Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gift for Healing Salve 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:15 pm

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon was relaxed as it was another day. He wanted to do a quest that would bring chaos within this world, but here he was. He was instead trying to help the community of a sicken island. He was doing his best to make sure that he would get paid for helping. At the same time, he had found a lovely lady who was enjoying his company on the island. He was more than happy to give her the enjoyment and pleasure she deserved. Still, work came first, and it was why he and Luci were on their way to the hospital. When they got there, they would see that people were expecting him to show up.

He would wave at the ladies there, and they would blush, and they would wave back at him. They all looked like they wanted a piece of him. He wanted to create chaos here, but it would be foolish if he did. He was coming back here, and he didn’t want to get blacklisted from working in this hospital.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:16 pm

Go D. Drakkon

He was about to walk to the receptionist, but then he would see someone else had approached. He would look to see if it was the nurse he had been sleeping with. It would seem like she wanted to let the other girls know that he was off-limits. She would look at him up and down as he would look at her.

“I’m here to take on a job is there one for me?” He asked her.

She would puff her cheeks as she looked at him.

“You aren’t going to greet me?” She asked him as she was looking at him.

He would smile at her as he lifted up her chin with his hand.

“I have work to do, but since you want my attention so badly. Here is a taste after I finish working I will take you. So, finish your job so we can leave by the time I finish working we can leave.” He said to her.

162|338

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:03 am

Go D. Drakkon

Lea would enjoy what he had done and she wanted to show the nurses that he was hers and they weren’t going to take him. They all had puffy cheeks as they were now plotting against her. She would pull his arm as she figured that she would explain the job that they had for him.

“The hospital needs help with taking care of more patients. After that, you finished that we have another job for you if you are okay with doing that?” She asked waiting to hear his answer.

Drakkon was curious to see what kind of job she wanted him to do after this. He figured it would be something simple, but he couldn’t be too sure. He would keep it going as he was following her.

It wouldn’t take long for her to take him to the room. She would get close to him and whisper in his ear. His eyes widened with what she had said, along with a smile.

“I’ll be around.” She said to him as he would look at the door in front of him.

183|521

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:03 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would open the door in front of him and he would enter the room. Luci was on his shoulder and he could only shake his head on what transpired.

“Is this going to happen everywhere we go?” He asked Drakkon waiting for an answer.

Drakkon would look at all the patients and he would smile as he had a lot to do.

“Well, what I want is a harem, but that would be hard as women can be jealous of each other. So, I decided to do one better. I decided to have a woman in every region, and in every country, we visit. It would be hard for them to bump into each other and they know my life as a mage means I won't always be around.” He said to Luci.

The demon would shake his head as he knew chaos would be created if they found out.

151|672

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:13 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon was ready though as he would make his way to the first patient in the room. This woman was old and she looked like she was going through it. He felt bad for her but took care of her without a problem. He looked at her and he could tell that she didn’t have a lot of time left. Still, he was going to treat her the same as he had treated everyone else. He would check her vitals to see that they were stable and nothing was happening to her right now.

That was good, so he would move on. He would clean her up as he could see how frail the woman was. He had to make sure to be gentle with her as he didn’t want to do anything he might regret. While he was cleaning her, Luci would just shake his head because this person was a waste of medicine in his eyes.

158|830

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:18 am

Go D. Drakkon
It wouldn’t take long for Drakkon to finish taking care of the woman, and once he did that he would move on to the next person. This time it was a little girl; this girl looked like her body could barely handle the sickness. She was much like the older woman, but she had a long life ahead of her. He definitely hoped nothing bad happened to her because the world would lose a future beautiful woman. He would check her vitals and it would seem like she was fighting against the sickness that she had flowing through her body. He was glad to see that and he would do his part by helping her here.

Drakkon would clean the girl up as he hoped that this would help ease her pain a bit. He wasn’t a heartless fool as wasn’t a grown man his entire life. He had been a child before and he didn’t want any child to suffer like he had in the past.

167|997

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:18 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would finish up as he would put a blanket on her to make sure that she was warm. He would smile as he hoped things would get better for the little girl. The Dragon Slayer would look at the others that he had to take care of and he would nod as he had to keep pushing through.

The man would move on to another person and he would take care of them like everyone else. This time it was a man and he was probably in his early twenties. It would seem like he had bad luck when he was struck by this sickness. Still, Drakkon would do the best that he could for him. There were a lot more patients that he had to take care of, and he would be doing exactly that.

“How long do you think these people are going to be sick for?” He asked Luci.

“I don’t know, but the longer it takes the more jewels you can accumulate.” He said to Drakkon, and he nodded because it was true.

178|1175

#8Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:23 am

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would go around the room now as he was taking care of the patients. The two of them wished they could smoke right now, but it would only harm the people here. Instead, they would just continue working. Well, Drakon would continue working while Luci would watch.

The young man would continue working around the clock for the patients in front of him. He wondered what kind of powers he had to take care of them. He was part god, but even then, there was nothing he could do to make sure that these people returned to how they used to be.

Still, he would continue to make sure that everything was alright with the patients in this room. He wondered what they wanted him to do after this was said and done. He was curious to see if they wanted him to go out and do something for him. He would have to wait and find out, but for now, he was basically done with all the patients here.

171|1346

#9Go D. Drakkon 

Gift for Healing Salve 3 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:28 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon was finished taking care of the patients in this room, and he would walk out of it. When he did, he would see the nurse that was infatuated with him. He would approach her because it would seem like she had just arrived. That was good she was just on time, and he would be able to get his next assignment from her.

“The patients in that room should be fine for now. I have taken care of their needs. It sucks to be them, hope they pull through though. So, what other assignment you guys have tasked for me to do?” He asked her.

She would hear him and she would hand him his rewards for his job. He would take it without a problem and he would put it away. He didn’t need to look at it as he knew that they wouldn’t scam him. Now he was curious about what he was going to be doing next.

161|1507

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum