Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knowing Ones Place (Konyo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Yugo 

Knowing Ones Place (Konyo) Empty Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:33 am

Yugo
The sun slowly began its setting motions as the Clouds above began to streak orange and red. The rocky path the Rune Knight was on was old and well traveled. It ended in a old wooden bridge, with metal trusses that kept it up and secure enough for travel. Though Yugo wondered what group was keeping it up and going, from reports he had read at Rune Knight Headquarters this area was in control of the Sentinel Syndicate. He carried with him not just his Steel shortsword but he also carried with him his Rune Knights Pendent pinned to his blue uniform. The normally wild looking man had grown over his time with the Rune Knights. He had settled his hair down more and had taken to living like a human instead of a savage.

As he approached the bridge, the Young Dragon Slayer felt the presence of being watched and it made his skin crawl. The level of magic watching him was strong and he wondered just how far away the watcher was and it made his skin crawl even more at the thought of being within someones crosshairs and being unable to stop them from taking action against him. But he didn’t let the thought linger. He wasn’t here for safety, he was here for answers regarding the nature of his new magic and why he kept running into people who seemed to know his purpose while he did not.

Starting with the captain who had recruited him by saving his life from summary execution and inspired him while blinding him. He had regained use of his eyes, but the massive scar would never fade away. The young man walked to the edge of the bridge, only to feel that sensation again but even stronger. He drew his sword and looked around. “Who ever you are, I know your watching me. I can feel your eyes making my skin crawl. So come out and show yourself.”

330 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum