Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild Gathering Under the Moonlight [Infinity Wolves Only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lee Nakamura 

Guild Gathering Under the Moonlight [Infinity Wolves Only] Empty Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:24 pm

Lee Nakamura
The demi-lizard cleaned her fangs clean from the food that stuck to it. She was picking at her teeth in her office. The official opening of the guildhall was going to a big celebration. All the aquarium habitats were ready, the building was fixed up. Everything was presentable. Daisy was dressed nicely in her white floral dress and a hawwiian flower in her hair. Her mother had helped her get everything ready so Lee could focus on her. Though, she did wear anything fancy. Though, she stared at her brother, Hikaru's, old formal wear when he was in the rune knights. Her mother and grandmother altered it to fit her and make it its out thing. The outfit itself was made for her brother, but her father gave it to her for sedimental value. Only Kon knew Hikaru. A longingly feeling washed over her to see him. His values became her own, his goals were one she adopted and modified. Her new friends and family now gave her newer and more honorable goals. Without them, she would be nothing. The armor shined in the light with the Nakamura emblem on it in the right light.

She put it on, it was a royal blue and goal outfit with silver armor plating. It was meant for fancy wear rather then battle, but it did hold that purpose itself. Gold, fancy chains shown itself. It went well with her repitllian tail with her orange and gold scaling. Her blue eyes shined, glowing with the armor on. "You look like your brother, LeeAnn" spoke Caspien. She turned around a little startled. The spirit emerged out of this air, he gave a kind expression, as much as a skull face could give. "Thank you. Not trying to steal his look, but mom altered the armor to fit me while Alex had the guild symbol on the plating. Extremely nice of them...Daisy will be with Alex while I lead the party. Ready, friend" she smiled. She extended her hand, Caspien responded by combining their energy giving a slight lighter color of her eyes, but barely noticeable. LeeAnn stood on the second floor, overlooking the whole guild. People who take shelter from the war, find a place to call home, or both. Either way, she welcomed them with open arms. The party was supposed to be casual, but for her, she wanted to be fancy a little bit since for her this was a huge celebration.

"Infinity Wolves! All eyes up here" she spoke. Some red and orange embers emerged from her hand as a flare of attention. Once everyone had quieted down, they all saw her. She stared down to see Alex and her daughter, on the other side was her Alex's god son, Clyde. Her friends were nearby staring up. She felt nervous. Though, Caspien assured her. "Thank you all. Years ago, I never thought my ideas or goals could mean so much to anyone. Enough to make this guild a reality. We finally made this place our home. The goal of this guild is to provide those who are shunned by humans or seek shelter to have a place. I never wanted people to feel like I did when I was other factions. We still have a lot of work ahead of us to change minds and force darkness out of our lives. Though, as special person close to me had sacrificed everything to ensure my dreams. I am not going to let him down" she began. There was small pause remember the death of her grandfather and Judina. Hikaru's status was unknown which made her scared.

"Wolves are fierce and loyal. They work together to accomplish any goals. There is no such thing as a lone wolf otherwise they would suffer alone and never make it. This guild is suppose to be a team, everyone has a role even my six year old daughter and the tortoise. Enough of the chitchat...I had getting sedimental haha. Let the party begin" She cried. LeeAnn leaped from the second floor landing safely with Lector's help.

Guild Gathering Under the Moonlight [Infinity Wolves Only] Tumblr_oua5s27DHT1v5lsxco4_r1_500
Character Sheet
One must emulate both the fox and the lion, because a lion cannot defy a snare, while a fox cannot defy a pack of wolves.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum