Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:45 am

Yohannes Ilfrien
Early to bed early to rise as her mom always said!

It’s why before even the shops opened up in Mongolia, Yohannes was wandering around town, toothpick in her mouth as she worked on making sure her teeth were nice and clean. She didn’t have the money to stay in the various inns that were in Mongolia but that didn’t matter much to her. She was more of a trader and physical goods kind of gal. Which worked out really well with her habit of carrying more than she should in her enormous backpack.

Yohannes was a fairly standard sized demi-human. Standing only at five seven with a somewhat athletic build from all her travels. Her bright eyes flicked from side to side as she took in every bit of of the town, one green and the other pink. She’d adjust her overly sized backpack and pout as she realized that it was a lot warmer here than she expected. Meaning she either had to take off her jacket or suffer with the fact it would be warmer. Maybe she could roll up her sleeves? She’d contemplate this as she wandered around; the somewhat clingy pants and cleated shoes were both the first and last thing you’d either see or hear from her. Given that her hat and headphones were clearly on the opposite side of her body.

Some of the inns had interesting signs, one of them being this massive building that caught her eye when she first came into town. She had wanted to check it out but had so much fun the prior night just exploring the town that she had forgotten to do so! Which was okay. They’d probably get mad at her for not paying to stay in one.

Bargaining with a stall owner the young woman managed to trade a sheet of cloth for a few shish sticks; heavy on the meat and light on the veggies. So she’d stick the extra’s in her free hand, one in her main hand and one in her mouth, slowly chomping down on it while she made her way to that big building with a strange symbol.

Once she got close enough she could see the bustle around the building and tilting her head the young salamander stepped through the precipice of the walls and eventually into the building proper itself. There were some people that stood out among others but all she’d do for a few moments was stare; so many new faces! Where to even start? But standing at the entry while just eating some shish-ke-bobs probably wasn’t the best idea as she was in a place that she probably shouldn’t be in without some kind of permission…

Mmm… Wonder what name this place has? I don’t see a sign…

#2Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:02 pm

Judith Karlinius
It was an interesting new kind of day for Judith, By that well it meant a strange kind of new for her, After all since her return from Samhain she had noted a bit different of a change with her, Well not just a bit in all honesty Judith had a massive change since she had left Samhain with her fellow guild members. Stretching as she got out of bed, Judith and looked in a mirror. For it did not hit her right away only really noticing her eyes were red. Not thing too horrible currently. Her hair looking a fair more white then to the point where it was actually white. Which slowly would change to her realize more and more what had change for her in Samhain after all everything seemed a bit lower to the ground as well, Which confused Judith because that was not a feeling she remembered at all before.

Then as she turned her head from the mirror her horn scrapped against it which now made Judith stop in place."Ahh...Anders....I think you need to come here for a moment."To what could only be mentioned either later to other people or kept to themselves. It all really depended on how many people asked which she assumed was many. It seemed Judith had grown bigger in many ways taller from four foot nine inches tall to five foot four inches tall. A bit of a difference but far from what she was use too. With what else she had looked at in the mirror she looked with a bit less of a clouded mind from just waking up in the morning, Tucking her white hair behind her ears, she revealed pointed ears and it just confused her even more."I...I might not be the woman your married dear."Unsure it was a tease, joke or well something more serious.

Then Judith laughing a bit about it."You might need to go buy some clothes for me, Before I can go return to Fairy Tail."Judith mentioned quickly writing out a note of what exactly to get to make it a bit simple. This also left Judith a bit of time to think over what entirely happen, Yohannes not knowing who the greying old smith was and connected to would eventually be seen walking past her as he was collected the clothing required by his wife.

Then as they talked more Judith started fitting into her new clothing and fixed it up in ways she liked a bit more."I think I can manage, I will have to think and figure out what entirely has happen while I am out."Hugging her husband in return and a kiss later. Judith collected her basket of things she normally had, having them hand off of a vine that was one a part of her outfit that could make things either for her.

Then well walking to Fairy Tail she would see some one, waiting quietly by the guild door."I guess I should get a sign for what this is then huh?"Judith the now Elf but known as the Mother of Fairies would say to Yohannes at the door."Are you looking to be come a guild member of Fairy Tail miss?"Judith asked while she unlocked the door the and just before entering waited to see what she would say.

After waiting a few moments. Judith would walk in saying."Do come in while you make up your mind, I will give you something to drink while you figure it out."This was Judith's magic taking effect, not her actual healing magic of but personality that was magical taking it's spark towards other people. With Judith walking in you could hear the various other faceless members around at the time greeting her. Turning to her kitchen the various questions and talk just sounded like background noise to the lady waiting outside.

Yohannes was at the door step of Fairy Tail being welcomed in if she chose by that ever watchful Mother of Fairies, Judith Karlinus. The now Elf of Fairy Tail, Something she was just starting to deal with as of waking up this morning.

#3Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:00 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien
She was just finishing her second shish-ke-bab when she heard someone approach her; turning her head she was greeted with the sight of an elf. A stunning and impressive sort of people from the few that she had met. But this one certainly took the cake; the way they held themselves reminded her a bit of those priestess’ up in the north that took everything seriously. But there was that calm friendly demeanor that set them apart almost immediately.

A guild member of fairy tail? That’s what this place is?

Yohannes looked floored at that revelation and looked up to the symbol; she knew it had looked familiar; her face grew a huge smile and looked between the sign then to judith. A guild would be a wonderful way of having a place to stay and would be a great way of meeting new people. Her tail excitedly thrashed this way and that before she’d adjust her large backpack.

I don’t really know much about Fairy tail truth be told! Other than the little tidbits my tribe knows about places.

She’d follow after the mother of the fairies; thoughtfully humming to herself. She didn’t know these people; didn’t know the various other members that were here. Nothing connected her to really any location. Which was why she had been a nomad. The woman looked around for a few moments, taking a seat at the bar and setting down her backpack. The latter of the two thumping heavily on the ground.

It’d be a smart idea to join something wouldn’t it? Ma would probably tell me not to rush headlong into stuff and da would just gripe about me not being prepared enough. Something about headlong into trouble or all that. Oh uh.. Orange juice if you please?

The salamander demi-human spun around in her seat, looking fairly thoughtful even though she seemed like she was a tad childish and full of energy now that she wasn’t lugging that backpack around. There’d be a long pause and she’d look to Judith.

Well I don’t see any harm in the idea of joining! But ma always did say don’t throw your lot in with strangers; so why don’t we break that first? My name is Yohannes, tribal name Ilfrien. Kinda like a last name for regular folk; don’t have an earned name yet but that’s cuz I’m so young. What’s your name Ma’am?

She’d stop spinning in her chair and tilt her head this way, that way and all about. Her headphones sliding off of her head and around her neck from the way she was moving. She’d even take off her hat for the moment too. It could be seen as rude to wear it indoors. She knew some cultures were like that….

#4Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:52 am

Judith Karlinius
It did entertain Judith slight because it showed maybe she did need to think a bit more in terms of the signs of Fairy Tail."Yes it is, Welcome to the guild hall of Fairy Tail."Just kind of made sure at this point,Some time down the road Judith needed to post the name Fairy Tail in letters under the guild mark, Which means something else to do side from her normal things in life.

So she did not know much, Well you guess it was good that."You do not need to know much about the guild, I will answer what questions you might want to know, The best I can anyway." There always could be questions she could not answer in some manner but there was still a fair amount she could, Making her answer that in which she stated.

But Yohannes was in the door, quietly closing the door behind her and heading behind the counter."You do have sensible parents, Who mean well with that comment."Judith was at some point that kind of mother."But I also allowed my children to go off on their own and have their own life and path in life even if I worry."But it seemed so casually A vine dropped fairly tall glass in front of the visiting salamander lady. Then another vine with a container of orange juice poured glass for her."I always will still say just be sure it is something you know you want to do."That was the new elf just being motherly, coming from the fact she had pictures of her children and herself still around this serving window she worked out of.

But Yohannes seemed already settled into joining."I am Judith Karlinius, I am a long serving member of Fairy Tail, The master of the guild has called me The Mother of Fairies. You will find me often times here Cooking food, Serving drinks and various guilds tasks."A guild welcome with some one who fed and gave their members drinks might be something a bit different to hear of.

"If you choose to stay in Fairy Tail or not, Do let me know if you need anything food, drink or place to sleep, I will make sure you have all means covered while you figure out where to go and work."
Judith mention in delight as she then heard a member ask her to cook something for breakfast for them, Which Judith turned back into the kitchen.

Then it could be heard that Judith had one of her horns knock something in the kitchen as she continue."Oh there it is."Judith could be heard, Then the sound of cracking eggs and sizzling steam sound of her cooking sunny side up eggs, then the smell of cooking bacon, potatoes and onions for hashbrowns.

#5Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:24 am

Yohannes Ilfrien
Huh? Really! I always thought that it would have more… purple? Green? A little bit of blue here and there too.

Yohannes tilted her head to look the building over; maybe she felt that it would be a bit more bright and colorful. Well. More bright and more colorful than the building already felt. Given that the building looked like the sort you’d expect to be warm and affectionate. Hearing that not knowing much about the guild was okay Yohannes rubbed at her chin, staring up at the sign for a few odd moments.

The kids in my tribe always argued about how long it had been around, do you have any idea for how long it has actually been around? Or if there are actual fairies in it? Unless that’s one of those guild secret things that’s all hush hush. Which yanno. I wouldn’t go around being like “ah yes magical creatures reside here” or something.

Yohannes blinked a bit and then gave a wide shrug at the idea of her parents being sensible. In that regard they definitely were but the lack of her own combat training made her question some of the other things they tended to keep away from her.

I mean in that regard I’d agree! But they liked keeping me in the tents or various quick buildings we had rather than let me wander around in neato towns like this. You have kids? You don’t look that old!

Yohannes leaned this way or that; staring at the elven woman. Then again she didn’t really know how long elves could live or how long that Judith had been around to begin with. With the vine bringing her her drink, Yohannes sipped at it and smiled a bit. It was a good taste; she liked meat, something fierce but there was something about some kinds of fruits that just were right for her!

Well it doesn’t sound like a bad idea really.

Hearing that the woman in front of her was a long serving member of fairy tail along with that title made Yohannes perk up. That’d explain the familiarity she was feeling with this woman along with how the others around her acted about them. She’d spin about in her chair; thinking it through before nodding her head repeatedly.

Well I don’t really have a place to stay, limited food and no real money to speak of. So the part that my ma said was the smart part of me is saying ‘oh join them they have stuff you can survive with!’ but the part of me that really makes me want to join is just how friendly you all seem to a practical stranger Mrs. Judith!

The woman spun around in her chair some more and she’d go to say something else; but her stomach growled and she’d look down. Noting that she had finished all of her shish-ka-bobs she’d quickly clean them off with a cloth. She could put that cloth into one of the pockets where she kept her dirty laundry and the sticks could go in with the rest of the kindling. Or maybe she could use them for something else?

So what do I have to do to join on up? Just say “Ah yes ma’am I’d like to join fairy tale” or is there a process we have to go through? And could I get some eggs n toast? And bacon maybe?

The last bit had Yohannes drooling, which she'd of course clean her mouth off with a hankie. No reason to be rude to the lovely people here or to make a mess no sir!

#6Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:21 am

Judith Karlinius
More colours was an interesting things to ponder, but it was something they already did something else for.Which Judith would explain."Do keep in mind, It has been orange in colour since I started, Members of the guild choose their tattoo colour and area it is placed."Judith mentioned casually, taking note that if she might consider adding colours to the mark even if it was there since she started in the guild.

It seemed now was series of questions about the guild in which Judith did not mind answering at all."I am about 60+ years old and well the guild has been around longer then that, I am sure there is records of how long it has been around somewhere here."Judith mentioned right off of her own memory was limited in that matter but there was ways to learn and know."There are not currently any recorded fairies with in the guild, Even if I make my dress look like parts of the idea of wings of a fairy."So far dispelling myths did not seem very fun but at least it helped since they were not anything to hidden or massive things to hide it is nice to know that creativity did not die with in the minds of children across the lands.

For some one seemingly locked in tents and such she seemed fairly logical and sensible so far. if anything Judith considered her just a curious child still."Three kids, one adopted child as well."Between her cooking of things working on a vine picked up one of the pictures off of the serving window, It left the pictures of Judith's family in front of the seemingly new Fairy Tail member. The tall dark blue haired man with a beard that was greying in colour, One equal in height to him but no beard, slightly shorter with a scarf, A blue haired lady in armour and a small woman with lavender hair that looked close to Judith but completely different from the elf before her now."That is a family picture, I am the smallest one in the picture."Judith did not realize that she had to get use to mentioning the light purple haired lady was still her but had changes happen.

So now, it seemed Judith might already have the guild a new member, If anything it was fairly simple to do in the end, Not that it was a horrible thing."You are a lucky lizard lady aren't you?"Judith laughed about it, Sure her husband might not be happy about it for a small amount of time, But he adjusted to these things and understood why Judith did these things."I have a spare room you can stay while you get on your feet here, I will not charge you rent while you start  building up what you need to live, I will make sure you have food as well as long as you keep building forward towards that goal."This was typical of Judith because she knew it was helpful to people since she was going to be a new fairy tail member it maybe was also good to be able to ensure your members were safe too.

A vine carrying away a plate of food for first person that order. So Judith would start settling this fairly easy matter, Judith would start cooking up what was asked by Yohannes while answering her."There is a small process, But it will not take along."With the sound of cracking eggs, the placing of:Bacon,potatoes,onions, some red and peppers mixed together with the onions and potatos. Judith reached over to get some toast cooked up as well.

In which Yohannes cook arrived fairly quick, placed in front of her with a fork, knife. small dishes of jam, butter or peanut better. With a small break in her orders, Judith rested on the serving window with the area leaned on to rest and if anything had a small glass of water."After your done that, we will start the process, Won't take long."Judith waited to see what would happen next or what questions to come.

#7Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:41 am

Yohannes Ilfrien
Oh cool! I’d want mine to be gold and on my tail! So it stands super super duper ultra out!

Yohannes nodded her head repeatedly as she sat there, spinning around and around in her chair. She felt like a little kid again on these things. The young lady paused at hearing that the other was well over sixty years old. She’d raise her brows and lean this way, that way and every which way. She definitely looked like a fairy; but was she really that old???

I don’t… see you being that old Ma’am! Like much much younger. But if that’s how old you say you are then I’ll believe you!

Hearing that the other had three kids the woman’s brows shot up but seeing that there were three in this picture she’d examine it. Blue haired man, blue haired man with no beard, a blue haired lady in armor and a small woman with lavender hair. She’d furrow her brow a little further and seeing that judith was the smallest in this photo made Yohannes look up, squinting a bit at Judith. So magic was probably to blame here…

I guess I am! And oh? I’ve never had my own room before, maybe an own tent for a lil bit but then we had to sell it for a bigger tent that our family could live out of and that was okay. Cause we were like the chiefs I guess or something. Hmm hmm… I don’t really know how to make money Ms. Mrs. Fairy Judith Ma’am.

Yes she would slap every single honorific on there that she knew of; that was respectful right? Or just plain out of the whole left field. She’d tilt her head as she watched judith make that food. She’d examine the food but thankfully it wouldn’t remain just as food for long. She was a pretty quick eater, the drooling more or less from earlier probably speaking volumes about her voracious appetite.

Well- I would hope so! Dunno how well I could sit around for too long!

Yohannes would let out a small snicker, giving judith a big grin as she finished her food very quickly. For someone on the move she had to constantly speed eat which would probably explain a little bit about her.

So what was the names of all your kids? Can I meet some of them sometime?

#8Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:15 am

Judith Karlinius
Oh to be that young mentally again, Judith seemed to actually enjoy it. The magical part of this guild was taking almost everyone with their different personalities, Given this ones happy and bright spirits."Good good, I will take a break form cooking to start the process after you eat."Judith mentioned. Because it was just how she normally worked in this matter, So far it seemed she was not really getting many other orders. Then again she would also make sure by saying."Last call before break, Get your request in now."So for it seemed if anything every person in this room had not gotten up yet.

Then well with Yohannes mentioning she did not think she was that old, Judith then leaned the side of her tucked her hair behind her elven ear and pointed to it."I had a few changes since then... Magical changes made me an elf,I am that old just might not look like it."She then laughed about it slightly, Because in some manner she took it as a compliment even if she was still getting use to being an elf, Even an odd elf at that."But, It isn't much to worry about in the end."Judith mentioned.

Judith then seemed to be cooking herself something up as well, It smelled of bacon, fresh cut vegetables, ham and some spices. Most likely for herself since no one else had ordered. Then after that was cooked up and she cooked up some potatoes, She just simply put what she cooked up on the fried potatoes."Well, then it is good I offered, I do worried where some one could plant a tent to sleep, I value our members safety after all."Judith's offers where in the right spot and she seemed really happy about it.

"It is find to just call me Judith if easier." in which she smiled about the adds into her name."I do not mind whatever you add to it."Nonetheless Yohannes had her own charm to her, She just had the right kind of guide here."It can be simple to earn money, You just need to learn and see what things offer it."It did seem vague, But Judith had more details to come."Various places here are looking for work, As a member of Fairy Tail, Guild members have a board that people take tasks to earn money from, it is just up stairs with the stairs to it being next to this kitchen."Which made things a bit easier for her, Well hopefully keeping it simple for her.

Upon Yohannes Finishing her food, Judith would put a work sigh that mentioned she was on break. Holding her plate of food. The oddity of an elf would walk out of her walking station, Walk over to Yohannes, Motion to her."Do come, I can start the process of your official joining, Well the paperwork of it."Judith would take her break to finish the paperwork so Yohannes could continue on her way.

"You can if you can find two of them, My daughter died recently so if you really wish to visit her, Well I know where you could visit her too."Judith was not trying to make it so grim."Waylon is somewhere with in this city and Regis I can not put my finger on where he is, Some where in the woods."So sounded like it was easy to find one of her sons and a bit harder for the other."But you can most likely visit either of them since they are both adults too."She did not really need Judith's permission to see them she just needed to find them.

Nonetheless Judith started walking to the offer to start the paperwork,Which most likely would not take long, With Judith slowly eating away at her food, upon entering an office Judith collected and places various papers needed and pen.

#9Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:55 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien
Huh! I never met an elf before even a magically induced one! That’s really cool, did anything about your magic change too or is it the same stuff as before you were made into one?

Yohannes tilted her head to one side; grinning ear to ear at hearing that laugh. The idea that it wasn’t really an issue for her though definitely was a good thing. Some people took change in stride. Yohannes couldn’t imagine waking up as anything but what she was. She’d probably freak out. Like if she woke up to find she was a werewolf or vampire! Or a lich. Or demon. Or Daemon…. Or Seraph. HECK even a dragon!

She’d consider the idea of where she could plant a tent down in the city. The streets weren’t a legal or viable option but there were what? A few parks here or there and then there was the beach? She’d nod her head a little bit, leaning back in her chair as she spun around in it.

Well any parks or beaches would work just fine. And I suppose right outside city limits. Ma and Da always told me that if you can’t find a good spot in the walls just outside of the walls are fine too. But you gotta tell the guards about where you’re setting up and pay any fines or fees associated with it. But since we don’t have money it just boils down to what goods we can give them. Like I have a bunch of furs from the north, some trading goods from the east and then some salted meats from the west that we got earlier in the year. All still good mind you!

With that out of the way she’d pause at the other specifying that it was easier to call her judith which brought a bright beaming smile. The fact she could earn money was simple made her happy to know that. It was just another trade good that was standardized really. The board would definitely see her more than most and knowing the location of it made it twice as easy. She’d stand up and stretch before picking up her bag though she nearly dropped it due to it’s weight.

Woops! But that’s good that there’s such a standardized way of handlin stuff like that. Ma and Da always had to go around and ask people what they needed. Maybe what they do need is a board like that. Mmm. Maybe at the moot I’ll share that with them. And okay! I don’t need like to swear a blood oath or anything right?

Yohannes wasn’t sure how guilds worked really; this would be the first one that she had really approached. Hearing that judith had two children and one had recently died made Yohannes freeze and she’d blink. She’d sigh softly and make a little motion with her hand, closing it and bringing it to her chest.

Ah… so another star is born. I’m sorry to hear that. For now I’ll have to decline on visiting her. I don’t know enough about her to share with them the stories that I can.

Hearing the names of the two snapped her from her somewhat serious mode. Waylon and Regis huh? Two names that she likely would get acquainted with. She’d nod her head a little bit and pad after the other. Once in the office Yohannes would look around and take a seat in a chair. Looking like a kid in a principals office before setting her bag down again.

Now that I’ve left the nest ma and da are probably gonna have another kid. I’m their only kid and I’m probably not gonna have one for a while myself. How was it raising three kids? Were they all around the same age? Most of my clan get to raise one or two; very rarely three cause of how much we move around.

#10Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:29 am

Judith Karlinius
This part would just be Judith theory crafting to so to say, Since she could not find Mother Nature herself and ask her this, But it could be something that if Judith could every figure out how to actually talk to Mother Nature herself since she had her blessing she would actually ask if it was the case or not. Nonetheless she would explain her theory.

"It is the same, My working theory about my shift over is that Mother Nature,Since I do carry her blessing for my magic, shifted me into a vision she found fitting of me, But I would need to meet Mother Nature to confirm this, Since I do not know if she is an actual being or not even with this blessing, It is an interesting theory."

Weather or not her new member felt the same would be entirely up to her and respected if she did think differently, Judith was never a soul to judge for it was never her place to judge others here unless it was honestly and truly needed, Opinions and theories would not anything to cause a problem over since Judith was not rushing out of her way to prove her theory.

The life and story of this lady was something Judith felt was interesting for she might have had raised her children to work the same way in some manner if she could, But it was a completely different idea and way of life then what was the area around them, But it was humble and small for a starting point for Yohannes and Judith seemed to actually enjoy it. So she would comment on it because these kind of starting points in life were endearing to Judith, But she could easily just mention  she found it adorable.

"Your parents to sound wonderful, Akin to a way to how I raised my own children at one point, Just different in other way from how the areas we are based in were different."As for anything about a blood oath it almost made Judith laugh slightly."No, we do get to sign some paperwork, But nothing you need to sign in pen and not blood."Which was true it was something they could get easily done.

With the polite mention of what had happen with her daughter Judith had been more then able to continue on from it."I had kept quiet for the most part, My daughter was well known, Even the guild master served along side her at one point, I still thank you for mention of it."It was her trying not to make it seem horribly dismissive because well, She still had to focus on work, Even if she kind of wanted to crawl into a corner a cry.

But that would not be Judith if she did not continue pressing on, they would get to work, She was able to manage a lot of things well, after all she was eating breakfast while getting paperwork done with the new guild member."There was a few years distance between them, But all were fairly young and raised together, Just so they could get along even if sometimes one would butt heads with each others."three being young around one another would most likely sound like insanity to some one like Yohannes and how her life worked different from this one.

Sliding the paperwork over and a pan, It was a fairly basic of information record keeping. Name,address and other needed parts of information. After putting her plate of food down after giving over the paperwork, Judith got the stamp needed to apply the guild mark."Alright, Where and what colour?"It was just a large stamp press, nothing harmful looking.

#11Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien
well maybe you should ask then! If she made you into the vision she had maybe she’ll offer good advice too yeah yeah!

Yohaness curled her hand into a fist and tapped it on her other hand’s open palm looking like she was pretty sure that Judith could do this exactly yes. The young salamander would hum to herself thoughtfully and when Judith addressed the fact that her parents sounded wonderful Yohannes couldn’t help but make a small handwavey motion.

I love them to death and back but I sometimes wish they would have let me get out a lot more. Made me really jittery and excitable I think! Maybe. No. I think I was just like that before so that’s why they were super hesitant.

Hearing that she didn’t need to sign in blood the young woman deflated and nodded her head a few times. She didn’t know what sort of things a guild needed; only knowing that it was very uncommon to switch around some. She’d dig around in her backpack; looking for a pen. Maybe she had one?

I think I have a feather pen and some ink in here somewhere… maybe next to the jerky? No… different pocket.

Maybe yohaness would have scowled at the idea of her losing something that could be considered valuable but after a few long moments she’d look up from her bag. Smiling a bit and gave a nod to judith.

Maybe when I hear some stories of your daughter and have some of my own to share I can visit her and tell her about them. Just cause she’s gone doesn’t mean she probably wouldn’t be against someone telling her stuff. Even if I didn’t know her.

The dead still had ears after all. Hearing that there were some years between the kids made yohannes wonder about her own parents and why she had no siblings. Maybe they didn’t want more than one? Or it was that clan law or something. Hard ot really know when you don’t ask!

Name… Yohannes Ilfrein, Address, wherever she pleased… gender was there, so female of course, along with a bunch of other information… that was ‘helpful’.

Hearing the question posed by her yohannes considered where she would want it, sort of tugging around she didn’t want it on her face or shoulders cause they would often be covered and the hand seemed like it might itch… Her tail thrashed a bit behind her and she’d glance back grinning ear to ear.

Gold! And middle of my tail on the left side. Cause I’m a lefty~

She’d spin around the pen she had in her hand to show it off and stick out her tongue rather playfully. The biggest fact that Yohannes showed off is that she was impossibly peppy and spoke her mind…

#12Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:08 am

Judith Karlinius
It was interesting getting this outside view of how she was a parent seeing how a child react, That in which was not hard own have that view, After all she was sure she heard that complaint from a few children of hers. Even remarking about it finally."Well there is interesting to hear the other side of with not being the mother in it. Maybe I am guilty of this with my own children."Judith had a bit of a laugh with it because it was just how Judith was, It seemed that in the end it was a lesson for Judith in the end.

But Johannes did her paper work, Judith continued her small break eating breakfast and enjoying her drink a type of a bliss, Yohannes was surely a more interesting member to walk through the doors of this guild and joined, For more lively then most of the one she recalled off hand. "If that is something you wish to do, Then by all mean when you feel up to it I will give you her grave location for such a matter." Judith mentioned since it was a sign of it being okay to go do it when she wanted."I am sure my husband won't mind. My sons won't either if they happen to be there, however they might be rarity."It was a good mentioned for the extricable newbie.

So far when given the chance Judith would read what info she had, with it all looking good she would get the magic stamping press. she would crack a knob on it that would adjust the colour of it and when she had stated where she wanted in her normal way."interesting and good reason for it." Then walking over Judith then would give yohannes her guild mark where exactly she wanted with out problems. then would go sit back down and continue munching on her break or breakfast."Are their any other questions you have?"

#13Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:47 pm

Yohannes Ilfrien
Well what’s the harm in asking them then? Especially if they love you and you love them there will only be growth from it yep yep!

Yohannes nodded her head a few times, thankful that she didn’t really have much of a struggle with the paperwork. Most of it was easy though the section about magic had her stumped. She actually didn’t have any sort of magic so she just instead put none there. Well she figured she didn’t have any magic and would consider what her life would have been like if she DID get any. Man that’d be really cool actually!

I’d love to; when I have stories to share!

Yohannes nodded her head a few times and hearing that Judith’s husband and children won’t mind the youth visiting. She certainly hoped that was the case; not that she had any reason to doubt it but there was the worry they might be upset at a stranger visiting their daughter or sister’s grave.

With judith giving her the mark on her tail Yohannes would spin around and then hold her tail to get a good look at it. Yeah that looked really nice on her tail! She’d grin and then consider what other questions she might have. But honestly none were coming to mind… Oh!

What’s the housing like here? Uh. What am I supposed to call you if you’re not the guildmaster but like. The person who inducted me? Is there a title for that or is it just “nah call me Judith”? Or Ma’am or Mama Judith maybe?

Yohannes seemed to ponder all of these as she was asking, she looked actually pretty bemused about this entire situation!

#14Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:35 am

Judith Karlinius
Sometimes there was lingering signs that, Even the normal and brightest person she was, There was other things behind the scenes that might keep things on hold."I barely see them, So it might be a problem for that matter."She could not out right ask them because of that, Yohannes did not know this either so far it was a fairly harmless thing to point out."been a few years at this point."A few years can be a long time sometimes for some people, Judith personally expected it herself since her family has a track record of barely speaking to one another.

It was a good thing to ponder to think what Judith could be called if she was not the guild master, She cover a lot of the ground work of one since Kazimir was not around. so maybe there was another phrase to be had of it. Guild Secretary? Doesn't add in the cooking and cleaning she does. Nor the drink serving."Judith or Judi are normally sitting for the matter at hand, Never really got any titles with in the guild."She would start with.There was always that one thing she had been called before."The guild master as called me. The Mother of Fairies before as well."In which might not just more of how she looks then act, Then easy to say.

But she had to stop at Mama Judith because it was not something she expected to hear. Making sure she was okay and settled."I mean if you really wish that, I will not stop you from saying that."She was able to keep herself in control mentally to not show any emotion of it, Mama Judith and Mother of Fairies at the same time really made people think Judith was a mother of an entire guild now, It was becoming true in some way.

#15Yohannes Ilfrien 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:53 am

Yohannes Ilfrien
Oh that would do it yeah. I have a few uncles that are the same way. Few aunts too. But that’s cause they’re part of different tribes and I only see them at the moot.

Yohannes didn’t seem too bothered by the premise of not seeing some of her relatives. Even if those people were her mother or father or aunts and uncles. She’d tilt her head to one side as the other explained that she would go by a few different things. Nodding her head she’d follow suit with counting on her fingers.

I’ll probably just go with whatever is the easiest at the time I think. Since you don’t seem to mind them I’ll just flip around and see what feels most comfortable if you don’t mind that!

The youth rocked in her chair thoughtfully and examined her tattoo on her tail again; grinning ear to ear before standing up. She felt like she had a lot to do out of the blue or at the very least try to get things started. One of the few things she wanted to do was learn how to cook properly on an oven or stovetop.

Well! I think maybe I should get started by pokin around the guild and figurin out where everything is! I’ll see you later then Mama Judith~

Yohannes would give a little twirl to show that she was actually pretty damn happy with the idea of her tattoo being where it was before hopping to looking at the new guild. She figured that Judith was a busy Fairy and wasn’t about to keep her but… That was also part of the charm of Yohannes; never knowing what exactly you were going to get into.

[Exit]

#16Judith Karlinius 

The salalalalalalalamander [Judith/Fairy Tale] Empty Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:20 pm

Judith Karlinius
If anything she never expect it go to this far but now Judith had something else to be added to the title, Mama Judith. It did not bother her but it was something else unexpected. these things kept showing Judith that as she progressed into something more and more expansive in life she starts gaining new titles in life, It was interesting and different. Hoping it was not a continuing trend of adding things to a title for it would just make things a bit more complex, She would not be bothered by it but i am sure after having to be called. Fairy Mother Mama Judith. Anything else might start to seem a bit, unneeded.

But Fairy tail gained a new member and Judith was delighted. Thus with the new member off to do her own things Judith would continue her normal typical day at Fairy Tail, then go home.

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum