Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clean Up Crew [D-Rank] [Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jin Takayama † 

Clean Up Crew [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:06 am

Jin Takayama †
Shifting into the shadows at the apex of the evening, Jin sat and waited. His eyes darted as each individual passed, completely oblivious to the behemoth of a man lurking in the shadows. One by one they passed but none of them were the one he sought. Jin began to grow impatient, his tail angrily slamming onto the wall beside him. A few minutes pass before the man he sought passed his view. The man glances back, looking in Jin’s direction, before continuing onward. Jin slipped into the crowd, head down but eyes focused on his target. The man moved quickly throughout the crowd, Jin keeping pace every step of the way. Eventually, the man rounds a corner and leads both Jin and himself to a dead end. Jin quickly closes the distance between he and the man before stopping just shy of him. The man glances around, making sure no one else is following or watching before he begins to speak.

I appreciate you for coming. I had a feeling you’d know it was me even though the information on the flyer was spotty. I’m Remy. Remy Martello. My family and I have had some difficulties with another family. I need you to take care of it. Walk with me.” He says as he motions for Jin to follow. The two, much like before, easily slip into the masses that filled the streets. Remy, walking slightly ahead of Jin, began speaking barely above a whisper but loud enough for Jin to hear. “It’s a simple job. Nothing to get your hands dirty with. I just need you to take out some trash.

WC: 273

#2Jin Takayama † 

Clean Up Crew [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:09 am

Jin Takayama †
A scowl appeared across Jin’s face as he heard the job request. Something as simple as ‘taking out the trash’ was something he considered beneath him. However, given the situation he was in, beggars can’t be choosers. The two soon reached a building that was still under construction, Remy stopping dead in his tracks. He stares at the building in disdain before pointing to a small shack attached to the building beside it. “There are seven bodies in that building. All of them are dead. I simply need you to retrieve them and bring them to me in that shack. I’ll handle the rest.” “That’s all?” Jin thinks in disgust as he responds to the man’s request with a simple nod. It wasn’t the fight he sought but it would have to do for today.

As he starts to make his way inside the building, Remy’s voice stops him once more. “There are three…bodies in there dressed in white. Those are family. Carefully move them to the back so we can give them the sendoff they deserve. I don’t care how you handle the rest.” He says that last part with a noticeable amount of venom behind it as he makes his way towards the shack.

WC: 206
TWC: 479

#3Jin Takayama † 

Clean Up Crew [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:12 am

Jin Takayama †
As soon as Jin enters the building, he immediately realized why they contracted someone for the job instead of doing it on their own. The building was a gory mess, a stark contrast to the relatedly peaceful scene just beyond the door. Blood lined the walls and floors as if they were painted in red. Bodies, both intact and completely torn apart, lay across the room. An undetermined fluid pooled in the right corner of the room. The putrid smell of decaying flesh filled the room. If Jin wasn’t already accustomed to smells such as this, he would have added to it. “Annoying” he muttered as he moved towards the nearest body. The body was riddled with holes, no doubt caused from a magical gun. The shots were so clustered and so precise that Jin was surprised that that body was still largely intact. The man’s expression was one of surprise; a strong indicator that he never saw it coming. “He must have been the first.” He muttered.

Jin easily picked up the body and tossed it over his shoulder. Blood from the man’s still oozing wounds dripped down against his body. Jin quickly made his way to the shack where he discovered Remy had set up a disposal room of sorts. He was dressed in all white with a small mask covering his face. Sheets covered the walls and floors as Remy paced around with an axe in hand. He glances up when he sees Jin enter before pointing to an empty table. Jin easily slings the body on the table as Remy moves up to it expectantly. “This bastard…” he says as his knuckles grip the axe tighter. Jin headed back into the main room as he heard a grunt followed by the all too familiar sound of steel meeting flesh.

WC: 303
TWC: 782

#4Jin Takayama † 

Clean Up Crew [D-Rank] [Solo] Empty Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:13 am

Jin Takayama †
One by one, Jin retrieves the bodies of those slain in the room and returns them to an increasingly bloody Remy. Each time he delivers a body, the resulting grunts he hears as axe meets flesh increases in anger. Despite the typical animosity the two families obviously had for once another, Remy’s seemed to be borderline hatred. Some of the bodies were mutilated far beyond just a simple limb removal. There was a fair amount of rage behind those swings. After the last body had been brought and mutilated, Remy looked up at Jin with a solemn look in his eyes. He knew the time had come. “Give me a minute… I’ll help you with the boys.” He replies as he exits the shack.

Jin, respecting his wishes as he goes to retrieve the three. The three in white were worse off than the others. Literal visible sinew held most of their limbs together. The white was dyed in so much red that it would be hard to tell that it was once white in the first place. Jin had to give them credit. To come to such a place, outnumbered, and still take everyone with them was impressive. In death, they’d have his respect. With a surprising gentleness, Jin moves the three bodies to the back of the building. He waits for a moment before he sees Remy approach him with large bag in hand. “They deserved better. I’ll make sure their next of kin retrieves their bodies for a proper funeral. Your money is in the shack on the table. Thank you for your help. We might have some more work for you later on.” Remy’s gaze returns to the three bodies on the ground as Jin only nods and retrieves his pay.

WC: 295
TWC: 1,077

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum