Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ahem! [Private]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:05 pm

Manzo

The idea that she would refuse him wasn't an uncommon one. He knew very well that there was a possibility that she could do that. In her response to him, turning him down, he chuckled a bit. "Then I'll show myself to the shower. No need for a bath." Manzo would then walk past her into the direction of the bathroom, getting there before her, and closing the door behind him.

He poked his head out to her one last time before going to get into the shower himself. "Thanks for everything, I promise I'll find some way to repay you." He said with a smile before closing the door again and heading for the shower. He would begin to run some nice hot water for himself, before stepping in. He should have known she'd not be in the mood for him, he had more than made an ass of himself, in more ways than one.

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 LGnxHvk
#27† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:50 pm

† Aleja

Kama was unfair to the Lady of House Celdrua. The goddess' spirit within Aleja yearned for her to give herself up hopelessly, almost desperately. It took every bone in Ale's body to fight the urge to give in. Not tonight, she told herself. Manzo rushed to the bathroom, closing the door it behind him just as the Stellan approached it. The woman blinked, confused mostly. She at least wanted to run Manzo's bath and help him wash, but it seemed he had no intentions of taking her denial lightly. He most likely just didn't want her to do more than she'd already done. Aleja made her way to the bed and sat on the edge, beginning to take off her shirt and bottoms. She wanted to change into something a bit more comfortable.

Now that Manzo was in the shower she had enough time to ponder on what exactly was happening between them. She knew what she wanted, but she didn't ever want to be the type of person that imposed her ideas on someone else. She was a Celdrua after all, and that meant she had a duty to her family, vows to uphold, tasks to accomplish. Would something like this just be a distraction? Would it even evolve? Should it evolve? She needed someone to uplift her, someone who'd listen and help push her in the right direction. Maybe Manzo already had too much baggage on his own. It'd be selfish to expect him to be the man she needed. Alas, he was the man she wanted.

#28Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:36 pm

Manzo

Manzo began to bathe himself slowly, he needed to make sure he had gotten every inch of himself clean. After all it had been several days since she had seen him, and perhaps washing the taste of alcohol and vomit out of his mouth was the best course of action. He had already made an awful second impression, so his third had to make up for it.

He began to hum to himself quietly as he scrubbed himself from head to toe, lathering his hair with shampoo, he wasn't one of letting his hair become so unkempt. He had a glorious white mane and needed to keep it in such a manner. "I just. I don't want her to get tired of me so quickly." He said to himself as he turned the water off after rinsing the rest of the soap and shampoo off of himself.

He grabbed a towel from the linen cabinet in the bathroom, wrapping himself up in a towel, they seemed quite short, but he was a good bit taller than her, so it would make sense. He walked out of the bathroom to see her laying on her bed. "Thanks for the shower."

#29† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:47 pm

† Aleja

The door opened and there he was, Manzo Mattori. The two of them were battling emotions they had never felt before for different reasons, but that all stopped when he was in front of her. When Aleja looked upon his tired eyes her heart raced and quickly dropped to her stomach. She sat up on the bed and looked at him in silence for a moment before moving her hair behind her ears. "I figured we could just order food instead?" she broke her gaze from the man before her, his body...his eyes. "Seems like you could use the rest." with a tone as melodic as the hymns of Illumin, she was almost angelic in the way she spoke. "Come~." The bed was big enough for the both of them and then some, and tonight it would be theirs to share. This would be a good moment for the two of them to just...talk. Aleja reached over beside her and patted the unoccupied side of the bed.

#30Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:35 pm

Manzo

She seemed to want to spend a bit more time with him, he wouldn't turn it down. He had no reason to refuse her company, I mean after all she did take him in for the night, and that he really needed right now. Some solemn company. He walked over to the bed slowly, sitting down on the bed in the spot she designated for him, his back was to her. He released the magic that surrounded his many Joyan tattoos.

On his back there was a dragon crashing out of a waterfall, spitting fire from it's mouth that stretched over his shoulder blades. On his right arm he had a portrait of a female samurai beheading a demon, reaching from his shoulder down to his wrist, on his left arm was a cherry blossom tree with a tanuki playing in the trees with a kappa, the mural stretched from his shoulder down to his wrist as well.

On his chest there was a portrait of the god of storms and valor susanoo. it stretched from his sternum to his stomach. With a spot reserved for a black blue pegasus tattoo on his right pectoral. He took a deep sigh and removed the towel from his body and began to dry off his hair. His tattoos were beautiful, but they were also decorated with the scars of many battles in and out of the country.

"What kind of food are you thinking about?" He asked as he turned his head toward her.

#31† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:09 pm

† Aleja

As Manzo made his way to the other side of the bed Aleja bunched up her hair and used the spare band she always carried around her wrist to forge a messy bun. Sometimes she had so much hair she didn't know what to do with it. She pulled two strands of hair down to hang on both sides of her forehead. When the Pegasi sat down, she crawled over towards him, her eyes tracing the artwork all over his body. The paintings didn't come without other memoirs of hard times though. Her electric blue eyes also spotted various scars. As soon as she was close enough she gently caressed Manzo's back. Manzo had a story to tell if she had to guess. "Hmmm..." she hummed as she reached over his shoulders and wrapped her arms around him, her bra gently pressing upon his back.

"Actuallyyyy, I can cook something. I've got some groceries in the fridge and you're literally a walking box of seasonings?" she whispered in his ear with a smirk, her face mere centimeters from his.

#32Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:29 pm

Manzo

Aleja would offer to cook something for the two of them as opposed to them going out to grab something. He wondered if it was anywhere in her files that he was the proud owner of a restaurant and bar in Hargeon. He'd hate to be rude and seem as though he was trying to one up her, so he would keep that to himself and play her assistant. It would probably get him further tonight than by being braggadocios.

With her warm full bust pressed to his back he could not help but melt into her embrace. Her pillow like mounds must have had some kind of magic associated with them because it felt as though all the stress in his body leaving him. At this point he'd do whatever it is she desired most likely. But he needed to keep that part quiet, not wanting to fold so easily, a far cry from how he acted earlier.

"I'll be there with bells on, I haven't eaten in a few days, other than bar pretzels of course."

#33† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] - Page 2 Empty Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:16 pm

† Aleja

"Pretzels? Oh no no no. We can't have that..." Aleja giggled whilst her hand graced his face ever so gently as she peered directly into his soul through the gateways they called eyes. Call her crazy, but she wanted to see if the silver haired Joyan looked at her the same way she looked at him. Maybe Aleja had become a hopeless romantic? It wasn't exactly easy to tell how Manzo saw her. "I'll cook my mothers favorite Stellan dish for you~." The elven maiden bit her lip in excitement.

Ale had a secret love for the art of cooking despite the fact that she hardly ever had to do it. Tonight, Manzo was getting the royal treatment. How lucky he was. Truthfully Aleja just wanted to make sure he was happy, or in higher spirits at the very least. Earlier she nearly made a scene but now the Lady wasn't as mad. So, she wanted to have fun before the night ended- for both their sakes. The elf slowly began to in forward in an attempt to connect her lips with Manzo's very own. Just one. her mind echoed. They say you can tell if someone was the one for you with a kiss.  

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum