Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Petty Babysitting (C Rank Quest)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Michael Winters 

Petty Babysitting (C Rank Quest) Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:07 am

Michael Winters
Michael was a Blue Pegasus guild member and as such he had to do some questing. He wasnt that good at it since he was rusty. He got used to working with Mary Jane that it felt odd being alone at this rodeo. He was a bit solemn about it. Other problem was that his body was feeling immense changes from that modification still. But he was managing

He accepted a quest. Babysitting a kid was enough. She didnt seem so bad, she was with her uncle and he was an angel. Boy... BOY WAS HE WRONG. As soon as the two were up to their own devices. The kid showed her true face. She was a she-devil. A gremlin of doom. An agent of chaos.

So the two were at the beach and the child spoke
"I want to get all seashells from the shore"
"So you can sell them?"
"Huh?"
"She sells sea shells on the shore. Hah, I got it"
The girl shook her head and ordered him to do that. After a childish back and forth from both of them, Michael begrudgingly agreed to do the job. Granted he half assed it. No way he got all of them. Some he merely crushed and stepped over. The man took shortcuts. But he did go to the entire shore, just so it appears he did the hard work.
Upon coming back, she complained how hot it was and ordered him to make some shade for Her.
"Okay. Lie down on the towel, I'll give you some shade" he spoke gently
The spoiled child did as she was told, believing the man would spoil her and give her shade.
But this time she was wrong. Michael just... lied on her with his back, crushing her
"Uwaaa! What are you doing!?" she asked
"Giving you shade. TECHNICALLY you're under me, so the Sun cant get ya"
"Wwwaahhh okay okay. Get off! I wont make you stay out in the Sun. Lets go to the forest"
He was curious about it, so he nodded and got up and helped her up

Together the two would go to the forest. She said she wanted to see some pretty flowers. It was a long and annoying trek, but they would get there. Michael would lean against a tree and cross his arms and smile "Well, it is a beautiful sight"
"I know right!" the two actually agreed on something. But "Now go collect them for me"
His smile turned to a frown. He glared at her a death stare, but she spoke "Im sure you can do it without ruining the floweeer" she spoke with those childish puppy eyes. Michael sighed and said "Okay okay"
Michael would go on to pick some flowers for the girl

Last edited by Michael Winters on Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Michael Winters 

Petty Babysitting (C Rank Quest) Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:20 am

Michael Winters
He would slowly collect the flowers. He'd try to balance all the colours, something surely that'd make a lovely bouquet. He'd get the red flowers, the yellow ones, the blue or violet ones. All vibrant colours. He'd springle some white and pink ones. But he thinks those colours are far too common and overplayed. He figured he'd get more of the colours he sees less.

He smiles to himself smugly, believing he did a job well done. He turns to the girl to proudly give her the flowers
"Hey Poppy, look what I got for you!" he'd say happily and look at her
Only to see she wasnt there. Well, that explains the peaceful moment he had. She wouldnt have been quiet. But now he needs to find her!!!
Luckily he is a wolf, so he has his nose that can track her easily. He held the flowers in his left hand. Clutching them tight. And he'd focus on the girls smell before the flower scent overtakes him. He stood low to the ground so he can get her scent.

Once he found a trail, he'd follow it. Luckily due to his nose. As well as his ears. He'd find her relatively quick. It took him 10 minutes. He would find the girl. She was crying and all cuddled up alone in the forest. He wondered, how the heck did she get there. He looked at the time and realized they still had some. So he walked over to her and sat beside her. Handing her the flowers. She'd realize he arrived. He placed his arm around her and pulled her close and against him
"Shhhh. Go on cry it all out" he said rather warmly. Despite not even looking at her.
She took the opportunity to let out all her emotions and cried.

He took the time to talk to her about her behaviour and why she was like that. She would answer him and the two would talk about it. The girl realizing that he was probably one of the nicest people he met. Even going so far as to exclaim it to him. Michael shook his head. He knew if HE was the nicest person someone has met. They had lived a fucked up life.

Noticing the time, he told her it was best they go back. She nodded and got up, holding his hand. This was good, she felt better and now she wouldnt look like a crying mess when she goes home. And once they arrived back, or more specifically her room. One of the maids would arrive over to him and with a smile give him the reward. Thanking him for his services, saying that the girl had never been so happy like this. As well as giving him the warning too late that she's a lil shit to babysitters normally. Michael merely took the reward and shook his head. Luckily he was a badass

505|1008

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum