Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gumshoe Cleanup - D rank

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mia 

Gumshoe Cleanup - D rank Empty Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:20 am

Mia
Mia wasn’t used to this place quite yet, but for the chance to work alongside a detective, she couldn’t help but get a little excited and hop over quite eagerly. Afterall, with most of her jobs being small fry delivery work and the like, it brought a big smile to her maw at the idea that she might finally be able to get some work fighting against crime or hunting down a bad guy with an ace detective. His request had been a little vague, and sure, this could end up some cat fish of a job submission, but she was confident she’d be able to get something interesting out of this.

Arriving at his offices, she was guided by other occupants of the building towards his place and his offices, the door somewhat ajar and unlocked despite the more personal, private nature of it’s design. With a curious eye she began to peek her way inside, only to see the place was… a bit of a sty. They said some of the most brilliant minds were the messiest, but jesus christ this place… where was the detective even? Why had he-

“Zzzzz…. Memememe…. Zzzzzz….”

“… Are you fucking kidding me.” She groaned, peeking behind the books to find him asleep, firmly kicking his desk to stir him awake.

WC 219

#2Mia 

Gumshoe Cleanup - D rank Empty Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:21 am

Mia
“Oi gumshoe. Up and attem-!”

The dazed detective shook himself awake, startling from the shaking of his desk, and clearly needing a second to gather himself, blinking awake as he took in the blonde across from him. Something must have clicked in the wrong direction however, as after wiping drool from his cheek, he was quick to lean over the piles of books with a smile Mia assumed he thought was charming.

“Well hello young lady. What can I help you with? Missing person? Murder suspects? A broken he-“

“Barking up the wrong tree there Dick.” She chimed, a bit of smugness at finally being able to call someone that and not getting in even the mildest trouble for it. She pulled out the job notice from Fairytail’s board and offered it across. “You’ve hired my services. So, I should be asking you those same questions. What is it? Need some info beaten out of someone? Get ‘em to talk? Need someone to play bad co-“

“Cleaning.”

“… Eh?”

He gestured about his own office. “I need someone to clean this mess up so I can focus on the case. A true genius like myself can’t take a break from such a tough job, nor should I! Lives are at stake!”

Mia narrowed her gaze… which slowly drifted over to the corkboard off to her side, taking a deep, annoyed breath as she spotted a lot of them seemed to be pictures of similar, if not the exact same dog, seen in different areas. This guy was tracking down a missing pet…

“… WELP. I’m here I guess!!”

With more than a little annoyance Mia snatched up the piles of books she couldn’t even fathom being related to the case of the missing dog, and got to work cleaning the place, just getting her head down, and focusing on the job till she had the pleasure of going home.

WC 319 (500+)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum