Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fetch Me This And That [Hassan/D-Rank/Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Hassan 

Fetch Me This And That [Hassan/D-Rank/Solo] Empty Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:21 pm

Hassan

Feeling kind of basic today, Hassan figured that a small quest would be something that he could use to keep himself active. In addition to treating it as a rest day, Hassan wasn't looking for anything that was too much troubling this time around. What he wanted was the peace of mind that came with doing an easy quest, so he started to scour the bulletin board in oak town for something that seemed simple enough for him to do. After looking through the board, Hassan's eyes came across something that seemed relatively easy for him to do. From the details of the quest, it had something to do with finding the items that were listed o the paper and bringing them to the specially assigned area.

"Oh, what are these things called? It's a scavenger quest, right? Something like a scavenger quest that I got to do here. Alright, it shouldn't take too long for me if I try to get it out of the way. "
With that being said, Hassan started to do the scavenger quest as he looked through each item in order to get an idea as to where he could find them. "The first thing that I have to find is an old plant. But...how old?"

wc 212/500

#2Hassan 

Fetch Me This And That [Hassan/D-Rank/Solo] Empty Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:56 pm

Hassan

The first thing that Hassan was looking for was the age-old plant. He figured that the plant has to be old and withered for a reason, and with the previous things that he had to do before with some awkward things, he figured that these items that he was being sent to get had to be used to make a potion of some kind. "Ok, what's next? I think it had something to do with wood? But there was something about the condition of the wood that I had to keep into account, but I can't quite remember. " Taking a look at the list, it finally came back to Hassan. "Ah, that's right, the wood has to be burned. " Deciding that he would simply just find some wood and set it on fire for about five minutes, Hassan wanted to save some time doing so instead of actually looking for some wood that was already burned through magic or some other means. He was still wary of the kind of voodoo or magic that all of these strange items were going to do, but it was just job. In this case, he was the messenger, there was no real reason to get him involved in danger if he was only getting the items asked of him.

"Ok, the last thing that I need is a large chunk of metal."
With that, Hassan headed over to the oak town junkyard and sought out a big piece of scrap metal that he carried in a wagon with the rest of the things asked for him. After wheeling the stuff over to the meeting location, he waited. once the person arrived, she simply laughed at him.

"I'm Serena Nightless, and basically, you've been pranked for my amusement. Here, have some jewels and begone."

After tossing the jewels to Hassan, he simply shrugged and left.

wc 500/500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum