Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:30 pm

Jikan

Jikan is going to participate in the second mission of the Guild Event. She will be doing this solo. Due to the events for this mission, I am going to do an introductory roll to determine the minimum number of monstrous humanoid creatures she will be facing. Due to the rules of this event, I will also be rolling to see how many are defeated for each post as I go.

If I I need more monsters to do the rest of the required word count, or defeated more than I had left, I will roll a number again to creature more creatures for her to face.

#2Naga 

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:30 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 8

#3Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:29 pm

Jikan

The sun was high in the sky, burning with a hot intensity that matched the Sleeping Calamity forces being led by their guild master Jikan. The wrath and ferocity of their counter attack against their invades continuing with a heavy push now. Large groups of civilians made their way through the streets of Orchidia, using the gaps within the fighting chaos to make their way. Jikan stood at the front, along side Amira and Klein; the three working as a trio to handle a large gaped path of space while the members Jikan brought broke off. Handing different giants and sections that needed their attention.

Far behind them, layers of guarded perimeter were made, section and section of the town taken back. Street by street. Building by building. The members of Sleeping Calamity dutifully and carefully fending off the creatures assaults that managed to break through and get further in. It was a never ending job, rescuing and collecting the citizens of Orchidia.

Wc: 163
required: 2000 > 1800



Last edited by Jikan on Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

#4Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:54 pm

Jikan

kill roll 1

#5Naga 

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:54 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 3

#6Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:13 pm

Jikan

The battle against the giant was a thrill, the beasts had speed, might, and even the smallest towered over the humanoid forms of the in-habitations of the town of Orchidia and the Sleeping Calamity guild. A sense within Jikan that the normal bystander would normally find concerning. Even people in Orchidia could find it strange, their defender finding joy in fighting and crushing the foes before her. Hell, even the giants that gave her moments of trouble, Jikan should no drop of her enjoyment, in fact; it only went higher.

Either way she was here. Fighting. Fighting for them; the town, the guild, and the people under her from both sides. She was active, quiet, and fierce as she move from battle to battle to battle in order to assist the various guild members under her banner. Moving precisely to dispose of the creatures. But they just kept coming, the number of creatures growing growing like they were breaking apart and multiplying. The attacks coming more often with less and less time to gather oneself.  And it was evident. The fighters alongside Jikan were slowing down, Klein and Amira especially. In an unexpected turn of events, two giants appeared from above, swinging their arm out in an attack. Jikan noticed and moved with a blur in a last minute. Her body appearing above Klein and Amira as she felt her body get slammed down. Feet crashing into the floor as she grimaced and felt her body shake.

Was this possible...was these giants getting strong?

A shout came from panic, six more giants appeared. Surrounding the front of Jikan. Crashing through a blockade of Sleeping Calamity warriors.

"Tch....Klein...Amira. Leave. Take the troops and reform. I'll handle these eight", Jikan spoke very quickly. Opening her hands and taking a digging grip into the giants' flesh.

Amira and Klein looked at Jikan, a momentarily pause before they both nodded their heads. They turned and ran. Gathering a few hurt bodies on the group as they began their retreat. Quickly, orders were delivered and the shuffling of feet and bodies moved to take this moment.

With a quick motion, Jikan tightened her core, lifting the giant's bodies into the air, slamming them into each other. With a roar she continued, throwing them forward, passing by the gathering number of giants. Landing on a single stray one lingering in the back. Slashing and squishing their bodies into each other. Putting the three giants out of the invasion efforts, or at least it seemed so.

"Alright then....".

Wc: 433
twc: 596 / 1800

#7Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:33 pm

Jikan

kill roll 2: max of 5

#8Naga 

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:33 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 5

#9Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:41 pm

Jikan

Jikan eyed the five giants before her. The number of beasts not a real threat normally. But five at once was a bit, even more so with the case of the improved strength and magical energy she could feel oozing from these creatures. They were a cut above the rest, something different that allowed them to more a little bit faster, hit a little bit harder, endure harm a far more better than the other giant monstrous beings that had already appeared. Jikan could not note a difference among them, they looked the same, various human forms and faces. Nothing standing out; odd or abnormal. The only thing she could really note, was that a few of them were taller than what had been seen before.

No matter Jikan would not falter here. Not against in the past against the raiders that came, not when dark mages tried to come and assert control several years ago, and not now against these giants!

Jikan raised her left arm, the demonic arm filled with brim of magical power. The hand swirling with a purple magic glow as a 16 meter purple magic circle appeared in front of Jikan's mouth. The magic swirling around her armor before shifting. Sliding from her arm to her chest to in front of her opened mouth. Moving to the magic circle before bursting forwarded in an earth quaking purple, brown, and white magic beam. A few of the five giants stopped moving when Jikan used this spell, but it was too late. Their bodies were already in motion, and their momentum was yet to come to a stop.

The ones that were still moving were the first to face the wrath of her area of effect spell, being consumed in a glow of the beam before the spelled traveled farther. Reaching 16 meters back to get all of the five giants. Burning, cutting, pummeling, and destroying them. The magic beam thinned out of existence, and thanks to the wide length of the street and Jikan's angle, the beam only cut into the ground ever so lightly and hit none of the building.

Wc: 347
twc: 943 / 1800

#10Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

Jikan

Rolling for more giants given all are defeated

total kill count: 8

#11Naga 

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 11

#12Jikan 
Online

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Yesterday at 1:19 pm

Jikan

Jikan lowered her arm and sighed. A small degree of gatigue obvious from her body. As calm and flat as her facial expression was; that magical.blast and the several hours...days....weeks of fighting and bring watchful were taking its toll. Was it a month now? It was so hard to tell, as the guild master, she took the front line often and rushed out more often than not. Not content letting other members of the guild fight when she could do her own part. The fun of battle was before her, and she wouldn't dare have anyone try to say she was scared to fight or sitting back. At least it was done with the 8 giants being--

A leg came. Silent and strong. Smacking Jikan's body from.behind causing her body to spiral in the air. Crashing and crumbling buildings, trees, and the ground as she went and landed in a heap. She groaned as she placed her hand to her left knee. Her body shook and so did the ground as she heard a roar and gazed up.

A musclar looking tightened stomped its leg to the ground, roaring into the sky as if it was challenging the gods. Her feet lifted itself up. Did....did that hurt her? Divine, it felt like a rib was broken and the air was knocked out of her...

As if they were being summoned. 10 more giants came out of the wood works. Some where small, some were tall, some were long, and others looked like the one that sent her body so far away. Muscular, crazed.

And they were all beginning to surround her.

Wc: 278
twc: 1221 / 1800

#13Jikan the Merciless 

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Yesterday at 1:40 pm

Jikan the Merciless
Kill roll 3
current kills: 8

#14Naga 

A Mother's Will [It's Dangerous to go alone | Solo] Empty Yesterday at 1:40 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan the Merciless' has done the following action : Spin


'Dice 20' : 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum