Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:15 pm

Mimi
Travelling a bout as she always did, Miriko just seemed to persist as she always did just showing up places to just to either read, draw or paint. All things typical of her, Just when she showed up is when she generally noticed people would actually give her a passing glance, Then again she knew very well knew way.

The giant Gothic woman she was, She was often picked up open as she walked back, As well as she often shaded herself over with a well made and tailored umbrella.

At least as she gathered the eyes of other, Miriko was not alone while doing these travels, After all the massive cattian Alistair was with her as well. Even if they had not spoken much outside walking, Alistair in some manner had been a good help to Miriko since finding him, A lot of trips were she would have been slowed down from being super cold were now sparingly happening because she had the cattian with her.

Miriko had an odd way of riding on Alistair, she would just like she was in a chair and draped her legs on one side, It was so she did not ruin her dress or trip herself when getting off of her companion.

With in the Sakura Ally, Miriko had found a spot were she would consider placing herself to make a quick drawing she wanted to do, Mostly wanting to find a bear and empty bunch by a tree and draw that. It was kind the continuing path of the Miriko finding anything that could continue into something interesting. Then again looking at where she had chosen to stop to start her drawing, Miriko would rest her open umbrella to free up both of her arms and pat Alistair as a sign it was okay to sit down or rest.

Opening up her purse where she normally kept a few things, Miriko would pull out small sketch book and a well sharpen pencil, Since finding her starting point, It was sitting she would start drawing here. So far keeping herself out of the way while she would be drawing, She did not mind if people stared at her, Since she was already so far happy with how everything been planned out.

Looking up and around every once and a while with her dark purple eyes, Miriko was generally just checking to see if anything was a miss around her, It just seemed for now, she was safe and okay to be drawing in her sketch book here.

#2Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:52 pm

Tempris

Tempris was was walking in the alley way alone as usual. She did not know anyone at the guild besides the guild master but the woman was busy at the moment. So she took off see more of Hosenka. She did a couple of assignments here and learned about the strong mob and brothel presence. Also, the place had gambling and people who couldn't pay their debt. That was more of the darker side. There were also pretty places to look at but Tempris was not much of a sight seer. She was more of an experience the moment type of person.

So she did her best to experience the moment. She wore a navy blue veil with a gold ban across her forehead. Her dress was navy blue and simple. She still could not find herself wearing her more fancier attire since Brunhild loss. However, this dress did have the symbol of Illumin on her back with a hook to hold her sword. She also had on all her gear. More importantly, she had a key in her hand. She was waiting all week for it and now it was hears. She didn't use it yet this morning but she was wonder if there would be an opportunity to use it and... suddenly her mind became fascinated on something spectacular.

There was this massive cat thing with this woman who was writing something in a book. At least that's what it looked like to Tempris. Tempris was curious about the the cat. In fact, some might say she wanted to pet it. So the girl moved towards the creature and the woman and stopped only a few feet away.

"Wow... that's a large animal." The girl started, "Is it... dangerous?"

#3Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:48 pm

Mimi
With a curious look Alistair would just mention by the tone of voice."I am quite friendly."After all Alistair could speak for himself, It was not something he hid aside, since well Alistair hiding in general would be a bit of a challenge."And over all not dangerous for some one like you."The rider on the mount Miriko seemed not really pay much mind to who Alistair was talking too.

Nor if it was anything super important, Miriko was entirely buried into her drawing."Do not mind her, She is always buried in something, between reading books or creating pictures."Alistair would mention in reality he was still adjusting Miriko since she was new to being around her, he had a chance to be equally as lazy while being on guard, However Miriko did not place her self in as many risky situations.

Stopping her drawing for a moment, Miriko only seemed to only slightly turn her head down to realize some one else was there,Which only made her wonder if she needed to do something right away but seemed. It seemed Miriko had taken into her mind the appearance and looks of the person talking to Alistair.

It seemed varying almost typical, at least in Miriko's view because it was just how these matter always seemed to be happen, Given how almost stuck in her mind in some way things Miriko just kind of closed her drawing book, put it back into her small purse, getting off of Alistair. The tall woman quiet looked up Tempris."Does one wish to ride upon Alistair?"She had took her time getting off to make sure to keep balance and the umbrella still shading her face.

What Did Miriko assume about Tempris? she might for her looks a bit off putting over all, Nonetheless even if she was a bit unhappy with stopping her drawing she could see a valuable moment with this this moment of time.

#4Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:37 am

Tempris

Tempris jumped back, startled by the fact that the big cat just spoke. Her hand moved to the grip of her sword but she did not draw it. She only stared confused. The Cat was not only smart enough for speech, it was smart enough to know she herself was strong. Tempris grinned lowering her hand so that she could fold her arms. "I suppose... most people underestimate me. Its nice to see other people see that, even if it is from a fluffy... I mean... big cat." Her voice wavier a bit at the end and her face became a bit pink but Tempris managed to contain most of her embarrassment. Tempris took a step forward not feeling threaten but still resisting the urge to want to pet it.

Despite what the cat said, the woman did actually stop what she was doing. She slide off her cat and even offer Tempris a ride on the creature. The girl's eyes lit up.
"wait really?"
There was no time to realized that she blew her façade in order to fill her secret desires. She was already close to the creature with a huge smile on her face. To think she would get to actually touch a beast.

#5Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:57 pm

Mimi
It seemed to make Alistair laugh in some manner. Only because fluffy was also a correct way of referring to him as well, Then again he would remark."Mimi does put a fair amount of effort into making sure my coat is well taken care of."Given that the shorten name mentioned was by the talking cat, it was not easy to assume, Mimi most likely some one Alistair knew, Then again simpler to assume that the tall woman in dark clothing and an umbrella was Mimi.

But it seemed however Mimi's offer was well serious."I do not have any problem, If you really wish too, Since you seem fixated upon my Cattian, The offer allows a person to understand and feel more comfortable around such a rarity."It seemed simple, Miriko was getting people adjusted and comfort to Alistair rather then everyone stopping and starting right away.

Miriko also did not just show him off like he was for a side show attraction either, She had Alistair around for a reason and used him for a purpose. As well she showed and displayed a strong amount of respect and care for him as well.

It seemed easier for Miriko to get down, most likely because the reality of how tall she was compared to most woman was not easily picked up when your staring at a cat that was 3 inches shorter than her, It would almost seemed. Nonetheless Alistair made sure that if Tempris really had wanted the chance too she could easily get on the saddle in which Alistair had on him for Miriko to ride.

This also make sure for talking, Miriko was also on an even listening level so she did not have to double check on some one else saying if it came down to it.

Moving herself enough away so it was more clear."So, Do feel free to sit upon Alistair."It seemed now both would wait to see what else could happen at this point. Then the signs showing how Miriko was in terms of looking after Alistair."Have I left you to gaze upon the sun too long Alistair? Do you require something to drink?"

Nor would she neglect their company."For if need be either of you need something to drink, I will be sure to get some.My drawings for the moment, Can wait until I have more time to spare."She was most likely already done her quick pencil and paper drawing anyway and she just did not really mention it.

Last edited by Mimi on Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:06 pm

Tempris

"Thank you Thank you!" for some reason, Tempris felt like it was harder to control herself and maintain her heir of being serious and not childish. She didn't know why but as soon as she felt the beast's fur, she did not care. It was so warm and soft. The woman moved away from the saddle and offered it to Tempris. Without second thought, Tempris leaped up and plopped herself onto the back of the cat. It was amazing and she could feel the warmth under her. She did not know why but it just felt nice to be up here. It felt nice to smile. She felt warm inside.

Tempris inched forward so that she could hugged the back of the creature's head. Then she embraced it's fur.
"So... warm. I can feel Illumin's love." she chimed.

she rubbed her cheek against the fur while trying to listen to the woman. She spoke in a interesting way for a sinner. She was very wordy and it was a little annoying, but there was no urge to be annoyed. Especially when she was so close to this fur.
"Drinks..." The girl managed to grab hold to her personality for a moment and frown, "If you are going... I have some jewels. It would be nice if you could get me some milk." Tempris reached into a pocket in her cloak and pulled out a couple of bills to hand to the woman. If she took it, she would revert her childish nature and started petting the cat again.
"So. warm"

#7Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Mimi
For the most part Alistair was overall happy with this situation, Mostly because he could get something out of this, But at least he was still an honest cattain."I do not require much, But it does seem some one else does."Which was true in this case, Miriko and Alistair were at least not super rude about it either, They had a guest and they would be more then willing.

It was a good break anyway, No doubt Miriko would have left herself for hours with in just sitting there as she did drawing away in fine detail at nothing but a merely bench and tree, No doubt also making sure to put in the detail of the grass and pedals from the trees close by.

Not helping himself to laugh only a little."I do keep  things warm fairly easily given the fur huh?"Alistair at least always felt good and normal making remarks about small things. Already knowing very well he was super warm."Yes, It is useful for the long travel because sometimes,I do get fairly cold easily."It was a small piece of this pale stranger revealed of herself, Then again Miriko also seemed to be asking about drinkings because she was starting to feel a bit warm herself.

when the mention of payment was brought up, Miriko then unattached her checkered patterned purse, with part of it being dark blue and the other black, the click sound as she opened she seemed to check it over for a moment."I have more then enough for what you may need."Miriko was assume it was not a lot needed.

Then will she would enjoy the moment, because it was watching so innocent and yet to delightful at the same time, A image Miriko had not seen in many ages.

#8Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:07 pm

Tempris

Tempris was surprised at the woman's generosity. She was willing to go get the young girl a drink and pay for it. Tempris would pray to give thanks but she was growing weary of the woman. Did she think of the girl as just a weak child? The cat did not think her weak so that did not make sense. Maybe the girl wanted to be cleanse and was seeking her fortune. As great as that was, Tempris had never met anyone so willing in her lifespan. Plus the guild master would probably get mad. She had to be good... or at least... not misbehave too much as her guild master would put it. Maybe the woman wanted to capture the girl. Maybe she had a problem with her. Tempris buried her face into the cat's fur, poking it out for a brief movement to thank the woman.
"Oh... umm. Thank you... May your generosity be blessed."

With that she returned to her warm seat. "Cat, you agree that warm milk is the drink of choice. I remember someone saying strong people drink milk. You must have drank a lot of it to be so big" Her eyes glowed waiting for the beast to agree with her.

Last edited by Tempris on Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:34 pm

Mimi
They were an interesting group that is for sure, It was always the magic of life, So much so most of the time Miriko never really paid much mind to anything really unless it was in the end something really needing of note."It really would not cost much."Miriko would admit, It was not that much of work from her end that would need to be done, for her to make up the cost of money she would spend here."Knit a few things if need be, Or repair some clothing, It would more then make up a few drinks."Miriko had a lot of ways to make money to be okay in life she had more life skills then skills as a mage.

Since, so far her company was nice and polite she was not overly worried anything with in the moment they were walking."The joy and smile of another person, Is just was beautiful as the best sights of the world."A general mentioned by her as   she looked around for a moment, in general hiding a nice spot to get needed drink of her quest request.

Alistair on the other hand just seemed to be equally having a good time with this moment as well, since talking to Tempris was a lot more enjoyable then lounging around in the quiet, even if it was nice sometimes you needed to break the norm."I can agree, Just keeping in mind the bill for milk for me is a lot more then it could be yourself."Letting out a bit of a laugh about it.Only because he had thrown Mimi into that situation before.

Even recalling it seemed to make Miriko shiver a bit."It was an unforeseen cost at the time."At least with what money she had she covered the cost. With such childish way of thinking Miriko realize she would never want to break such an innocent mind set by telling her, That in fact not how it worked, she valued how the mind worked to not let things get shattered so easily.

"I do personally just need the drink just at a good middle ground, For i seem very sensitive to temperature differences, It seems to ruin the moment for me."Miriko remarked,as she was considering what she would pick or if she really needed anything to drink herself, no doubt water would do just fine in her case.

#10Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:49 pm

Tempris

"Knitting? If only I was gifted with such ability. My work only tends to be more... messy. Still, it gives me the money to help people so I am grateful to have it." She hinted at the violent work she had been doing since arriving in Hosenka. While she figured other people could guess she was a fighting type of mage, she tried to keep her jobs hidden if with was possible. Working with the mob or other shady people could be looked down upon without context, without knowing the bigger monsters she was saving up to take down. The end result justice the means, the means to free all the souls of this world from their sin. "A smile..." Tempris repeated, "Beautiful? I guess some smiles are warm. I don't get smiles when I help people though."

She was happy to hear the big cat agree with her. Of course, she was right. She had been drinking it for a long time now and she was much stronger than she was before. She giggled and started scratching behind the ear of the cat creature. "How much did it cost?" Tempris was a little bit interested. The cat was pretty big so it probably could drink a lot of milk.

#11Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:52 am

Mimi
Even if never the type to brag or trying to show off, It was simple to list the thing she had learned, that were all just hobbies over the years she knew that could help earn jewel if really need be."Do keep in mind, Even if I am a mage, I have often spend my time learning various other things:Sewing,Knitting,Painting and Drawing. It leaves options for a lot more to learn too."There was no tone of bragging at all, It was just listing things she knew how to do normally and naturally.

Such a simple description, That seemed to be about to be expected of the world beautiful, Then again each person had their own words of mentioning it."Not everyone who helps, Yields the such a thing in return."Which was a simple line to reply with because it was just normal to expect people to never be happy in times of help."It always matters on the situation that in which is being helped with."This might open up some interesting things, depending on what Tempris answered with, Hopefully it was not too strange to Miriko, After all she had been expecting nothing too out there.

However bringing up the cost of Alistair milk binge seemed to simply make Miriko cringe slightly."Some where in double digits, That is before I had to tell him to stop for where we were, Almost ran out of milk."It only seemed to make the massive cat laugh for a moment, since after all it unintentional, Just Alistair being him if anything else.

Nonetheless maybe the actual amount was needing to mention."250 jewel to be exact...not something I was prepared for."It seemed to leave the details there, after all she was not prepared to drop that much money on something so simple.

#12Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:25 pm

Tempris

"Wow... so much," the girl's eyes glowed, "How do you have the time to do all of that and be a mage... I always fine that everyone around me is so strong... Oh wait..." The girl realized something important. She had been riding the woman's big cat and talking with her but she never introduced herself. It was such a silly mistake but Tempris still felt a little embarrassed. "I just realized, I never introduced myself. Please forgive my rudeness. I'm Tempris A... just Tempris now... I suppose." She was not use to the fact that everything was so different. She did not feel different and yet she was. She was no longer an Ashflare.

"No, you are right." She lowered her head, but she was not depressed. "The important thing is to help those who are misfortunate. I'm suppose to help because it's my fate, not because it can make me renown." Even if they did not want help. It was her duty as a chosen one of Illumin. "Sometimes it would nice if people would stop being stubborn and accept the help they need. Fighting is such a waste of time, energy, and effort..." She raised her head, satisfied with her statement. She did not care if the woman agreed or if she objective. Since at the end of the day, she would still help save the souls of the sinners.

Tempris could only whistle when she heard the price of the milk. She was actually happy she did not own such a pet. Her own lemur did not cost much to feed. If anything, it tended to find its own food. She did turn to the cat if only to see if he agreed to the story. It was probably true but she just did not want to believe such a warm creature cost so much.

#13Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:07 pm

Mimi
It did sound much, Then again it just showed one person's devotion to some kind of work, It just seemed magic was not the right away case for it, Even remarking."Do keep in mind, All of said skills are not amazing and needing special talent to yield results for, It is all just something you work towards overtime."It was the best way for Miriko to mention it, Since she always viewed it in that manner, keeping at it until you to."So as long one works towards what is trying to be achieved, It can be done."So at least it was just how this tall woman saw it all, It was different to each person.

It seemed with that not happening, It was not entirely bothering Miriko at all."Oh? that seems to be the case, I am Miriko, This is Alistair my fable companion."Alistair just seemed content and quiet as he seemed to have gone, Not that it was entirely something horrible for him it was just kind of the normal. Then again."Some people do find it easier to call her Mimi."At least he would mentioned that in general.

This still seemed to be an ever shaping conversation. They both seemed to reach an understanding, Or at least in some manner they seemed to, The different view would be here."I am not the type to go out of my way to help some one, Only because my time out here is limited, unless it is something I can outright help with, I will often not be in the situation it is needed."Then again considering this woman was also in a long flowing dress and covering herself in shade often, maybe her knowing she is limited is with in reason.

In terms of accepting help it was always an interesting conversation."Well, I do always have to think to what it is in need of helping, some ways people are scared of it or assume they do not need it for most likely a personal reason."It was more of a middle of the road stance of it, she was not heartless or cruel, but not a lady to rush out to do anything that could be helping.

But alas they arrived at a fitting spot. With that Miriko she stopped, walking over to the place she had been where she chose to stop, Miriko seemed to be just pat Alistair."Do stay here, This building will not fit you."It seemed almost callous to mention that way, But it was normal.

Getting her checkered purse, with it's colours of black and dark blue. Miriko seemed to already to seemed to have this all planned out."You can join me if you wish, I will be returning outside to sit with Alistair." With that she placed her umbrella back on place were she normally had it to cover her porcelain skin.

It was two containers of milk one for Alistair and one for Tempris, As well as whatever else Miriko wanted to drink. It was a slightly busy and lively small market, With Miriko knowing where all to go and simply picked up the few things, two small containers of milk, A what would be small bowl to Alistair, It seemed Miriko got herself water and seemingly carrying to wrapped up things that were common for carrying foods or snacks.

It seemed Miriko even if she had just mentioned getting drinks, had picked up a few other things. It was not much. Nonetheless Alistair found a spot to sit understand that Miriko and Tempris could easily find a place to sit as well.

#14Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:10 am

Tempris

"I don't know... Illumin has not bless me with such gifts nor the time to practiced. So anyone who can... I think is... at least worthy of... a little bit of admiration." The woman's second comment, Tempris could not agree with. She recently seen first hand how devotion alone does not complete one's goal. The thought alone stole some of the warmth she felt while riding the cat. So she hugged the cat hoping to save her current warmth. "Not everything can be achieved. Not even the greatest devotion can make everything right."

The introductions gave the girl something else to think about. Alistair, a name she heard the woman call the cat before, and Miriko. But when Alistair mentioned that her nickname was Mimi, Tempris spoke up, "Oh... may I call you that... Mimi?" Something inside of her felt like she needed to ask that. The name it self was easier to say and felt like it was a better name. Plus it was cute... not that Tempris cared about that sort of stuff.

Tempris sympathized with the woman's statement. No everyone was chosen to serve Illumin. Not everyone was fated to save the souls of others. "Not everyone is... meant to help," Tempris gave a sigh, "and someone told me... not everyone is meant to be helped."

They arrived at the place where they would be getting milk. The woman asked if she wanted to join her. Tempris turned to Alistair. Then turned back to Mimi with a forced smile. "S...sure."

#15Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:04 pm

Mimi
It seemed it have branch a bit further then Miriko intended in terms of her prospective. Talks of gods and blessing at things a mere normal person just practice over and over as a means to just get your hands use to working, If anything it was not a argument she would ever had even if currently it was not one, Nor will it be one she would ever attempt to have. It was just going to most likely cause an unneeded situation."I will not argue that, I will only mention the things I have learned are all practical and eventually things over time learned, Rather then a gift."She seemed to leave it at that.

She was an wonderfully polite one, Miriko would keep that in mind, even assuming Tempris was a naive and polite even with her strong will beliefs."I was about to offer that, It seems Alistair had beaten me to it, Yes you can."Miriko might seem to stand out oddly, She seemed oddly complimentary and friendly over all, At least she was trying to be anyway, Even if it was a lingering thought of coming off a bit stiff and cold, She was trying to be some what normal.

Before she even continue at Tempris' seeming unsure reaction Miriko stopped before she entered, The giant she was before she continued on even kneeling down to be some what eye level to Tempris and mentioned to her."It is a invitation, You can refuse if you feel Alistair is safer to be around."She would mention to start with because Miriko wanted to be sure if it was something Tempris had wanted to do."You are my guest, Your comfort is far more important in this matter."It was easily seem internally why most people would want to be around Alistair in given situation of him being known as a protector, He did seem very safe.

It seemed out of no where, But Miriko seemed to be making a lot of things a lot more clear."If need be, hold on to my hand. Even then no one would really bother you here."was it assuring? hopefully, It was Miriko's best given she was still just pretty normal. Nonetheless the trip would continue as it had been planned.

But returning as she did, Placing things out for Alistair, The milk and some fish for him as a treat, It was not normally what she wanted to feed him all of the time but this was an odd situation for them both. Finding a place to rest her umbrella after sitting down, Miriko seemed just to set up not only the container of milk for Tempris and water for herself, But just placing small amounts of snacks, not much small varying differences of cheese and crackers.

Now however not missing a chance, Miriko also pulled out her small drawing book and seemed to be looking at the resting Alsitair relaxing where she was, She seemed to be drawing him and the area around him.

#16Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:58 pm

Tempris

"Thank you!" Tempris felt abnormally happy for some reason. She did not know why, all she knew was she was smiling. That was until Mimi mentioned that she did not need to come with her if she was scared. Tempris huffed. "Me scared to go into a store? I ain't scared of no sinful building or store. I am a powerful mage. I'll purge anyone who dares threaten me." Tempris pulled out her blade giggling as the flames lit up her face under her veil. Only then Tempris remembered where she was and this was not exactly the time or place to be so... energetic. She quickly put her blade a way and started blushing... "Sorry... I... I'm not scared... is what I meant to say." The girl tried to give an innocent smile as if nothing happened. Sometimes it got her out of trouble though she was not sure if it would work this time.

Assuming she would still take her inside, she would help with carrying stuff. When they came outside she watched the woman set up food and drinks then pull out her notebook. Tempris would let her curiosity get the better of her as she crept up behind the woman to peak at what she was doing. "What you drawing?"

Last edited by Tempris on Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

#17Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:26 am

Mimi
So she was wrong? Not that she was trying to guess at it anyway, Miriko was a painter not a people person who knew everything about a persons emotions. Then again it was a good ponder that Tempris might assume move negative things about most people then she should, Most people do not look at everyone as threats.

Did Miriko have to subdue Tempris? well it was just a thought in general because of how she seemed to be acting, But it did not in the end bother too much in the end."You do work in your own interesting ways."There were no threats in a market area of Hosenka or in the alley ways of Sakura Alley, But if it made Tempris feel better it would not be a worry.

Since everyone worked their own ways, it Miriko always being one to continue."If that is truly your belief, I will not question it."questions could always be later since it was not entirely needed for the starting meeting with a person.

At least with the drawing part it was a conversation with less...lethal worry with in it, After all drawing was always an easy thing to talk about."A fair amount of my free time is spend drawing Alistair napping upon various areas."It was not all she drew but it just happen to be common when she sees it all of the time.

Then again a good thing to also explain."I hold on to various pictures of these kind for they are easy gifts to give people when they are hoping to get a drawing or painting from me, But I have nothing else prepared for that moment."Miriko seemed to keep herself a busy woman with her hobbies and did not seem to really cover that up.

Nonetheless Alistair would settle close by them as he always did with Miriko, Just after Miriko had seemed to have started her drawing in which stopped Miriko's moment drawing, this was not time to feel annoyed so she would just poker face it.

#18Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:53 pm

Tempris

"Oh... but doesn't it get boring drawing the same thing over and over. Don't you ever wanna draw something new?" Tempris chirped devolving more into her more childlike nature that she tried to repress. She caught herself doing it and flinched in attempted to regain control of her personality. It was so easy to drop her guard around the girl. She felt different than most people. The feeling reminded her of Karisa but it wasn't the same. "I mean... not that there needs to be something new."

With the woman sitting down, Tempris stood over her shoulder with her milk in her hands. It was cold. There wasn't a way to get it warm and it would be too rude to say something then. She wasn't a child. She could drink things that were not 100% perfect. She took a sip but was taken back from the chills in her mouth. It was just too much sacrilege to bare it.
"Blech... its too cold."

Tempris put her drink down outside of the shade of the woman's umbrella. She was going to let the sun warm it up, before making another attempt. It was a risky move but it had to be done. Returning to Mimi, Tempris peaked over her shoulder again to see the picture so far. It was good for sure but she was not an artist. So everything good just looked good to her. It was cool but, it was just drawing. So the girl peeled herself away from the woman's back and laid down on ground close to the woman while staring at her milk. Soon it would be good enough to drink. She could just feel it.

#19Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:17 pm

Mimi
It was a good question to ask Miriko after all it was a good thing to pose."It can be, I have drawn and painted Alistair enough time that I do not need to look."With that much of a casual mention about it, It seemed like it was easy to get it did get boring, However as much as it could be boring in some manner Miriko also had to mention in the parallel."However, There are always people wanting either drawn of painted pictures of Alistar, People have even made offers to buy him off of me."Given that the big cat was still here now and he was quietly enjoy something to eat and drink currently, It was also easy to guess that Miriko turned down any offers to have some one buy Alistair from her.

So in some manner, the entire thing was she sold paintings and drawings of Alistair as well. Then again even if she was a more serious woman there was one more thing as well."I do also give children drawings of Alistair to allow them to remember meeting him, For a gift in good spirit goes a long way."So for money and good karma is why, It also helped to practice.

Miriko had not touched anything of hers yet, Mostly because her was swiftly and rather quickly drawing her picture."I have various paintings and drawings back at home, I often just keep them stored up. I have enough they just stack up and lay on the floor."If that did not show that Miriko did far too much painting than nothing else will.

It being too cold was even a thing that Miriko worried about. As seemed by Miriko extending her long arms enough to poke her glass of water to test how cold it was. it seemed Miriko was not going to quite yet take her glass of water.

The sensitivity to temperature she mentioned herself having, was easy to pick up. Then she would quietly take one cracker and a piece of cheese to quietly chew away quietly.

While she seemed to put down her book for a moment and pet Alistair."Life gives plenty to draw or paint, You just need to find what that is."It would be left at that until Tempris mentioned anything to her. Internally considering giving a picture of Alistair to her current company.

#20Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:55 pm

Tempris

Tempris lied there listening to the woman's words. The while the work might be boring, it was always profitable. "Money... It is a powerful thing." Tempris knew the many things she was force to do since she needed money. Though she wouldn't try and share this information. Somethings don't need to be shared with strangers. The mention of giving children pictures was noticed not but she had any interest in a picture but an assumption she felt might be coming. She wasn't a kid silently ran through her lips. but lucky for her, Tempris was not facing the woman when she mouthed it.

"You draw a lot." Tempris sat up and grabbed her milk. It was still cold but at least she could bare it. So she begrudgingly took her sips and returned to laying down. Only she felt the woman behind her moving. So she rolled on her back and sat up as she saw the woman moving to Alister to pet him. "What happens when life... doesn't give you something to paint. Would you give up. Would you... give in?" She rolled back to her side and rocked the milk in her bottle. She mind was calm, leading her to think more than she wanted to.

#21Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:38 am

Mimi
It was not something Miriko would disagree with statement wise."It can be, It mostly go towards food for Alistair, As well as help with cost for whatever area we stay at that allows me to sleep in a room with him as well."Both Alistair and Miriko knew she did not enjoy drawing the massive cat all of the time, Just either it was fitting of the moment or really needed to make money quickly."But I always manage what I need in the end, Isn't that right Alistair?"

He was not responding to her petting or question, So she would learn over to look upon the cattian, taking a nap already. Not that it seemed to bother Miriko in the end, You could however see Alistair slightly snoring."Well, Best to assume he is happy with he is sleeping, He must have already finished his snack and milk."She would sit back comfortably, she would also finish her drawing while answering Tempris' wonder.

"It depends what you mean with give in, With the various things I also know it is easy to take breaks from drawing."Which was true, she could easily stop at any point, However the main thing."The world provides endless beauty and inspiration,You just need to find it."Sounded a bit simple and plain went she explained it, then again it also made it sound like Miriko travelled a lot as well, Which might not show in this moment.

She also had a second answer to that wonder."If no image can be found to paint, I fall back to sewing and knitting. Tailoring clothing can be some what time consuming for me for it is not my highest experienced hobby."She seemed to have any back up plans and things to do, A creative soul that keeps herself busy.

It also gave Alistair plenty of time to rest, Not that Miriko would seemingly force Alistair to do anything at all."I guess if drawing or painting start feeling to stale, I could consider teaching it as well."It seemed she had plenty of ideas, Many she had or had explored before."But I just can sometimes come up with ideas."So she would put away her pencil away, Take the page she just had finished drawing and put her sketch book away.

#22Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:31 am

Tempris

"I pray that I never reach such a point in my life. I pray that my work will always be fulfilling and bring me the warmth and love I seek. However, lately... it has been getting harder and harder for me to pursue my passions. Though... I never felt this way before... not until after the Bosco thing."

Tempris let out a sigh and closed her eyes. Her milk was luke warm now, so she did her best to finish it. It was best drank earlier than later after all. With a empty bottle, she rolled over to her back and stair at the umbrella which shield her from her light. "Its funny... I can lay here all day knowing that what I want is but just an arm stretch out." The girl reached for the the where the the umbrella could not hinder. When her hand was close to it, she stopped. "So close, I could grab it. Yet... I don't. I feel like I can't. It's like something is missing. Something I have not learned. Despite everything I have learned now... However... the more I learn, the harder I feel it is to further my dreams. Its like... In truth... comes... burdens I didn't have when I just had my faith."

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#23Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:40 pm

Mimi
In some manner, This slowly seemed to turn into a more figurative and spiritual way of talking, At least in the painters mind. Did Miriko consider giving some kind of advising words? Or allow the person to just leave her statement. Maybe it was just the right kind of consideration."Life is a cycle of every changing events, Each part is a lesson to allow yourself to continue on, Either in good or bad ways."It was a middle ground answer from Miriko if anything, She did not entirely know what to say there, but still tried.

As well matters in Bosco did not interest Miriko, if it was truly anything to note of she would avoid ever going there, For it now may sound too risky of an area, Depending on what was spoken to her about the area. Only watching as she did for a moment, Almost like seemingly like she was still trying to hide under the shade while reaching, When it just seemed easier in her case just to get it. At least it was just Miriko thinking it was easier then just what was happening in front of her."To view the world so....bleakly, Does not keep the mind and souls healthy."Then again questionable from the woman who seemed more expressive in art then in person, Not that she was emotionless at all rather that her anything she painted or drew just had more emotion to it.

So Miriko had to ask, Well she reached over and collected Tempris' drink for her and made sure she took it."It is never wrong to ask for help, No matter the cause or mission."Was it the fitting words? maybe if anything questionable in the end. It did not fore sure if the person you could ask help from would or not, it was just the many things of asking for it, if ever needed.

#24Tempris 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Tempris

Tempris lied there on her back, reeling her arms back to her self. She stayed quiet as the woman spoke, abet in much shorter sentences. It was a lot talk, a lot of metaphors. A lot of pretty words. Tempris felt her eyes close with her stomach satisfied. There it was quiet. She could picture her flame in her mind drifting in the darkness and trying to keep the infinite void warm. It was impossible yet the flame kept going. That feeling, that was Tempris. Only, that feeling, that flame... was growing smaller.

She opened an eye when Mimi spoke about seeing the world so bleakly. Only she would close it again and roll to her side so her back was to the woman. "Nether does sitting by while... those people..." She muttered to herself becoming unintelligible. She did not intend on giving the woman a proper response. She couldn't. To her the world was worst than bleak. It was corrupted and filled with sin. It was sick and needed treatment, a baptism of fire. But even that would not change anything. It won't change what happened. It won't change how she felt.

"It would be sinful to burden anyone else with my problem. For, I was fated for help... then he would have answered. Thank you though... I'll be sure to look for the signs for when one like myself would have such an option."

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Charlotta-granblue-stance-by-ucantw1nLet all heretics be purged by my holy flames.
Tempris Ashflare #ff3366
#25Mimi 

The Beauty In Ink.(Open Social.) Empty Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:29 pm

Mimi
Entirely magical was the part that, Miriko had entirely no idea what were bugging Tempris and what exactly this situation that was troubling her, Then again it did not matter really until it became her problem. Since they were different people it was entirely working out to only slightly help, Just back firing later on in some manner would be a worry if anything, Most likely not something truly to happen because of how Miriko was in general.

Whatever this behaviour was actually about was not of the painters worry because she always would focus on other things. Just letting her spoke her woes."I guess it is so, I will not judge upon how you wish to achieve your goal."They both intended to do different things anyway.

Was the painter in a situation of worry most likely not, If anything maybe Tempris had needed to learn the reality of relaxing, Even if Miriko was a lady to keep herself super busy."Do you just let your mind, Work or think about work all of the time?It was a good question she had to wonder. With out sounding super nosey about it. Miriko was just seemingly to want to learn more of her guest still.

Nonetheless, Miriko also patted Tempris on the head extremely lightly."Even if I would like to think, You are vastly too young for the reality of working having to be a matter, Then again freedom of choice is magical that way."Not wanting the general conversation to die.

Who would have guessed they would be lounging about on a large cat talking about life. Almost expecting Tempris to not enjoy the pat on the head, But it just kind of felt needed. With her enjoy meant of Alistair it was just the reality that she still seemed like a child."I assume you will not require any of the things I have brought to eat?"It was to make sure she knew they where there.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum