Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Seventh Sense (JCINK PREM | Reimagined DC Comics | 18+)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dick Grayson 

My Seventh Sense (JCINK PREM | Reimagined DC Comics | 18+) Empty Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:55 am

The year is 2023. The world is rebuilding following an escalating series of crises; Gotham’s devastation in an earthquake, the destruction of California’s Coast City, corruption by the alien fear entity Parallax and global assault from the alien war machine Mageddon. The Justice League and their allies stand shaken but united- for now. Yet with every new beginning comes new problems. President Luthor, a national hero for his role in defeating Mageddon, seizes the moment to propose restrictive new legislation controlling and registering metahumans and vigilantes. Rumors swirl of a Legion of Doom, supervillains allied to rival the Justice League. And forces both cosmic and mystic turn their eyes once more towards Earth. As political battles are waged, conflicts rage and nefarious schemes are plotted in the world’s dark corners, how long can this fractured peace hold together?

My Seventh Sense is an original DC Comics roleplay with a reimagined structured timeline taking inspiration primarily from comics old and new, along with other works of DC media. We strive to build a character-driven rp community with engaging, ongoing site-wide plots to include all members with an inclusive and enthusiastic attitude especially towards LGBT+ players, characters, interpretations, and themes. We have several canons available that are key to plots such as Diana Prince (Wonder Woman), Timothy Drake (Red Robin), Cassandra Cain (Batgirl), Donna Troy (Troia), Victor Stone (Cyborg), and Rachel Roth (Raven) and Rachel Roth (Raven) while Original Characters are also welcome! Until then, we will wait for you to open your eyes to your seventh sense and join a new, reimagined DC Universe.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum