Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:59 pm

Izanagi Aurum
The Fairy Tail guild hall, located in the southern part of the town, emanated an aura of camaraderie and warmth. As Izanagi stepped inside, he was greeted by the lively atmosphere of the bustling hall. Long benches and wooden tables filled the space, where guild members gathered to share their stories and enjoy each other's company.

Izanagi found a seat among the vibrant crowd, his attention drawn to the tantalizing aroma of food wafting through the air. He decided to indulge in a slice of blueberry pie, its sweet and tangy flavors dancing on his tongue. With each bite, he couldn't help but savor the sense of belonging that permeated the guild hall.

Surrounded by laughter and cheerful conversations, Izanagi embraced the lively spirit of Fairy Tail. In this sanctuary of friendship and adventure, he felt a renewed sense of purpose and excitement for the journey that lay ahead. The guild hall was more than just a gathering place; it was a home where dreams flourished and bonds were forged, reminding him why he was proud to be a part of Fairy Tail.

Last edited by Izanagi Aurum on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

#2Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:04 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
The former rune knight ninja found himself returning to his new home. The fiery tail guild hall was full of peppy energy and loud sounds as usual. A sharp contrast from the silent misery occurring in Talaz Lagaar. The hidden werewolf had went there to give aid, but found himself able to give little and even more so. Overwhelmed by the awful occurnaces that seemed to only steadily build up and consume the land like an ever moving beast eating anything and everything in its wake.

As he walked through those colorful warm doors. He once again got a whiff of the new home that drew his hopeless wandering heart after leaving the rune knights. The laughs. The shouts. The camaraderie atmosphere!

A mask over the bottom half of his face.  With a silver metal forehead protector covering his left hair. His spiky white gray hair tilted to the side. His light brown skin contrasting against the white body and green haired humanoid creature that sat upon his right shoulder. With a slow walk with a bit of a hunched forward  as he approached a table. Filled with a bit of less people than the others. People were still there talking but all in a more tamed and less numerous fashion as the other tables. There Da'ncha'see'i sat, a a strange needle in a haystack within the home of Fairy Tail. Quiet and unrambunctious. Unbeknownst to him at the table  Izanagi had sat at. But even though he was quiet as others talked, he was very fond of moments like these. And if one was paying enough attention or sharp enough, they could see the outline of a soft subtle smile on his lips hidden with his tired droopy looking eyes.

Social: 294

#3Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:52 am

Izanagi Aurum
As Izanagi savored each delectable bite of his blueberry pie, relishing in the delightful flavors, a sudden commotion erupted within the guild hall. Voices grew louder, tension filled the air, and before he knew it, a full-blown fight had broken out. Startled, Izanagi's attention was diverted from his pie, his focus shifting to the chaotic scene unfolding before him.

Amidst the flurry of punches and shouts, a stray object flew through the air, colliding with his plate and sending his beloved pie crashing to the ground. Time seemed to slow down for a moment as Izanagi watched in disbelief, his heart sinking with disappointment. The pie, once a symbol of comfort and enjoyment, now lay ruined and scattered on the floor.

Fury ignited within Izanagi's chest, his brows furrowing and his grip tightening involuntarily. The anger welled up, fueled by the loss of his cherished dessert and the careless act that caused it. The fight around him became a blur as his focus narrowed, fixated on the ruined remains of his pie.

As Izanagi's anger flared, his frustration with the ruined pie reached its peak. Without thinking, he grabbed the nearby chair and, in a moment of impulsiveness, hurled it across the guild hall. To his dismay, the chair flew through the air with unexpected force.

#4Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:00 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
Those droopy tired looking eyes were careful in the observation. Eyeing the people before him with a light glow of interest as if they were an interactive movie. A cinema seen of a cozy home. The sounds of lunch bring eaten, drinks bring drunk, and laughs being held in failed attempts before bursting forward in merry cheer.

Then...

"Oi! What you say? You ain't better than me at ice magic!!".

That was all Da'ncha'see'i heard before the voices roared. Tension and competition spilling over the glass of ego snd pride of loving rivalries breaking out in a full blown on, chair tossing, table splitting good old fashion Fairy Tail brawl! Madness and chaos!

Anid punches and shouts Da'ncha'see'i watched as an ice made mini object flew in the air colliding and smashing into a man's plate sending it and its food sailing through the air. Slowing down time as if when it crashed onto the floor with a great big SPLACK.

"Oh dear...what a waste", was all Da'ncha'see'i could say before feeling a wooden chair crash into his body. Sending his body to the floor and in a roll as its peices broke apart. Ralts flew in the air, landing head first onto the floor before beginning a soft whimper cry that grew into a wale. Rubbing his head Da'ncha'see'i got up to his knees with narrowed eyes. "Alright! Who the asshole that through that chair!!!".

Social: 251

#5Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:26 pm

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi's eyes widened in realization as the chaos unfolded before him. The clash of egos, the words of challenge, and the eruption of violence shattered the peaceful ambiance of the guild hall. His gaze shifted towards the source of the commotion, where Da'ncha'see'i stood amidst the chaos, rubbing his head and voicing his demand for the culprit responsible for the chair that had struck him.

A wave of guilt washed over Izanagi as he recognized the unintended consequence of his actions. The anger that had consumed him in that moment now seemed trivial and misplaced, overshadowed by the genuine concern for the well-being of his fellow guildmate. With a heavy sigh, he rose from his seat and made his way towards Da'ncha'see'i.

"I apologize," Izanagi said, his voice laced with regret. "It was not my intention to hit you with the chair. I let my anger get the best of me, and I deeply regret it." He extended a hand to help Da'ncha'see'i to his feet, offering a genuine expression of remorse on his face.

#6Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:58 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
After Da'ncha'see'i yelled, all the tall; lanky masked man could do wss glare at the man who looked at him in a shocked realization as reality came at him. What!?! What was that look for, what? He thought he could just throw a chair so carelessly and angerly like that and jotting would happen? It was bound to hit someone or break something for heavens sake. Finishing rubbing his head he looked over to his friend, Ralts who was still sobbing from the blow!

When Izanagi came Da'ncha'see'i didn't acknowledge the hand reached out. Plaving his hands in his knees and jumping to his feet with a bounce and a huff. "Dont apologize to me", Da'ncha'see'i said looking at the fellow his eyes flaring at the injustice. His finger pointed out sharply to Ralts. "Apologize to her! I got hit and can walk it off fine. But she went flying and is practically crying like a baby. I'll outta kick your butt and make you bow in an apology", Da'ncha'see'i said in an annoyed huff before crossing his arms over his chest. "So do so now. Either way you and me gotta have hands about it. That was unacceptable".

Stats:

Gear and stuff:

Race perks:

Ralts:

#7Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:29 pm

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi's expression remained composed, but deep within, he felt a twinge of irritation at Da'ncha'see'i's stubborn refusal to accept his apology. He had genuinely wanted to make amends and find a peaceful resolution, but it seemed that his efforts were being met with resistance. A flicker of frustration crossed his eyes, but he quickly masked it with a neutral facade. He understood the importance of maintaining harmony within the guild and would not let his own emotions disrupt that balance. Silently, he took a deep breath, reminding himself to stay patient and seek a resolution that would satisfy both parties involved.

"Fine," he grumbled, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms in frustration. He took a deep breath, feeling a pang of guilt for his actions. Scratching his head in embarrassment, he turned to Ralts and mustered up the words, "Ralts, I'm sorry..." His apology carried a hint of sincerity, realizing the impact of his reckless behavior.

#8Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:57 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
As angry and protective Da'ncha'see'i was feeling. Perhaps he was being a bit....overactive and aggressive. Such a thing came from the emotional rush and charge of all this. As well as the noises and fighting going 9n around them! He also hated to say this but...perhaps it was also a part of his...difference.

For all intnets and purposes, Ralts was prtaically glued to him since they had met. A firndship and kinship developing. And for Da'ncha'see'i it meant that she was a part of his pack. As a person that felt lonely so long in the runekights and still the same here in fiery tail. Seeing and hearing someone he genuinely cared about so much in pain. Hurt him and made him extremely upset.

However strangely when the man apologized to Ralts. She calmed down and seemee to give a soft nod of her head accepting his words. Feeling truth in them. The sight of such calming Da'ncha'see'i.

And so in a relaxed but still grumpy tone he spoke. "...thank you" .

#9Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:25 pm

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi's smile remained warm and sincere as he observed the shift in Da'ncha'see'i's demeanor. The tension had dissipated, replaced by a sense of mutual respect and understanding. With a subtle twinkle in his eyes, he replied, his tone lighthearted yet subtly confident, "I'm relieved that it didn't escalate I prefer to find resolutions without resorting to physical altercations. But I won't deny that I trust in my abilities if it ever came down to it." His words carried a hint of self-assurance, implying his confidence in his own strength. However, the underlying message was one of peace and the desire to avoid unnecessary conflicts.

#10Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Sun Jun 18, 2023 7:47 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
As grumpy that Da'ncha'see'i had sounded in his words. He still was a man that did not like violence. A hero was there to respond and settle issues. Protect people. That came to descalating things with their presence...and if needed, escalating.

He was still a person though and flawed. Things could get him fuming with a gut of anger. The flames dying down as the exchnage of words and Izanagi's. "Well thats good. I'm under the belief that I'm decent but have much to learn still. Either way, that confidence you believe in is good in making Fairy Tail just as strong as it was in the times of old".

The old mages of time that passed on in blissful age. Of cultivated family that left the mark placed on their body to start a new journey. Shifting winds always but the guild stayed true all the same. Its activity and strength as well but always a bright flame was the playful fairies.

After saying so Da'ncha'see'i turned to watch the continuing brawls. "Funny how now that I'm calm watching our brothers and sister fight feels a little bit amusing actually. Makes me want to jump in and get a work out".

#11Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:02 am

Izanagi Aurum
As Izanagi watched Da'ncha'see'i unleash his fiery spirit in the midst of the brawl, a sense of admiration and respect welled up within him. He couldn't help but appreciate the raw determination and tenacity displayed by his guildmate. With a thoughtful expression gracing his face, Izanagi broke the silence, his voice sincere and genuine. "You certainly have a fiery spirit," he remarked, his words carrying a touch of admiration. A subtle smile played on his lips as he continued, "I believe we could benefit from training together." In that moment, his hand instinctively found its place on the hilt of his sheathed blade, a symbol of his own readiness for action. Excitement danced in his eyes, painting his expression with anticipation for the possibilities that lay ahead.

Stats:

Gear:

Perks:

#12Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:15 am

Da’ncha’see'i
A little more cheery in his voice now, perhaps Da'ncha'see'i took on more of a pleasant attitude now. Such a thing was still in contrast to his laid back posture and half asleep gaze. Even as the flow of combat occurred before his eyes and he analyzed what he saw to write down for notes later.  The calm deposition had fully returned, his fiery spirit still in a dual observation and existence.

"Oh, you think so?", Da'ncha'see'i said in a very calm voice at Izanagi's remark. "I think I'm really not much in comparison to our guild members. Eithee way, I'll take you up on that training offer", Da'ncha'see'i said sliding back with a bounce of his feet. His hands coming up into a plain boxing stance, hands up to his face and his long arms covering his body.  

To the side Ralts would be seen getting up. Finished crying long ago after the two had made up. A bit of pulsing energy coming into them metaphorically from her partner as he readied himself.

Da'ncha'see'i would lower his stance as his foot shifted. "Alright then...". The 5 meter distance between the two Fairy Tail mages somehow clear from the loud rowdy brother and sisters active bravado around them. In a shift of his feet he would move in a run, but not in a straightforward approach. No manner that the masked ninja would move was around, sprinting in a run 5 meters per second to Izanagi's left. Going in a circle in the first second of motion before bursting towards Izanagi at 10 meters per second. A straight punch to the head coming from the white gray haured man.

At the time of these two seconds, Ralt had not moved as on of quite it. Apprehension or a desire to watch for joy perhaps??

Stats:

Gear and stuff:

Race perks:

Ralts:

Action log:
1. Run around Izanagi's from 5 meters away, 5 meters per second
2. Run towards Izanagi from Izanagi's left, throwing out a punch for 1xC to the head

#13Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:28 pm

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi's reflexes kicked into high gear as Da'ncha'see'i launched his punch. He swiftly stepped away from the attack, narrowly evading the brutal attack. Using his agility and quick reflexes, he immediately followed up with a counterattack.

With a fluid motion, Izanagi brought his katana in a horizontal arc, aiming to strike Da'ncha'see'i with precision and speed. The blade of the katana cut through the air, aiming to make contact with his opponent.

Stats:

Gear:

Perks:

Action Log:
1. Steps away from the attack 1 meter backward
2. Swings long blade for Horizontal arc attack for 1xB

#14Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Fri Jun 30, 2023 1:38 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
As Da'ncha'see'i rushed towards Izanagi. Throwing out a punch aimed to strike the fellow Fairy Tail mage square on the head.  With a side step Da'ncha'see'is fist wheezed by Izanagi's head.

With that show of reflexes Da'ncha'see'i could tell that this was going to be a fun time. Hopefully challenging and not short either! Even in his time training as a Rune Knight page. Da'ncha'see'i was still only, barely, equivalent to a D rank mage. His realm of power and experience extremely bare, needing a lot of time to grow and learn.

The blade strike came, slashing across Da'ncha'see'i. With a silent acknowledgement. The quiet ninja continued his assault throwing out another punch, but this one aimed for  Izanagi's bodbody. A short and  quick strike as he came closer before bringing his guard back up over his torso and face.

Stats:

Gear and stuff:

Race perks:

Ralts:

Action log:
1. Took blow, race perk for 1xB protection. Reducing damage to min of 1xD
2. Run towards Izanagi again while attacking body for 1xC 
3. Put guard up again using arms for body and hands for face 

Health: 1xB + 1xC + 1xD

#15Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:07 pm

Izanagi Aurum
"What!?" Izanagi's eyes widened in disbelief as his blade appeared to slash through Da'ncha'see'i without leaving a mark. For a moment, he doubted himself, wondering if he had missed his strike. But as he watched Da'ncha'see'i's movements, it became clear his attack had indeed connected, yet it had no effect. The realization of Da'ncha'see'i's negation ability sent a shiver down his spine.

As Da'ncha'see'i launched a swift punch towards his body, Izanagi spun, the attack brushing past him as he sidestepped the punch with a graceful spin, a move reminiscent of a dancer's, his body moving with a fluid agility that belied his normally stoic demeanor to end up at Da'ncha'see'i's back. His mind raced, recalibrating his approach based on this new information. He gripped his katana tighter, his instincts flaring.

With Da'ncha'see'i's back now exposed to him, Izanagi seized the opportunity, his mind clear and focused. His grip on his katana tightened, his knuckles whitening against the hilt as he swung the blade down in a swift, precise arc. "Take this!" He declared, his voice echoing in the ensuing silence.

"Not done yet!" Knowing his previous attack did nothing before, he quickly adjusted his strategy. As soon as the first slash completed its arc, Izanagi immediately shifted his weight, twisting his torso to bring his blade up in a swift, powerful upward cut, aiming for a second cut at Da'ncha'see'i's back.

Stats:

Gear:

Perks:

Action Log:
1. Spins away from the attack to end on his back.
2. Swings long blade in a downward, and then upward arc attack for 2xB

#16Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:11 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
pre post:

As a natural born werewolf, there were some things about his physiology that he was always aware of due to his upbring and observation of the small number of his people he had in his lives. Their stronger than average body far normal standards of any race that graced the floor of Fiore. Lass with his lack of experience in combat there were many things he had yet gotten used to and could take advantage of. The hardy nature of his frame to shrug off damage was one of them.

The shock of his fellow guild mate at that reality though was a fun sight to see though as he maintained a focused gazed face under his ninja mask. Da'ncha'see'i felt it though all the same. As reduced the sword strike came it did do his body harm. Keeping that in mind would be yet another learning mark for this day!

As his punch wheezed by his mark. The hidden werewolf Fairy Tail mage found his match up spinning on his heel to do so. Brushing off the blow in a graceful side step as if he was a danseur. Positioning himself to Da'ncha'see'i back. A bad position to be in! Gazing back to follow Izangi's movement as he did so, he did not lost track of the man for a second. Knowing that as soon as he was able to he would attack from behind. Doing so he would move his body back in a lunge moving suddenly 10 meters per second, flying into the first slash crossed his body, the adventure throwing out an elbow low to the gut, hoping the reach of his limb just enough in to make contact. Dealing 1xC to Izangi's body at the same time he suffered 1xD to his back.

In that moment of momentum, the werewolf adventure did not know if Izangi would continue to try his efforts in his secondary attack. But if so he would not make it easy on his comrade! While finding his momentum stopped and hopefully in reach of Izangi, Da'ncha'see'i would SNAP his fist up in a sharp movement on the same arm he threw his elbow out. Turning the fist into Izangi's body hopefully. It was clear though that Izangi's spirit was burning with a flame! The cry his heart song at his first strike earning a gleaming light of respect in his fellow mage's half asleep eyes. That, was the type of passion one needed in a hero!

After throwing out his two strikes to Izangi and probally suffering the second blow from Izangi. Da'ncha'see'i would turn and in one motion would throw out a kick! A slow strike coming from his right leg as he spun to Izangi's outside. Aiming to smack the lower leg part of Izangi's left leg! "Neither am I. Come on...show me what ya got", he said in a sudden uptick of energy. Perhaps...was this a burning desire to prove himself against this man forming!?!

Stats:

Gear and stuff:

Race perks:

Ralts:

Action log:
1. Took 1st blow, race perk for 1xB protection. Reducing damage to min of 1xD
2. lunged back towards Izanagi attacking body for 1xC 
3. not sure if Izangi would continue to try the planned second strike so let that be an option to decide. if so most likely would hit Da as he's trying to continue attacks on Izangi during that same moment
4. from izangi on his back, attempted fist strike to body for 1xC while probably taking the second 1xB (1xD) from Izangi if the strike is decided to be done
5. turning to face Izangi while throwing out a low kick for 1xC

endurance - B rank before hindered
head:
body: 1xC
left arm:
right arm:
left leg:
right leg:

Health: 1xB + 1xD

518 | 980

#17Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:29 pm

Izanagi Aurum
Izanagi's eyes widened as Da'ncha'see'i swiftly retaliated, launching a strike aimed at his gut. Despite Izanagi's attempt to deliver a second blow, Da'ncha'see'i's quick reflexes and agility allowed him to strike back with precision. The elbow to Izanagi's body landed with force, causing him to jerk backward, the impact shaking his core. The impact reverberated through his frame, causing him to stagger back slightly."You've got some moves, I'll give you that," Izanagi remarked, his voice laced with admiration.

"But I'm not one to back down easily!" The words carried a challenge, a testament to his unwavering spirit and refusal to be defeated.

With his body still reeling from the blow, Izanagi attempted to follow through with his second strike, but Da'ncha'see'i swiftly countered. However, in the midst of the exchange, Izanagi's reflexes kicked in, and he reacted swiftly to defend himself.

With a quick flick of his wrist, Izanagi maneuvered his katana, positioning it between himself and Da'ncha'see'i's incoming low kick. The blade of the katana intercepted the blow, creating a solid block and deflecting the force of the strike away from his body. The clash of metal and flesh echoed in the air as Izanagi used his sword as a defensive barrier, preventing any further damage.

Feeling the impact transfer through his weapon, Izanagi grunted, the strain evident on his face. Despite the intensity of the exchange, he maintained his composure, his determination unwavering.

As Da'ncha'see'i spun and threw out a low kick, Izanagi managed to react. Using his agility and explosiveness, Izanagi propelled himself upward, launching into a vertical jump that allowed him to avoid the full force of the blow. As Izanagi completed his jump, successfully evading Da'ncha'see'i's low kick, he utilized the momentum from his ascent to his advantage. With a swift and controlled motion, he began his descent, positioning himself for a counterattack.

As Izanagi executed the powerful downward cut, his voice carried a determined and resolute tone. "Let's see how you handle this!" he declared, his voice projecting through the intensity of the strike. The blade sliced through the air with precision and speed, aimed at Da'ncha'see'i's exposed form.

Stats:

Gear:

Perks:

Action Log:

1. Staggered back from the elbow strike to the gut, taking 1xC damage
2. Positioned katana between himself and Da'ncha'see'i's fist to create a block against the second punch.
3. He quickly jumped to avoid the full force of the kick
4. Then used the opportunity to make a downward cut for 1xB damage.

#18Da’ncha’see'i 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:17 pm

Da’ncha’see'i
With a thud the elbow sounded against Izanagi's body. The impact filled shock of the blow range through Da'ncha'see'i's elbow as Izanagi’s body was pushed backwards for a moment. Giving an ever so slight second pause to break up the fellow Fairy Tail Mage’s flow of attack. At the same time he grit his teeth, feeling and moving forward of Izanagi’s previous strike. He heard the compliment from his fellow Fairy Tail member. A hearty fiery one that was in the middle of the heat of their spar overwhelmingly enjoyable, and a bit surprising even in the hint of admiration. A shock to the core from the new Fairy Tail newbie! “Oh! Ah, thank you. You are not bad yourself!”, Da’ncha’see’i said in a hint of surprised bashfulness. 

Such a readied response by Izanagi was worthy of nothing but respect. The challenging spirit and refusal to go down easy. Was this what made a Fairy Tail mage? He could hope to become and represent what Izanagi was showing off to me right now in these glances. Feeling his body stop from the lunge there was a pause that seemed to be met by Izangi’s recoil from the strike. Letting a moment of pause occur between the two. Da’ncha’see’is second attack came. Deflected in its landing, missing its intended target directed instead to land the 1xC blow to Izanagi's sword.
With his fist pressed against Izanagi's blade the interception went perfectly. The echo trilled the air as Izanagi grunted from his effort. A grimacing huff of air came from Da’ncha’see’i from the exchange as well. Following up with his low kick, Izanagi quickly reacted. Lunging up into the air with a jump. In that second Da'ncha'see'i quickly responded to Izanagi dodge. Shifting up to throw a straight punch with his left hand towards Izanagi's body. These two were close to each other in positioning but depending on how high Izanagi jumped, the 1 meter reach punch may or may not be in reach. If so, Izanagi would take 1xC damage to the body.

Following that, with Izanagi's planned decent assault coming to fruit in his counterattack. Descending in a powerful downward cut in its execution. With a jolt Da'ncha'see'i attempted to quickly respond to Izanagi's attack and banter. Raising his right hand up over his body. Using the trajectory and path of Izanagi's planned attack to have the blow land and cut his right arm. Dealing 1xD to Da'ncha'see'i's right arm.

with a grunt and huff as a slit of blood rushed into the air, Da’ncha’see’i stood tall and continued to fight. Staying close to Izanagi and throwing out a jab with his left hand to the head for 1xC before quickly throwing out a follow up attack to the body for 1xC.
"Grrrr…I may lose this in the end here…".

Action Log:
0. Action summary of last time 1xC damage to Izanagi's sword
1. 1xC strike to Izanagi's body while he is jumping up into the air.
2. Attempted to follow through with his second strike for 1xB damage
3. Took downward sword struck, chose to brace/block the strike using right arm as a shield. 1xD to right arm
4. Punch to head 1xC
5. Punch to body 1xC

Stats:

Gear and stuff:

Race perks:

Ralts:

endurance - B rank before hindered
head:
body: 1xC
left arm:
right arm: 1xD
left leg:
right leg:

Health: 1xB 

Wc: 470  | 1450

#19Izanagi Aurum 

Rookies Face Off! [Closed Fight] Empty Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:53 pm

Izanagi Aurum
The contrast in speed between Izanagui and his opponent was unmistakable, and even for seasoned observers, it remained a challenge to truly follow his lightning-fast movements. Izanagui had invested substantial effort into his training, and the dividends were becoming increasingly evident. His great speed served as a precursor enabling him to soar to heights of up to two meters. This proved to be a critical asset as he adeptly escaped Da'ncha'see'i's attempt to deliver a one-meter punch, creating an unobstructed path for a meticulously aimed downward strike that slashed Da'ncha'see'i's right arm.

Upon returning to solid ground, Izanagui was met with a relentless counterattack from his formidable opponent. Yet, he had successfully narrowed the distance between them, positioning himself optimally to unleash his technique, the Senjū no Tatsumaki. This move was nothing short of mesmerizing, drawing inspiration from the devastating power of a raging tornado.

Izanagui had dedicated himself to mastering this technique, pouring in relentless effort to achieve greater heights of speed necessary for its perfect execution. While it still needed improvements, his current proximity made it a force to be reckoned with.

With an unwavering high guard stance, he initiated the technique, a breathtaking whirlwind-like spin began to manifest, its whirl descending from its zenith. The blades continued their relentless outward motion, creating the striking illusion that a multitude of blades or hands were reaching out from the tornado. This extraordinary display of downward motion deftly evaded Da'ncha'see'i's attempts to strike Izanagui's face and body. The spinning motion persisted until Izanagui gracefully concluded the technique in a low guard stance, his legs spread wide. Where to Da’ncha’see'i react quick enough he should be able to dodge the quick succession of strikes that would have dealt 1xB damage each.

Stats:

Gear:

Perks:

Action Log:

* He jumped up to two meters dodging 1xC strike to body.
* Returning to solid ground, he made a whirlwind-like spin at his full speed.
* Punch to head 1xC/ Dodge with descending spin
* Punch to body 1xC/Dodge with descending spin
* With a speed of 52 that makes him capable of 20 m/s. Performing 3 spins at approximately 3.14 seconds per spin and a total of 1 cut per spin for 1xB damage each, should he take any of them.
* That's one upper area cut, middle body cut, and lower body cut.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum