Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paint Me Fleur [private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Venus Rosé 

Paint Me Fleur [private] Empty Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:05 am

Venus Rosé

Venus Rosé

Blade Dancer

Venus didn’t know why she ever agreed to participate in an acquaintance’s auction, but she did and now, on the day before the event, she was finally regretting her decision.  

”I don’t want random people to bid for me—that'd require me to do something with them.” She wailed to no one in particular, except for the black cat that laid so comfortably on the sheets of her bed. It wasn’t just any other auction, but a bachelorette auction where people were allowed to bid for the females of their interest.  

The assassin was exasperated, and it was already too late to cancel her little event especially when she promised Fred that she would be attending. What’s more disappointing was that she’d mentioned to him that she would bring a date and seeing that she was pacing back and forth in her humble abode inside the Eternal Nightmare’s guildhall, it was clear as day that she’d failed her mission of finding a possible date.  

Her desired person was halfway across the country—hell, Gods know where he was—and thus, there was no other option for her but to perhaps find someone else as her date. ”Surely, it can’t be that hard,” spoke her companion, pausing for a brief moment before continuing, ”Just lower your standards a bit, Vee and you’ll find someone.”

The redhead rolled her eyes, frustrated. ”Not the time for your sarcasm right now.” Of course, Blair picked up that attitude from her. ”I’m just going to go find some cookies.” Yes, some snacks would definitely be a solution to her problem, at least for the half of it. In nothing but a very worn-out tee-shirt, some sweatpants and a very unkempt hair, she travelled down into the guild’s kitchen, hoping to rummage the fridge and perhaps even steal some of Zane’s goodies that he always makes.  

#2Guest 

Paint Me Fleur [private] Empty Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:07 pm

"Why did you change up your look again?" Beelzebub asked, confused by his host's endless tendency to change his appearance - particularly in the realm of his hair. Zane had, for some reason or another, dyed it completely black and changed the styling in a major way. While a good look into his eyes was still enough for any friend of his to identify him, there was no doubt that a large number of people that Zane knew wouldn't immediately recognize the man. "I was bored." Zane rather simply replied, munching on the small sandwich he had made himself. A midnight """"snack"""", though it wasn't QUITE that late just yet.

"Did it not occur to you that perhaps that's a bad idea? Few will recognize you. Is that really worth it just for the sake of being a tad bored?" Beelzebub's tone was more concerned than usual, a change from his usual habit of just throwing out clever insults. Zane rolled his eyes as he gulped down a large chunk of the sandwich, a sigh escaping from his lips the moment the stuff finish going down his throat. "It's really not that big of a deal. Sometimes it's nice to just do things for the sake of it, right?" Beelzebub grumbled inside Zane's head. "You have no maturity at all." Zane let out an audible scoff that was followed by a short chuckle. This argument was quickly starting to sound like a father-son debate. "Why would I ever need to be mature?" Zane asked.

"Because you are of age for a human? Because you are the host of one of the most powerful demons to ever exist? Because you have such grand long-term goals?" A silence quickly fell upon Zane's head, Beelzebub eventually realizing that these kind of reasons wouldn't appeal much to Zane in his current state. Though it was painful, the demon accepted that perhaps he would have to motivate his host in a different way. "Because the females of your species seem to appreciate maturity, perhaps?" Zane stopped chewing on his sandwich for a moment, thinking to himself about what Beelzebub just said. Was he right? Should he really cast aside his immaturity? Upon considering the options, Zane eventually just swallowed his bite and gave his response. "Nah, all the women in the world already love me. Nice try, stupid fly."

Deciding to just give up for the time being Beelzebub went quiet, slipping into the background of Zane's mind as he sometimes did. Finishing up the last few bites of his sandwich, Zane propelled himself off the counter he was currently leaning on. The man was only wearing his boxers and an undershirt for the time being. He was under the impression that none of the other members of the guild were at home - it could sometimes be hard to tell when you had a hall this disgustingly huge. And so Zane headed towards the elevator, only to find it coming towards him much faster than he expected. As it turned out, someone was already in the thing. But who? Perhaps Odin? Wait, no... what purpose would a skeleton have with a kitchen? Milk from the fridge, maybe? Zane's questions would soon be answered as the door in front of him eventually opened to reveal...

"Venus." Zane blinked, surprised to see her head to the kitchen so late at night. It had been a good while since the two of them had a chance to be alone - the last time they had seen each other at all was when she had taken both him and Odin to the ball. This changed things. If Venus was here, perhaps he had a reason to stick around in the kitchen after all. A sly smile came onto his face as he leaned up against the wall near the elevator, resting one hand onto it. "Perfect timing. I was just hoping that a beautiful woman who'd be willing to try out my new recipe would show up." Zane neglected to mention that he didn't actually have any new recipes. Oops. He'd have to start thinking right away... "Or maybe you didn't come here looking for food at all. Maybe you came in search of the one and only Christian Zane?" He'd add, throwing in his name just in case his guildmate didn't recognize him after his sudden change in appearance. "You've got plenty to eat either way."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum