Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:33 am

DaeSeong
It was another day at the guild. He started a new routine ever since becoming an official couple with Karisa as she has moved into his room, so there was a bit of reorganizing in terms of belongings and such. But they managed to make it work. Now, he got up fairly early while Karisa was asleep. He had kissed her while she was asleep and went on to make breakfast for himself and something for her to wait her when she wakes up.

As much as he wanted to be there for her when she wakes up, he couldnt. Because he knew he had work to do. Work that he has long overdue neglected. He dressed up to go out. It was some tux and top hat that Karisa got for him? He had no idea why. He didnt know he was into caelish fashion. He was bummed that he still didnt figure out quite how to make this strange gentleman look work. He was fairly sure he would have to change his hair style and his hair colour to fit this. Would brown hair work with this? Maybe nix the earring and necklaces too. Well yeah, he can do that, so he took off some accessories. He still kept the contact lenses tho. But anywho, he quickly left before Karisa would wake up. He didnt want the surprise to be spoiled. Only after he comes back may she bask in his glory... and the actual thing he was gonna get

So what was he going to get? Well, boat tickets of course. A boat trip to Joya. He has been working a bit at the guild and worked on saving his money for a ride back to Joya as well as a place to stay. As much as he had a family. He kind of wanted to bury them in the past as they just anchored him reputation wise. He didnt want to be reminded of his stupidly humble past. No one needed to know his painful averageness

That aside the joyan arrived at the Hargeon harbour and went to a ticket booth. He would order 2 tickets to Joya. But one way because its cheaper and doesnt have to worry about an exparation date. Once he made the purchase and got the date and time sheduled, he would make his way back to the guild hall. To Karisa, more specifically

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:22 am

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as she got up, rubbed her eyes, and looked around. Her brown chocolate mirrors around the room and saw that Dae wasn't around. She was sad at this fact, but she got out of bed anyway and fixed her side of the bed, getting used to it as she wasn't used to really having to 'make' her bed still, but she tried her hardest knowing DaeSeong was a perfectionist while she was the opposite. The bedmaking of hers was not perfect at all, nope. She tilted her head and sighed, but turned to go into the bathroom to change into a sweatshirt and some flare stretchy black pants that go against her plump thighs and assets. Next, she literally decided to wear some Crocs that were black and covered her feet, and finally brushed her hair. She cleaned up the hair a little and her anxiety started to hit.

'What if I'm doing this wrong?' She wondered to herself as her heart started to beat. Her head turned to look towards the room where she left the unneatly-made bed. 'I... did I make the bed okay enough?', she thought as her heart was beating fast and tried to calm herself down, but her thoughts kept climbing. 'Let's just continue and hopefully it'll be okay...' she told herself as she then went out of the bathroom and down the hall to see in the fridge that he cooked her something. 'Aaawe,' She blushed and smiled, taking it, warming it up the way it needed to be, and ate her breakfast. She smiled the whole time, drafted into a daydream as she thought about him, but then frowned as she wondered what he was up to where he didn't leave a note or anything like he normally did. Somehow that communicated with her.

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:35 am

DaeSeong
He would soon come back to the guild and see her having breakfast "Well, good morning sunshine. How are you doing today?" he would ask her and soon join her by sitting beside her. He kept the whole top hat thing to the side, in his hands, as he still didnt decide how to make her gift fashionable for him.
"How did you sleep?" he would ask her as he wasnt just going to dump the news like a truck or something. There had to be build up and subtlety to it.
So why not start the morning as always, granted with a bit of a twist. But he would let Karisa ask him if she so desires where he has been. He can easily tell her the good news. Sure she had a bit of a fear of the deep, but that means he can protect her and hold her close

152|555

#4Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:54 am

Karisa

"O-oh, good morning," She spoke surprised as she was snapped out of her thoughts and daydreams, hearing his voice that was like a sweet embrace to her ears. "I just woke up twenty minutes ago actually...". Karisa paused as she was thinking about what to say or ask or how to answer, "I slept better as always, being next to you.~" She giggled and spoke in her casual soft sweet tone and breathy accent. "Where have you been?~," Karisa asked playfully she did trust him, more than anyone else could say, but she was curious. Her eyes scanned his attire and smiled, giggling. "Awe, you look some handsome and cute," her lips curved into a blushing smile, She left her seat, did the dishes, and cleaned her mouth neatly. Next, she goes to him and touches his chest, flattening the suit against it, and looks up at him with her large beautiful brown eyes. "You look so handsome in it.~" She complimented and then noticed things. "You could've left your jewelry on..." She frowned in hopes that he didn't change himself for the sake of the suit.

#5DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:19 am

DaeSeong
He did love her smile, it was nice. But now he listened as she spoke how she woke up about 20 minutes ago. She even slept better which was a relief to him. Now she asked him where has he been and he then pulled out the tickets "I went to the harbour to buy us tickets to travel to Joya." he chuckles "Its for tomorrow so we have a whole day of preparation. I hope you liked my little surprise" he says as he kisses her forehead and hands her one ticket

After the trip talk, she spoke how he looked handsome and cute which made him blush a bit "I... well... I am glad you are happy" he was speechless for a bit because this outfit isnt him and doesnt feel quite as himself in it. Maybe its just the hat that bothers him, but still he did it for her more than for him. He still needed to figure out how to make it work so he can feel good about himself. When Karisa did the dishes, she looked up up and noticed some changes. He softly chuckled and hugged her "Why so sad? I just figured that it wouldnt really go with the suit. It might be a bit too much. The suit is fancy, having necklaces and an earring but be overdoing it." he runs his fingers through her hair and looks lovingly in her eyes
"Dont worry about me. Unless,... do you have something on your mind?" he asked

255|810

#6Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:53 am

Karisa

Karisa's eyes widen a little, eyes sparkling while listening to him speak about going to Joya. Her heart was beating as she remembered him saying that was where he was from. She knew that was also where the war took place, but now it was over, being ruled by another Shogun. Karisa heard about what type of person the Shogun was and smiled. "I'm excited for the trip.~ Can't wait to see it." Her voice was soft and sweet, her smile widened yet still closed mouth as she lifted her soft silk hand, caressed his cheek and looked into his golden-yellow eyes, seeing the dark brown from her own chocolate ones.

"Mmmm," Karisa let her fingers go to the buttons, unbuttoning them, she opened the chest area a little and then fixed it so it looked even. The black coat she then also opened up a little if not all the way. "You know, the instructions say you had to wear it, but didn't say HOW to wear it," She giggles and side-smirks as her eyes pay attention to your attire. "The only thing I can't fix is the hat obviously..." Karisa spoke lightly. "I love it when you wear jewelry, my love. Anything you wear, you look perfect to me because I get to stare at your face, and your eyes that look at just me the way you do.~" she tried to make him realize that she loved him no matter what he wore.

#7DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:06 am

DaeSeong
He was happy she was excited for the trip as he believed that she wouldnt be. Usually people oppose trips or dont like sudden surprise trips or things in general "It brings me joy to see you happy" he spoke to her softly.
After that exchange, she would let her fingers go to the buttons, unbuttoning them, she opened the chest area a little and then fixed it so it looked even. He tilted his head to the side, curious a bit. The black coat she then also opened up a little if not all the way and she spoke to him with a giggle.

The joyan smiled and took her hand "Ah well you know me. Always the pedantic perfectionist. I couldnt help myself" he kisses her lips softly. He chuckled when she mentioned the hat "I can try and make it work. Maybe if I change my hair to be just like yours~ I do think that colour would compliment the outfit more." when she spoke about the jewelry he was mildly surprised she liked it "Oh? My, no one ever complimented that~" he hugs her and gives her more kisses and then still holds her in an embrace "You have no idea how perfect you are~" he then lightly teases her and tickles her "But I will still worry about your health because I worry a lot and wanna make sure you're well, my dear~"
But with enough tickles, teases and kisses and hugs, he lets her go
"Come now dear, we have a trip tomorrow. Perhaps it is best we organize what to take as our luggage"

272|1082

#8Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:18 am

Karisa

Karisa's heart was beating, feeling his lips caress hers, his arms hugging her soft and cushioning body, making her chest squish against his. She leaned her head against his chest, smelling and loving his scent. She will never have enough of this. Something within her could feel something more, more than she knew how to describe. Yes, this was love, but there was more to it. For her at least as she flickered her eyes to look at him more. She giggled as she felt him tickle and tease her, finally settling down. "DaeSeong... if my weight ever becomes a true hazard to my health. I promise I will let you know. Will that work, my love? Plus, it's not like I don't exercise a little or more than you know since I do go swimming alone every day if not every other day. I also do walks with music and with you. I just have a condition where it's harder for me to lose it...on top of my breathing problems..." Karisa spoke softly looked at him and leaned back side smirking, patting his chest. "Pft, you're perfect in every way to me... well, as much as I do know about you," Karisa spoke and kissed once more before she took his hand, leading him to the room so they could talk about what to take with them. "Let's go.~".

#9DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:32 am

DaeSeong
"Honey, who says anything about weight? Theres the common cold, the immune system, allergies, viruses. You getting the sniffles" he then teases her once more as he kissed the tip of her nose "Unless you want me to dress up as a doctor so I can nurse you back to health~" considering she bought him a new outfit that he wore for her vieweing pleasure, he wouldnt be surprised or opposed to being her love doctor. But teasing aside, there was a whole trip to talk about and plan

He smiled as her words did make him blush a bit, but also happy. When she told him to lets go, he would nod as he would hold her hand so they may go to their room together. Enjoying every bit of contact he has with her. Upon arriving to their room, he'd muse to himself "Hmm, important things to bring along. Well, clothes for sure. Something thats more cold or winter oriented as its not getting warmer any time soon", a different country with a different climate. He was sure it was a bit warmer here at Hargeon than it is in Joya. But its still best to be prepared. Theres also hygene stuff like tooth brushes or.... well, his attention drifted to Karisa as he was curious what would she bring along and pack or if she had a bag for a trip or should he give an extra that he had. So much planning.

256|1338

#10Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:49 am

Karisa

"I..." She glanced away as she assumed the wrong thing. Her eyes fluttered and started to pack her clothes, which weren't much anyway. "Sorry... I suppose I'm used to people saying 'health' when pointing at my weight," Her voice was above a whisper, a little emotional yet wasn't being loud. She went to grab her shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, and paste to put it in her suitcase, her razors, and medicine, sticking it in her suitcase and closing it. Unlike DaeSeong, she didn't have a lot despite the fact that she wasn't truly poor. She listened to him tease her about being her doctor and chuckled, coughed softly as she felt her cheeks blush. She was too shy and embarrassed to face him right at the moment. "I wouldn't mind if you were my doctor." Karisa commented and looked at the key and tiera she had in her suitcase, before closing it once more, standing with her hand on the handle.

#11DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:37 am

DaeSeong
He wrapped his hands around her waist "Aw dear, you're perfect to me. Thats all you need to know. But will always accept that I will worry about you and your safety." demigod or not, he would make sure she was always safe and fine. After all, was that what love or care was about? Worrying about the other party and not be uncaring. He'd nuzzle her a bit to make sure she was okay. He was fine with the weight and all. So he focused on getting to their room so they may pack their stuff

Karisa grabbed some hygene stuff like shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, and paste to put it in her suitcase, her razors, and medicine, sticking it in her suitcase and closing it. He took all that, plus his outfits and notebooks and pencils. Basically he carried his work with him. Which was his music and songs. Stuff that he wrote.

He looked as he finished packing in the corner of his eye when she coughed softly. He couldnt tell if she was just playing it up or actually coughing. Nevertheless, he walked over to her and pressed his hand on her forehead to feel her temperature. Dae-seong slowly chuckled hearing her "Oh well in that case I will be sure to take good care of you." after all, he was a lover not a fighter

232|1570

#12Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:54 am

Karisa

Karisa smiled as he had his hands on her soft waist that curved like a ramp to her wide hip. Her chocolate brown eyes gazed at him and smiled small, satisfied though as she huffed a little. "We should get going to the boat...". She giggled and then went to grab her things, waiting for him. Once they grabbed their things they went to the boat as the ship was all ready for them. Her eyes soon looked forward out towards the ocean waters, her heart beating in a panic. As they ship started to sail. Her eyes wandered about and yet kept still, her hand held her other hand as she could feel it shake. The boat was going to not wreck or meet the doom of some giant creature of some sort, right? Karisa sat down, her head against the pole in the middle of the ship that goes and holds the flag and the sails.

#13DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:12 pm

DaeSeong
He smiled and gave her another kiss. When they got their things done and the time came, the two would go to their boat. Holding her hand he'd be there for her as he knew of her fears. He would be there every step of the way with her as they board the boat and as well as be by her as the boat departs the Fiorian shore. The land would get more distant and distant

"Well, we are finally on our way dear. A new land of opportunity awaits. Ah my heart is racing. Come, lets go to our room" he spoke as he gently tugged Karisa. Notably, he called Joya a land of opportunity rather than something like home. Showing he clearly wasnt going because he was homesick or missed his family. Karisa would know by now that he was a workaholic and most likely went to Joya to achieve his goals which he spoke of before to her.

162|1732

#14Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:24 pm

Karisa

Karisa was led with his hand and tugs the whole time. He wouldn't let her stray alone, which was probably the safest thing he could do. Her eyes looked at Dae and then the way they were going as they went finally to their cabin for their stay for the rest of the trip. Her arms clung onto Dae's arm as she tried to clear her mind and the things she was thinking about. She remembered of the past things, something something, but her own memories, but they were. Something else she was hiding from everyone. Not even she fully knew what they all meant. Following Dae into their room, she sets her stuff down and finally gets on the bed where it felt less rocky and uneven. She didn't get seasick, but it was more so hating the feeling of not being balanced and so, she sat where she fits and that was on the bed as she laid on her side. Karisa's head was on the soft pillow, looking up at him with her brown mirroring eyes with no emotion besides the softness and life that were in those eyes. "This feels better.~" She whispered softly while not gazing away from him.

#15DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:48 pm

DaeSeong
He led her to their room and made sure to stay close to her, to be her safety net and balance. Upon their arrival, she would lie down on the bed and rest her head on the pillow saying how she feels better. He would smile hearing that and kneel down to be at her eye level as he didnt lie down yet. He patted her head VERY gently as he spoke softly "I am so glad you feel better. I am here for you, ok? Dont worry, we'll be fine" he was there for her and making sure they have a good physical contact so she feels safe. He wanted her relaxed and even if she just relax and feels better, he really wanted to hammer home the message that he was going to be there for her
"Remember dear, you're stuck with me. So I'll make sure you are fine and safe" he was certain nothing would happen. But still he wanted to make sure she knows that as their ship would eventually arrive to Joya, where they would be able to enjoy solid ground once more

192|1924

#16Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:47 pm

Karisa

Her eyes closed as she felt him pet her, assuming it was more like playing with her soft hair. She enjoyed his attention and touch as the boat was continually sailing the waters of the ocean. She blushes at him telling her that she's stuck with him. Karisa giggled softly, her lids opening half way. "Stuck with you? You make it sound so bad to be with you forever, Daeseong," she closed her eyes and smiles. "I'm not 'stuck' with you, more so you're stuck with me, more than being stuck in quicksand." She says that but feels bad at the thought of making it seem like he had no freedom, but she couldn't help with how strongly she felt. What if they were not meant to be? What if down into the future he changes his mind and she would not be able to handle consequences of binding with him? She was glad that he could not read her mind because of the fact that he did not want to be linked with her in that telepathic way otherwise he would be able to hear her insecurities and her thoughts and everything else neither could he tell that she was feeling any of this because of her facial expression hiding her turmoil within.

#17DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:16 pm

DaeSeong
He chuckles "Oh I was mirroring your earlier words when you said that I was stuck with you. Merely reflecting it back to you as saying that you are stuck with me~" because he was determined to stay
Dae-seong was glad that she was feeling better and not as sea sick, still though. Something bothered him, he had a hunch, so he looked into her brown gemstone eyes, deep in her to try and read her.
While her expression didnt say or give away anything, he still couldnt help but worry. He leaned close to her to pepper her with kisses. As he would hold her hand he'd give it a light squeeze just to make her know, he's not leaving
"Im here for you~" he was. He was in it for the long run. For this ship, but literal ship and the metaphorical one. This little trip they had. It was like a proto honeymoon. If they're stuck together, its like they're married right? Its just not official. Like after all, they're even sharing a room like a home. Everything was already like a married couple

193|2117

#18Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:43 pm

Karisa

She blushed lightly as she could feel him pepper kissing her and wondered if he could tell what she was thinking somehow. She wondered if perhaps that he was feeling like she was feeling like maybe something else. Karisa was unsure what his thoughts were, but she forbid herself from searching. Her lips curved into a smile as her thumb rubbed against the top of his hand that was holding it. She giggles and leans to kiss him softly, then deeper as she just wanted to taste his lips with her own. She moved away, breathless as she had to calm down her desires and other self. "I know, just like I'm here for you..." she spoke and looked at him. Her heart was beating fast as she tugged him closer, taking his hand and rubs her warm, chubby cheek against it. All she could think about was him. Because remember from the time when she didn't have him and the only thing she thought of is what she was going to do the next day. She didn't really plan on having you wanted her life besides herself but now she can't imagine her life without him.

#19DaeSeong 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:54 pm

DaeSeong
He couldnt help but give her the deeper kiss that she so desired. He was glad she was feeling better and more relaxed on the ship now. He would make sure that she was happy. So he would devote his time of the trip to her. If she needed a meal or anything, he would make sure her needs were tended. He wanted to make the most of this trip with her. And do activities with her, kind of like a lovers cruise, just to make her even more happy and to cement away that pesky fear of ships.
He would even rest or sleep beside her, just because he wanted to also be close to her. She wasnt the only one yearning contact with their love. So did he with his little dove. But eventually, their trip to Joya would come to an end. He wasnt sure how long the trip was, but soon enough they would return to his homeland. He was curious to see how much it had changed

#20Karisa 

Voyage to Joya (Karisa/SL) Empty Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:36 am

Karisa

Karisa wasn't sure if he was going to join her for the napping before getting the the country, but she closed her eyes nonetheless knowing that she was very sleepy. Her mind kept thinking about the future and no, not the one that is spun on the wheel. She could still smell his scent as she felt her heart beat just as fast At the same tim e though she was calming down and succumbing to the hours of the boat ride into a sleep. Karisa wondered what Dae was going to do while the boat was still on it's way to Joya. Was he going to join her or perhaps or do something else? Karisa hummed softly and quietly before fully falling asleep, unable to really think or hear anything more or less while asleep. She could imagine where they were going to be on the road for a while, having each other, well on the boat till they finally got to Joya.

2000/2000
30% from belt and 10% necklace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum