Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clean Up Crew [Quest][Solo]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Sigvald 

Clean Up Crew [Quest][Solo] Empty Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:24 pm

Sigvald
Dramatic castles, cobbled streets and stalls were a nice change of scenery for Sigvald. Though he was a bit of an eyecatcher due to his unusual outfit, people seemed to mainly mind their own business here, besides a few odd glances. Those however Sigvald paid no mind to. With a newfound spring in his step he enjoyed the town and the views.
Sightseeing wasn’t what he was here for thought. he did take a contract, a bit of a messy one, outside of his usual area of expertise, but money was tight and he needed something to do, while of course he could try and just go to a tavern and play some tunes, but that was usually a fifty fifty. Besides, some physical labour won’t hurt right?

Sigvald suddenly stopped, after spotting a well dressed man, maybe a boy, depends on one’s own opinion.
His hat jingled a bit as he twisted his head a bit and he quickly approached the individual. Standing next to him and resting against the wall.
Remy Martello I presume?” he smiled coyly.
Both concern and confusion appeared on the young man's face. Obviously, he must have not expected a Jester to appear at his call. But he quickly regained his composure.
That’s me. I assume you’re here for the job?” Sigvald nodded in confirmation. “Good. Follow me then. We have little time.

A silent and hasted walk towards the jobside gave the whole ordeal quite a grim atmosphere. Which Sigvald was not a fan of, but he had to accept it for the sake of the money.
They passed through a hole in the fence to the construction site. While entering further, the scenery he will have to help clean up appeared in front of him.
Good thing I wear red.” he said and looked over towards the Martello who produced an axe and a large bag from somewhere.
Bring the bodies to me, I’ll pack them up. Got it?” he asked as the young man settled near one of the corpses. “Except those three. We’ll take them outside later. For now, take care of the rest of those bastards.” Remy pointed towards the three bodies.

Sigvald approached one of the corpses and grabbed it under its shoulders and dragged it through the floor towards his contractor. Good thing he wore gloves.
Also good thing he had no problems with seeing corpses.
While the work wasn’t hard, it was a bit tiring and boring. Thought being a butcher in this situation probably wasn’t much better. Quite quickly The Jester started to whistle and hum a tune, more fit for a chain gang song than anything else, to make the experience at least a bit more pleasurable.
By the way, Master Butcher. Why shouldn’t I also bring those three to you?” curiosity finally took over and while Remy didn’t seem to mind his mocking nickname of Master Butcher he struggled a bit before answering.
I know those three. Members of the Martello so I want them to have a proper burial. So when you’ll go about bringing them out, do it with a bit more respect.
Sure thing boss” said Sigvald with a mockup of a gangster accent. Which did cause Remy to chuckle.

With the main seven bodies brought over, to his contractor, three more were remaining. Remy showed him the place where he should bring them so after stretching a bit, the Musician walked towards the first of the Martello goons grabbed his arm and prepared himself.
All right buddy, on three, just like carrying out a drunk buddy from a bar… yeah” with the prep talk out of the way he attempted to pick up the body and heave it over his shoulder. “Heave ho!” with few breaths, he managed to both keep his footing and hoist the body over his shoulders, which allowed him to walk with it, albeit slowly outside and sat him down in the spot pointed towards by the Remy.
The second body wasn’t that much of a problem, with the same technique, but the third one caused him some difficulties, dead bodies were heavy and Sigvald wasn’t a heavy lifter. But after all that, the three bodies and a body bag were waiting in the back for their transport. With that, young Martello wiped his hands and gave a wad of bills to Sigvald.
Thanks for the help. Here’s your pay. And remember you never saw anything and you don’t know me.” Sigvald smiled coyly hearing those words.
Who are you again?” they both nodded in agreement and with that, Sigvald left the scene, patting the money in his pocket.

He deserves a beer or two.

780 words according to google

Madness or willpower? Either works!
Clean Up Crew [Quest][Solo] 17d76a20fd004526fdc48ebb4e283ce244657ce1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum