Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blameshift [Hassan/C-Rank/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hassan 

Blameshift [Hassan/C-Rank/Solo] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Hassan

mission
Spoiler:

Just another day in Oak town, Hassan has been spending a crazy amount of time in this city to try to see if he could make a name for himself while he was on standby for the sleeping calamity guild. However, with his presence here being so common, it's almost as if he started to live here primarily with him knowing the names and faces of the people that were living in the area. Life in Oak Street wasn't all bad if you knew who to trust and if you knew who you could side with. As long as that was made clear for everyone to see, anyone could make it in this town.

"Looks like there is a good deal, I can get myself two chicken breasts for the price of one. If I cook this and some vegetables, I should be good for a couple of days."

However, things that have the stuff to do with the mob were not on Hassan's mind. He was currently trying to prepare his meals for today and tomorrow before he was bumped into by a small child.

"ouch, hey!! Why don't you watch where you're going?"

Looking down, Hassan realized that he knew who the kid was.

206/1000

#2Hassan 

Blameshift [Hassan/C-Rank/Solo] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:05 pm

Hassan

"Hmm? Sorry Kid, but if you are trying to run into me like a magical sports player, I'd tense up my body. Can't be too careful these days, let me help you up though?"

As he was giving him a hand, they both immediately realized the identity of one another.

"I know you, you're that little brat that stole some jewels from me the other day right? What was your name? Jerr? Yeah, you made quite a name for yourself by stealing some money from a couple of bad people. But to be honest with you, we all have our ways to survive, right?"

Jerr recognized Hassan, he also knew that Hassan was a new face that seemed to be doing odd jobs here and there for the Martello family. But most of all, he didn't seem mad that Jerr pickpocketed him. Maybe he could help?

"Hassan, I'm sorry! Please, you got to help me, I think that I'm in some serious trouble this time around. I don't have anyone to turn to, but you have some friends or acquaintances in the martello family right?"

Noticing that it was serious, Hassan urged the boy to follow him to his apartment so they could talk privately.

415/1000

#3Hassan 

Blameshift [Hassan/C-Rank/Solo] Empty Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:31 pm

Hassan

After making some tea from his home country and sitting the child down, Hassan sat across from him and started to take a few test sips of his cup. He waited for Jerry to start speaking about the situation, he didn't rush or acted violently towards the child. Hassan had some patience, something that people may have slightly misjudged about him since he managed to dabble in some misdeeds. However, from how he looked at it, siding with the strong and making yourself accessible to those who had the keys to the future would be a good way to secure your own.

"Ok... so here is what happened. I managed to overhear something with the Martello family and something big is about to come here to oak town. I think it was a secret that was supposed to be under wraps, but someone found me snooping around and they actually started to shoot at me. I didn't know what to do, I was pretty scared so I took off running. I've been running around the town for twelve hours, and it really isn't safe for me on the streets. Do you think you could help me with this Hassan? Please? "

619/1000

#4Hassan 

Blameshift [Hassan/C-Rank/Solo] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:03 pm

Hassan

"Alright, I figured that you managed to get yourself in some business that you couldn't get out of it. I've worked alongside that mob before, they wouldn't leave it here if they could help it. You have to understand that there is no chance that they would let you go if you saw something that they didn't want you to see. "

Getting up, Hassan would give the boy a friendly pat on the back. He knew that this child was going to die if he didn't do anything. "I'm assuming that the information would pay for itself as something worthwhile, right? I'll use it as the payment for this particular hit job. If I come across anything in addition to that, I'll share it with you."

Jerr blinked a couple of times as Hassan started to move towards the door. "What do you mean about that? Hit job? You're going to kill them? What if they make you an enemy of the family as well?"

Shaking his head, Hassan told the boy to stay there as he started to head out to the area in order to plan out the attack against the mobsters that were after Jerr's life.

810/1000

#5Hassan 

Blameshift [Hassan/C-Rank/Solo] Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:15 pm

Hassan

It was more or less on sight when Hassan was heading over to the outskirts of Oak town while following Jerry's instructions as to how the young boy snooped around. With the earrings that increased Hassan's speed and bags of flour. He threw flour in their direction to blind them and create huge dust of smoke. It wouldn't last long, but with how fast Hassan was, it was all the time that he needed. After Hassan clenched his fist and pulled it back, a yellow and gold magic circle appeared over both hands with a minor static circulation on his body in general. This increased his strength by a little bit as he started to a throat chop and tackle over each of the guards.

With one of them dropping their guns, he then started to use their weapons against them with a couple of headshots and shots near the chest. After Hassan was done, he took off his backpack and started to set up the scene in order to show that the enemy family was responsible for what happened, and stole the jewels that Jerr was talking about. Upon bringing it back, he decided to share the jewels for the kids' trouble.

Spoiler:

1000/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum