Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAGA TUNDE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Saga Tunde 

SAGA TUNDE Empty Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:31 pm

Saga Tunde

General

Name: SAGA TUNDE

Sexuality: HETEROSEXUAL

Ethnicity, Father: PERGRANDIAN

Ethnicity, Mother: PERGRANDIAN

Class: SPELLHOWLER

Race: DAEMON (CONTRACT - NONE)

Guild: RUNE KNIGHT (PRIVATE)

Tattoo: RIGHT ANKLE (PURPLE)

Face: Al-Sahim (Original Character)

Appearance

Height: 6’0”

Weight: 185 LBS

Hair: BLACK

Eyes: RED + GOLD

Overall: Curly, voluminous tresses of black dance with the wind as they extend from SAGA’s crown. Framing a youthful, chiseled countenance, a soul-stirring stare pierces through the onyx forest that fights to hide it. Honey-brown skin drinks of the sun and the moon indicate his Pergrandian heritage. Broad shoulders champion a lithe, muscular frame, the results of rigorous training and gifted genetics.

His sense of style has definitely grown as his travels have taken him further and further from home. Style and comfort are his ideal marriage, and he opts to dress according to the circumstances he finds himself in. Vibrant colors and accents are his callback to home; gold, purple, and red being some of his favorites.

Extra: --

Personality

Personality: Every remarkable thing started out as something much less so; a fleeting thought, an idea, a call from beyond. What’s done with those inclinations is what creates history. The history Saga leaves behind will tell the tale of a man of many faces, born from a myriad of experiences. An inquisitive and astute mind constantly tinkering away with grandiose dreams, the smartest thing about him is that he knows nothing at all, a willing student through and through. A disarming, if not inviting air radiates from Saga, a stark contrast to his intense demeanor. Very vocal and outspoken, his way with words is equal parts assuring and eviscerating. Also moody and temperamental, his emotional responses sometimes spur up parts of him he is unfamiliar with.

His Daemonic nature instills a much crueler and exacting side of himself. Though he has managed to loosen the demon’s grip upon him, he is no stranger to brutality and ferocity. The ways in which he directs that wrath has become more refined, gaining more control over himself after severing his obscura contract. He is far from the bloodthirsty Daemon that many have come to know, able to contain his violent tendencies as long as his boundaries aren’t crossed.

• THRILLSEEKER: Though he can often be caught with a stoic or blank expression, Saga is a big fan of adventure and adrenaline. The more exciting the better, how else can you know you’re truly alive?

• FAMILY: Family and fellowship rank highly for Saga, he wouldn't be here without it. Instilled in him by his parents, family isn't only the ones you share blood with but the ones you've bonded with.

Dislikes:
  • ABSOLUTES: Rigidity is the enemy of growth. Convictions and resolutions are fine and dandy, but what is true belief without change and understanding? People are as malleable as the world itself, many things change during adversity.

• MARCHEN MOUNTAINS: Saga isn’t a big fan of the freezing cold, preferring fairer weather. The tragedy he experienced in those mountains only adds to this distaste.

Motivations:
  • POWER: Helplessness is a heartrending feeling. To ensure he never has to endure it again, Saga chases the infinite potential that exists within him. Honing every aspect of himself, he is dedicated to making the parts as powerful as the sum.

Fears:
  • SEDENTARY: What’s a fate worse than death? Being incapable of living your own life. The idea of being permanently restricted, physically or otherwise, terrifies Saga. Imagine waking up and not being able to just get up and go, to touch, to feel.

• MEDIOCRITY: When it’s all said and done, we all look back on the legacy our actions will leave behind. Saga wants his life to impact much more than just himself, and failing on that is tantamount to failing himself.

Statistics

Strength: 6

Speed: 1

Constitution: 11

Endurance: 1

Intelligence: 11

Magic

Magic Name: EARTH GOD SLAYER

Magic Element: DARKNESS + EARTH

Magic Enhancement: SLAYER MAGIC

Magic Description: Earth God Slayer is a powerful magic learned from ancient tomes and scrolls which combines the elemental trees of Earth-type and Darkness-type magic. It does not allow the users to use these trees separately. Earth God Slayer is immune against Earth, but not against Darkness. The magic they cast is always colored black.

History

History: ‘Does it really matter? It hasn’t changed since the report you all received on the incident. Maybe you all think this will be some cathartic experience for me? Or maybe it’s not about how I feel at all. Guess there’s no way around it…’

‘I was born in Pergrande if that wasn’t obvious enough, I’d rather not get into the exact details of where. My mother was a member of the branch council there, the best one at that. There was a request for a liaison from Pergrande to visit Fiore in order to establish a stronger connection between the councils of the two countries. She thought it would be a great chance for the entire family to travel to a distant land and learn more about the world. So much foresight and compassion wrapped into one person.

So there we are, my parents and my baby siblings, traipsing across Fiore, taking in the differences. We spent days in Era and Crocus for business and pleasure, sightseeing, and meeting people from places we never knew existed, a valuable insight into the world at a young age. Unfortunately, knowledge comes at a cost.

The day before we were heading back home, my mom was invited to check out one of the council’s facilities in the Marchen Mountains. I doubt I have to tell you all what they were researching in that facility. I hated that cold, sterile prison, a perfect place to hide something like that, at least I’m sure that’s what the higher-ups thought at the time. Sometimes I still have to take a moment to wrap my head around it, a high demon, right under your noses.

It was a case of wrong place, wrong time. During one of the obscura tests the scientists were running, something went–awry.  It broke free, running rampant through the facility as security attempted to quell its onslaught. Even though it was weakened, its desire and will to conquer was immense, driving it to decimate many who were unlucky enough to be in its path. My mom was no exception.

The best part was that the demon wasn’t even the one that took her life. Amidst the rampage, one of the Rune Knights stationed there was able to enter the fray. A Nephilim at that, the day was saved, right? Except, there was a child, probably one of the staff’s kids, who knows. She was lost and crying out for help, wailing out in terror. The fight was nearing its climax, both sides exhausted and worn but the knight held the upper hand, and the demon knew it.

In a last-ditch effort, the demon noticed the little girl nearby and dispersed some of his obscura into her. Its intention was not only to create a Daemon in his service but to also disorient the Nephilim and force it into an impossible decision. Maybe he thought he was fighting some morally upstanding knight who would never have the balls to make the call. A part of me wished the same honestly. Instead, the Nephilim turned its weapon on the little girl, the wails of terror from earlier replaced with bloodcurdling roars of agony and rage as the obscura contract started to take hold.

We stood by in horror as the knight released a burst of magic, there was no confusion about its power and potency, it was a lethal attack. Before I could register what happened, it was all over. Two scorch marks remained where the little girl, and my mother, who sprung into action, hoping to– I don’t know, shield her, save her maybe? I can still hear my little brother and sister crying out for her, my father screaming her name from the pits of his being. I couldn’t muster any words, I could only look on in shock.

At least, until I saw the knight. He was sporting this cold, uncaring look as if the lives he just took meant nothing. One of those justice above all else types. I burst into a fit of rage, every fiber of me roaring out in vengeance, not that I could hold a candle to either of the combatants that stood before me. For all the stoicism that the knight displayed, the demon showed the opposite. Laughter overtook it in its final moments, its defeat all but assured. The torment that was taking place before it was a satisfying end, so much so that it decided to leave a parting gift. The last of its obscura was dispersed, same as before, except I was its target this time. I must’ve been speaking its language.

I guess I got lucky though, the Nephilim only had enough energy left to finish the demon off. It couldn’t stop the contract rites as the obscura overtook me. I could feel my malice and hatred rising exponentially, it also felt as bad as watching my mother be vaporized before me. My family, refusing to lose another member, called out to me, embraced me, snatched me from the edge of the abyss before I lost everything that made me who I am. The demon dying didn’t hurt either, there was no one to uphold the contract over me.

And the rest is history, right? Most people don’t know what happened in the mountains that day. My father returned home with my younger siblings while I stayed here. I vowed myself to the service of the Rune Knights, though you didn’t give me many options initially. But don’t worry, I’ve grown to like most of you.

Now is that all? You know these yearly reviews always rub me the wrong way doc, I still got assignments to finish.’

Discord: dieverse

Reference: him

#2Zariya 

SAGA TUNDE Empty Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:11 pm

Zariya
This character has been approved for roleplay!

SAGA TUNDE Lightning_bolt_simple

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum