Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Viva Spin-Yata!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ursula 

Viva Spin-Yata! Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:40 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 230 | Ursu-Lace

"Ocho…! Nuevo…! Deiz!!!"

The sound of more than a few voices seeming to will her on as a couple of pairs of hands turned her around and around and around some more, even the somewhat diminished awareness of the blindfolded and more than that Ursula Wilke seemed to note that whomever it was who was keeping track of her turns was not all that good when it came to counting, though given the circumstances she could forgive a better save than sorry approach to the amount of times she had been turned about.

Off we go then…! Everything all aimed toward festivity or perhaps largely that way given the prize that hung overhead, the confines of a bar setting had managed to up the ante from the usual pinata prize of a boatload of candy to no small sum in cash, though with such an improvement also comes a certain cost as well.
This should be no problem, right~? Buying into the contest both literally and otherwise as she had fronted some jewels and met the necessary drink requirement and then some for what was to follow, in all honesty the lupine lass hadn't intended to enter this little thing but the rowdiness had drawn both ear and interest, and now she was happy to rely upon the other gifts she had been given to best it as well. Though, there might have been a minor hiccup…

DON'T TELL ME

You're afraid of a big, bad wolf~?
- Ursula Wilke -

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Ursula 

Viva Spin-Yata! Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:42 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 190 | Ursu-Lace

“W-Whoa…!” The usually cool and composed contestant feeling confident in her skills as far as both the strength of her arm went and the reach of her nose, she felt that any act of binding her vision would have been offset by the powerful olfactory capacity that those of her breed possessed, and up until she seemed to stumble over something she did not know she felt rather right in that assessment. Unfortunately, there was something she wasn’t counting on.

Shit, I know where it is but… Maybe I should have drunk all that stuff? Never before having to rely upon just what she could smell whilst feeling so very dizzy and knowing that in spite of the numerous revolutions she had taken a moment ago that there was more to her wonky equilibrium than the spinning she had endured, this would likely teach her a lesson in being so cocky as to think that this would be an easy contest even after consuming double the drink minimum, but then in that area she did have at least one defence. She was trying to keep pace with a legend, right~?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#3Ursula 

Ursula

"Come on, Pickle!
You can do this!"

Damn, easier said than done… Behind the black beauty or at least in a direction which she presumed was behind her a voice pitching up in a manner which offered the ultimate sense of reassurance that a woman like her could find, Ursula found the corners of her mouth curling upward a little as she heard the words of the magnificent matriarch whose company she had for a few more hours urging her onward, and found no greater motivation to continue than that. I mean, this was her chance to impress her after so long, right?

But if it's for mom, I'll… I'll…! Ultimately this enterprising entity in ebony a girl who had cruelly lost the chance to share her first drink with the woman who birthed her before today, she had made it a point of pride to ensure that she did the woman proud both with how she had been neck to neck with her when the rounds started flying and so too when the batons did too, but what was that thing people always said? Pride came before the fall…?

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#4Ursula 

Ursula

Oh shit! Thankfully the 'drop' that Miss Wilke endured less of a literal one since it simply wouldn't do to have her walking away bloodied or bruised but all the same it seeming to sting her pride, rather than trip over something that tangled with her instead it seemed that it was more of an internal disquiet which afflicted her, and seemed to quickly prompt the lass to grab for the strip which obscured her eyes as a sudden sense of desperation afflicted her. And the blindfold was not the only thing she needed to reach for either, for that matter.

“Urrrrpppp!!!!” All too quickly finding something within her suddenly so very eager to escape and the girl in need of something to contain such unexpected excess, the drunken dizziness which the dark dish currently suffered from made it immediately obvious that a run to the bathroom would end in ruin, and so she grabbed for the nearest available item to eject what was erupting from her gullet into. Shame it was something upon a man's head, really, and ever more so that what she was spewing wasn't exactly sunshine and rainbows too…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

#5Ursula 

Viva Spin-Yata! Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:46 pm

Ursula

WORDS: 200 | Ursu-Lace

"Oh baby, I didn’t realise you were so…
You don't need to if you're not feeling…?"

“I'm actually feeling… S-Sorry about the hat?” Pinkness seeming to cling to the cheeks to even one who was so habitually aloof as this one as she saw the condition in which she had left this poor stranger's headdress, though it was comforting to have her mother rush across to her with a hand to gently rub her back and a tissue to wipe her mouth in all honesty as bad as she felt for doing the deed, having done it now she had to admit that guilt aside she was actually feeling a hell of a lot better really. Like a burden had been taken off her, or something.

“But I think I can do this…! Spin me!” For that reason the violet haired vixen only looking more confident for her initial outcome and replacing the fold over her eyes once she had wiped away that icky sicky from her lips, after a breath the black beauty demanded a retry and was perfectly willing to start over again as well, demanding that she be dutifully spun to make the contest even and get started once more…

DON'T TELL ME

- Ursula Wilke -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum