Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A 'Killer' headache

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kana 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:13 am

It was clear some sort of commotion was unfolding within the forest surrounding the city of Oak. Although in the past the cultists of the Eternal Nightmare were found keeping a close eye on the forest, it seemed these shadowy protectors of Oak were no longer around. Did they disappear when rumors of their guild disbandment started to spread? Or was there another cause for their absence?

It seemed some sort of answer was lurking in the forest, for if one followed the trail of the commotion that lingered in the forest they would find several robed figures, lying in pools of their own blood. Some were still whole, although battered and bruised, others were less fortunate and were quite literally looking as if they had been maimed by a wild animal. Limbs are torn apart, blood trailing deeper into the forest.

And there in the center of the clearing in the depths of the forest, the source of the commotion was found. A small teenage child was standing above a robed cultist, their face twisted in anger. "First you took our home, and now you claim that we are crossing into YOUR territory?!"

The child gazed down upon the cultist, her gaze softened and her mouthpiece still in place. At her side, the small vampire Exceed exclaimed confidently. "Foolishly Fool! To think you had the gall to try to operate here without asking permission from Lord Iblis... Did nya truly expect to do this without any consequences?"

the cultist's glare intensified. "Iblis? Fuck that old dude! The true lord of Oak is none other than Lord Odin!" To which the exceed tilted his head slightly to the side in bewilderment. "Odin? Hasn't he been six feet under for quite a while? If he was to return that would be one hell of a catnap."

The cultist shouted in pure rage at this point. "He is waiting for his time to return! and then you'll all pay for your trangressions! MARK MY WO-"

But before he could finish his sentence the child's body flared up in a bright aura, her gaze sharpening while she raised her foot and stomped it down onto the cultist's head with such force their skull cracked under the sheer force of the motion.

Silas hesitatingly stepped away from the corpse and looked at his master with a worried look upon his face. "M-Master Kana? Please don't tell me your Saiyajin rage is stirring again...."

The child raised a hand to her mouthpiece, lowering it slightly while muttering under her breath. "All his shouting.... was hurting my ears." Wait, did she seriously just kill that cultist cause he was giving her a headache? So far he thought she was doing it because they were badmouthing their new guild master, but instead, she had gotten so violent and killed all these cultists earlier merely because she was 'annoyed'?

Silas sighed softly, a hand brought to his face. "Woe is me, why did Lord Iblis assign me to keep an eye on you.... Where are the other ladies when we need them..."

WC: 500

#2Jen 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:49 am

Jen
Jen was minding her own business and like exploring this town. But she heard noise, loud noise, sounding like conflict and argument. She wanted to check it out what the commotion was about. Only to see a child, take care of an adult

"My my, what do we have going on here?" she spoke as to announce her presence. So she saw a child and an exceed. It was quite the curious sight indeed.
Now if Jen recalls correctly, was this the child that Iblis called? She didnt get to mingle with them during the first meeting. She knew Kanna and Nikki much more. She didnt even get to know the flaker. Though perhaps that was good riddance as she disliked cowards. Now this one on the other hand was intriguing.
"Are you ok?" she then asked as the kid looked like she was in pain. She was not sure how she can help her

#3Kana 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:51 am

When a voice announced their presence Kana turned her attention toward them, her slit-like pupils gazing quietly at the woman for a moment after which the child replied in a soft tone. "Ah... Ojou nee-chan? Not with the other nee-chans today?"

The exceed quickly decided to clarify further. "Greetings Miss Jen, It seems we are quite fortunate that Master Kana is not under the effect of her rage currently, and is merely suffering from a headache."

The child winced upon hearing these words, taking a step away from the corpse and toward Jen. "I'm fine... Just these people kept shouting and yelling about how they owned this place and yada yada something about an eternal nightmare and the return of their great master."

She started to fiddle with the bamboo piece around her neck as she explained further. "It started to hurt my ears, and gave me a headache so I made sure that they stopped yelling."

As she brought the bamboo muzzle to her mouth and inhaled its incense the werewolf child seemed to relax a little bit more while the exceed decided to grace Jen with an explanation.

"Reason I said we are fortunate is that Master Kana is, well some would say cursed, others in our ahem 'field' might call it blessed with a certain power. It makes her able to transform and as a result gain physical attributes that far bypass most mortals, even for a werewolf. The only downside to it is that during these moments she tends to become frenzied, obsessed with an impulsive urge for violence that she can't resist, whether it's friend or foe doesn't matter. The slightest provocation is enough to send her in a berserker rage."

With the Exceed letting out an exaggerated sigh he turned his gaze toward the corpse. "So, what are you going to do with these dead cultists now?"

To which the muzzled child replied calmly. "Food for the animals." Afterwards Kana's attention turned toward Jen, inquiring with a hint of interest in her voice. "What brings you here Ojou nee-chan?"

#4Jen 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:08 am

Jen
After Jen was greeted and filled in on the going ons. She looked at the two. "Well, I wanted to explore Oak. Maybe find someone to give me a tour. If you want we can do that together or if you have an aching head we can just rest up"
As much as she'd like to hang out with little Kana, she couldnt really do it if she was in pain. So if she needed to rest, that was fine with Jen. Still feels bad to leave her alone. So question was what to do

"The fact you're a werewolf is really cool, you know. I wish I was one. Either a werewolf or a vampire. I really do wanna be something cool and strong" being human was weak. She wanted more power and the fact she shares a guild with a werewolf and vampires was like a once in a lifetime opportunity. Question was, what was better to ascend to

#5Kana 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:26 am

A light tilt of her head followed in response to Jen's words. "Nah, I'm fine~ Now that they stopped shouting I'm feeling better already."

However, the comment about being a werewolf did intrigue her. "Well, you don't need to be one to be cool and strong, but it certainly helps." She mused softly, another step being taken toward Jen as she continued speaking. "Also depends on the type of strength you seek. For example my kin are known to be proficient in martial prowess because obviously being a werewolf makes you a tough cookie to nibble down onto~ But we're not exactly the best suited for magical feats. Vampires on the other hand? They got cool tricks of their own, but the moment you blast them with light they melt like ice-cream on a hot day. Also heard they don't like garlic, and driving a wooden stake through their chest usually kills them, but that tends to be the case for anyone."

She chuckled at the little jest after which she stopped right before Jen, looking up at the older lady and exclaimed cheerfully. "But the most important question to ask is: What do you like to eat the most? Meat! Cooked, raw, we werewolves love meat! Luckily Iblis kept this in mind when stocking the guild hall's kitchen~ Nothing beats a good steak or a chicken fillet~ Unless you prefer the red juice, I heard... it feels good when a vampire does the nibble, gets you all hot and flustered and judging from Lewd Nibbler onee-chan and her partner? I'd be inclined to say there is truth to these rumors."

She tilted her head slightly to the side, seemingly a bit curious. "So~ it's something to think about I guess? Since strength comes in a lot of shapes."

#6Jen 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:38 am

Jen
"Honestly, both have pros and cons. But in any case they're better than the average human" it was nice that Kana wanted to make her feel better about her own skin being human. But Jen already saw the superiority of both races. To be strong like a werewolf or to have the abilities of a vampire. In any case its a net plus as its better than a human who cant do anything.

The small one asked her about food. What does she like. Meat or the 'red juice'. Jen smiled "Heh, I mean I like both really dear. I dont think food can help me decide. I did try to become a werewolf many years ago. My boyfriend was a handsome werewolf. But he didnt want to bite me to turn me. Which was disappointing"
She likes both vampires and werewovles. Both creatures of the night. But in the past she had the chance to date a werewolf and she wanted to use that to become one. But he never took the bait.

#7Kana 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:50 am

"Then it all depends on what type of power you want I guess~"

Kana replied with a brief smile as she bounced on the back of her heels, clearly in a good mood. "Well~ I guess I kinda understand where he comes from. The process of turning isn't guaranteed ya know?"

The Exceed nodded his head firmly. "For vampires we have to drain you of all your blood, which leaves you at death's doorstep, and then attempt to infuse you with our own. If it succeeds you awaken as a vampire, but it also changes you biologically~ Like you will no longer be able to enjoy the flavor of anything but blood blood and more blood~ In case of werewolves well..."

He seemed more hesitant as he looked toward Kana who spoke in a softer tone. "It's similar but, in our case it likely would be more painful to endure~ If you're not strong enough to last through the transformation you'll end up as a jumbo package of premium meat~ But if you do turn? Then you get to go 'awooh' whenever you want."

Kana snickered softly as she had a little glint of mischief in her eyes. "I don't mind nomming you~ But it's boring to just say 'sure~ I'll turn you into a werewolf~ So instead how about we have a gamble?"

Certain she would catch Jen's attention with the suggestion she continued. "I'll turn you~ but if you're not strong enough and die in the process? I get to enjoy some Happy Ojou-sama meal, or in layman's terms: I'll devour you myself~ If you do turn, I'll help you learn how to tap into your true potential as a werewolf."

She hopped forward, the mouth piece dangling back down to her neck as she playfully attempted to embrace the woman's waist and looked up at her. "Of course, if you need time to consider your choices that is fine too~ The offer remains as long as you want Jen-nee~"

Perhaps it was Jen's admiration for werewolves that had given her a good impression in Kana's eyes, but it seemed the child was more affectionate than usual.

#8Jen 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:20 am

Jen
Kana spoke more of the process. But Jen was already determined to change. It didnt matter what, just as long as she ascends. She was ready to face any reprecussions. Even death. But funny enough, the warnings werent what surprised her. But a general offer to actually turn her

Before she said yes or no, the girl enbraced her around the waist. She looked so happy
"I'm surprised you'd turn me. I was sure you'd say no for not wanting me to risk death or whatever" Indeed, she thought with all the warnings and turn offs that the girl would just say no. So it was a pleasant surprise.
Jen really couldnt believe that she was going to become a werewolf. It didnt feel real. It was like a dream. And to think she'd be turned into one by a child much younger then her. She wondered, what was her story. How did she end up here of all places.

#9Noel 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:42 am

Noel

Decades? No. Years. Quite a passage of time had passed before the epithet of the Animagus del Mago had been heard on these streets. Where he was a diplomat before, the apparatus that managed Joya had sent him on a task. This task was to remain a secret until the right moment struck itself. Though nefarious in nature, only ascended beings could guess what they were. For these reasons, Noel had joined Phantom Lord--he had been keeping within the shadows from the rest Fiore.

During a stroll near the forest he passed a disturbed looking man holding a wooden cart, on top of it were a few bodies. Noel, being the imposing man that he was known for, asked this man what he'd been doing with the bodies. From this conversation he could extract that they were random civilians who were slayn on the streets--now designated for kibble for the 'monsters' that 'protected' the town in its outskirts. The man explained that his latest addition was a cult member who got stomped on by what he assumed was a Phantom Lord member. This picqued Noels interest, he'd head towards where this signalment was made. Some of the older people that roamed the streets noticed Noel, the younger, newer generation, most likely did not.

He'd overhear crowds do a retelling of what had happened. 'A small person had bashed in this guys head', the basic so and so's. The man retelling the story pointed into their general direction. Noel found the two shortly after.

'Hail. I'm Noel. Senior, Phantom Lord-member.'

Calling himself senior mostly due to his age, it wasn't an attestation to his long lasting career in the guild. The tall debonair wizard followed up by saluting the duo Phantom Lord members. The ruckus that led him here could be seen growing in the background.

'Shall we head somewhere more private?'

The two were discussing turning one another, the word werewolf was mentioned, which Noel could hear before he likely had interrupted them. He'd open his hand and point towards an alley. Both sides of which had various shops, bars and restaurants.

#10Kana 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:59 am

An unexpected addition had joined their little gathering, and when he greeted them Kana's gaze shifted toward him. A brief wif of the air left her curious about this man's presence. He called himself Noel, a senior member of Phantom Lord which earned the exceed's attention, albeit Kana had been interested for far different reasons.

She briefly turned her gaze sideways to the Exceed, at the same time as she released her hold on Jen and waited to hear the Exceed's reaction. "Hmm, Lord Iblis did mention some former members of Phantom Lord lurked in the shadows of Earthland... And the name Noel sounds somewhat familiar." That was enough for Kana whose gaze lingered on Noel, her eyes filled with childish excitement and curiosity at his presence. When he pointed toward a nearby alley the werewolf child nodded her head lightly in response to the invitation. "I guess I can accept your invitation." The child said, yet at the same time these words were spoken the Exceed chimed in.

"Are you sure Master Kana? If you were about to have another episode of your Saiyajin rage it could be quite problematic if it happened amidst a shop or restaurant."

The child shook her head lightly, gesturing to the bamboo-styled muzzle that dangled around her neck. "I got enough left for a few hours, and if anyone tries to actively provoke it then that is on them."

The exceed sighed audibly, not entirely comfortable with the idea of going with a figurative tinking bomb into a alley, but he had his orders. Meanwhile, Kana briefly turned her attention back toward Jen and smiled. "We can talk more about it there, or you could even ask Wolfie-senpai I guess~"

And with these words, the werewolf child started to walk toward the alley, the exceed giving Noel a final warning glance as if to remind him that anything that would happen from now on would be the man's responsibility.

#11Jen 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:45 am

Jen
She looked in the direction of the newcomer who introduced himself as Noel, an apparent member of the guild
"Since when do we have guys in the guild" she thought to herself, as last she checked they were a very.... clammy place. Still having a dude was a nice thought even if he's kind of old and not her type.

She raised her brow when he asked them if they can go somewhere more private and she raised her brow
"Sure, but try anything funny and I will shank you with this knife" proceeds to show the knife.

Kana seemed more welcoming to the newcomer, her exceed even familiar with him. But she was not so much, so she was cautious of the new rando. But she went along with it cuz Kana did. When Kana spoke to her, Jen shrugged "Senpai?" the joyan girl using joyan terminology, who would've thunk it. Whatever she went along with the walk.

#12Noel 

A 'Killer' headache Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:07 pm

Noel

The two Phantom members seemed in agreeance into going into the alley and leaving the growing crowd. The sun had started to settle. Unlike most towns, Oaks nightlife consisted out of many what one might call super natural. While the exceed of the smaller member mentioned engulfing in a wave of wrath. Noel shrugged his shoulders.

'I don't like crowds. There's no nefarious motive.'

The direct threat didn't phase him, though he did think it odd to reveal thy intentions so openly--especially when using a knife, a weapon most successful by being stealthy. He was much more clandestine in comparison. Maybe a philosophy he could one day inspire onto his guildmates.

'This world manifests many types of... creatures.'

While walking, he'd fold his arms. The tall mage would point with his palm facing the sky towards a crowded terrace. Aristocratic types. Victorian-esque. They'd be the vampires. Vampires in Oak were venturous, the werewolves were known for doing manual labor in a skilled way--in other towns they'd be called the tradesmen.

This street also had some merchants with their items on display. Tending those stalls was a very diverse crowd of cultures. Various types of elves, dwarves, daemons and such. Noel had been here before. The reason he went into this direction was to highlight that there was a world wider than just werewolves.

'Becoming a werewolf is not difficult. A bite, accompanied by resting under a 満月, this'll be enough.'

Noel had picked up a funny accent since coming back to Fiore. Someone from a street away could hear his Joyan accent. Behind him was a renowned shop known for its enchanted talking hats. From the outside it didn't seem very remarkable. A few buildings away there'd be a tavern. Plenty of recreation to be had. Noel had stopped between these activities, somewhat hinting that the group should pick a destination to sit at, if there was such desire.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum