Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:09 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was one of the last places Judith had yet to be too, risky at best a little bit cold at worst, Judith was in Enca. Not shocking to anyone who truly knew Judith she seemed to go a lot of places and all the time she was leaving and going to these places to learn something new or seek out some thing in some manner to learn that would be considered knew that she could carry over to other things.

Bundling up for the cold, Judith had to get the things she wore in iceberg to help here since it was fairly cold but she was prepared for these things as she looked into how the land and it's weather was like, not it's people and places are like. Because it was fun for her to do it this way.

Long last she would not miss a chance to go here when it opened up and had a chance. Even if it was a lot of learn from the boat trip over and getting dropped off, There was no better way to learn than explore. In some manner it was just that way of life for Judith that made it enjoyable for her.

#2Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:06 pm

Kishin had always been drawn to the unknown, to the thrill of adventure and discovery. Even with no magic or great means, he always found a way to spice up his time. He had traveled to countless places, seen things that most people could only dream of, and had always been eager to see what was around the next corner. But as he stood in the middle of the snowy wasteland that was Enca, he couldn't shake the feeling that something was missing. He had always thought that the journey was the destination, but now he realized that he had been wrong. Arctic areas tended to be last on the bucket list for a reason. Cradling his fluffed mitten hands, Kishin felt uncomfy moreso in his tight balaclava and a thick purple puffer.

For years, he had been chasing the next big thing, the next exciting experience that would fill the void inside of him. Completing every spot, assigning equivalent value. But as he looked back on all of the places he had been and all of the things he had seen, he realized that it was all just a fleeting distraction. It had all been temporary, and once the excitement of the new experience had worn off, he was left feeling empty and unfulfilled.

Kishin was a man in crisis, but he had always been practical and grounded in reality. He had never been one to believe in sudden miracles, but as he stood there in the cold, he couldn't help but feel that something was missing. He had never been one to dwell on the past, but now he found himself thinking about all the things he had left behind in his quest for adventure. He realized that in his pursuit of the unknown, he had lost touch with the things that truly mattered: family, friends, and a sense of belonging.

As he trudged through a snowtop, Kishin felt a sense of resignation. He knew that his journey was far from over, but for the first time, he found himself questioning the point of it all. Was it all worth it in the end? Had he truly gained anything from all of his travels and adventures? He didn't have the answers, but he knew that he needed to find them. He knew that he needed to find a way to balance his love of adventure and discovery with the need for connection and belonging. He knew that he needed to find a way to make his journey truly meaningful.

Coming to the top of a mound of snow, Kishin suddenly took in a sense of beauty in his surroundings. Untouched, fiercely guarded land. Enca might not be the strongest country, but that's made it so there's been less human taint or monster development. Admiring the wonder of some local fauna, Kishin leaned forward. Then, he rolled down the hill toward Judith's side. Honestly unsure if he did it on accident or wanted to relive his childhood. Blushing underneath his mask, he noticed Judge Judith only at the last moment.

#3Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:05 am

Judith Karlinius
Was his guild master as harsh of a judge as he might assume of her to be? Or did Kishin barely know her, Both could be possible but even if you fear the one could hold you accountable to your actions. Judith always made one point to her guild members. Never fear her and always be honest with her. Even if for greedy intentions Judith might be helpful to a person.

But what else would the Judith the Guild Mother do when see this, But laugh a tiny bit but not to mock him. Almost like she enjoyed see people relive these things."You make wish and yearn for the days my children would do these things....a time fairly long gone."She mentioned casually. It seemed Judith was not judging him in the slightest over all she seemed to almost pay it no mind like it was normal for her.

But Judith was a bit of an oddity this way."But time teaches you many things....what things far gone, make you cherish the times before you now and the future to time."this all almost felt like pointless rambling from Judith maybe she had a point that yet to be picked up.

Where these the words of a scary judge? Or a wise elf who knew many things and often just kind randomly spoke of them at times."Did you come here to learn something or relax?"This one she wanted to assume was relax even if Judith was here to learn things it was a good thing to pose. Hoping she did not come off as a intimidating woman who ruled her guild members with an iron fist, When she wanted them to be free do what their heart told them too. Hopefully not break laws and live their life the best they can.

No doubt Judith most likely had many stories to tell a person even in private between two people that could always be helpful to a person, one just needed to ask or one just needed to figure out what all they could do or want to do around Judith. As long as morally correct it was not going to be something horrible."I would like to think as always, going to new places teaches and inspires you in many ways."At least that was what she thought.

#4Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:08 pm

Kishin stood before the Guild Mother, Judith, feeling a mix of apprehension and curiosity. He had heard stories of her reputation as a leader, but reputations can be anything for leaders. As he looked at her, he couldn't help but notice the way she carried herself with a sense of calm and authority, yet also maybe a hint of amusement in her eyes.

As she spoke, Kishin couldn't help but feel a sense of respect for her. Her words were not those of a harsh judge, but rather a wise elf who had seen and experienced things in her life. She spoke of things long gone, and how they can make one cherish the present and future. Kishin couldn't help but think that her words held a deeper meaning, something that he couldn't quite grasp yet.

He listened as she asked him if he had come to learn something or to relax, and he couldn't help but feel a sense of uncertainty. "Next time I'll be a snowball into a snowman and stick the landing." He said faintly. Was he really here to learn or was he just trying to escape his own thoughts and feelings? He had always been one to seek out new experiences, but lately he had felt a sense of emptiness and dissatisfaction with his life.

As Judith spoke of the ways that going to new places can teach and inspire a person, Kishin couldn't help but feel a sense of longing. "I'm here to relax...but I'm lost too." He had always been drawn to the unknown and the unexplored, but lately he had felt as if he had lost that spark of curiosity and wonder. He couldn't help but feel a sense of gloom and a lack of magic in his life.

Despite his inner turmoil, Kishin knew that he couldn't let it show in front of Judith. She was a respected leader and he couldn't let her see him as weak or unmotivated. He knew that he had to put on a brave face and act as if he was here to learn and grow.

But as he stood before her, he couldn't help but feel a sense of maturity and understanding. He knew that he needed to face his own issues and find a way to reignite that spark of curiosity and wonder in his life. He knew that it wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to try. "I was wondering "why" about the natives. It can be hard to translate traditions for isolated cultures, always losing something. I like discovering hidden lessons lost to time." Sharing his thoughts wasn't hard. In the Guild Mother's presence, Kishin couldn't help but feel a sense of determination. He knew that he had to find a way to overcome his own inner demons and rediscover the joy and wonder of adventuring.

#5Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:20 am

Judith Karlinius
She seemed amused by the snowman comment, Not that she was trying to negatively or to lord over him. If anything this behaviour she did enjoy when she saw it."It would be an interesting feat to achieve."Judith said almost in a way that was more encourage than anything else. But no matter the reason Judith would still be delighted, Then again Kishin could have avoided Judith or not spoken to her at all and she would let him go do what he wanted. Judith was just not trying to hide when she knew she could.

Over all it was good to hear he wanted to relax."Good, even if the value of hard is equal parts the effort you put into it...One must learn to slow down or stop. Lest they end up like my husband at times."She mentioned because of her own husband's work life was prone to him just working himself too tired to do anything else."Lost in which way?"Judith only asks because there was many ways a person could be last and she wanted to know which one. unless he was actually lost then Judith most likely could figure out how to help too.

between the two Kishin was not the only one who was actually hiding flaws and secrets Judith had many and few people have ever looked into them. Counting her blessing that none have aside from just two people who are not really around that much and one that people of Fairy Tail never really go talk too even if they were not to far away."The lost that I can help with? Or the lost you wish to figure out yourself?"Judith was giving him options because she knew people would be stubborn enough to want to do it alone.

It was a good question to ponder that why."Some don't choose to explore and go beyond, sometimes people are just comfortable with what they are, Some don't know what else is out there. It could be many things."This was Judith's theory of it, Only because she had yet to have been here before herself and she would eventually explain it to him. For the moment she was enjoying her conversation at the time she was having. Judith liked these bonding times with her guild members when she was allowed too.

After all Judith worried at times of over stepping her boundaries in which guild member could have. But she would just mention to him."I am here to learn of the natives as well...food and drinks mostly, clothing and how they carry themselves, because I seek to understand what each nation is like."So she was here to learn too. It was just how she was. always learning and wanting to see what all was good or not."If something fitting is learned, I attempt a trial run for the guild to try if it's food or drink."This was how Judith seemed to work as a person, a strange way or an interesting one depending on how you looked at it.

#6Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:01 pm

Kishin listened attentively as Judith spoke, her words carrying a sense of encouragement and delight. He was intrigued by her perspective on life and the way she approached everything with a curious and open mind. Her comment about the snowman being an interesting feat was met with a small smile from Kishin, who was always up for a challenge.

Judith's mention of the importance of slowing down and taking breaks resonated with Kishin, who knew all too well the consequences of working oneself too hard. He had seen it firsthand, and knew that it was a path he didn't want to follow.

When Judith asked about the lost that Kishin was referring to, he was momentarily taken aback. He hadn't really thought about it in such a specific way, but he supposed that in some sense, he was lost. He had come to Enca to escape the mundane routine of adventuring lonesome and to find a sense of purpose. But so far, he had struggled to find his footing and felt like he was just going through the motions.

Judith's observation that some people were just comfortable with what they had or didn't know what else was out there didn't hit a nerve with Kishin. "Lost...in the sauce." With a straight face, Kishin jokingly avoided. He felt like he was stuck in a rut though, unable to break free from the cycle of mediocrity that he found himself in. He was grateful for Judith's willingness to help.

As Judith spoke about her own reasons for being in Enca, Kishin couldn't help but notice the lack of bustling activity around them. People of all walks of life were going about their day hidden away, some with a sense of purpose, others simply going through the motions. "Ah well life's like a boat I guess, can go anywhere with it. How's the guild going?" He briefly wondered about other's stories and what brought them to their tribes, but quickly pushed the thought aside as Judith continued speaking.

Judith's explanation of her role in the guild, gathering information about the different cultures and attempting trial runs for the guild, was impressive. Kishin couldn't help but admire her dedication and passion for her work. He was glad to be a part of a guild with such a driven and knowledgeable leader. Flopping over to lean on a icey mound, Kishin began to think about the rest of the day and what to eat.

"Something that's always great about visiting is there's new things to try. It'd be fun to see different cultures for a guild party someday. What might you be looking to do in Enca?" Despite his demeanor, Kishin still considered himself a valuable member of the guild. He'd be dependable and hardworking, always willing to lend a hand when needed. In the end, Kishin was content with his life, even if it wasn't always what he had envisioned for himself. He knew that life was a journey, and that there were ups and downs along the way. He was content to take each day as it came.

#7Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Judith Karlinius
That was an interesting phrase but nothing she did not expect to hear from some one with in her guild. Even in  some manner she had heard something close enough from other people as well but she did find it interesting to hear it from him."Well be sure to take the time to enjoy what your flavouring with it."Judith then laughed slightly and winked at Kishin she was making a joke along with him just so maybe things did not need to be so seemingly serious. But suppose one thing she would consider for a moment it was really fitting.

But he asked how the guild was going, as always when asked about this Judith did have a default answer to be expected."As lively as our members are it rarely changes all that much, Some one gets into  trouble, I deal with setting up the means to repair it all if it's that bad." It was some what of a basic answer from Judith. But would also add in."But maybe it is time I change a few things around and see what could happen."She left no answer to what that change could be, most likely a harmless change yet to be known.

But moving on she did enjoy this moment."A soul life to drift upon the open sea, both in reality and of mind may seem truly lost, but never is."Whatever it meant was entirely up to him but Judith like to just say these things to at times get people to think. Just freely and whatever they made of it."At least my boat trip over was nice and safe."As she thought about she had no problems getting over here when she used one of the many boat around here to get on Enca.

Being down to why she was here."I came here to learn what they eat and drink. I will put into things I do in the future for the guild."Doing things that was a good way to go about kept things new and interesting."Maybe even consider a test run of snow cones."It almost sounded like she had seriously considered it for a moment but more waited to see if something to be said or suggested.

But also it was a another test for Judith."In some manner, one learns a few things about themselves when they travels to these places...how one handles stress and the unknown."Maybe that was why Judith did these things. You could be the most powerful being in the world but if you never learned from the time spend and would do in these situations.

With Judith since she was handling it as she was right now."But we don't know fully until one find a place to talk to people, shall we?"Judith didn't wait for an answer while she walked towards some where to see if she could find people to interact with. This was either brave or dangerous.

#8Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:41 pm

As Kishin listened to Judith, he couldn't help but feel intrigued by her words. Despite being part of the same guild, he never heard her speak like this yet. He found her joking and lighthearted manner refreshing, especially in comparison to the often serious and straightforward tone of questing. He couldn't help but smile at her comment about enjoying the flavor of life.

When asked about the state of the guild, Judith provided a usual answer about some members getting into trouble, but also mentioned wanting to make some changes. Kishin was curious about what changes she had in mind, but didn't press the matter.

Judith then shared a philosophical phrase about life being like a journey on the open sea, both in reality and in the mind. Kishin nodded, understanding the depth of her words, but remained silent. He preferred to let people come to their own interpretations of things. "You're going to make me paranoid...I was admiring the sea on my ride over too. If something happens on my way back I'd be a sitting duck." Feeling suddenly ominous, Kishin didn't want to think too hard about it. Judith explained her reason for visiting Enca, to learn about their cuisine and drinks. Kishin felt that it was a good way to keep things fresh and interesting, but again didn't say much. He simply listened and observed.

Judith mentioned that traveling could also be a way to learn about oneself and handle stress and the unknown. Kishin couldn't help but think that he was the opposite of her in that regard. "Snow cones? That really takes me back. There's so many different flavors. Though it's a bit chilly here." Despite his tendency to be the one to handle difficult situations, Kishin was not a naturally confident or outgoing person. He was more reserved, even melancholic at times. He didn't feel the need to prove himself to anyone or show off his abilities, as he was content with simply being there to help and support those around him. Suddenly inspired though, Kishin recalled the last time he had a snowy treat.

Judith suggested that they go find some people to talk to, and Kishin followed quietly behind her. He was content to simply observe and listen, not feeling the need to take the lead in conversations. "Be right back!" Suddenly seeming serious, Kishin ran ahead like he was going to protect the guildmaster! Instead, Kishin began to disappear, like he was going to abandon Judith. Scouting around, Kishin looked for some small touristy huts. Rushing into one such hut that met what he seeks, Kishin found packaged gloves and ice, which he then manually crushed some with gloved strength. Grabbing a cup, he then mixed some shaved ice with flavorings. Thinking to whether he should just steal what he wanted, Kishin then threw some jewel notes out of his puffer pocket.

Rushing back to Judith in a short time, Kishin carried some shaved ice and flavorings. "Well you've probably tried it before but your words made me have a sudden craving. It brought me back to when I was laboring and extremely hot on a long adventure. What saved me was some good ole shaved ice." Taking out a random spoon stack too, Kishin began to mix some cinnamon in a section with peach citrus. Then, he took a mouthful scoop of this unholy mix in satisfaction, while then following Judith.

#9Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Judith Karlinius
Weather it was a good thing, Or even it was not that someone could at times get paranoid  from how Judith spoke but only as sometimes you have to think of what one could speak with in an underlying nature for Judith it was that way of speaking that left people confused with her at times. But the more, unnerving part of Judith was about to be shown."Do not fear the sea, when your time to move on to the other side happens, It is just that fate chose it to happen."She mentioned so casually that it could almost scare a person.

But she would also mentioned."Most of the time, any of my travels have been safe, Even if time to time at port there have been a boat of pirates claiming to wanting to a mass people for the sole reason of reason to kill a Kraken. But that is just things i have heard."Judith mentioned while casually talking about these things. After all there was always various subjects to talk about with Judith because she seemed to be open to most things, She tried to make it simple for anyone to have to do that.

It seems the snow cones idea had a bit of traction in which this was just how she wanted it to be, feedback was always important to her."Maybe but I do prepare for things in advance at times."Even adding on to it afterwards"Snow cones could be perfect for the summer months, After all even if just for the guild...I do tend to give people of Magnolia free trial of things I cook for the guild."Which might be good to know. He might find Judith in public in the future talking to the people of magnolia and not just sitting in the guild hall all day.

And like that he was gone. In which she almost did not expect but in this trip and learning new guild member you never knew what to expect from them until you learned them. So this might not be expected because Kishin just did it, It was the kind of spirit Judith admired since she would most likely do the same thing herself. It was a nice change of pace for him to do it rather then her.

And thus in this moment Kishin did something no other guild member really had tried to do yet, make something for the guild master. It seemed to have impressed her slightly. Even if it was not all that hard to do."Shaved Ice is another option I might need to consider adding in now."Judith seemed actually interested and happy to try it and seemed to not even think twice about doing. For it made her think of some options she could do for it. Looking upon the various things he brought grabbing just the dark red one and having chosen it and made it.'I thank you for this."Judith said while she seemed to partake in some shaved ice and casually ate it."You did this action when I can not think on hand anyone else who would as quickly."It was praise even if minor.

#10Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:25 am

Kishin stood in the icy calm, observing the surroundings and taking in the atmosphere. He felt content in the breeze of Enca's nature. Judith seemed pleasantly surprised by the shaved ice gesture and expressed her gratitude. She tried the shaved ice and seemed to enjoy it, commenting that it was a new option she might consider adding to her menu. "Fate huh? I believe it. Most of my choices are selfish at first, and I feel like it inspires me to be most comfy." Kishin watched her, not saying much, but soaking in the positive reaction to his offering.

Despite the small praise, Kishin remained a reserved and introspective person. He was not one to show his emotions easily, especially in a bustling and noisy environment outside of meetings like this. He was known for being mature and serious, with a touch of gloominess that seemed to follow him wherever he went. Only when he really opens up will he fiercely defend what caught his interest for a moment. "A Kraken sounds tasty." Thinking of the challenge, Kishin could make peace with watching the result of that.

Although he was not a magical person, he had a certain practicality and resourcefulness that made him an asset to quest clients. He was always willing to help out where he could and was known for his strong work ethic. His unassuming and quiet demeanor made him an unlikely candidate for the role of a hero, but he was content with simply being a helpful and dependable member of the guild.

Kishin's mind was always focused on the future and what he could do to help others, but he didn't spend much time reflecting on the present or future with a sense of happiness. "It's a good snack with a lot of variety in options. It's a bit softer than snow cones but takes toppings and soaking of flavors well." Nodding, Kishin crunched his shaved ice with a little strength due to the temperature. Then, he slurped up the remnants of his piece. "Well, sometimes I act too rashly. Shaved ice can have all sorts of desserts with it but I hope I wasn't too abrupt." Usually Kishin simply took each day as it came and tried to make the most of it, doing his best to support his surroundings. Just like a loop, positive feedback for himself helps him see the positive side of things with others more frequently.

#11Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:31 am

Judith Karlinius
Maybe this would be a bit of an interesting view of things that could highly negative, it could give a person a different look into a life. Maybe this would be a good time to mention that."Sometimes what things could be considered a negative always can be seen in a positive light."He would have to bare with her for a moment to explain these things over all but Judith was maybe just trying to show where good can lay in the most darker of ideals."With being selfish you could become even more confident with in your self and thus most likely being able to achieve goals. achieving goals can be either by yourself or with others."She was trying to spin it that way to see if it got some one to think differently. If not it was just another thing some one took their own way.

A kraken sounds tasty might spark something else in Judith's mind she took that phrase a bit too seriously."Oh...are you willing to subject yourself to whatever I cook up meal wise if i happen to best a kraken? if so let me know when i should expect you at the guild for such a situation."Judith sounded entirely serious with this weather or not she actually when through with it is questionable. But still serious about it over all "Just means I also need track down said beast too and kill it for such a time frame." The time frame of it would not be a big problem for Judith at all with her magic but she kept it under wraps what magic she had when she was known for a nature mage for the most part. It was a new chance that until the magic needed to be used she would not have it shown yet.

This abrupt moment seemed like something Judith would suggest at times for her member to do for it was always helpful."As your guild master keep in mind. I want all of who are understand my guidance to never be sacred to suggest things, Even if it's on the point. Shaved ice was not one i had an idea of before. But now I could see the benefit of."Judith was seemingly sold on it, for it seemed workable and easy to manage into the normal things she did at the guild.

#12Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 6:17 pm

Kishin stood listening to Judith's words, taking in her ideas and observations. He noticed the shifting tree winds, being on-guard passively to possible shifts in the trees, but he didn't divert his attention from Judith. He simply observed them from a distance, to see if there were dangers yet unfound in Enca.

Judith's words about finding positivity in negative situations resonated with Kishin. He understood that sometimes, the darkest moments could hold the most valuable lessons and growth opportunities. Other times, there was always an alternative option. He didn't say anything to Judith, so as to not seem argumentative, but he acknowledged her insight with a nod of his head.

Kishin was known for his quiet demeanor and maturity to those close. He didn't participate in the lighthearted banter that often took place in guilds, instead preferring to observe and reflect. "Some goals can't be met just by oneself. As for me, I'm not so grand. I think most things are better with others helping." This didn't mean he wasn't friendly, but he just didn't engage in small talk in the same way that some of the other members did.

As Judith spoke about the possibility of cooking a kraken, Kishin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her suggestion, but he knew that Judith was one for adventure. "Hmmm, I trust it'd be good. You don't have to schedule around me though. There's a marvel in cooking in the moment." He couldn't help but be intrigued by the idea, even though he was aware that he wasn't the most skilled in the culinary arts. Just because he wasn't that skilled, Kishin was all the more willing to try anything from someone else. "The idea of cooking up monsters isn't something I've tried much." It'd be hard to compare the taste of a kraken to some other creatures.

Judith's encouragement for the guild members to not be afraid to suggest things was something that Kishin appreciated. He often found himself lost in thought and didn't always contribute to conversations, but he was grateful for the opportunities to share his thoughts and insights when they came. Suddenly draining color in the face, Kishin looked up embarrassed. "Ah I'm not too afraid to share my thoughts to you now. It's just I don't know if eating dessert interrupts your meal plans." He was absentmindedly content in his thoughts mostly, taking in the experiences and insights of those around him.

#13Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:45 pm

Judith Karlinius
Interesting one had foresight. It was one she expected others to not pick up on. Thus Judith might have to consider that maybe there are other people who had chances to take command of things when they looking for some one to guide them. Even if he did not think of it right away or wanted to be a leader."Interesting, You and I think alike for working very differently."She would just remark with a smile on her face. Look around for a moment and started walking towards a village one she assume that did not have people seemingly too worried about her.

It was risky yet, But to Judith these are the way one learns. Well one who was a elf and a mage who had her tricks to avoid risks."I sometimes have guild members drop things off for me to make them that I might have to improvise for. Thus such an idea is always a fun thing to me to do."She was a Judith's own fun thing to make things for people to eat, it was different and at times almost too easy to predict that she would be wanting to do something like that. But that was the comfort of her as a guild master to keep the route in line and organized.

Judith did find it interesting of the idea of a meal plan."Sometimes the best meal plan is one you never made yourself."The life of a free spirit with little worry in her mind was an interesting even at times risky to annoy other people, But at least she stopped making puns around everyone like she use to do back in the days before becoming the guild master, But that seemed as far as it did short in time that did pass."You just counter having sweet early, By having some various salty things to balance out the sweet."That was basic knowing but Judith still would say it none the less.

But at least if anything this was all fun for Judith."Besides, less serious things makes the time move quickly."It was just a fun thing to mention that, Her joy in life was a bit different because it was typical of a mother that she was and use to being for so many things."This is much better then guild master matters....Time almost crawls with the stuff i do in the office."

#14Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:48 am

Kishin followed from a short distance as Judith approached a nearby village. He couldn't help but notice the carefree nature of the elf, with her willingness to take risks and try new things. Kishin couldn't help but think how different they were, despite the fact that they were both adventurers in a way. He didn't have that same sense of freedom, weighed down by the responsibilities of his chaotic mind.

As Judith talked about her joy in making meals for people, Kishin couldn't help but feel a sense of melancholy. He was not the kind of person who enjoyed taking too many risks or trying scary things. He was mature, practical, and saw the world in a more gloomy light at times. He didn't have the same lightheartedness that Judith had, instead focusing on the task at hand and getting it done as efficiently as possible.

He briefly thought about Judith's carefree nature and her enjoyment of making meals for others, but quickly pushed the thought aside. "Oh? Whatever you come across then. I think it's good to get things delivered. Too many things to try if you go looking alone." Agreeing, Kishin too had too many things to consider at times.

As Kishin continued on his way, he couldn't help but feel a sense of seriousness in his demeanor. He didn't have the same sense of joy that Judith had, and instead was focused on trivial things. "Mm, regardless, I hope to help you hunt a good meal someday." Kishin looked forward to such things. He was not one to be easily swayed by present things in life, and instead kept his focus on being too selfish at times.

Despite his demeanor, Kishin wanted to be respected by those around him for practicality. He didn't let emotions cloud his judgement, and instead made decisions based on logic and reason. "I guess it's hard to manage expectations as a leader. The more things are too neat and orderly, the more you can get bored." Reminding himself may not have been the most magical person around, but he appreciated a leader that took a chance, or a chance interest in his own interests. Like a doted pup, Kishin wondered what's next. "Sometimes it's bad to gorge on too much sweetness for some people. For me, I'm fine with anything you got planned." Following Judith, nothing distracted Kishin at the moment.

#15Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:05 am

Judith Karlinius
Things delivered it made Judith think for a moment in a serious manner. right back to her ideals to help the community of Magnolia in which the guild is based in."That would be a pretty good idea, I do not think that has ever come up before."Judith sounded like it was wonderful revelation that only just hit her mind now."I wonder how else I could use such an idea for things outside of the guild." Judith had an idea now that might be inplaced on other guild members in the future. Not too horribly Judith might even just do it all herself because it was just how she was."I can apply to things I want people to try....Or guild members as well...A perfect test for something I can do later." This was was a hint towards her own powers but she did not reveal the things he could do because it was a recent change.

Then while she thought for a moment hunting a good was always a simple thing. that she was sure that was more than achievable."It would all matter on what it is and how many people would feast."Judith said in return with a smile about it. After all she would not waste anything if the hungry did not wish to eat it."Anything too strange I assume none will try."She was aware of how people could be at times. But she did not seem to think too in deep about it over all it was just something in mind to work towards over all in the future most likely.

Expectations where if anything equal parts stressful and daunting at. The entire idea of having expectation was at times a horrible weight for people at times but understood why they needed to be in placed."I leave my expectations for members simple, That way one shall never be disappointed."It was equal parts good and bad for such an ideal and Judith did in some manner know and was aware of it."Achieve the goal, Do your best, Come back Alive."Judith than paused for a moment for this might be the most serious one ever."Never lie to me."That one did carry a strange lingering sense of danger and negative tension but that must be important to Judith she trusted everyone in these simple things, just never lie to her.

"We can follow laws to best what we see fit..some times we must skirt around them or break them to achieve our goals, As long as I know what to expect and everyone follows. everything should be okay."
Maybe that a foreshadow of things that could actually offend Judith and upset her. The face of ever delighted and positive spirits did had a stopping point and one of them was just revealed. One that was simple in theory to avoid having to deal with. Just needed to get one story straight or just be honest.

#16Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:19 am

As Kishin watched Judith speak with such enthusiasm and excitement, he couldn't help but feel a twinge of envy. She was truly a free spirit, with no worries or cares in the world. Her joy was contagious, and everyone around her seemed to bask in her light. "Human trafficking?" Shifting his head, Kishin wondered what Judith wanted to deliver and only a dark joke came to mind. Judith could have a stark contrast to Kishin's own demeanor, which was often dark and brooding. He had long since given up on the idea of living life to the fullest, instead choosing to focus on his monetary duties and responsibilities.

Kishin couldn't help but think about the weight of expectations that he carried. As an adventurer that tests danger, he was expected to always be ready for any task or mission that was thrown his way. He was expected to be strong, both physically and mentally, and to always be the first one to jump into danger over some mages. "Hm, you're right. Some things look really weird to try. Lots of hungry people can end up eating anything, but sometimes food can't help but be wasted." As Kishin replied, also listening to Judith's words, he couldn't help but feel like he was always falling short. He had never been particularly magical, and he was far from the most cheerful person in the world.

Despite all of this, Kishin did his best to keep his head up and do his part in any setting. He understood that anyone can have an important role, and that others can be counted on at any time. He followed the laws and rules to the best of his ability, knowing that there would be times when he would need to bend or break them in order to achieve the guild's goals. However, even as he carried out his duties, Kishin couldn't help but feel like he was always one step behind. He didn't feel proud or satisfied with his actions at times.

As Judith finished speaking, Kishin couldn't help but feel like he was missing out on something important. She had such a zest for life, a sense of purpose that seemed to drive her forward. Kishin, on the other hand, felt like he was just going through the motions. "Achieving the goal, doing one's best, coming back alive. Well, with life there's hope after all. I don't like to lie." Repeating, Kishin doesn't say he'd never lie. Kishin hasn't lied to and won't to Judith, but he won't say that. "It's easy to be disappointed when you feel lied to. As desires shift, my core values won't too, I can promise that. Whether my values are valuable, that's for you to decide." Having interacted with Judith a good deal, Kishin still tends to act like a mercenary. He is what he is, and he can only hope he's likeable enough. He knew that he should be grateful for the life that he had, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he was missing out on something more. As Judith walked, Kishin couldn't help but be left with a sense of emptiness and longing in following.

#17Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:53 am

Judith Karlinius
It was an good joke and she did crack a smile about it. humour was still something people had yet to dive into with Judith. Then again most of the time Judith was use to making puns at the expense of other people and just face palming because they hated it or didn't realize how magical the pun was."Oh that would be useful, But illegal and immoral."She replied in a witty manner attempt to respond with humour to it."Maybe if need be I would give them a paying job and a roof over their head."It was the most blunt sarcasm possible, Judith was smart enough to know what exactly she might be saying was some what opposite to what that very things."Maybe tell them they are free whenever to go."Then she laughed about slightly.

It would show a personal goal of Judith when it came to her food and drink serving with in the guild."Hence why i try to learn as much of my members possible, See how much they need to eat so nothing gets wasted."Then she also just chuckled about it again because she also knew it could be taken as."Or i am just nosey."Which was also true Judith was nosey and curious either to make sure her own guild members where happy or might have problems they where unsure how to talk to some one about."I've made stall for the public of Magnolia to try my cooking, Generally gathers people around...helps me scout guild members and how the mood in Magnolia is during that time."It seemed Judith was active in many other things rather then out doing missions, quests and power. But there was a reason for that.

But it was also a cover."After all if some members happen to damage the building and house in Magnolia...I have some leeway with them to calm them down."She was a planner that was for sure, But at least when it came to it. Some one knew the plan pieced before them yet to be spoken.

But it seems that even if Judith was a stickler on various things. But understand was also a key to her goal."I suppose lying at times of great stress is possible...maybe it should be what is being lied about, now that I think about it."But she seemed in thought about other things looking around.

A quick change of conversation for a moment."Do you think we should fear the people of Enca? I would like to think all the people here are friendly."She asked because she actually wanted to talk into one of the more populated area just wanted to be sure, she did not put herself at too much risk doing it.

#18Guest 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:03 am

Kishin relaxed his posture, his gaze fixed on the clouds. He was a quiet observer, content to simply watch and learn from nature at times. Despite his lack of participation in the more boisterous activities of guilds, Kishin tried to have an air of understanding. He's level-headed, with a calm demeanor in the face of danger or conflict. Thinking of the nearby tribes, he just tended to think of the worst. He was someone that many of the younger members of a guild might look up to too, but his advice was often sought after when important decisions could become important mistakes.

Kishin was such a figure. He had seen and experienced many things in his life, both good and bad, and had become somewhat jaded as a result. "It's part-joke, part-serious. There's many places that still allow slavery." Gruffly smiling with Judith, Kishin didn't take the matter as serious as he'd say. He no longer believed in magic that had once fascinated him, seeing it as nothing more than a tool to be used and exploited by those with power.

But despite his cynicism, however, Kishin remained committed to his role in a guild. He saw it as a way to protect and serve the community, to make a positive impact on the world around him. "I think it's a good thing, to just share as much as you can." Sometimes, it's good to share too much, or just be there. "Some people don't like to read much but can appreciate the opportune moments." He may not have been the most charismatic or outgoing member of the guild, but he'd want to be respected for his dedication and his unwavering commitment to his ideals.

As he thought there, watching the goings-on of nearby civilization, Kishin couldn't help but feel a sense of detachment. He was not one to get caught up in the drama or the politics of morality, preferring to keep to himself and do his work quietly and efficiently. But even as he observed from the sidelines, he knew that his presence was an important one at times. "I'm an open book myself. If it were just me...I'd stomp my foot and cause an avalanche." Suddenly desolately smiling, Kishin thought this was the best way to meet the surviving natives who would be in chaos. Shifting his toes on the snow with great strength would suffice in the right setting. Kishin was a source of stability and guidance, a reminder of the importance of keeping a level head in the face of chaos. But when there was an easy and interesting route, Kishin would take it.

In the end, Kishin may not have been the most magical or powerful member of the guild yet, but he can be very naughty. "There'd be nothing to fear of broken porcelain, only something to admire. Customarily, gifts are given to isolated people to replace language." He wanted to be a symbol of the value of experience and knowledge in a world that was all too often chaotic and unpredictable. "Lying to yourself, in quarrels, or a gambling moment is part of life." And as long as he was a part of the guild, he would continue to work quietly and diligently towards his goals, secure in the knowledge that he was making a difference in the world around him. "Time for me to go.~ Bye, see you soon. I'll help with anything you do and rescue you when needed, with some more time." With that, he turned to leave Enca.

exit

#19Judith Karlinius 

A Travel To A Place of Vested Interest.(Open/Social.) Empty Fri Feb 17, 2023 9:05 am

Judith Karlinius
Over all it was wonderful conversation and how nice it was. Almost made Judith forget what was entirely going on here at this time she was here and what she had intended to do to start with."Be safe with your travels." It would not take long for Judith to figure out the things she wanted too while here. After learning all of the things she wanted too she would move on quickly.

After all she did enjoy these ventures but also did know she should not stay away from the guild for too long until it was more important work was needed. She had a feeling soon to come along with Kishin and his adventures was herself, since she wanted to see what all she could do and exploring different means. After all she had magic that did wonders and around a person who did not have it. will be interesting to see what was to come.

For now what Judith learned here might not all known by people unless asked, between some people she tried to talk too. Things she tried to learn and seeing places. Enca was it's own wonder to her.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum