Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bending An Ear

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sofia 

Bending An Ear Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:38 am

Sofia

WORDS: 200 | Blue Moon

I'm starting to think that our dear Dae Seong isn’t the drinker I expected him to be~? Unable to fail to note the increasing aggression and abandonment of that more reserved and perhaps shy side as they stepped into their new venue, this was something which seemed to tell Sofia that her new drinking buddy was starting to let the drinks that he had imbibed get to him, frankly given how long and how intensely she had been drinking this far a few cocktails and shots of tequila were only just starting to make her unwind let alone feel all that tipsy or drunk, but she didn’t mind that fact particularly. In her eyes he was a cherry she should look after, and that air of vulnerability in this 'art' made her wish to do so all the more.

“Where did you grow up~?” This likely the reason that she did not make any particular effort to go for the jugular as it were when it came to the next offering she was given to ask a question, with his inhibitions lowering it would have been easy for her to poke at more sensitive spots but she felt a strange sense of kinship with the lad, like he were a little brother to her, and so she opted to stay light and more informative for the time being. At least until he gave her a reason to poke the bear, of course~

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

Last edited by Sofia on Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total

#2DaeSeong 

Bending An Ear Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:47 am

DaeSeong
"Joya" was his short but true answer. And notably it was the Joya before Mishiko took control from the recent war. Funny enough, he left the country just a bit before the war started, he wouldnt be surprised if he left the day before the official declaration of war. He was on a bit of a trip as the war waged on and eventual arrival to Fiore. He didnt participate in it and timeline wise even if he wanted to contribute to any side of the war, he couldnt because he was literally traveling as it started and everything was happening. He was between places. By the time he arrived to Hargeon, he was already tired from the trip but also enamored by the beauty that was here from Blue Pegasus to the town itself, but mostly from the Blue Pegasus, that he had thrown away any other idea of further travel to go to Magnolia to join Fairy Tail and as well has eliminated any evidence that was meant to show where he really had to go. Tossing the letter that was meant for Judith to the coast off Hargeon.

Despite his single word answer, there was a huge and lengthy history behind the answer. Granted, even so, he was sure Sofia would know what kind of Joya he lived at considering when he exactly joined Blue Pegasus.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Sofia 

Bending An Ear Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:21 am

Sofia

“Ohhhh, I suppose this is revenge for earlier~? Fine then, Mr 'All of Joya'…” Once more it seeming that the ever drunker Dae was a source of bewilderment for the brunette as this time he gave a simple and perhaps some might have considered blunt reply to her question, Miss Serena narrowed her eyes for a second in a playfully pouty fashion at a one word return which she had already surmised both from his look and language, and then smiled and shook her head as she decided that they were now 'even' for her calling him out for going too broad with his query earlier on. Ultimately, all his brevity provided her with was more questions for later, right~?

“Your turn at the helm~?” Obeying the rules of the game however and as such not picking all that many bones with a reply which was for all intents and purposes a dud, the girl with the green gaze knew that she was rather 'ahead' of him anyway given how their respective systems seemed to handle alcohol, and as such invited him to take advantage of her apparent misstep to amend that somewhat. After all, she was just as interested in his questions as she was his answers, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4DaeSeong 

Bending An Ear Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:36 am

DaeSeong
He chuckled "You never specified how narrow I must be~ But fine... Daifujima" just the lower district, which was the part he omitted. But now it was his turn to ask the question. Right what was he thinking about. His mind was a bit foggy. He absent mindedly used his magic to make a knife out of light. Which he just twirled in his hand as he was decent with knife tricks for show. It was taught to him for entertainment when he was younger. But now it was just something second nature to him as he did it while he thought. Perhaps if he was sober he wouldnt do that. But clearly when he is not thinking clearly he does things

"Why did you join Blue Pegasus?"
he remembered that was one of his questions. So he dismissed the blade as he asked her. Curious as to hear her answer or motivations. After all, she asked him this before, right?

#5Sofia 

Bending An Ear Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:01 am

Sofia

“My, you just can't help but spoil me, hm~? Maybe I should take you home with me tonight~?” The girl with the green gaze once again left grinning as it seemed that her comely companion had become no less her adoring pup for the transition from sober to tipsy, Sofia smiled as he offered up a little extra simply because of her playful pouting and narrowed down the region of Joya from which he hailed, and once more because of that generosity and perhaps also because of how her own sense of 'honour' compelled her to even out the score she lifted another shot glass to her lips and knocked back the contents, and then another for good measure as well. After all, it was no fun letting him get so far ahead of her, right~?

“Hahaha, for Alisa. I'd been in Fiore for a while before we ran into each other, did a bit of Mage work, but after meeting her, I knew I had to do everything I could to stay close~?” Such courtesy seeming like it would be the biggest way in which the beryl eyed beauty would manage to draw level with him really given how she could think of few inquiries upon which she would baulk at offering an answer, she was only too happy to offer her own eagerly expanded answer on the subject he challenged, and seemed to find her eyes growing a little misty as she did so. That was one very special day, wasn't it? And the night ever more so…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6DaeSeong 

Bending An Ear Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:11 am

DaeSeong
He smiled with a chuckle in response to her words. He looked at his own glass and held it. He decided to finish whatever content his glass had so it was empty. His eyes slowly turned to her as she asked him to ask her a question. So with some further thought, he did. Why did she join Blue Pegasus?

She did elaborate kindly why she did. It was because of Alisa. Her one true love. It was rather interesting. "So it is your turn to ask, no?" he then once again looked at his glass which was now empty. Thinking should he get a refill or not.Truth be told, he couldnt really handle too much drinks. But that was kind of obvious. And he wasnt making smart choices when tipsy now, was he?

It was kind of easy to make him talk. Ask him, be specific or if not pleased be all cute and such. It was so easy to draw out the answers

#7Sofia 

Bending An Ear Empty Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:39 am

Sofia

WORDS: 150| Blue Moon

“That it is, that it is, let's see… Hmmm…”The slender siren smirking as her companion digested her answer with what appeared to be a quiet sense of satisfaction, the brunette hummed softly as she caught him looking toward their almost empty tray of drinks and wondered if he was starting to become thirsty, and so as he ceded the role of question master to her she paused for a second and waited for something to appear in her mind which might prompt him to sate that dryness, and before long she had the perfect query in mind.
“Have you ever been in love~?” Remaining tactful and light thus far but deciding to switch to a more personal track both in the hope of tripping her 'foe' and also because she couldn't help but feel curious on the issue given his previous admission, given his quiet and at times almost brooding nature it seemed to Miss Serena that he might just be the sort for some manner of secret and unrequited romance, which she certainly would have welcomed hearing about. I mean, surely he had at least one crush in his life, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8DaeSeong 

Bending An Ear Empty Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am

DaeSeong
He considered the answer for a moment, before landing on a "No. At least I dont think so. I have not been in a romantic relationship and although I have shown some interest in a lady. I am afraid she is long gone. A minor.... how you say.... point in my life" he spoke his answer as he thought about his romantic history. He never dated anyone, but Averie caught his eye. They met once and he was sure things would be fine. But he has not seen her for a while. Part of him thinks she left Hargeon. Didnt even say bye. But he shrugged that off, he was a stranger in her life and so she was to him as well. Maybe romance wasnt a thing for him. All he needed to love was himself

Now looking at his lady friend from the guild, he asked her a question "Who was your first kiss?" he figured they can stay on the romance topic

#9Sofia 

Bending An Ear Empty Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:09 pm

Sofia

“Well, it was Lisa~?” The brow of the brunette seeming to lift as she had not quite anticipated for him to enquire after such a special moment for a girl, for a second Miss Serena opted to respond to such an encroachment upon her most private and personal affairs with a playful little reply which was wholly untrue, though she did not stick to it all that long really. I mean, anyone who got to know her would have guessed she would have never waited for the ripe old age of nineteen to give up her first kiss, right?

“Bwahahahaa! Nahhhh, she was… Way down the list! Hahahah, he was a stable boy with marvellous eyes and more~? But the sad fact is I can’t remember his name? Everything else… he had this cute little freckle at the side of his lip~? That I'll never forget, but his name…? I can't remember where to start…” As such the girl with the green gaze seeming to guffaw all too quickly as she admitted that she had certainly seemed to kiss her share of frogs before finding her empress as it were, it was with no small grain of disappointed and shame which she admitted that she now failed to recall the name of the lad who had taken that premier position from here, though she did take solace in how she could remember most of the other details all too vividly. It was almost worth warping back to the palace to see if he was still there, and find out, eh?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10DaeSeong 

Bending An Ear Empty Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:22 pm

DaeSeong
He chuckles "How cute. It was true love at first sight. Must be a nice feeling" one that he cant imagine since he hasnt experienced it. And he doubted that he ever will. Though soon she would laugh and retract the statement. It was curious. It was a lie she could've got away with and he would be none the wiser. "Ahh that puppy dog love.... Hmm... Also cant relate" despite the alternative scenario, he still couldnt relate as he didnt have feelings for anyone as far as he remembered. Back when he was younger, he considered himself ugly, talentless and bland. Granted he was the unreliable narrator here as young girls did like him. But it was he who didnt really know how to deal with that stuff. He loved..... himself. And only wanted to make himself better, more attractive, more talented and more acceptable. To be special and not bland. Hence his diet, work outs, styling, fashion, hair dye and coloured contact lenses. It was like the transformation from an average nerd to a hunk.

Funny enough, because he didnt think a first kiss was an intimate question, thats why he asked it and thus said "Feel free to ask me whatever you wish back. Although... you do need to drink for being a naughty liar~"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum