Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seven Months...[Open to Infinity Wolves]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Seven Months...[Open to Infinity Wolves] Empty Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:46 am

Lee Nakamura
The guildmaster had been in a seven month coma since her trip in Joya. Nobody knew why or how. The guild was worried about their leader out of commission. Left Raymus or Lucretia in charge. Though, her father had taken over until the founder members decided who would take out spot for the time being. Things have been quiet. Hikari was always next to her mom with Hikaru being held in her lap. Cassandra and Clyde stood outside a lot checking in on their younger sister. Clyde stayed quiet while Cassandra became worried. The two of them were adopted two years ago from two totally different stand backgrounds. Clyde was the younger brother of Alex's best friend. Cassandra was found by Lee, wandering the streets of Oak stealing food. Clyde was a werewolf as for his now younger sister was a demi-crocodile (albino). Her predator-like eyes stared at Hikari and Hikaru. Everyone knew how much Hikari favored her mother, even if they weren't adopted. The eight-year old held their baby brother, who was staring at his mother's sleeping face.

"I hope LeeAnn wakes up soon" she whispered to Clyde. The older brother stayed silent, eyeing away from Cassandra's red eyes. He hated being vulnerable. LeeAnn was the only one he respected for her strength and protective nature. She was a natural born leader. "Mommy will wake up soon, Hikaru. She will...she always will" spoke Hikari. Her blue eyes were watery. "Clyde, what are we going to do?" He shrugged and let out a hot breath. "All we can do is wait. The guild is in good hands. Atani is returning and so is Kon. I think we're going to be okay" he spoke.

Seven Months...[Open to Infinity Wolves] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#2Nathaniel Hikyuu 

Seven Months...[Open to Infinity Wolves] Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:21 am

Nathaniel Hikyuu
The guild hall was silent.

Apparently he wasn't the only one who went off to adventure the last two years. Time felt like it crept along past the hall slowly, yet subtly. It didn't feel uninhabited, it just felt slightly less maintained, it seemed darker, vines grew in places he wasn't accustomed to and a few spider webs developed along the windows and behind armored suits.

He had been sitting in the meal hall for a few moments, just staring at the ceiling, his hair splayed across the table as he reminisced on his short time here prior. The adventures he had in Baska and the time he spent with Lee, it felt bitter sweet to see the hall less lively than he recalled. He kept his near permanent smile stretched vaguely across his lips while he daydreamt.

Standing tall he stretched, one would say big stretch had he been a dog, before swiping a hand over his eye and creating a white magic seal. His eyes closed while he focused momentarily, the air calming as he swiped his hand away and felt the every vibration that disturbed the air around him. "Kasa." Softly his words reverberated as he felt out the environment and continued his journey through the building.

He had not touched many parts of this hall, he did, however, sleep in a number of hidden perches to avoid busy work. Approaching one of his favorite spots, he was hoping he would just be able to sneak in without anyone noticing, but instead of detecting potential wandering eyes, he detected a number of people gathered together. They felt small, which piqued his interest, and as such the ronin found his way to the bodies, locating them behind a door. Pressing his way in Nathaniel saw a number of people whom he did not recognize, but he did lay his eyes on a body he did recognize.

"Leeann!" He shouted, running forward, only to have his cloak covered body remain enigmatic throughout the jog. He ran past the kids without a second glance, sliding to a halt just in front of them, Nathaniel popped his blade out of it's sheathe, surely to the panic and dismay of the others, only to point a finger at Lee, creating a magic seal in front of his finger. "No time to laze about, I'm back, Lee!" He exclaimed, smirking wider as he shouted his next move "Slash!" whipping the blade through the seal and sending a white colored shockwave towards the woman's unmoving body.

#3Lee Nakamura 

Seven Months...[Open to Infinity Wolves] Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:04 pm

Lee Nakamura
The unmoving body was watched by all four children. Cassandra and Hikari were worried about their adopted mother. Whereas, Hikaru was confused, but giggled a little playing with his mother's hair. The orange hair was batted around like a cat toy with the child's small hands. Clyde's eyes glanced to a figure watching them. He grabbed the hilt of his sword, but saw it was just another member. The kids couldn't see the figure, but Clyde could. The werewolf stepped in front of his mother and took some of the hit for her. Angry, he grabbed his siblings and had them behind him "What the hell do you think you're doing, you idiot? She's in a coma! You trying to kill you" he yelled. The young siblings tried stop Clyde. The werewolf narrowed his eyes and pulled up out his blade in defense.

Cassandra stepped in front of her older brother. "Calm down, have you forgotten she is a S-rank. Who are you? I know your a member of the guild, but who exactly are you" asked the 13 year old girl. Her white hair was ashen colored with reptiallian red eyes staring at him front of him. "Cass, are serious?" Everyone was arguing, except Hikaru. Little Hika was silently watching his mother wake up. The details were fuzzy and her vision was blurry. Slowly, she saw a white walls, but heard muffled voices. The magical energy somehow had awoken her and her spirits. Slowly, her head turned to Hikaru. His blue eyes lit up with his golden hair a mess. "Mommy! Mommy!" The two year old stammered out as the guildmaster lifted her hand to gently touch her youngest head.

"What happened" she spoke, in a croaky voice.

Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.
#4Nathaniel Hikyuu 

Seven Months...[Open to Infinity Wolves] Empty Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:53 pm

Nathaniel Hikyuu
Lifting his blade over his shoulder and dropping his gaze to the first of the children to jump in front of him he watched, his exposed core displaying a scar from his left hip nearing his right pectoral. His grin only grew as they shouted to him something about a coma which elicited his signature chuckle. "If that did more than wrinkle her shirt she wouldn't be my leader." He retorted confidently, speaking to them specifically like they were were his equals. He didn't believe in dumbing himself down for kids. As one of them drew his blade he pointed his finger at him next, generating a white circle at his finger tip once more and tightening his grip on the blade. He was always down for a light spar and there was no better way to ensure the strength of the coming generation.

In response to the girl he shifted his eyes, dropping his finger as she stepped in front of her sibling, his command of his blade lightened as well. "Nathaniel Hikyuu. I was knew and I left for awhile to study back home, I was looking forward to showing Lee what I learned." His response mostly lost in the ensuing banter between the children, his eyes swaying slowly to the smaller one who watched as Lee rose slowly from the bed. He smirked, rubbing his nose as one of them shouted to their mother.

"You were sleeping on the job, Alpha. Last time I checked that was my job." He chuckled, laughter occurring more frequently than dialogue for him at the present only for him to continue to ask, "How long has she been out?"

#5Lee Nakamura 

Seven Months...[Open to Infinity Wolves] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:46 am

Lee Nakamura
Clyde was having none it. The fifteen year old still had his sword sheathed and pointing at Nathenial. He was not convinced about his action, he saw the Nate gripping the edge of his sword. The werewolf didn't flinch a muscle. It wasn't until he narrowed his eyes. "I don't think you understand the dire circumstances of the situation? Think twice before you cast that spell" he spoke. His blue eyes narrowing at man before him. Cassandra came over to lower his sword as her eyes stared at her adopted brother. They all four knew she would be asleep for sometime, maybe. Even if she woke up now, they would know she would need some rest.

"She's been in a coma for seven months. Causes were unknown," spoke Clyde. He put his sword back into it's sleeve and stood guard with Lee's beside. Hikari stayed silent throught this whole time. Usually, she would say something cute or adorable. Now, it looked like the life was sucked out of her face. When the two year-old cried out "Mommy" everyone perked up. LeeAnn rubbed her head and all four children hugged her. Instantly, this caused her to fall back into bed and lie there with her four children hugging her. "Okay...Okay. Guess, what happened? Please let go. Thank you" she smiled. The guildmaster noticed Nate and smied as well.

"Oi, kid, just lettin' ya know, that boy over there was the one to save your ass. His magic woke yo body up from that coma we was in" spoke Monty in her head. Of course, she heard this and no one else. "Long story, short, you were in a seven month coma," spoke Clyde. A small smile came upon her face as she reached over patting Nate on the head. "Thank you, your magic broke my coma. I had a feeling that magic energy was yours" she smiled.

Character Sheet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum