Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burning The Candle [Manzo]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:35 pm

Sofia

WORDS: ### | Scarlet Siren

How long's it been since I last went to a place like this~? Letting loose a low and slow breath as she peeled off her coat and let the thumping beat of her venue suffuse her, Sofia Serena only looked all the more sinfully sensual as she revealed a scarlet dress in her deed which some might have found rather audacious given her role as a mother, but she could only feel herself enjoying all the more with the way the air seemed to tickle her skin and the eyes around her seemed to linger as well.
Especially without a certain someone on my arm, hm~? Hardly seeming to recall the last time that she even had occasion to slink herself into something as sexy as this and especially so without her black beauty beside her, while she wouldn't have traded what she had found with her ebony empress and the children for anything and she meant anything, there was a part of her that kind of missed her former party girl lifestyle which she was happy to indulge occasionally. With the right motivation, and playmate.

Should be fun, eh? Feels like I haven't seen him in ages? Licking her lips as she thought about the man she had arranged to meet here as well and wondering just how much of a fish out of water he might find himself in so lively a venue, the vixen had to admit that she was looking forward to seeing him not only for the opportunity to take him away from the quiet and low key locales he usually frequented, but also for the mere chance to catch up and enjoy his company a bit.
With any luck… Nice for both of us as well~? Certainly intending that he wouldn't be the only either for that matter and this the reason why the green gaze of the girl was already scrutinizing the 'competition' around her, the intimacy of the connection which she shared with her favourite boy meant that she could guess that he was in all kinds of need when it came to companionship, and that was a topic she was happy to help him with. After all, what was the point in being a born ladykiller if one couldn't be the best wingwoman in town, eh~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

"Make every day its own adventure~"
- Sofia Serena

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:45 pm

Manzo

It had been what felt like ages since he had last seen Sofia. The Easter dance at blue Pegasus almost 5 years ago was the last time he had seen her. So needless to say they had a lot of catching up to do. But before he could think about that, my god, what was he going to wear. Sofia was never one to be seen without being something from one of the latest catalogues. So maybe it was time to go into the closet and see what it was he could muster up to fit the occasion he was headed to.

Though finding something on par with her would be hard. So perhaps he should go for subtlety in favor of something completely over the top. Perhaps a nice pair of pants, shoes, and a dinner jacket would be appropriate. But then he would have to find all those things and quick.
Once the outfit was settled on he quickly dressed himself and headed out the door. He had decided on a pair of black dress pants. Loafers of the same color, and a white button down shirt with the top of it undone. He strolled down the street to the club, wondering if Sofia had already entered. He of course did not mean to be fashionably late if she had.

He walked through the door with a lit cigar in his mouth as he began to scan the room for the woman of the hour.

Burning The Candle [Manzo] LGnxHvk
#3Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:30 pm

Sofia

Is that~? The vivacious vision of the vixen better than most at picking out faces in crowds no matter how dusky thanks to the little gift she had in the right side of that glittering green gaze, Sofia couldn't help but smile as she spied some looking only too familiar to her even after all this time, and yet cast in a new light thanks to the effort he had seemed to go to in order to fit their setting.
Time to give him a surprise, no~? Seized by a mischievous spirit most because of that latter factor more than anything else, the recognition which the red rogue showed seemed to be something she was unwilling to share as she exploited the cover of a passing group of young men to duck away in the hope of escaping his eye, instead the jovial jokester hummed to herself quietly as she slipped through the crowd like a panther trailing her prize, and then slipped into place with all the swiftness and wickedness she was afforded by her rather varied experience.

“Mmm… Helllooooo, strangerrrrr~” Aiming to seize the hindquarter of her friend and shock him by shooting a palm over his gaze before he knew who she was, the silky soft skin of the scarlet siren washed over his brow in but a moment as she spoke in her heaviest and huskiest tone, and moved her free hand to seize his waist in turn as well.
“You look… Good enough to eat~?” All the while licking her lips as she suspected the fine art of stealing away handsome men was something that she could become very accustomed to, given the way her pulse was racing Miss Serena guessed that it had been far too long since she last showed a note of intimacy with someone other than her wife, and frankly wouldn't have minded continuing simply because of the thrill she was feeling as she let hot breath wash over his nape. Assuming, of course, that she could restrain the giggle building within her…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#4Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:38 pm

Manzo

He chuckled to himself as he could not see her, but he could smell her quite distinctly. A scent he’d not forgotten in the slightest. He knew she loved to pounce on unsuspecting prey, though while he was not that, he didn’t mind playing her little game. Especially seeing as though they had not seen each other in quite sometime. Her velvety smooth skin covering his eyes was a nice touch as she tried to see how bothered she could make him. This playful side of hers was something that eluded most people, and he counted himself to be one of the very lucky few to get to see it. “Good enough to eat, is that your nice way of telling me I got fat?” He said with a chuff.

“Keep breathing on my neck like that, and I’m going to have something to write to pent house forum about.” He said with another numerous chuff as he simply let her keep playing the game she seemed to be enjoying oh so much. He was never one to spoil anyone else’s good time. That and it was always fun to hear the reactions of passersby about the display they were putting on for the world at this time.

#5Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:08 am

Sofia

Ohhhh, not even fighting it, hm~? Sensing from the absence of alarm which her associate showed that he had either guessed who it was who had grabbed him or was happy to allow it regardless, Sofia couldn't help but feel her lips curling a little at the feeling of power that she was offered by the control she had over him right now, and as such found that she would be remiss to lose the connection all too easily.
“Fat~? No… Feels more like prime cut beef to me~?” For that reason the touch of the temptress only becoming all the more teasing as she ran those delicate digits about the body of the boy before her, the voice of the vixen seemed to became a honeyed purr at the joke he raised and the woman behind it sought to express the fact that she could find nothing off putting about what she was exploring, either visually or more pertinently in a tactile manner as she traced the lines which she found beneath her fingertips.

“Ohhhhh~? Sounds exciting…” The eagerness of the emerald eyed enchantress only seeming to explode however when next Manzo seemed to mention the idea of penning a little erotica based on the situation, though perhaps she might have felt a bit guilty for it the thrill of Miss Serena compelled her to lean into her little routine all the more in response to the comment, and found her letting further heated breaths against his neck before the sight of his ear made her all the more daring.
“Do let me know if you have any requests to spice such a story up~?” Climbing onto her tippy toes given the difference they had in height and releasing the hold she had over the eyes of her 'prize' with the quiver of a chuckle held at the back of her throat, the freed fingers on the femme ran downward to trail along the jugular of her prey as tantalizingly as possible, but she saved the coup de grace for afterward as she lunged forward and nipped upon his ear lobe afterward as a long pent up sense of naughtiness got the better of her. After all, it was nice to step out of the shoes of a mommy and into something a little more daring, wasn't it~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#6Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:15 pm

Manzo

Oh what a night this was shaping up to be. It was clear that someone had, had enough of being just a mom and a wife for the moment. While he knew that dear Lisa would never let her beauty and dedication go unappreciated perhaps it was time for the Casanova to do some reminding of his own. Perhaps give her a little deja vu to a moment shared long ago.

Upon the nipping of his ear, he could feel the beast that slept in his blood become a bit stirred. Turning himself around to face the emerald eyed bombshell. He raised a hand to her hip and caressed it slowly as his ruby reds stared into her emerald greens. Completely forgetting where it exactly was that they found themselves. Raising one digit on his free hand to her bottom lip, giving it a small tease.

“Seems to be this little letter is going to write itself for me.” He chuckled as he traced her luscious lower lip with his thumb, tugging on it a bit. She wasn’t the only tease here you know. This reminded him of the one up man ship they used to engage in. Let’s see who was the more daring of the two.

#7Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:14 pm

Sofia

“Eheheheh…” The girl with the green gaze continuing to giggle as she felt her 'prey' seem overwhelmed by the attention he received, in spite of how she had treated him thus far and the rather playful circumstances with which they had originally encountered one another Sofia did not quite expect what followed, and for that reason found her hand tipping because of it.
“…!” Only able to let loose a breath of surprise in place of wording as she found pinkness rushing to her cheeks now that the two could lock gazes so closely, the lashes of the lass seemed to bat more than a few times as she found a well placed digit seeming to obstruct her mouth, and for a second she was reminded of why this man who had always been so sweet to her found a home within the guild known as Blue Pegasus. When he wanted to be, he was every bit the lady killer any of them was, right?

“You know… I can see you being a novelist, writing about your misadventures~?” Easing from the intensity of the moment easily however given the understated feeling of intimacy she shared with Manzo, Miss Serena felt herself relax as the surprise of his sudden deed seemed to ebb away, and smiled as she eased herself back from that touch and teased him on the topic of literacy.
“Better make sure tonight's are pretty memorable, hm~?” Meanwhile letting her hand fall to his and grinning with effulgent enthusiasm clear in those emerald eyes a moment later, with the little 'prank' of their reintroduction out of the way the woman couldn't help but lick her lips as she found her craving for refreshment only growing with the heat of their venue, and urged her companion to follow after her with a tug of her wrist as well. After all, with how long it had been since they had fun together, she wasn't about to let him escape her reach until she was ready for it, right~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#8Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:12 am

Manzo

"Well, it's only a misadventure if you fail." He said as he smirked in her direction, it seemed as though his companion wanted to take their little party to the bar. He of course wouldn't complain about sharing a drink. Such things were to be expected in a place such as this. So he would allow her to lead him over to the bar. The mother in her seemed to still want to lead by the hand. Not that it was a big deal, he didn't mind it one bit.

Time spent with her was something he had been longing for, so if this was going to be done at her pace and rules of engagement, who was he to raise a complaint? Upon the two reaching the bar, he would take his seat, perusing the menu of what he wanted to start the night off with. Would he want a nice sake, or perhaps a strong brown whiskey or rum? Hard to tell at this time.

Perhaps he would let loose tonight and go for more of a party starter. "Sake bomb for myself, that ought to start the night off just right." he said as glass of beer and shot glass of sake was put in front of him.

#9Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:02 pm

Sofia

“Ohhhhhh~?” Grinning as she found herself in disagreement with what her 'dance partner' said next, Miss serena couldn't help but feel she had a rather significantly contrasting opinion to Manzo when it came to the topic, at least in regard to her own experience that was.
“I dunno, I tend to think most of my life has been a series of rather successful misadventures~?” Shaking her head because of that fact and then licking the gloss which covered her lips as she remembered more than a few escapades which had ended in satisfying conclusions, the brow of the brunette arched toward her buddy as she realized she could string quite a number of them together in the tapestry of her life, and seemed to have very little in the way of shame for that fact either.

“Teeheehee, going hard from the get go, hm~?” The girl with the green gaze found giggling soon after when her comrade ordered a mix of ale and a drink from the eastern realm she knew that he hailed from, it was amusing to see him mix them together like a cocktail, but such a machismo-laden endeavour was not something which she would repeat.
“I'll have… An appletini~?” Instead smiling at the figure behind the bar as she ran through her options and decided to go with something decidedly girly, all too quickly did Sofia find herself the joyous recipient of something in a conical chalice of emerald colour to match her eyes, of which she was happy to sip and savour the sweetness while swaying both her shoulders and hips from side to side…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#10Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:24 pm

Manzo

“I’m not sure I’d consider this going hard. But I guess it is a bit heavy for a starter drink.” He said with a chuckle as he flashed his sharp canines in a very toothy smile over to his companion for the night. Turning his head back he looked down at his drink and declared “bottoms up.” As he dropped his shot glass of sake into the beer mug and began to chug it down. Glug glug glug the beer went down his throat and he’d not stop until it was all gone.

He caught the shot glass between his lips, putting the beer stine down and removing the shot glass from his mouth. As he placed it on the table he let out a sigh of contentment. It had been some time since he had visited a bar other than that of his own. “I didn’t think I remembered how to do that.” He said with a childlike smile of amazement on his face. He rested his head in both of his hands and arched his back in his chair, causing a loud pop to echo in the room. “I had been working on that one for some time now.” His attention turned back to his scarlet siren beside him, marveling at her shape with both hands still cupping his face as he rested his arms at the elbow on the bar.

#11Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:59 pm

Sofia

“Ohhhh, bravissimo!” The vision of the vixen seeming to widen as her partner seemed to show himself part fish in how he practically seemed to breathe his drink into him, she couldn't help but gasp and clap her hands together when Manzo next seemed to pull off a little party trick, and shone with a smile as a result of his effort.
“Did you practice that just for me~?” Swaying her shoulders as she sipped from her own offering as she showed the clear intent to savour her drink that bit more than him, Miss Serena couldn't help but think that her friend was stepping up his game a bit compared to what she had expected of him, and felt a little bit flattered by the idea that the reason he had been working on that was for the benefit of the beauty beside him.

“Ara ara Man-chan, mommy's eyes are up here~?” Certainly not about to abandon such a notion either when next she observed the way in which his eyeline seemed to drift over her firm in her racy red dress, a little warmth rushed to the cheeks of the emerald eyed enchantress at the way in which he seemed to study her, and though she teased him for the fact she didn't entirely dislike it. After all, she had always thought she had done rather well to keep her figure after becoming a mother, and so it was nice to know she wasn't the only one, wasn't it~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#12Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:03 pm

Manzo

“While I can’t say that I didn’t think about sprucing up some of my less used skills. The drinking trick was not one of them.” Manzo said with a laugh as he continued to gaze into her eyes. Not trying to make her uncomfortable but he couldn’t help himself in the moment, it felt like years since they had spent time together so all he could do was take these mental photos, in case they were to part ways for a time again.

“Apologies Sofia-San, I didn’t meant to make you feel as though I was ogling your body. I’d never intend to disrespect you in such a way.” He tried to assure of this, which was true. But like he had said previously, he could not help but soak it in. It was too rare an opportunity. “So tell me, how have you been Sofia-San. Feels like ages since we last got to speak.” Though if she were to ask the same he would not be able to actually give her anything exciting outside of his journey back to his homeland to see his mothers. But perhaps she would be interested in know such things, we would have to wait and see.

#13Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:11 pm

Sofia

“Ohhhh, what other special skills might you have in mind for me, hm~?” Pouting a little as her dance partner revealed the fact that he had not practiced that particular skill for her benefit but had been tempted by others, Sofia had to admit that she didn't exactly dislike the idea of him polishing a thing or two for her benefit, and was curious as to what he had in mind to show off for her as well. It was kind of flattering to know how much he seemed to have been looking forward to their reunion, right?

“Teeheehee, I don’t mind it toooo much~? Nice to know that, even two kids later, this mommy's still got it~?” The girl with the green gaze giggling gleefully when the boy beside her offered an apology for any disrespect that might have been imparted by the way in which he had scrutinized her so voraciously, the vixen shook her head and nudged his bicep with her arm as she confirmed that she hadn't been offended by the deed, and was more beating his chops than anything as she had kind of liked feeling so enthralling.
“Things are going well, I think~? We had a wonderful Christmas, my mother even showed up, and the girls were just soooooo cuuuuute~?” Smiling and taking another sip from her fanciful and fruity drink as she found herself being asked after, Miss Serena nodded as she commented on the positivity she had found through the winter months and on Christmas especially, and let out a sigh of contentment as she reviewed that day. Oh how easily she seemed to gush when the kids were involved, eh~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#14Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:13 am

Manzo

"My other talents must remain a secret sadly." Manzo said with a smirk as he took out a cigar from his jacket pocket. He couldn't help but feel a bit of nostalgia in this moment even if it was just a simple cigar. It felt like old times among the two. Sharing stories of family. Even if the setting was a bit odd.

The thumping bass reverberated through the walls of the club, making the glasses on the bar shake with each beat. The dance floor was packed with bodies, moving and swaying to the rhythm of the music. The air was thick with the scent of sweat, perfume, and alcohol.

At the bar, the bartenders moved quickly, pouring drinks and serving shots to the impatient customers. They yelled over the music, trying to take orders and keep up with the demands of the crowd. The bar was the busiest place in the club, and everyone wanted to be served quickly.

The DJ in the corner was surrounded by flashing lights and fog machines, creating a surreal atmosphere. He had the crowd in the palm of his hand, switching between dance hits and hip-hop anthems, and the crowd responded with screams and cheers.

The club was packed with people, from all walks of life. There were young college students, dressed in their trendiest outfits, trying to impress each other. There were older men and women, looking for a break from their mundane lives, dancing and flirting with anyone who caught their eye. There were groups of friends, celebrating birthdays or just enjoying a night out on the town.

The atmosphere was electric, and the energy in the air was palpable. It was impossible not to get caught up in the excitement of the club. Everyone was here for the same reason – to let loose and have a good time.

But amidst the chaos, there were still moments of intimacy. Couples were huddled in corners, whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears. Others were grinding on the dance floor, lost in the heat of the moment.

Which made it all the more odd that the two were catching up here, it was so dysfunctional, but perhaps that's why it was perfect for them. "I spent the winter up in a cabin ice fishing. Not the most glamorous thing but all the same, I enjoyed myself."

Manzo would then light his cigar from that last utterance and take a small puff from it, not one to lose himself in the cigar over the woman of the hour. "How did your mother like meeting her grandchildren?" He asked.

#15Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:25 pm

Sofia

“Sneaky Manzy Secrets~?” The denial which she was shown by the man beside her something that only seemed to make her determination swell, Sofia couldn't help but smile and show a light of intrigue in her eyes, and shuffled a little closer because of that.
“Don't you know I have vays of making you tok~?” Lifting her hand playfully to the face of her friend and winding her fingers in a mock attempt to hypnotise him, the green gaze of the girl seemed to glimmer and she grinned and giggled, and offered up a silly accent in order to convince him to share more of those special skills with her.

“I'm more of a beach girl, but a winter cabin does sound fun?” Tilting her head however when he mentioned what he had done with his own 'winter break' as it were, the vision of the vixen narrowed as she imagined Manzo engaging in some rugged outdoor pursuit and she found herself smiling because of it, and could well imagine them getting together and heading north for a spell so that she could show him that she was no slouch either when it came to fishing or the fun of a nice toasty cabin either.
“Were you there on your own, or… With someone~?” For that matter finding herself curious as to whether he had spent such time by himself or with the company of someone special to him, Miss Serena had to admit that the love life which was lead by her Blue Pegasus bestie was something that she considered a mystery even to her, and while she enjoyed imagining him trading on that humble charm and guild status to find himself some companionship, there were times when she worried he let himself get a little too isolated.

“Oh she loves them! Every time she visits or we take them to her, she's up and about and smiling…” Only too happy to clap her hands together with glee however when the most significant man in her life asked how her mother got along with her kids, those emerald eyes seemed to grow a little glassy for a moment as Sofia remembered all the fun of her playing santa and the sneaky gift of 'grandma' she had been given, and had to reflect that this and every other time they got together was a moment she treasured.
“It's nice to see? Reminds me of how she was when I was little?” The brunette found beaming as she reflected on such a fact, it was nice to see the woman feel invigorated again as she had done during her stay, and though she knew that it probably took a lot out of her marvellous matriarch the beryl beauty loved seeing them play together, just as much as they did doing so…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#16Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:15 pm

Manzo

"I'm sure you can be very persuasive when you need to be." Manzo said with a chuckle as she went into her bag of tricks, that little playful accent of hers reminding him of times in far off lands and it brought on a good feeling. When the subject of who he was with out in the wilderness came about he could only find himself confused.

Why would such a thing even cross her mind in any capacity. It's not like his love life was anything worth musing about at the end of the day. But perhaps it was just in her nature to worry about the company in which he was keeping. They were very close, but rarely did anything together these days, so perhaps it was a bit of jealousy on her part that he would take anyone other than her to such a place.

Though if that were the case he would hope she would come out and say something to let him know that her intentions had changed, or well, advanced. "No no, I went alone, not much for company these days. I'm sure you can understand that." He said with a soft smile as he continued to listen to her talk. He loved the fact that she had grown into becoming this doting mother, it was very attractive on her.

#17Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:06 pm

Sofia

“Teeheehee, the maids at the castle definitely seemed to think so~?” Biting her lip a little as her cohort complimented her skill in the art of persuasion, Sofia had to agree with his assessment when it came to the matter of her ability to stimulate enthusiasm for her goals, and could remember plenty of young women back at the palace in her youth who would be happy to testify to that fact. It almost seemed too long since she'd overcome that kind of reluctance, didn't it?
“Though, such peerless charm is only natural for us Pegasi, right~?” Happy to drink to her ability even if she might have now felt a morsel of guilt for the voracity of her appetite now that she was a bit older and wiser, all the same it seemed a factor which fit their 'brand' down to the ground, and hoped that the boy beside her agreed with such a sentiment. After all, he could be rather enticing himself, even if he wasn't always aware of it.

“Jeeeeez, the sounds pretty lonely, Manzy?” The princess left to pout a little however when her friend revealed the fact that his icy exploits had also been ones of isolation, though Miss Serena was well aware of how he seemed to prefer to act as something of a lone wolf she still worried after the wellbeing of his heart, and this was not good news on such a front.
“You know, you could have come over to ours if you were all on their own? I'm sure Jessica and Marina would have loved to spend Christmas with their uncle Manzo, and I bet you would have looked a lot better in the santa suit than I did~?” For that reason offering a gentle chide about the fact that he had not reached out to her and Alisa on such a matter, the emerald eyed enchantress knew that her little ladies were almost as sweet on him as she was, and would have been much happier making up another bed for him than leaving him out in the cold on his own…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#18Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:57 am

Manzo

"Oh don't sell yourself short Sofia, red is an amazing color on you. Though I'd have preferred to see you as Mrs. Claus." He said with a laugh as he motioned for the bar tender to come back over to where he was sitting. Requesting another refill of his drink. While it is true that it would have been more fun to simply be at the castle with the whole extended family of his. He felt that it was simply more appropriate for him to have spent his holiday by himself.

Sometimes he needed to remind himself that he was the main person in his life. Such a reminder would only serve to strengthen his resolve and fortitude in the coming days. In his mind, long gone are the days of the three of them palling around and getting into debauchery of all kind. He was an uncle, and god father to two precious little angels. In order to be the right kind of male presence in their life sometimes it would be appropriate for him to simply be by himself.

"I'll make it up to the little darlings, they have a birthday coming up. I'll be sure to stop by with a few gifts in hand for them. Maybe spend a day or two at the castle." He said as he took a swig from his fresh drink.

#19Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:25 am

Sofia

“Teeheehee, keep that up and I know exactly what I'll be wearing to the Christmas party~?” Bobbing her brow as the boy next to her complimented her dress and then showed an interest in more festive apparel, Sofia could only feel her imagination and the more wicked portions seeming to be stimulated by such a cocktail of influences, and seemed to snicker as she imagined slipping into something just as racy as it was suited to the holiday period.
“You might wanna give some thought to whether you wanna be on my nice list or the naughty one~?” Certainly seeming to enjoy having the chance to enjoy the company of someone she could tease with that more devilish side to her as well, the emerald eyed enchantress couldn't help but lick her lips as she teased the implications inherent to both the season and the garment she had in mind, and found herself all the happier to have an evening where she was something more than a mom for a change. Not that such satisfaction would stop her when it came to the topic of her children, mind you.

“Oh don't worry too much about gifts, Alisa and I spoil them enough already~?” By no means seeming to miss the sweetness in Manzo's proposition to lavish her little ladies with further treats in order to make up for his absence, Miss Serena shook her head and waved her hand as she pointed out how both their parents already had little discipline when it came to doting upon them in that regard, and sighed with a smile as she began to wonder just which pair was really the one in charge of their family.
“A castle sounds fun though~? They're always running around, getting into scrapes these days? Be nice to take them somewhere they hopefully can't break~?” Regardless seeming to note a feeling of delight at the idea of taking a trip with their favourite 'uncle' however, the brunette had to admit that her lasses were proving all kinds of lively now that they had learned to put their best foot forward, and ever more so seemed to demonstrate that they might just have inherited a hefty dose of her own mischief as well for that matter. At least going off the degree of chaos they seemed to love to craft, that was~?

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#20Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:07 am

Manzo

"See the thing is, I feel like regardless of naughty or nice, I'll end up getting a nice gift." He said with a chuckle. It was nice that he could finally loosen up a bit. Stretch his legs so to speak. It had been some time since the two of them had been able to speak unfiltered around one another. It was long overdue in his mind. But of course it was, because that's the kind of person he was. A flirt, through and through.

"Oh I'm sure they aren't wanting for anything, but I have the desire to give them a little piece of myself. A little memory of me for them, that way if we ever go without seeing one another, they have something to remember me by." He placed his drink back up to his parched lips. While he knew the alcohol wasn't going to do anything for his hydration it would at least get rid of the dry mouth, which was far more important to him.

"Well, if you're looking for a place to take them, why don't you and missus pack them up and join me for a camping trip some time. I could teach them how to fish and hunt. Could be useful for them, might also burn some energy they're holding on to." It was a decent idea in his mind. He often wished he had been able to share times like that with his own mothers. It was a deep regret the three of them felt. But the events of the past can't be changed and if he could give it to someone else he'd be happy to.

#21Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:29 am

Sofia

WORDS: 270 | Scarlet Siren

“Oh~? Not a naughty one~?” The lips of the leggy lass curling as her friend mentioned an enjoyment of the outcome regardless of which list he ended up on, she couldn't help but smirk as she did not deny that there might be some reward in either option, though snickered at his word choice. I mean, he left that one sitting right there in the open, didn't he?

“Ohhhhh, I'd love that! They would tooo~? You're their favourite uncle, you know~?” Not that she couldn't wriggle all too quickly into the role of a doting mother of course and certainly doing so when Manzy admitted that his reason behind wanting to dote on their girls was to give them a little memento of him, there was a sweetness in such a gesture which struck significant enough a chord with her mommy mode that it was draw a far brighter smile than any piece of innuendo, and she grinned happily as she decided to let him fill his boots in that regard.
“Ahahaha, yikes. I can only imagine what Jessica might do if she learned to hunt? We'd be dealing with Shibari daily~?” The smiling siren seeming to show more caution however when it came to the topic of them taking the girls on some manner of hunting expedition, while there were few people she could trust to teach the girls well or keep them safe in such a setting there was a greater worry for her in regard to the more raucous and rambunctious of her daughters, and the ramifications therein of teaching her how to trap game and presumably people with the tactics he might instill…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#22Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:23 pm

Manzo

"Well I don't think I can really be held responsible for all that now." He said with a chuckle as he turned his head in her direction. While true those skills could be used to terrorize the family, that is not what he intended them for. "Though if I'm being honest I do find it odd that she hasn't learned any rope technique from the two of you, all things considered." He smirked. True enough he knew the types of shenanigans those two got up to.

But perhaps it was presumptuous of him to think that the two of them knew any kind of rope trying outside of those situations. Alisa didn't strike him as the outdoorsy type. Never had really, though with the adventurous spirit of Sofia on the other hand that was quite the shock. "Well then, when the four of you have some time we should set up that camping trip. I can use my magic to build the girls a tree house to sleep in."

He had never thought of doing such a thing until now but maybe that was because he was just in that mindset these days. Not that he didn't view Sofia as a desirable woman, of course he did. Who could forget their first meeting. He certainly didn't, but that was ancient history. But the memory remained all the same.

"Perhaps you and the missus can pack some swim suits and we can find a nice waterfall to explore?"

#23Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:20 pm

Sofia

“WOW. Cheeky boy! Teeheeheehee, definite a candidate for the naughty list this year~?” The bubbly brunette sometimes so worried for the welfare of their lone wolf that she might just have forgotten that this shyer and often quieter soul had earned his wings the same way any member of Blue Pegasus had, for a moment that green gaze was left rather wide as Manzo whipped out an off the cuff remark that was as quick as it was insightful, and left her in blissful bewilderment for a moment. At least until she found a little joke of her own to act as her riposte.

“Ohhhhhh, that would be the best!” Excitement growing within the emerald eyes of the enchantress however when he next mentioned the notion of using his magic to fashion a house in the trees for her darling daughters, in all honesty it seemed that today the lad was full of good ideas as he conjured something which immediately seemed to spark excitement in Miss Serena's mind, and make her question why she had never thought of suggesting it herself in fact.
“Think you could whip us up something for the give of us~? That sounds like an amazing break~!” The siren smiling all the while and sensing that it would not merely be their little girls who enjoyed such an experience either, though the ocean was her first and greatest love as far as places to visit went she could not deny a sense of thrill in the idea of living in the treetops for a few days, and knew that it was sure to be received as joyfully by all who shared her household as well.

“Oooooof, with Alisa and I in swimsuits, there's gonna be a lot of scenery to enjoy near those waterfalls, hm?” Certainly seeming to feel all the happier to note that her friend seemed to be doing as good as she had ever known him or perhaps even better, all the same she couldn't help but arch both her brow and her smirk as he mentioned the notion of them slipping into beachwear and looking for something wet to enjoy, and noted that there seemed to be one big winner in that kind of scenario. Not that there wasn't potential for everyone else to win as well, from the sound of it…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

#24Manzo 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:14 pm

Manzo

"Well it shouldn't be too hard to make something with three bedrooms. The kids can share a room, you and missus have one, and one for myself. It should be simple." Manzo wanted to assure her that he was up to the task. Not to mention it could serve as a monument to their trip. If they ever wished to come visit the area again, they had somewhere to go. Leaving little mementos like that was something far more valuable than meaningless trinkets bought in a store, at least it was to him.

"Well it's not uncommon to find hidden treasures such as beautiful scenery in little groves near waterfalls. If anything you can almost expect to find something you had absolutely no idea you were looking for." He said with a chuckle as he placed his hand on Sofias shoulder giving it a gentle rub. "Not only that, sharing beautiful sights with the people you love makes something like that all the while does it not?" He asked withba soft smile on his face.

The dragon of the south was many things, fiercely protective, as well as loyal. At times even a bit poetic. Though few would ever get to see such things from him. Because while he belonged to a group, and had a circle of friends who loved him, he was still ever the ghost on the dance floor. When you're out there enjoying yourself, you see him out of the corner of your eye. You go to look, and he's gone.

#25Sofia 

Burning The Candle [Manzo] Empty Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:48 am

Sofia

WORDS: 290 | Scarlet Siren

“Ooouuuu, that power of yours sure is handy, hm?” The emerald eyed enchantress certainly feeling no shortage of reverence and perhaps even a dash of envy when the southern dragon as some called him spoke of how easily he might make them a wonderful woodland refuge, while Sofia knew that the power of water would always be her calling and what she clung close to, she did admire those with more utilitarian function like the man beside her or the sheer breathtaking beauty which her wife was capable of with her own elements. Not that the strength of the sea wasn't plenty handy or beautiful when given the chance itself, mind you.

“Teeheeheee, and here I was thinking you'd be more interested in the peaks and the valleys~?” The leggy lass left to smile however when it seemed that Manzo had missed her little joke either by accident or perhaps his own design, sometimes with a wry soul like him it was hard to know either way and as such Miss Serena couldn't help but offer the opportunity to double down on her innuendo by mentioning certain topographic elements which the temptresses could share, and emphasized them by squeezing herself a little closer to him as well.
“Such a gentleman, as always~?” Wrapping her arms around that much larger frame and tightening her grasp around him like he were some big and cuddly teddy bear, all the same the girl with the green gaze proved her usually mischievous self as she wriggled and shimmied to the song despite her grasp in a grazing grind, then looked up to him with a big grin and her lashes fluttering along with them, appearing the image of both impishness and perhaps along with it temptation too…

Stir Up Some Excitement

- Sofia Serena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum