Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings From Strangland

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Son of Slam 

Greetings From Strangland  Empty Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:57 pm

Son of Slam
I guess an introduction is in order, and what is a better time to do one but right now?

You could say that I'm a kind of a veteran RP participant for the past 15 years ranging from play-by-post to traditional D&D tabletop games. Of them, I thoroughly enjoyed experiencing their unique playstyles. However, due to a new job and other circumstances that life through my way, I took the last six years off. With my current situation stable and all my other obligations taken care of, I figure what better time to get back into the swing of things than now.

I hope to work off some rust from my long absence from RPing and get back into the swing of things. Also, try to step out of my comfort zone by trying something from a series with which I have a...less than ideal relationship. With that said, I do look forward to interacting with you, fine folks.

#2Jikan 

Greetings From Strangland  Empty Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:38 pm

Jikan

Hello there Slam, welcome to the site. Happy to see another DnD player! Do make sure to take your time reading the starting regs to get a going understanding; if ya have any questions feel free to drop in the discord to ask or just to chat. Have fun and looking forward to see what fun stuff you write.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Greetings From Strangland  0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum