Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:33 am

Ryuuji
Ryuuji walked along side his beautiful wife Kaori, he smiled at her and held her hand tightly, as the cool air of the morning blew over them. "I swear babe it will be worth it to come out this early, they say the cakes here are out of this world~" He at least hoped that was how they were gonna be as he knows his wife still has a bit of a spoiled streak in her from her past. He was making sure to match her steps so he wasn't getting to far ahead or behind her. Even being married already Ryuuji still had some nerves about her and if she liked him even though he knows even before her change she liked him.

He knows he needs to just be cool and not let her down as she was his world from the day she had saved him that day even if some times he wondered what in him she saw worthy of wanting to like him, he was a lowly demi-human of some kind, the thieves that raised him couldn't even tell him what he was but they could tell he wasn't fully human and the marks on him seemed strange. Ryuuji shook his head to get his focus back on the task at hand and he could see the shop coming into view and as it was still earlier in the morning the line for the people waiting to shop there was still a bit smaller but he figures at some point Kaori will want to get on his back and nap as they have around an hour to kill before the doors open but you could see into the shop as they are finishing and cutting some cakes to what looks like perfection.

#2Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:03 pm

Kaori
Kaori was doing her absolute best not to drag her feet. This was earlier than she’d like but Ryuuji was giving her the energy she needed to be awake this lovely morning. He even too care to walk beside her no matter if she happened to slow down to mind her footing. Really he was such a caring man, she was lucky he won of all the participants. She knew this. She was lucky he was the one to find her the day she was tangled in vines and weeds. She was lucky to be married with the man see had feel in love with at first sight.

She smiled to herself so sweetly. Her eyes were hardly opened fully but the glee was clear on her face. Ryuuji just always had a way of making her emotions spill out no matter how much she was used to keeping them within.

”You never lead me astray before my love, I just can’t wait to try them~” The fae was truly excited. The little things she found to be so sweet and endearing.

When they finally made it to the shop, her husband looked into the window, while she herself got distracted with the flowers on display. Noting the kinds they had and their beauty. She couldn’t even help not tending to the ones that looked like they were withering and weak. Using the little bit of the magic she’s grasped so far to being them to life and flourish. It took her a few times before spell worked and she looked over to Ryuuji hoping that he saw her. Nothing got her more excited than then his praise and attention. After all, he was all she had left and all she still somewhat remembered. It was him and her brother really. She could not say that leaving with Ryuuji forced her to leave anything behind. She just didn’t have a recollection of what her home was. Sometimes it made her wake up at nights in a worry. What if she forgot even more? What if she forgot Ryuuji. There was a time before when he insisted she new him, though she really couldn’t remember. So what if she forget again….

Her hand would tighten on his as she fell to her worries. To sleep to stay standing she took his offer to let her nap for the moment.

#3Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:29 am

Ryuuji
Ryuuji had felt his wife's gaze go else where and so he watched as his pure and precious wife tried her hardest to revive plants that were near by. He had been worried that day that she was engulfed by the plants that she would fear them. He saw as she was able after a few attempts to get the flowers to return to their former glory which showed him that her powers were starting to take and grow. He with out thinking when she looked to him after returning the flowers. He kisses her forehead with a smile. "Good work babe your magic is starting to bloom nicely."

He soon saw her expression fade a bit and he moved a bity closer to her, keeping her hand in his hand as he can tell she was starting to have the worries of forgetting him again that she had expressed to him in cold sweats and long nights of her needing to be cuddled and reassured that even if she did forget him, he would go to the ends of the earth to help her remember him and show her every day that he loved her till she no longer feared forgetting him.

The man put his jacket around her then made a special shield that mirrored things around them making Kaori invisible as he put her on his back piggy back style resting her head on his shoulder so no one could see her or tell that she was there on his back napping. "Sleep well my sweet Beautiful flower." Ryuuji had gotten a bit nervous and had blanked on flower names so he just said flower instead of a type of flower he hoped that she will accept that as the line was still growing and the people in the bakery are looking like they might open a bit before their normal times but should still allow for the pooped out nature mage to get a decent nap before it was time for her to pick out the sweets that she wants.

#4Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:21 pm

Kaori
The muttering of the crowd that lined up for the cakes were getting louder. There was a lot of excitement at the moment and most of people here were couples or good friends. Most here to share in the excitement and experience of the popular desert.

Kaori didn’t know too much about it herself beyond what Ryuuji had promised. Though just his word was always enough for her. She softy slept on his back, light snoring and stirring. When the crowd getting quite large, they also became quite loud. Rousing her once again from her sleep.

She rubbed her eyes, ”Is it time dear? Should I get up now?” Her voice was soft and still full of sleep. But she spoke with affection and excitement. She somewhat held herself up so she could look around her a bit. She make out the feet of a few people. When she looked back through the window, she could see the works wrapping the baking up. The fae smiled. ”Are you excited Ryuuji? Do you know what you want to get already?”

She leaned forward again to affectionately nuzzle his neck and show her excitement. Patting him so he knew he could let her down. She almost dropped the jacket but managed to catch it in time. Checking to make sure none of it happened to get dirty before pressing it into herself happily and handing it over.

She started to look around some more trying to figure if there was a place nearby to eat the treats they got up early and waited for. But there were so much more people around than she was personally used to. It was somewhat overwhelming to her, so she clung close to Ryuuji and looked up at him instead to calm down.

#5Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:04 pm

Ryuuji
When he felt her waking he smiled and he heard her soft sleepy voice it in a way melted his heart a little. "Yes it is time my sweet lover~" He felt her nuzzle in his neck and he laughed softly to himself as they was so unfair that she was able to do that and him be unable to really give her something in return upon feeling his wife sign to be placed down he let her down so she could once again be by his side where she belonged. He had not seen his wife nearly fumble his jacket and then return it to him. "Of course I am excited I am here with you of course. I think I am going to try this thing that is both a cookie and a cake, it is like three or for cookies stacked on top of the other with a frosting or filling in between each level though he sounds super rich. How about you babe what are you thinking of getting?"

Ryuuji felt his wife cling to his side and he smiled down at her and he rubbed her side. "It is okay I got you babe~" He gently leaned over a bit and kissed her cheeks this time to be a bit silly and try to help her get her mind off of the crowd. He knows since what happened she is a bit hesitant of crowds and people being super loud which is why he only went to the guild hall with her during times his mirrors showed him that the members were spread out enough or were not being rowdy.

#6Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:45 pm

Kaori
Kaori leaned into his kiss on her cheek, smiling back to him when he pulled away. He always knew how to ground her back into the moment so that her panic wouldn’t take over. ”That one sounds so tasty~ Could I have that one too? I think I would prefer the idea of eating cookies right now.” She leaned into him and clung on to his arm. Resuming her search for a place the two could sit.

A few minutes later, the shop would open. A woman stepped out and placed a stopper on the door before looking onto the crowd. “Sorry about the wait guys, but we are ready to go now! We can take the first five people.” She walked back inside to dash behind the counter and the couple entered. The smell of sweets and cakes were rich and strong. Kaori would look at all the displays while Ryuuji would order the cookie cakes. She liked a lot of their designs and kept them in mind if she ever got the chance to bake for her husband. She also insisted they get milk with the cakes, it would help with enjoying them.

The two left and started to walk away, getting Kaori away from the crowd. She sighed in relief when it was just the two again. They walked a bit away to the nearest park. Kaori never letting go of Ryuuji’s hand. She was more awake than she was before and so she was walking gracefully once more.

The two found a nice spot and Kaori began to set up.

#7Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:05 pm

Ryuuji
He smirked at her and her request to have what he was having. "What the queen wants the queen gets~ Besides a different husband as that is over my dead boy~" He laughed softly as the last line was his attempt at humor and being a big strong capable man that with die fighting for her hand and her honor. Once the door opens and they are let in he sees her eyes light up as she saw the designs and things that they had made, he wondered if she planned to show him her own designing skills, he wonders if she even remembered how good at art she was before the fairy robbed her of her memories.

He got the order in and he saw the woman watching his wife closely with a small giggle from the woman as she seemed to see how excited the fae woman had been to be here and at the things that were made for them and Ryuuji happily pays for the cookie type cakes and he feels her return to his side and he walked with her. "Seems my sweet knows the way huh?" He can feel her leading him a bit and he can feel her excitement and happiness from just being close to her plus knowing her for years helped with that as well. They had gotten to the park and he looked around then saw her spring into action and get to setting up. He laughed softly and with a playful voice. "It is almost like you are the one that was taking me on a date~"

#8Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:58 pm

Kaori
Kaori blushed and lightly smacked at his side. ”I couldn’t help myself. I just wanted to help. I thought it was cute that you woke me up to bring me to the bakery, so I thought it would be nice if I could set up for our date. Oh and dear, when you’ve been away I’ve been practicing.”

When Kaori stepped to a spot by the flowers she enjoyed, she knelt to the ground. Touching the grass as she tried to get to work. It took many tries and several instances of her vines falling away and failing. She had to pause a few times to take a deep breath and relax so she could try again. Looking up to her husband with a pout and worry on her face. She know she’s managed it before. So she just had to do it again.

After a deep sigh, she plucked one of the more prettier flowers in the bunch and held it to her face. Smelling the fragrance and using it to help her relax, as now she’s lost from the beauty of the flower and not of her failures. It was then in her clear minded state, where she was no longer over thinking, did the vines come too and create the couple a decently sized love seat. One they both could comfortably share.

When Kaori saw what she created, she was genuinely surprised. The shock didn’t show on her face but it did in her eyes. It was eclipsed by the triumph that quickly took over her, as now she could proudly show her husband what she’s been practicing at last.

She raised her hands to him so that he would be kind enough to help her up.

#9Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:55 am

Ryuuji
"I bet you have, you have always been hard working to prove you belong with run with the big dogs." He rubbed her back as he watched her push herself, it at first seemed that the woman was going fail at what she was doing. He hoped that she would keep trying but he wasn't going to hold her to pushing herself too hard as one this magic she had was newer, more wild and untamable form of nature magic, unlike his tacky and boring mirror magic. He then sees the familiar glow that her magic takes and he sees her make what her aim was to make and it looked very well made. He then sees her turn to him arms up and he smiles with a light laugh and he lifted her up and sat onto the love seat then he smirked with a playful thought.

"I think for your hard work you deserve a reward~" He reached into his box and pull out one of the cookies and he holds it close to her mouth. "Say ahh~" When she does as he asked of her he feeds her with a smirk on his face which was a bit red. Other people in the park had stopped to look at the love birds some hurrying away as it was none of their business and other women looked at the man they were with, with puffed cheeks wishing their guy was more caring.

#10Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:09 pm

Kaori
Kaori took a bite from the treat but quickly hid the bottom of her face as she chewed. Not wanting to show the action of her chewing a bite she could hardly fit in her cheeks nor the mess it left on her face. But the smile on her eyes were still apparent.

Kaori reeeeally enjoyed the sweets more than she thought she would. And when she figured no one was looking she’d dart to take another bite. Eager to get another mouthful.

She wasn’t always like this, she was actually usually quite poised and graceful, but she enjoyed letting go to those habits when she was around Ryuuji, knowing that despite it all he would still love her. She wanted to lean into that love, let it help her blossom.

And as she would think those thoughts of the one she loves most, flowers would sprout and bloom around the pair without her noticing.

#11Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:29 am

Ryuuji
He laughed softly to himself seeing that she was really enjoying the treat, he was half surprised that she didn't instantly tell him that she was a refined lady and that, that was too embarrassing to be doing in public but he was glad that he was able to help her to have some enjoyment as she was the boss that needed to be pleased as he might be the bigger one but his wife was the one in charge and he was fine with that as he often found himself aimless so she perfectly made up for that and he sometimes wondered if she knew that she was like that. Ryuuji sees the extra flowers bloom and he knew in that instant that his wife was extremely happy. "The sweets must be giving you quite the rush huh~?"

He spoke teasingly and he takes one out for himself and he tasted it and he can tell in one bite that they were indeed worth the cost. He kept an eye on Kaori and he was happy that she was able to let herself be a bit more free out here instead of that stuffy village that pretty much kept her chained to a role.

#12Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:56 pm

Kaori
She giggled at his remark. ”Sweets are just so pleasing don’t you think? Sometimes I can’t help but smile when I eat them.” She pulled out the milk opened the top carefully. There were two and the milk was in small glass bottles. She took a sip of hers to help cut the strong taste of sweet in her mouth, but it was also a pleasing sensation to chase all the chocolate. After her sip, she was ready for more.

”Did you have more planned for us today Ryuuji? I feel there is so much to see here. If feels so weird being outside of my village sometimes, its hard to believe that there is so much to the world that I never knew. Did you travel before you met me?” There was only so much she could remember after all. The notion that they met as kids escapes her.

#13Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:14 am

Ryuuji
When she asked if he had more planned for today Ryuuji broke into a bit of a cold sweat had he planned for more for today in the moment he was starting to stress out a little bit, as he feels he had planned more but in the moment his brain was not fully firing. "Y-y-y-yes I did I was going to ask after we enjoy our view of the park maybe head into the nearby forest and look at plants and flowers as well as maybe forage a little for some extra things" He was not sure if he just saved himself or made him look like he was cheap or trying to make her forage for stuff to save on jewels, but he had said it cause he remembered that she loved to go flower picking and foraging back home together with him but that might have just been because her father kept a very very close eye on her and her growths.

#14Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:08 am

Kaori
Ryuuji almost looked anxious at her question, she thought over what she said so as to understand what had him so stirred. Yet nothing would come to mind. Maybe it was a thing of the moment she thought, looking deeper into his features and expressions. Ryuuji was a very considerate man, so this anxiety could very well be a reaction to his nervousness to fail her expectations? She gave it much thought, wondering why he would ever be nervous at something as silly as letting her down. His kindness was enough to fill her with life. But then with some more thought and flipping it on herself, she soon enough realized that she often worked the same. Ryuuji was her whole world, but the thought of failing him because she was so useless often plagued her. She just felt she couldn't quite remember how being a perfect wife was anymore. There were too many bits of her gone and missing....

His words and suggestions of his next plan shook her from her thoughts. The idea of being in a forest was a pleasing one indeed. "There's a forest nearby Ryuuji? And you already know the way? You really do think of everything!"

Her enthusiasm was genuine, there was so many new things happening that it feels like such a shock to her. New home, new being, new marriage, new life. She could hardly bare with it but being in the forest would be a great way to ground her. A great way to build calm. Make this place her home and get a bit more familiarity and exciting changes. She was indeed very happy with this idea.

Claping her hands as a display of joy as she gently rocked in her seat. She leaned in and gave Ryuuji a kiss for his newest act of consideration. Figuring he knew to plan this because it would help ease her.

#15Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:19 am

Ryuuji
Ryuuji seemed to have dodged a bullet in a form of speaking as she had came to agree to taking the trip into the forest which he thought was a long shot to get approved as they had gone in the forest alot back home he thought she might have wanted to spice it up and head to a different city and see some of the bigger named and lights like in Hosenka where there are plays and stuff in the higher districts and more gambling and questionable things in the lower districts and they were pretty much stupid country small village people so they would probably get suckered into something.

Ryuuji snapped out of his thoughts and he hopped down with her and he held her hand as he was going to take her to see the nearby forest and what it might hide that they could collect for either money or for food as well as to just keep so that they could remember this trip by it but he was worried that it was still not a good enough thing to be taking her on. "Lets do our best and stay out of trouble and if we get split up you stay still and I will come and find you." He kissed the back of her head with a smile.

#16Kaori 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:29 pm

Kaori
Though they were married, the Fae found herself alway blushing. Thinking to herself how she could never find someone just as sweet. She packed away the things and grabbed her husband’s hand. ” Sounds like a fine plan to me, my love. Now lead the way!”

And that he did. The walked straight down the block for a while, Kaori admiring the houses and homes in their passing. Making notes of the best and most beautiful yards. Often it was the ones the most “unkept” as she hated when things were to orderly and perfect. It took the beauty out of nature she thought and that was something she didn’t want to be reminded. She hardly noticed how hard she gripped his hand whenever the thought came to mind. But she would turn away to spare herself.

It was a bit of a walk before the made it for the forests, but that didn’t bother her. Even when they entered, she found herself taking off her shoes so that she could feel the grass to her skin and take in the luscious foliage. It was like she was shopping for a new kimono, the light that danced in her eyes.

#17Ryuuji 

A sweetie with a sweet tooth? (Kaori) Empty Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:58 pm

Ryuuji
As they entered the forest Ryuuji felt like someone was watching them and he swore he had seen the glint of a weapon but he doesn't say anything to Kaori as he could tell that she was already feeling stressed and if who ever it was meant harm they wouldn't have been so careless. Ryuuji gently raised her hand to his face and he kissed the back of her hand and smiled to her as he knows that he has to be strong for her and he also knows that there are a lot of mysteries to a few things that have happened since he came to this country with her, like how that rich member gave him jewels and scared him and he wondered if maybe this was that same member watching over them in the forest.

"Is there something on your mind my sweet cherry blossom?" His voice is sweet and filled with love for her and he hopes that if she is feeling danger or something that she will let him know and he rubbed her back making and small mirror on her back so if something happens that he can protect her.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum