Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rat Race [RANK - C SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Zerutod 

Rat Race [RANK - C SOLO] Empty Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:00 pm

Zerutod
Zerutod strolled through the bustling streets of Crocus, his blind eyes drinking in the vibrant sounds and scents that surrounded him. As a self-proclaimed expert in all things obscure and bizarre, he was on a mission to uncover the truth about a legendary creature that had been the talk of the town - the giant mutated rat. His first stop was the local tavern, "The Tipsy Troll." The air was thick with the smell of ale and the cacophony of drunken conversations. Zerutod weaved his way through the crowd until he found a seat at the bar. "Good evening, bartender!" Zerutod greeted cheerfully, his smile stretching from ear to ear. "I hear there's an interesting creature lurking around these parts. Care to enlighten me?[/color]" The bartender, a gruff man with a bushy beard, glanced at Zerutod with a mixture of curiosity and skepticism. "Ah, you mean the giant rat, do ya? Ain't nothin' pleasant 'bout that creature. It's been causing mischief 'round the abandoned House of Westwood." Zerutod's fingertips drummed a rhythm on the bar counter as he absorbed the information. "Fascinating! Tell me more. What kind of mischief has this rat been getting up to?" The bartender leaned closer, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "Well, it's been wreakin' havoc on the livestock, chewin' through supplies, and terrifyin' anyone who dares to come close. Rumor has it the thing's as big as a horse, covered in mutated scales, and has teeth sharp enough to cut through steel!" Zerutod's eyes sparkled with excitement.

This was exactly the kind of challenge he had been seeking. "Thank you for the intel, my good man. It seems I have found my next adventure. But pray tell, how do I reach this House of Westwood?" The bartender scratched his chin, pondering for a moment. "Well, you 'ave to follow the Old Road beyond the city walls. Can't miss the place - it's the decrepit old mansion on the outskirts. But be warned, lad, that rat ain't no pushover." Zerutod chuckled, a mischievous glint in his blind eyes. "Oh, fear not, my friend. I may appear to not be ineffectual, but I assure you, I am quite capable when it comes to confronting belligerent beasts." With a final nod of gratitude to the bartender, Zerutod rose from his seat and headed towards the door. His mind was spinning with strategies, traps, and possible methods to lure the giant mutated rat out of its hiding place. As he strode through the streets of Crocus, his trench coat billowing behind him, he couldn't help but relish in the excitement of the unknown. Who knew what he would find lurking within the dilapidated walls of the House of Westwood? One thing was for certain - Zerutod was never one to shy away from an adventure, especially when it involved a giant mutated rat.

[484/1000]

#2Zerutod 

Rat Race [RANK - C SOLO] Empty Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:20 pm

Zerutod
Zerutod took a deep breath, his heart pounding in his chest as he pushed open the creaking doors of the dilapidated mansion. The stale air swept over him, carrying with it the scent of decay and neglect. From the darkness, he could hear scurrying and scratching, a chorus of whispers that echoed through the empty halls. "Come out, come out, wherever you are," Zerutod called out, his voice echoing through the abandoned house. "It's time to face your fate, you sneaky little creature!" His blind eyes scanned the room, his ears straining to catch any movement. And then, with a stealthy rustle, the giant mutated rat revealed itself.
Standing before Zerutod, the rat was indeed a monstrous sight to behold. It was as big as a horse, covered in thick mutated scales that glimmered in the dim light. Its red eyes glowed with a menacing fury, and its teeth…oh, those teeth were sharper than any sword Zerutod had ever encountered. Zerutod gripped his katana tightly, electricity crackling around him. "Prepare yourself, you abomination," he growled. "Your reign of terror ends now."

With a swift flourish, Zerutod lunged at the rat, his blade slicing through the air. The rat, however, was not one to be underestimated. It dodged the attack with an agility that defied its size, skittering across the room. The battle between Zerutod and the giant mutated rat was a fierce and intense struggle. The rat's razor-sharp teeth snapped at Zerutod, its claws swiping with deadly precision. Zerutod danced around the room, his lightning-quick reflexes allowing him to narrowly escape each attack. He strategized in his mind, searching for a weakness in the rat's defenses. As the battle raged on, Zerutod noticed a glimmer of exhaustion in the rat's movements. Its once ferocious strikes had dulled, and its movements had become slower and more predictable. Zerutod's silver hair gleamed as he shifted his strategy, analyzing the rat's patterns and preparing for his final, decisive move. "Now, my friend, it's time to meet your end," Zerutod declared, channeling his lightning magic into his katana with a powerful surge. A blinding flash of electricity coursed through the blade as he launched himself at the rat with fierce determination. His every move was a symphony of precision and agility, his katana leaving a trail of electrified energy in its wake. With one well-timed strike, Zerutod's katana pierced through the rat's tough scales, sending a surge of lightning through its body. The air crackled with energy as the rat convulsed, its eyes widening in pain before fading into emptiness.

Zerutod's victory cry filled the room as he pulled his katana free, watching with satisfaction as the giant mutated rat crumpled to the floor. Breathing heavily, Zerutod stood tall, his chest heaving with a mix of exhaustion and triumph. He had successfully overcome this formidable foe, proving once again that his intelligence and skill could triumph over any odds. The fallen rat lay before him as a testament to his prowess. As he left the House of Westwood behind, Zerutod walked back into the light of day, his silver hair glistening in the warm sun. The giant mutated rat had met its end, but Zerutod's adventure was far from over. With a newfound sense of confidence and purpose, he set his sights on the next challenge that awaited him, ready to push the world into the future, one adventure at a time.

[1076/1000]

-THE END-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum