Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ahem! [Private]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:54 pm

† Aleja

Aleja stormed through the streets of the Crescent with only one person on her mind; Manzo. It had been a few days since they had their little date. It first started in the Bathhouse, then moved onto her place. They spent the rest of the day together, but the next morning she awoke and he was gone. Since then she had reverted back to being a Wood-Elf, she found herself with a new magic and she had met with her family to prepare their move to the North. Normally this type of thing didn't bother the Lady of House Celdrua, but admittedly, Manzo was the best interaction she had in a long time. It wasn't like she didn't believe everything he had said, but you can't just put it on someone like that and disappear. So, the Wood-elf was going to search for him and give him a piece of her mind.

Eyes lingered upon her as she stepped through the streets sporting a red dress and black heels. Mostly men, but women too were consumed by desire when they faced the personification of love. None of them were him though and god, she hated that. In fact, it almost disgusted her. On her back was the famous Celdrua symbol etched into her white cloak. Most people were well aware of the famous Celdrua family, not to mention Aleja herself had been pretty famous so it wasn't hard to figure out who she was. Angrily, she approached the doors of one of the most popular bars on the strip before violently pushing them open. It was a good thing Manzo was pretty famous too. Some of the thirsty whores girls pointed the black haired lady to this place.

Aleja tried everything to get Manzo out of her mind...literally. She tried keeping herself busy with work, outings with her cousins and even found herself in the embrace of another man. Nothing worked. Maybe if she slapped him she'd feel better? The bar's doors slammed against the wall and almost everyone averted their attention towards the noble Lady. While her appearance had changed, she knew damn well that Manzo was a Dragon Slayer. That meant he'd recognize her smell. Ale's eyes scoured the front part of the bar looking for the man who claimed that she was his first. There was just no way. Oh, he was in for it now.

#2Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:56 pm

Manzo

The one they referred to as Hitokiri, or the white wolf, for his tracking ability had spent a lovely time with the head of house Celdrua, but as soon as he came, he left. He wasn't one for commitment, he had never had any experience with it. So naturally he panicked, and like a woman taking the walk of shame on halloween, down the fire escape he went. He had done this several days ago. He had assumed she had forgotten about him, it would have made sense, a woman of her caliber probably had more than her fair share of suitors.

So with that in mind, he found the closest twenty four seven bar, and just got comfortable. Ordering bottle after bottle of booze. Trying to drown his feelings of shame for having ran away from her, he didn't even leave a note. He felt particularly bad about that specifically. It wasn't a very kind thing to do. Since then he had reverted to his old appearance. The silver haired, red eyed samurai of Joya. With a cigarette in his mouth, he was slumped over in a corner booth, staring at the ceiling.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#3† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:23 pm

† Aleja

It didn't take long to find Manzo. She knew that face anywhere, except this time around he looked a little different. He had...hair. Lady Aleja's eyes widened for but a moment before she pushed through the men glaring at her to get to her target. There were so many things she could have done. A slap, a punch? Maybe just a good ol' Stellan curse out session. However, she noticed that he looked completely out of it. It didn't matter at the moment, all Aleja saw was an opportunity to give the man who had consumed her senses a piece of her mind. "Manzo!" she called out just as she finally approached his booth. She could smell the booze from here.

"You leave me without a word like some coward, as if I'm some cheap whore for you to entertain when you're bored. Is this what you do to every women you fuck, Cassanova? No more than a few days later, yet here you are searching for another woman to fill with your lies and feed sake to. Disgraceful! And to think..." her face scrunched up. She wouldn't admit that she'd been thinking about him...it'd make her look weak.

Aleja's tone was stern, but not boisterously loud, asking questions she didn't really want the answer too. "Apuesto a que ya te has follado a cientos de mujeres desde entonces, estúpido y repugnante hombre." the Elf hissed in Stellan. Aleja didn't even realize everyone'd been watching this unfold. Maybe it was Kama's fault? Yeah...that'd make sense. This could have been Kama playing a ruthless prank on her. Lady Aleja calmed her breathing and glared at Manzo. He was far too drunk, but not drunk enough to feel her wrath. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

#4Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:20 am

Manzo

Manzo's drunken reflection would soon be disturbed by the yelling of a raven haired goddess. He rose his eyes to look upon the curvaceous beauty that was before him. She rained down on his head the wrath of a thousand, in a combination of tongues he did, and did not understand. Which meant it was time for him to put on his sherlock hat. Who was this woman. She seemed to insist that they had spent a night together, which meant this had to be Aleja. But she looked so different now. She was an elf, with milky white skin. Magic is a weird thing.

He attempted to stagger up from his booth, his knees shaking a bit due to his drunkenness. He began to sniffle a bit as tears welled up in his eyes, he threw his arms around her and held her close to his chest as he began to cry on her. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think you'd want to see me again, and I panicked, but here you are, you weren't a dream after all." He said slurring a bit of his words as he tried to convey his feelings.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#5† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:33 am

† Aleja

Ale's eyes widened. Manzo was more drunk than she initially anticipated, it was...sad really. Was this a drinking problem or was this just his way of drowning whatever he was dealing with? Either way, as stern as she was she couldn't allow him to be out and about like this. The Lady was too stunned to speak though as suddenly, the Joyan stood up with streams of tears falling down his cheeks. Yep. That's what the alcohol would do to you. Sometimes it made you violent, sometimes it made you extremely aroused, and other times it made you sob. The Dragon Slayer wasn't even able to stand up straight as he threw his arms around Aleja. The Pegasi's comments prompted the Wood-elf to sigh, and then she embraced him.

Ale held him close and began stroking his head, running her fingers gently through his locks. She felt this strange urge to make him feel better? To give him the love he needed, the love he deserved. And now she felt bad for striking him with a fire while he was in his most vulnerable state. "Shhhhh, shhhhh...It's alright, Manzo." she hummed softly. "Come on, let's get you out of here. You're a mess... just how many drinks did you have?" Ale couldn't help but giggle- not because his pain was funny, but because he was just so damn drunk. Whenever Manzo would let her go, she'd grab his hand to help guide him out of the bar. Did he even pay his tab?

#6Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:33 am

Manzo

Feeling her embrace he could only bury his face in her. But because he was drunk he misfired his face, which found it's home right between her breasts, a total accident, but he was drunk, there wasn't a whole lot he could do about this, aside from point out the obvious. "You smell like perfume and another man." He said whimpering a bit in her cleavage. He was truly acting like a big dumb drunk baby.

She wasn't used to his drunken antics, if only she had spent time with Alisa so she'd have had a fair warning that when he drinks he turns into a basic puddle. "Also I lost count after two days passed." He said as he wrapped his arms around her, his hands placed firmly on her buttocks, while his face was doing a nuzzling motion in her bust while also trying to speak.

"I'm sorry I ran away, you're really pretty and I got scared." He said in a muffled tone.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#7† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:13 am

† Aleja

Manzo's face fell right between her breasts, causing her cheeks to flush with a vibrant pink color. "Ohohoho, that guy's totally shitfaced!" laughed an actual shit-face. Aleja frowned as her eye twitched. Just the sound of that mans voice was enough to tick her off. However, she needn't say a word to shut him up. With no movement at all vines sprouted from underneath his seat, slithering up his leg and finally wrapping around his mouth so that he'd remain silent for the rest of the evening. Not nearly enough to kill him though, fortunately for him. And the bartender? She understood. She simply shrugged as the man quieted down. It took the young Stellan by surprise when Manzo revealed that she smelled like perfume...and another man. That damn Dragon Slayer nose, Aleja thought.

"Yeah but...don't worry. He wasn't as good as you.~" she smiled warmly aiming to raise Manzo's spirits. She wasn't lying either. Honestly, there probably would never be another man as good as he. As Manzo gripped another part of her body and nuzzled into her chest, the Elf began to grow even more embarrassed. There were so many people around, probably just...enjoying this too, like they were in some adult play. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy Manzo's touch, clearly- but Aleja considered herself a woman of class. Not to mention she was proudly sporting her house's sigil. Drunk or not, the big baby was simply doing too much. So, with one swift movement of her arm, she nonchalantly dropped her hand onto Manzo's cheek, slapping him. The clap echoed through the bar.

"Everyone's...watching...you...drunken fool." she clenched her jaws. The other men behind Aleja whistled at what was unfolding between the two of them. "Hehehe, you've gotcha a good one, mate!" one of them shouted.

#8Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:21 pm

Manzo

Slapping him didn't do much to quell the drunken idiot within. If anything it only spurred him on. Knowing that she had taken another lover so quickly, it made him spiral even deeper into his bag of drunken antics. He quickly released his face and grip from her, flailing around the bar, he grabbed one of the passerby's by the shoulders. "They touched each other with their bathing suit areas. Oh my god." Manzo exclaimed as he continued to shake the man. "You don't understand man, she sinned with another man, oh god, the most high is going to kill us all." He exclaimed in a slurred tone.

He then shouted out to the crowd. "Where is the local padre." He yelled then looking back over to Aleja. "That's right I'm trying to learn your language to impress your parents. A guy can't go for a walk anymore?" He said, not making any sense while he began to take his clothes off in the bar, stripping naked in the middle of it.

"That's right take a good look at what a man who can't get it done looks like."

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#9† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:04 pm

† Aleja

"Oh my..." Unhinged, emotional, a wreck, Aleja couldn't believe what she'd been seeing. Manzo had been completely overtaken by the effects of the liquor, though the Celdrua couldn't actually say that he was a completely different person. Honestly, he was being himself just...amplified. Aleja cupped her hand over her mouth, holding herself from completely erupting in laughter so she wouldn't encourage this type of behavior. "The most hi- Manzo, you left me, hmhmhmhm~." was her response to Manzo briefly venting to a random man in the bar. The folk at the bar were obviously used to this behavior. Some of them were able to tune out Manzo's shenanigans, while the others watched and laughed.

It was all fun and games though, until Manzo began to strip down. Apparently he thought he wasn't good enough. The irony.  "Oh. My. Gods..." Suddenly, Ale bursted in an explosion of laughter. Quickly, she walked toward the Pegasi, snatching her cloak off to throw it around him. "Can I get some water please?!" she shouted to whomever could hear before turning back towards Manzo. Her hands gently gripped both of his arms as she tried to keep him in place. "Manzo, you..." she giggled, "If you don't get it together right now, you'll never see me again." Maybe that'll do the trick? Dear Sayha, help her.

#10Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:12 pm

Manzo

"For your information, I can't see anything." He said in a huff as he sat his bare ass down on a bar stool, which honestly might not have been the most hygienic thing he could have done. Due to the simple fact that well, he hadn't showered in about 4 days since they had their exchange of passions. Meaning, her scent was still on him, probably not a good thing, but he didn't want lose her scent. He was disgustingly sentimental like that.

"And secondly, you told me you were looking for a temporary thing, how was I supposed to know you wanted to make me breakfast the next morning. Oh bet he ate my breakfast, that son of a bitch, I'll kill him." He said as he clutched the cape that was placed around him to shield his body for the prying eyes of the general public.

"Also you smell fantastic, and your caboose is kneadable like bread dough. I like that shit."

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#11† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:47 pm

† Aleja

FINALLY! The big baby sat his reckless behind upon the stool and huffed reluctantly. Aleja sighed as well. It seemed like her little threat was enough to settle Manzo down. She knew he had it in him to behave like someone with common sense. The Bartender moved towards them before placing a glass of ice cold water behind Manzo upon the bar's table and everyone else finally returned to their own worlds. Aleja grabbed the cup quickly whilst Manzo expressed himself. Still giggling at his comments, she shook her head. There was something about hearing a man threaten another man for the sake of her love that... just turned her on. "Here, drink this." The glass was about sixteen ounces, enough for Manzo to at least hydrate himself so that he wouldn't pass out.

"You and I were together the whole day. If I wanted you to leave, trust me, I would have said that, Zo." Though he could have at least wrote her a note. The Lady handed the cup to her special idiot. She would make sure he drank it all too, because this was not cute. "And for the record, he didn't eat your breakfast.~ He didn't even stay long because I didn't enjoy him much..." she sighed, "All I could think about was you." Gently Ale placed her hand upon his face. To think that she had come to curse him out and now she was taking care of him. "None of that changes the fact that you left me, idiot."

#12Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:53 pm

Manzo

"Sometimes I just get so caught up in my own head I don't know what to do with myself." Manzo said as he began to drink his water. It was true, he suffered from getting in his own way. It was one of his biggest flaws. Not something he openly admitted to, at least not with others. He didn't a problem owning up to his issues were something he did need to work on, especially if he wanted to accomplish all he set out to. It was difficult, but he couldn't give up, not now.

The water stung his alcohol burned throat, with a few of his herbs he could patch it up, but he was a long way from hargeon at the moment. Perhaps a shower and trip to the market would help him out. But he didn't want to ask Aleja to allow him to use her home again. Especially not when he acted out in such a shameful way as this.

Who could truly forgive him, it was certainly not the way for an Ace to behave, even if it was what he was known for. it's not like he wanted to be Ace forever.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#13† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:25 pm

† Aleja

"I understand, love." Aleja responded softly still gently caressing his face to comfort his dumb ass. With a sigh she turned away to briefly think about her next words. Sure he was far too drunk, drowning out his sorrows, probably regretting his decisions, but that didn't change the fact that he did what he did. Leaving a lady to wonder if she was the cause of his departure... It was torture. Hardcore torture. "I'll forgive you this one time. But you have to remember that the world doesn't revolve around you, hon'. Your decisions impact the people around you because you're not the only one with feelings or insecurities. Okay?" Quickly, Aleja leaned over the bar to speak to the bartender.

"H-how much was his tab?" she asked reluctantly. Sayha help her. Money was never a problem to her, but paying for a man was something she thought she'd never do. "Umm... three-hundred-thousand jewels." The Stellan blinked, completely unwilling to believe that his tab was worth a damn sword or two. Did he drink the whole damn bar? Ms. Celdrua popped open her purse and slid the money to the woman behind the bar. The Stellan reverted her attention back to the cute little fool, waiting for him to look up at her. He was clearly a bit embarrassed. "Now come on you big baby, you hungry?" Aleja's tone as soft as ever.

#14Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:52 pm

Manzo

She was right, he couldn't simply just do that to people. It was cruel and unusual to really just go and act like that. It wasn't very becoming of someone his age or his status to be doing. It was truly shameful, he didn't have really any other word for it other than shameful. That was something he had to deal with within himself so as to not make this mistake again.

"Yeah I could go for some food, and probably a bath first honestly. I don't think I should be around other people like this." He said as he looked down at his water with a look of shame on his face. While she said that she had forgiven him, he didn't know if he truly believed that or not. But she seemed to be attempting to care for him. Maybe she was telling the truth, maybe she had forgiven him this time.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#15† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:04 pm

† Aleja

"Alright, let's get you cleaned up. I think I have some clothes back at my place that'll fit you." She sighed. As Manzo sat on the stool Aleja wrapped her cape around him to make sure he wasn't revealing anything. She was selfish...nobody else needed to see that beautiful monster between his legs. After that was done she would lean over to kiss Manzo's forehead, gently grabbing his hand and lightly tugging. "Come on." She'd say, hopefully leading him out of the pub to return to her place. With properties nearly everywhere, Aleja always had a place to stay and Manzo would always be welcome into her abode. So maybe he had more issues than she anticipated, so what? The elf could clearly see that he had some healing to do. In fact, she would eventually ask about his drinking just to make sure it wasn't effecting him in the worst ways. The way he released himself tonight was concerning, but she wouldn't judge him. She could never. Manzo may have not been perfect to anyone else, but she didn't want perfect. "How're you feeling?" She'd ask as soon as they left the bar, interlocking her fingers between his.

#16Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:44 am

Manzo

The kindness Aleja showed him was not something he expected from someone he had just made a fool of in a very public way. But perhaps that's just how she was. Maybe that was a good thing, maybe she'd be able to help him truly get himself back on track. With their fingers interlocked his squeezed her hand gently as they made their way out to the streets and down the street to her home. "I'll be fine, I just have to get myself under control again. I didn't plan on being seen like this. Nor am I proud that I was." He said as he walked with her down the street. Using his free hand to cover himself as best he could.

"I've never been in a proper relationship with someone, so this is all very new to me." It was true, he hadn't been with someone before. He was used to having to clean up his own mess, not having someone to help pick up the pieces of his foolishness. He wondered what exactly he could do to make up for this. He felt as though he had incurred a debt to this woman. He needed to make it right.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#17† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:45 pm

† Aleja

All down the streets of Hosenka the people partied, and when the people in Hosenka partied? They partied hard. Cups and straws, bottles of all sorts littered the streets. Aleja cringed upon seeing such a mess. Humans these days didn't have a care in the world for the earth, it was disgusting. The princess and the Dragon strolled down the street, not in a particular rush but with a small pep in their step. Ale hated that Manzo was outside like this just as much as he hated. The Ace of Blue Pegasus couldn't stop apologizing and feeling like shit about the entire situation. What gave her pause for a moment  was Manzo's mention of "relationship". Sure she came in the bar acting crazy for him abandoning her, but relationship?

I mean was she ready for that? Was he? Was it even really something he wanted? In any case, Aleja simply ignored that comment. "Don't feel bad for yourself. It happened and nobody else cares that much. Besides...that body is a work of art, you should be proud that people got a chance to see it." she leaned into his shoulder, giggling into his hear. "Look..." Ale pointed towards the sky at the stars in the sky as they danced to the melodies booming through the city. "Aren't they beautiful?"

#18Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:59 pm

Manzo

That's the weird thing, I usually don't feel bad for myself. Most of the time I don't even feel. It's hard to put into words sometimes." It was hard to explain to someone else, he thought about going to see a shrink at times for what went through his head. But truthfully maybe it was best that he kept some things to himself for now.

Aleja pointed out the stars at the sky were shining brightly on this evening. Manzo raised his head to look up at the stars. Stopping their stride for a moment to put her head on his shoulder as the two looked up to the heavens. He could only stand there and bask in the moment. Almost taking a small mental picture of this moment. It was a simple one, no big words, or big feelings, just two people in the universe sharing this moment together.

The moment almost seemed ripped out of a book. "Do you like stars and constellations?" Manzo asked as he continued to look up at the night sky. Thinking back on those lonely nights in hargeon where the stars were on his only friends in this world.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#19† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:19 pm

† Aleja

Aleja had forgotten her place in the grand scheme of things. She'd forgotten how small the beings of Earthland were because their problems always felt so...paramount? The duo stopped and gazed into the beyond. Manzo covered in a white fabric and Aleja dressed as if she'd been going to a fashion event. The two of them probably stuck out like a sore thumb but in this moment nobody else mattered. The Elf smiled, counting the stars in her head before the Casanova asked her if she liked Stars and Constellations. "I do. Back when I was a child I used to be able to feel their essence as if the stars themselves were dancing upon my skin- even before I was a Dragon Slayer, like you..." It felt like years ago.

"My Stellan ancestors believed that every star was the soul of their ancestors. It's a belief a lot of cultures share. I like to think my mom is amongst them now..." Ms. Celdrua sighed. Gods how she missed her mother- her embrace, her words, her presence, all stolen by the Raider known as Khal the Usurper. "The stars have always given me hope. No matter how much people or the world changes, they always seem to remain the same..." When she realized that she may have overshared she turned her Gaze to the man beside her. "Gods... sorry I'm rambling."

#20Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:33 pm

Manzo

"When I was a child, I had been separated from my mothers, their love was frowned upon, as was my birth. But they always used to tell me when I was small, that no matter where I was, the stars would guide me back to them." It was true, his mothers were very strong and deeply emotional women. Perhaps that's why he was so devoid, his childhood with the two most important women in his life were stolen from him at a young age. But the guardian deity of their clan left him with much hope, that he would be able to over come such a thing.

I used to look up to these stars, through a prison window, and pray to the patron god of my clan, susanoo. Wishing he would come down from the clouds and smash my cell door open. So I could follow the stars home." In his head he could see it all, all over again. The smells even flooded his nose. The ptsd was taking over, but he would take a deep breath to chase it away. Not wanting this moment to be ruined, he wanted to share with her as she shared with him.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#21† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:17 pm

† Aleja

Aleja said nothing. In that tiny moment she learned something about Manzo Mattori, but whether or not that something would become a problem was another story. Instead she just turned to gaze back upon the stars in silence, thinking of her mother and how much she shared. Truthfully she was a private woman. She learned long ago that she was the only person who'd ever really care about her own life, goals and outlooks. That'd probably be the last thing she shared with Manzo. With a sigh she said her telepathic goodbyes to the ancestors who could have been watching before facing forward again and tugging Manzo along. They weren't far from her place now. When the two approached the door of the grandiose building, she'd simply place her hand upon the door and channel magical energy into it. Suddenly, the door would open and she'd step inside. The building was going to become a hotel soon, owned by her father. There were still minor renovations to be made but the construction was almost done. Aleja walked towards the Lacrima powered elevator which would bring the duo to the last floor. Finally, when she opened the door she'd sigh as she stepped inside.

Room:

#22Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:50 pm

Manzo

Truthfully speaking, he could have looked up at the stars all night with her. But it would seem that she had other plans in mind for them for their evening. Tugging at the hand of the white haired mage to signal that she wished for them to continue their walk to the property. It saddened him a bit to have to say good bye to the stars but he understood that she probably wanted to get him bathed and clothed as soon as possible, after all, he was close to a public indecency charge.

"Wow this is a pretty impressive place, do you know who owns this place, or are you hiding a lot of money in your bra." Manzo said with a laugh as he followed her lead into the building. It seemed the place was under a fair bit of construction. Seems that there was still some things to be done to this place. As they went into the elevator and up to the room, as soon as the door opened he was actually quite shocked to see how nice it was on the inside.

"I have never seen anything this nice before."

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#23† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:00 pm

† Aleja

"Shut up." she rolled her eyes, giggling at his little bra comment. Aleja's room was probably the best room in the entire building- mostly because it was the only room actually finished. She wasn't even supposed to be here. Alas, the only living daughter of Rohan was spoiled rotten. Of course it wasn't like she didn't deserve it. The room had a view that allowed the two of them to peer over the city without allowing prying eyes to look into it through the plexiglass. As soon as the elf entered she kicked her heels off. The Dragon seemed to be pleasantly surprised by the room. Suddenly, she felt disgusted. Her privilege was showing and she couldn't help but cringe at the thought. "Thanks, my father owns the building so I've been staying here for a while." she said. After her shoes were taken off, the Lady turned her attention to Manzo and tied her hair. "Shall I run your bath~?"

#24Manzo 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:10 pm

Manzo

He turned his attention to the raven haired beauty before him and smiled at the mention of the running of a bath. But of course he wondered if she would be opposed to her joining him. He'd only know if he asked, and seeing as he still had a bit of the liquid courage in him, he'd do just that. He walk over to her tying her hair up and disrobed himself in front of her, wanting to ask the question with a little bit of leverage.

"A bath sounds lovely, but I hope you don't think poorly of me if I asked you to join me. I hate doing such things alone." He said with a genuine look of longing on his face. Flashing it in her direction, hoping that would be enough to help seal the deal. He hadn't seen her Amazonian body in a few days now, and to be fair, he would relish another chance to see it again.

Ahem! [Private] LGnxHvk
#25† Aleja 

Ahem! [Private] Empty Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:28 am

† Aleja

The general idea, at least she thought, was to get Manzo all cleaned up and head back out for good, but things never really went as planned. Aleja tilted her head to the side after Manzo asked her to join him in his bath. The arrow of love wasn't offended or anything of that nature, but surely he didn't think that she'd just open herself up that way again. The silver-haired Pagasi and the Elven goddess had a sexual connection Aleja herself had never experienced, but it was not enough for her to sacrifice what she believed in.

Manzo's genuine sorrow was not enough for her to feel compelled enough to recreate the first night. Manzo hadn't even peeled back the first layer. That feeling of betrayal lingered and "You're obviously drunk, Manzo..." the Lady said softly, her arms wrapped around her own body directly under her bosom. Then, the former knight would slowly proceed to walk past Manzo towards the bathroom. Kama wanted her to indulge, feed into his every desire- but Aleja would not fold. At least not until the Dragon Mage proved himself. He needed to work for it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum