Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spittin over Sundown [Sho|Shichiro] [ESG - Big Bulls: Red Bull Batalla]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Khnurn 

Spittin over Sundown [Sho|Shichiro] [ESG - Big Bulls: Red Bull Batalla] Empty Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:33 pm

Khnurn
The day had actually been pretty eventful for the group as they found their way into the final activity of the day. The alcohol in Seika's system had finally been soaked up in the delicious food he had consumed, and the sight of the many matadors and runners who had performed the death defying entertainment for the day had left him with a good feeling in his stomach. He could almost say that this day had been pretty good on his mental, it had been a while since he had felt this at peace with his surroundings and now he was given the chance to wind down with a quick stroll of the periphery properties alongside Sho and Shichiro. His hands never left his pocket as they happened across a strange sight. A group of people had deemed it necessary to congregate around two others who stood at the center of the impromptu ring. Now normally they would be tasked with keeping the peace and maintaining order, but as they approached they would be treated to the various flows and striking bars that the two combatants would weave about each other in an attempt to outdo the other. The spectacle immediately captured Seika's attention.

206/2000

#2Sho 

Spittin over Sundown [Sho|Shichiro] [ESG - Big Bulls: Red Bull Batalla] Empty Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:13 pm

Sho

Sho was with Seika and Shichiro for the day. All of the festivities left him with a good feeling. He had a mug of ale filled to the brim with booze in it, he had been getting these things on the regular. Especially after sobering up to achieve that level of buzz that was good. Not too drunk but not sober neither. A healthy median that just made Sho feel good throughout the day. Now he found himself with the two looking at the various matadors and runners recovering after their long day of dancing with pissed-off bulls. This vacation was much needed, Sho took a big gulp of his drink, leaving a huge foamy beard on his face. He quickly wiped it off and followed Seika down his stroll. There was a small crowd congregating around two others who stood in the center of a make-shift ring. Sho was curious so he walked past Seika and entered the crowd, making sure not to spill a sip of his drink. “What's going on here?” The two in the middle of the ring were locked in a combat of wits and words. They were spitting verses at each other that caused the crowd to get excited for what was to come next.

217/2000

#3Guest 

Spittin over Sundown [Sho|Shichiro] [ESG - Big Bulls: Red Bull Batalla] Empty Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:26 pm

Shichiro was having quite a bit of fun roaming around the Stella region. The sights were pretty great and the festivities were booming. Currently, Shichiro was enjoying a show of people holding capes and "fighting" some bull creatures. It was quite entertaining to watch but only the matador was at risk of being hurt since all he had was a cape to blind the bull for a little while. Admittedly, Shichiro had never seen this kind of sport before and one day he'd like to give it a try. he felt a little better from how he felt previously as he had a bit too much to drink, not as much as Seika and Sho but enough to know he was losing a grip on himself. Enjoying the little vacation he was given, he wondered what was on the agenda for the trio next. All this wining and dining was fun and all but he'd like a little bit more substance to his activities other than that. Maybe he should try out for these games one of these days if they would have him participate but for now, he'd just continue doing what he was currently doing like having fun with the boys.

#4Khnurn 

Spittin over Sundown [Sho|Shichiro] [ESG - Big Bulls: Red Bull Batalla] Empty Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:52 pm

Khnurn
The lyrical genius of the two combatants actually amazed Seika quite a bit, the tongue twisting diatribes that both were spitting had a great deal of substance and weight to it as each one would perform various hand waving gestures towards their opponent while in the act of debasing them through song and dance. It was these actions and words that prompted Seika to turn towards the other two with him with a loopy grin, "You two think you could take them in lyrical wits? I definitely couldn't, whatever they're saying is going completely over my head at the moment." And he wasn't lying either, the various rhythms and cadences that the two had weaved their performance into had left Seika's head spinning with missing context as the two took it up a notch. He idly wondered just what it took to reach this level of skill at what could only be considered the most mundane of crafts in terms of non magical prowess. It was definitely one of those 'is the pen mightier than the sword' moments, and if Seika were honest, he was far more certain that in a duel of blades he would win, but that was not what this contest was about obviously.

420/2000

#5Sho 

Spittin over Sundown [Sho|Shichiro] [ESG - Big Bulls: Red Bull Batalla] Empty Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:14 pm

Sho

Sho was rocking back and forth with the crowd as the two went in on each other left and right. He could jam with the lyrical genius that was on display at the current moment. The two in the middle were doing everything in their power to get the crowd hype for their lyrical battle. Which was working for the most part. The crowd was bouncing with the beat following the two very carefully. Seika turned two with a grin before speaking. Sho entertained the idea of jumping in and spitting a few verses but he wasn’t too sure if he could take the two in a lyrical battle. “Pfft no, I don’t think I could take them. It’s going over my head as well.” The various rhythms and cadences were too fast-paced for Sho to keep up but he could try if he was put on the spot. The two began to pick it up and kick it up a notch. There was a level of uncertainty that washed over Sho in an instant as the two began to go even harder on each other. Sho was left without words at this moment. He found himself trying to catch up with the situation at hand. “I don’t know about you guys but I am having trouble keeping up at this point.”

450/2000

#6Guest 

Spittin over Sundown [Sho|Shichiro] [ESG - Big Bulls: Red Bull Batalla] Empty Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:21 pm

Watching the performance in front of him, Shichiro witnessed two people having some sort of lyrical battle between each other. Shichiro must admit, this was sort of fresh for him to the point where he quickly grew interested in it. Folding his arms, he'd watch curiously, bopping his head to the flow and the lyrics of each individual in the spotlight. Seika then asked a question if he thought he or Sho would be able to go toe-to-toe with the individuals on top of the stage. Shichiro shook his head, 'No' followed by, "No, I don't think I could invent lyrics like that on the spot. I'll admit, they're pretty good at what they're doing. I love listening to music but I don't think I could write it or sing it myself." He thought it was unfortunate but in the end he never got into that kind of thing as he had already had a profession chosen for him that he didn't mind doing, Blacksmithing. It seems Sho also admitted he wouldn't be able to keep up with this kind of battle and that made Shichiro agree with him. Now that they've all admitted their flaws and all, Shichiro went back to enjoying the show until it was time for them to do something else.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum