Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rockie of The Burst Banes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Rockie 

Rockie of The Burst Banes Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:13 pm

Rockie

General

Name: Rockie of The Burst Banes

Sexuality: Pansexual

Ethnicity, Father: Boscosi

Ethnicity, Mother:  Icebergian

Class: Sentinel

Race: Werewolf

Guild: Fairy tail

Tattoo: White on the right side of thier neck

Face: lappland arknights

Appearance

Height:  5'3"

Weight: 105 lbs.

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Golden

Overall: Rockie is very petite with white hair and gold eyes. The front of their hair has two long bangs going past their shoulders and several loose bangs hanging over their forehead with two Black stripes known as Pack markings along the left side of their hairline. Their most striking feature is their Wolf like ears and big bushy tail despite most Werewolves looking more human after generations of their pack begin cut off from most civilizations they have grown more to look more wolf-like. Next to their wolf-like features, Rockie sports a  scar over their left eye. their preferred clothing consists of white gloves, a black heavy trench coat, black baggy trousers, and black leather boots.

Extra: Like most werewolves Rockie has Pointed fangs and abnormally sharp claws but like most, They have a Tail and wolf-like ears

Personality

Personality: Rockie has a more canine personality than most werewolves. They have a very limited understanding of personal space, regularly licking, nuzzling, biting yipping, howling, and growling. when they get excited. in combination with this quirk, Rockie is athletic, rustic, and friendly and is always searching for adventure. Also, they have spent most of their life in the wilds of Iceberg with their pack they are very good with animals. They are known for being simple-minded and determined even among other werewolves. This determination and simple-mindedness have to lead both potential allies and potential enemies to take everything they say at face value.

Rockie could be considered sort of a "free spirit", very fond of nature and open spaces. Their numerous canine characteristics also include how they walk where they shift between walking upright to all four-legged, rolling, or on the palms of their hands depending on their mood typically only reverting to all fours when They are very excited or stressed. Lastly, Rockie is known to have an incredible appetite; eating provided them with considerable gratification and relief, especially during times of great stress, and food was often the only thing on their mind when at ease.

Although usually composed, good-natured, and friendly, Rockie can be angered quickly in the face of pure malice after witnessing firsthand the cruelty that people can do to one another allowing their more vicious side out. when this happens Rockie tends to call those who have drawn their ire "Pups"

• Meat: Its no surprise food is one of their favorite things but meat particularly is their go-to meal

• Making friends : To Rockie there is no such thing as strangers, only friends you haven't yet met.

• Napping : One of Rockies favorite pass times is napping

Dislikes:
  • Cruelty: cruelty in anyform is the fastest way to anger Rockie

• Restriction: Rockie is somewhat of a free spirit and does not like being told what to do.

Motivations:
  • To become a great leader: Their goal in life to become the greatest pack leader The Burst Banes have ever had  

Fears:
  • Begin alone : Rockie was raised to be in a pack so being Packless is thier greatest fear.

Statistics

Distribute 30 points over the attributes below with at least 1 in every Attribute.

Strength: 8

Speed: 7

Constitution: 7

Endurance: 7

Intelligence: 1

Magic

Magic Name: Sliver Skin  

Magic Element: Earth

Magic Enhancement: Double Elemntal Magic (Light)

Magic Description:  Sliver Skin allows the user to make metallic hexagonal tiles. These tiles are can be formed together to make shields and or metallic-like structures. the rank of the spell larger dictates how big or many of the metallic hexagonal tiles the user can make.

History

History:

Rockie sat nervously on the edge of their bed, their tail wagging anxiously behind them. They had been contemplating this decision for weeks, and now it was time to finally talk to their parents about it. Taking a deep breath, they called out, "Mom, Dad, can I talk to you?" Lobo and Deja entered the room, concern etched on their faces. "Of course, Rockie," Deja said gently, sitting down beside them. "What's on your mind?" Rockie fidgeted with their paws, struggling to find the right words. "I... I want to leave the pack," they finally blurted out. "I want to go to Fiore and learn how to become a great leader."  Lobo's eyes widened in surprise, while Deja looked thoughtful. "Why do you want to leave, Rockie?" Lobo asked, his voice filled with concern. Rockie took a deep breath, trying to explain their feelings. "I love our pack, but I feel like there's so much more out there for me. I want to explore, learn, and grow. I want to become the best version of myself." Deja smiled warmly, her eyes filled with understanding. "Rockie, we've always known that you were meant for something greater. If leaving the pack is what you truly desire, then we support you." Lobo nodded, his voice filled with pride. "You have our blessing, Rockie. We know you'll do great things out there." Rockie's heart swelled with gratitude and relief. They hugged their parents tightly, feeling their love and support envelop them. "Thank you, Mom and Dad. I promise I won't let you down." The day before Rockie's departure, the pack gathered to throw them a going-away party. The clearing was filled with laughter, music, and the delicious aroma of grilled meat. Rockie beamed as they greeted each member of the pack, their tail wagging furiously. "Thank you all for being here. I'll miss you so much," they said, their voice filled with emotion. Lobo stepped forward, holding a necklace adorned with a small wolf pendant. "Rockie, this necklace represents our pack. Wear it with pride, and remember that you always have a home here."  Tears welled up in Rockie's eyes as they accepted the necklace. "I will, Dad. I'll carry our pack in my heart wherever I go." Deja approached, holding a small journal in her hands. "Rockie, I've written down all the stories and legends of our pack. Take this with you, and let it guide you on your journey." Rockie hugged their mother tightly, the weight of their departure settling in. "Thank you, Mom. I'll treasure this journal and the memories it holds." As the night wore on, the pack shared stories, laughter, and tears. It was a bittersweet farewell, but everyone knew that Rockie's journey was just beginning. The next morning, Rockie stood at the edge of the pack's territory, their backpack slung over their shoulder. They took one last look at their home, their heart heavy with both excitement and sadness. Lobo and Deja stood beside them, their eyes filled with pride. "Remember, Rockie, you are destined for greatness," Lobo said, his voice filled with conviction.  Rockie nodded, their determination shining through. "I won't let you down, Dad. I'll make you proud." With a final hug and a tearful goodbye, Rockie set off on their journey to Fiore.

Discord: DrAiPatch

Reference: This is Kazz's alt (yay)

#2Ryuko 

Rockie of The Burst Banes Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:13 am

Ryuko

May the pack watch over your adventure young wolf,

This character is approved for roleplay.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum