Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jadens 1st set of spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jaden 

Jadens 1st set of spells Empty Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:38 pm

Jaden
Name: Devil Revolver
Mana Cost: 25
Requirements: Devil Artillery
Type: Offensive
Element: Arcane
Range: 5 Meters
Cooldown: 1 Post
Duration: Instant
Effect: After cocking his fist A .25 meter maroon magic seal appears under Jaden surrounding his Fist in a   layer of Maroon, wispy Mana. Which allows Jaden to Thrust his fist at A target and unleash a .25 meters wave of D-Rank damage force on contact

Name: Devil Razor
Range: Touch
Cooldown: 1 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: After cracking his wrist A .25 meter maroon magic seal appears under Jaden surrounding his Fingers in a layer of Maroon, wispy .25 Metter Mana Claws. which disappear after making contact, cutting for D-Rank damage.

Name: Devil Lance
Range: Touch
Duration: Sustain
Effect: After running his opposite hand from his elbow down his arm A .25 meter maroon magic seal appears under Jaden surrounding his Hand in a .25 meters layer of Maroon, wispy Mana puts his fingers in a formation remarkably similar to a nukite and then stabs their target with them for D rank Damage.

Name: Devil Arrow
Range: 5 Meters
Duration: Instant
Effect: After running his opposite hand from his wrist up his arm a maroon magic seal appears under Jaden surrounding his forearm in a layer of Maroon, wispy Mana layer of Maroon, wispy Mana swinging his arm inward clothesline hook with his opposite arm which lunches a 0.25 Meter wide arrow-shaped bolt of mana in a straight line doing D ranked Damage on contact

Last edited by Jaden on Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

#2Tempris 

Jadens 1st set of spells Empty Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:02 pm

Tempris

Hey, Im here to help!

First.
You know you start out with the ability to create 4 free D rank spells. (so after all 4 of these are approved, you can have them for free)

2nd.
Spell 1
1. The magic seal needs to be .25 meters
2. You need to say the wave of magic is .25 meters
3. You can increase you range to 5 meters if you want.

Spell 2
2. You need to say the claws are .25 meters
3. This looks like a magic coating spell. I recommend you change the range to Touch. The Duration to sustain. Your claws will disappear after you hit someone, but they wont if you miss. Which I think will work out better for you.

Spell 3
See comments for spell 2.

Spell 4
2. You need to say the arrow is .25 meters
3. Recommend you change the range to 5 meters

Please PM me or send me a DM on discord @ ZombieDesu#8867 when changes are made

Jadens 1st set of spells Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#3Tempris 

Jadens 1st set of spells Empty Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:44 pm

Tempris

4 starter Spells approved for use

Jadens 1st set of spells Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum