her chest. Not a literal physical one, but one that could be felt inside in the chest. 'Please... no...' Karisa cried inside, but on the outside, she looked calm and smiled sweetly. 'Stop, I don't want to go down there, Dad, please...'  she could hear in her mind as it was herself. Her hands turned the doorknob as she walked down into the basement area, the stairs were wide as the walls were made of cement and stone. Her hips swayed as they couldn't see it, but Karisa's eyes were glitching colors as if reacting to her mentality going everywhere, her past catching up to her.

Her head started to feel like it was being hit with a crowbar. Once they went downstairs, she leaned against the wall, feeling exhausted from the mentality that was draining her, but she acted normal on the outside. 'Karisa... you are not alone, although I am not there physically, you have two who are there... they will catch you...' The velvet tone spoke towards me. Her eyes fluttered and went back to chocolate brown as she continued to walk like nothing was happening.

1,872/2000

#16DaeSeong 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:37 pm

DaeSeong
Dae-seong looked at Karisa who was awfully quiet
"Love, are you alright?" he spoke quietly, still keeping in mind the kitsunes words about an uneasiness that was going on.
Kyukon approached Karisa as well as sat close by, keeping a lookout. He would look at her and just had a hunch about her. She was a demigoddess. But he was largely unaware of her abilities. It was something he had to ask around, but he had no time.
"What are you hoping to find here?" he would ask her quietly, trying to get her to talk, but also to understand what she was thinking right now. He wanted to get in her head in a way, to be on the same wavelength. She was shut in and he wanted her to open up to them. He understood that this was not a pleasant walk down memory lane. But deep rooted trauma. The kitsune hoped he could help, but this was not a problem he could magic away. Tho he had one idea in regards to that, but now was not the time for that
He looked at Dae-seong who was looking out for Karisa and wished he had some sage advice to give, but the only thing he could say that this human was way over his head

2026/2000

#17Karisa 

Lost and Found [SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:47 pm

Karisa

Karisa heard Dae-Seong talk to her as she fluttered her eyes, smiled sweetly and looks at him with a little unease. "Yea! I'm good," She whispered softly as she looks at Kyu and thinks. "I... I have a feeling something... they are here," She corrected herself as she turned towards where more stairs were to go down lower into the dunge- the basement. Her fingers trailed down the memory lane of the stonemade walls, yes, totally stone and not skulls and bones inside of them. She felt her face getting harder and harder as she got closer to the location. Suddenly, in the hall, torches were lit up by themselves as they lit up the area. Karisa sighed as she gazed at the ground, unknown liquid, sounds of droplets as they were finally now going down the straight hall. The two would hear groans of pain from an unknown direction or two and she knew that they will witness part of her dark past.

2000/2000
150+
-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum