Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guard Duty [ D rank ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Da’ncha’see'i 

Guard Duty [ D rank ] Empty Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:04 am

Da’ncha’see'i
A small fish in a big pond. Da'ncha'see'i felt himself well out of place within Talaz Lagaar. It seemed that the events occurring within the city and people were far more intense and attention grabbing than he could have previously ever thought.  His sandal feet stepped onto the ancient floors, a lengthy and carefree walk that contradicted his inner spirit.

There was much turmoil going on within these walls, many wrong doings. Many forms of evil. One of such was the stealing of relics from these people. If items were bought or exchanged for services that was all and good. But the pillaging that was going on in what felt like every day at almost every hour! It was all too much. And with so many people doing so and not enough people able, or even trying to stop them. It felt like a piece of the nation's life was being drained each time Da'ncha'see'i had to hear about it.

#2Da’ncha’see'i 

Guard Duty [ D rank ] Empty Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:15 am

Da’ncha’see'i
It felt like a piece of the nation's life was being drained each time Da'ncha'see'i had to hear about it. Every time he had to see it on the people's face when they heard of yet another item lost and destruction brought in its wake from the efforts of obtaining it.

Oh the humanity...

He had to do something! He was pratically useless in helping the sick here. No medical knowledge, and no ability to use healing magic. All he could do and had been doing was running around as a nurse. Taking notes, staying by people's side until they fell asleep through the pain. Or...

He shook his head. He had a bad feeling that something was going to go on today. Like a moth to a flame he was drawn, closer and closer to the Fabricator. The combination of magic and young innovation, an object that seemed, by rumors at least. Hold the potential of creation. Da'ncha'see'i definitely believed someone would be up to no good with this thing, and it was a miracle that they had not done so yet!

192 | 359

#3Da’ncha’see'i 

Guard Duty [ D rank ] Empty Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:27 am

Da’ncha’see'i
And so he knelt as he hung to the shadows. Ralts, hidden within his form silently clinging to Da'ncha'see'is form. Watching from their point of hiding, time ticketing away before a set of foot steps would be heard. A small frame oozing with confidence and mischievous energy as they walked through the streets of the machine city. Slowly, closer and closer the body came in its shrouded darkness. A hand slide out as they walked towards the doors that held the first lines of passage to the Fabricator. A magic circle appeared under them, yellow in its color. But before the being could really begin to pour out from within he would act. Crouched down in a low stance lunging out from the shadows from their side. "STOP". In a burst he moved traveling out of the shadows in a mighty tackle. His body, a spear slamming into this unknown beings body!

155 | 514

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum