Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

From The Ashes [WOH Event - Fang]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Silver Fang 

From The Ashes [WOH Event - Fang] - Page 2 Empty Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:54 pm

Silver Fang
He wasn't even sure what he had done had worked. He was a little afraid to open his eyes and see the result. He didn't feel hurt, but a bullet was fast, he could be in shock, not yet aware of what had just happened to him.

He could hear Lola, feeling the wind rush past his prone form as she finished off the remaining thugs with great retribution.

But soon enough he felt her hands on him, lifting him, turning him, until he was on his back. And slowly he opened his eyes to see her face.

Well, at least if he was dead he would leave this world with a last lovely view. It would be a shame if they never got to make up though. She might have been mad at him, but he doubted it would have been enough to end their friendship. Over a little lecture? Lola could be impetuous, but she wasn't stupid.

He looked down at the gun in his hands. He'd frozen the barrel, and there was a bullet extended an inch or two from it as well. He'd frozen the barrel and the bullet apparently. It was a damn close call it seemed, but he wasn't hurt.

He smirked up at Lola when he finally realized he would be totally fine. At least this time.

"I wasn't expecting that to get so dangerous so quickly. I was a lot closer to dying this time than the first time I saved you." He noted with a chuckle referring to when he'd come to save her even after she rejected him as her bodyguard. What was up with that anyway? He hoped this wasn't going to become a phenomenon. Having Lola push him away only for something nearly terrible to happen to her soon after. He didn't want that to become a pattern.

"Are you okay?" He asked lifting a hand to her face, using a thumb to gently brush the tears from one cheek as he looked up into her eyes. Concerned for her still. She seemed fine physically. But clearly was not doing well emotionally. Had she thought he was dead? Well, he could not deny it was a close call.

WC: 370/4,108

#27Lola 

From The Ashes [WOH Event - Fang] - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:22 am

Lola

WORDS: 490 | Hard Days Work

“You're…?” The stirring of her friend something which took the bitterness of the belle's tears and turned them far sweeter, Miss Skylark couldn't help but grin as she watched him seem to revive before her eyes at her probing touch, and then flung her arms around his shoulders and squeezed him as close to her as she could.
“I'm so glad…!” Perhaps most likely to cause him greater mischief with how she seemed to squeeze that frame as a result of her relief, all the same the perky pinkette couldn't help but cling to him happily and not just because of how she seemed to sob with joy at his wellness, though lurched backward at the remark he made about how dicey things had gotten in the moments before this one.

“O-Of course! I…” The fuchsia femme seeming to flush as he revealed the fact that he had been well aware of her actions since he had fallen victim to that blast as well, now that she knew that he was okay Lola felt a little bit guilty for lashing out so badly and ever more so embarrassed, though the latter was more to do with how it made her feel as if she had rather vigorously tipped her hand as to the high level of affection and esteem in which she held him.
“You're my friend! No one gets to bully you but me, you hear?” Ultimately unsure of why such a revelation left her feeling so exposed but unable to deny such a fact, she wanted to admit the fact that she cherished him more than she could ever say but the limit of her comfort with such a fact seemed to curb this, and mean she spilled a statement rather clumsily really. Though, hopefully some of the sentiment lingered still, eh?

“I'm fine. Just a bit woozy? That last move took a lot out of me…” Letting loose a breath as she found her sense of inner peace returning both for the fact that Fang was safe and that they could now talk again after the hostility which had brewed between them, Miss Skylark rubbed her forehead a little when asked about her own condition, and revealed that the most she had suffered was some fatigue and very little injury when all was said and done.
“H-How are you? That gun didn't hurt you, did it?” Not forgetting the near miss he had however and for that reason brushing off her own condition in favour of his own, once more she began to poke and prod at him as she looked him over once more, all the while wondering just how he had managed to survive the discharge with what looked to be nary a scratch, and perhaps quietly hoped he was hurt worse than he was letting on. I mean, right now having an excuse to dote on him a bit would be the best, right~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

#28Silver Fang 

From The Ashes [WOH Event - Fang] - Page 2 Empty Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:16 pm

Silver Fang
"Hm, well let's try to keep any bullying of me to a minimum, kay? I don't mind a bit of teasing though." He said simply as he got up and showed her the gun. How the bullet was frozen an inch past the barrel, in mid-flight by the time Fang had managed to stop it.

"The gun? Not at all. However, it seems like I landed on a loose nail or something." He said turning enough to show her a jagged gash along his arm where a loose rusty nail had managed to snag his skin while he'd been sliding across the ground.

"Should probably clean and wrap this up at least. Hopefully, I don't get tetanus or something equally stupid..." He grumbled at the thought. "Mind giving me a hand wrapping it? Maybe rub a little salve into it or something." He suggested, assuming she was feeling in a better mood now.

"Also, can you explain to me what you were angry about earlier? It's fine if you want to just forget about it. But if I did something in particular to upset you, I'd prefer to avoid doing it again in the future." He said his ears going flat at the idea of a repeat of today. Dealing with a bunch of brigands was nothing compared to how utterly miserable he felt when Lola was upset with him.

WC: 230/4,338

#29Lola 

From The Ashes [WOH Event - Fang] - Page 2 Empty Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:28 pm

Lola

WORDS: 390 |Total: 4870 | Hard Days Work

“That was…” Perhaps some part of the pink princess hoping that the little disagreement she had with Fang earlier in the day had become water under the bridge thanks to what had happened just now, both her cheeks and her ears seemed to flare with a rich colour as the lad looped back to the issue in a manner which seemed aimed more out of curiosity than anything else at this point, though seemed to instantly raise the heckles of the lass for doing so.
“You were talking to me like a little kid? Like I was just some annoyance to be dealt with…” The fuchsia fae far than used to being held accountable for her behaviour and as such found puffing her cheeks out a little as she admitted that the biggest problem she had was less what was said and more how the whole thing made her feel, she was already feeling a bit of a fool for struggling with such a simple task, and then to have him talk down to her when she was already feeling bad about herself had been like waving a match around a gas station.

“It's not like I've had the chance to do this stuff before, you know? This is all new to me… But I'm sorry, for lashing out?” Perhaps it easy for both of them to forget that they had come from rather different situations growing up and most maybe assuming that a girl born with a silver spoon would lack for nothing, the fact that she had grown up without any real friends and the like wore heavily upon her still, and made any perception of rejection sting all the more for it. Though, she was trying to be better as much as she could, and so she offered a mostly sincere apology for getting so worked up.

“I'll go get some bandages and stuff… Don't go wandering off, okay?” Not that discussing her feelings here in the open was making her feel any less vulnerable and as such Miss Skylark looking for any available option to retreat, once more did she glance to the wound on his arm and then nod, before shuffling off to find something to treat it. I mean, she might not be good at the hammer and nail routine, but maybe she could do better at playing nurse, eh~?

Life is a lot more fun

When I Get My Way~!
- Lola Skylark

credit to nat of adoxography.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum