Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decorative Party (Solo C Rank)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Decorative Party (Solo C Rank) Empty Sun Jun 05, 2022 11:55 pm

Dan
Dan smiled as he walked down magnolias street watching people laugh and cheer as they walked around decorating the streets for the celebration that was sure to come. It was the seventh birthday of the local lord's daughter and he was throwing a huge party for her and had requested help setting it up from all the locals. Dan looked down at the quest request in his hands as he read "Help Wanted! Lord Medias Syrases Has Requested Help Decorating The Streets For His Daughters Seventh Birthday! Any Help Is More Then Welcome!" Dan nodding his head with a large grin spotted Lord Syrases speaking with somebody who had a large smile on their face as they noded and jogged in the opposite direction.

Dan smiled and bowed as he spoke to the local lord "Greetings Lord Syrases I am Dan Drake I am a mage from the fairy tail guild as well as someone who has lived in magnolia my entire life. And as such when I noticed your request I was quick to grab it. Anything you need done simply ask it of me and I will do my best to see it through." Dan finished as he rose from his bow as lord Syrases just laughed a merry laugh "Nice to meet you my boy and I am glad to have your help. Just grab some decorations from any of the containers and help set up the streets also if you do not mind we would use some help carrying the food out to the appropriate areas." Lord Syrases finished to which Dan bowed and said "Of course my lord I would he happy to." Dan then stood and walked over to a nearby container and grabbed some streamers and climbed up a nearby ladder.

As Dan began to nail the multi colored streamers to the wall of the building he was currently perched on he watched as the while town pitched in with smiles and laughs a plenty. It was no real surprise to be honest Lord Syrases was a very beloved man to the  local population and it showed with how many people turned up to help set up for the celebration. Dan smiled as he continued up and down the ladder carrying more of the decoration each time until he was finished with this.

Now on to his second job of the day he walked into a nearby restaurant and said "Hello I am here to help move the food out to it's designated spot." Dan finished with a smile as the cooks handed him a platter of food to take back outside. Dan could just feel the happiness in the atmosphere as he walked through the town as everyone was smiling, laughing, or waving to each other. Dan arrived at the spot and sat down the platter of food. As he looked around he noticed a small commotion nearby Dan took a moment before walking over to see what the problem was. As he got closer he saw that a small group was standing around a freezing unit staring at the puddle under it.

Dan walked closer and asked the nearest person "Hey what's the problem over here?" The older man frowned as he answered with a dejected sigh "it seems the freezer broke down without anybody noticing all the ice for the celebration melted before anyone could catch it." Dan noded as he watched people attempt to clean up the slippery mess that the freezer had created. Dan rubbed his head and asked "isn't there any more ice in town we could run and get?" Dan asked the man who shook his head "No this was all the stores had there won't be a new shipment until tomorrow and we can't refreeze this since it was on the floor and got dirt mixed into it so unless we can find a ice mage there won't be any ice for the drinks." The man said dejectedly as Dan perked up with a large smile.

Dan laughed a bit as the man looked at him in confusion "Well it seems it's your lucky day I just happened to be a ice mage." Dan revealed with a large smile as the man's eyes widened. "If you can get a new freezer I can supply the ice." Dan sighed with a laugh as the man rushes to the others in the group with the good news. As the man spoke the others rushed into town to get another large freezer to hold the ice. After about twenty minutes Dan looked up to see three men carrying a large freezer with them. Dan stood as they set the freezer down and stood back. Dan opened the lid and smiled. Dan stood back a bit and clapped his hands before opening them creating a large cyan magic circle over the nearby freezer.

Dan smiled as pieces of ice in the shape of the fairy tail guild symbol began to fill the large container. Dan got some laughs as people noticed the shape of the ice but what could he say Dan was a artist at heart and was glad you take any moment he could to represent his second home. As the ice finally stopped the people closed the lid and began to carry it back to the town center. Dan watched as the sun reached it's apex and began to walk back towards the town center where Lord Syrases would be waiting.

As he approached he noticed a young girl near the man and assumed this was his daughter. Dan smiled as he walked up to the pair "my lord the decorations have been placed as asked and the food delivered." Dan said with a bow as the girl waved to which Dan returned. "Sadly I must return to the guild so I won't be able to stay for the festivities but before I leave I have a gift for the birthday girl." Dan says before clapping his hands together and revealing a ballerina made of clear Ice and handed it to the young girl. Dan smiled as he took his reward and began to walk back to the guild.

1034/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum