Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Void Spells Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vice Gamebell 

Void Spells Again Empty on Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:52 pm

Vice Gamebell
Buying with jewels and using profile Captum. Same as my other coating spells, knockbacks need revision but I presume my unaffected spells don't. Can someone fix my relic non-sunglasses? o: Thanks

Name: Killed Vibe
Mana Cost: 100
Requirements: Void Magic
Type: Offensive/Debuff Enhance
Element: Darkness
Range: Touch-AOE/Debuff 8m only
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Instant
Effect: A hand, leg, or item conduit like a staff is swung. A purple magic seal appears only on the caster, and this spell doesn't hurt their equipment. Purple Void Magic coats them. The spell ends on the caster touching a target, with a coated part, and has a coating on their equipment if applicably desired. It does this spell A in damage. A Void Magic steals 100 mana on contact once.

Note: If used to strike, strength damage will be applied after magic. All equipment on 1 contacted target will be damaged as AOE touch-based. Debuff on strike enhancement goes through armor.

The spell releases killing intent on impact, and those outwardly from the user in 8m will be debuffed in one stat by 40. The user can choose to selectively debuff limbs. Regardless, everyone AOE debuffed costs 100 mana each while Void Magic steals 100 mana from each. AOE creates an equal-size magic circle.

#2Ezekiel 

Void Spells Again Empty on Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:33 pm

Ezekiel
Remove: (A void) from rank, remove "and this spell doesn't hurt their equipment.", remove: "If used to strike, strength damage will be applied after magic. All equipment on 1 contacted target will be damaged as AOE touch-based. Debuff on strike enhancement goes through armor." & Also remove
"The user can choose to selectively debuff limbs."

You must choose a stat to debuff in the spell description. Also remove "A Void Magic steals 100 mana" & change it to "Void Magic steals half of the spell ranks worth of mana"

Also not entirely sure how this spell looks. How is it AoE? Does it explode upon contact? Clarify, please.

#3Vice Gamebell 

Void Spells Again Empty on Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:09 pm

Vice Gamebell
Ah, the rule was added, didn't know as I'm perma banned on Discord.

Zeke abandoned me ;-; but he's a nice moddy guy and went over it.

https://www.fairytailrp.com/t55512-void-magic-c
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t56267-void-rank-up-spells-3
https://www.fairytailrp.com/t55691-void-rank-up-spells-2#481050

These spells need to be moved for editing if Zeke/whoever need notes portion edited, and the debuff spell needs a stat.

Thanks (❁´◡`❁)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum