Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ouroboros I [QUEST; SOLO]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Masami 

Ouroboros I [QUEST; SOLO] Empty Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:55 pm

Masami
"Ah, there you are."

Masami has entered the crime scene, meeting up with Weirdlock Jones the second time now. He found it odd about how there were crime scenes ever so suddenly in Hosenka City, especially in Sakura Alley, it's supposed to be a safe haven here. "How's it going?" asked Masami as he placed both palms over a knee, lowering down to take a closer look at whatever Weirdlock Jones has to offer. Looks like they've got to find the second body now, huh, Masami wasn't so familiar in this type of job. He's usually the one cleaning the crime scene—whoops, that wasn't supposed to be exposed.

A while ago, Masami was offered a letter early in the morning, and Masami wanted to get to the request as soon as possible, even if he wasn't as needed as much. He was quite excited about today, too, which was why he even prepared all these things even if he was just an inspector's assistant, even if Masami had no knowledge about how inspecting bodies work. He knew that he wasn't supposed to be excited over someone's death, but he couldn't help but be excited over his first crime scene investigation!

He was given a note, too. Looks pretty shabby for a clue: it had an appearance of a snake, about to eat its' own tail. Where exactly did this come from, or what exactly does this mean? Is it a guild emblem as well? Not that Masami minded this sort of business, but he was requested to come here, after all. Just in time, the client asked Masami exactly what he was already thinking: "You think that this is a guild emblem, boy?" Weirdlock Jones asked, still looking down while browsing the first body. Masami nodded in response, "Or maybe a yakuza emblem, I'm sure off." the boy replied giving Weirdlock Jones the note back before he stood up in search for the second body, wherein Masami would be following behind once more. He gave Masami a thumbs up, and a wide smile across his face. "Correct!" he replied, tugging the note back into his pocket, "This is the modus operandi of a yakuza group, here in Hosenka. You seem to be a smart and witty boy, we'll get the job done quickly."

Masami has never heard of that group... at all.

393/850
「-15% WC reduction via Guild Perk.」

北正美

Ouroboros I [QUEST; SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)
#2Masami 

Ouroboros I [QUEST; SOLO] Empty Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:17 pm

Masami
While lagging behind his own client, Masami tugged Weirdlock Jones' sleeve, apparently trying to get a hang of the information provided for this quest. "May I ask what the group is named, sir?" asked Masami, an innocent and curious look on his face, that he wasn't aware of. Weirdlock Jones hummed before a response, exaggerating a thinking pose. "Kokuryuu," he answered, "but we just call them Black Dragons, it's easier to remember."

Not for Masami, the Joyan name was easier to remember for him, but he didn't have to argue on this one, leaving the boy only to pout. For some reason, Masami only followed his client in visiting the city guards to relay information... and that was about it. Sooner or later, Weirdlock Jones will be rewarded, and he'll share a part with Masami (who had a bonus because of his reputation, apparently), and that was about it. That was really it? As upset as he was, Masami silently walked behind his client, who took notice of his reaction and touched the boy on the shoulders. "Unsatisfied?" asked he, who was still smiling even if there weren't even much to do. Masami thought that he didn't deserve the reward, but Weirdlock Jones would beg to differ. "You know, I like jobs where you mostly have none to do," he added, pausing in front of a small kafe, then looking at the menu written on a black board, "how about we chat here, would you like?"

Now, they were going to eat, and Masami was left confused. He nodded, however, "I don't want to be the one paying." Masami uttered, but followed Weirdlock Jones nevertheless. They sat near the windows, and Weirdlock Jones was enjoying the company of a child. Sooner or later, not even giving Masami nor Weirdlock Jones enough time to order from the menu, one of the city guards came back with another note. "Sir, we may know where this clan lives... here in Hosenka." they mentioned, bowing a little in respect to the inspector. Although Weirdlock Jones did not bow, Masami did, catching the attention of the city guard. "Whose boy is this, sir?" they asked, and Masami's client laughed, using an arm to grab Masami's neck and pulling him close. "This over here, is my assistant. A witty boy! You may tell him the clues."

The city guard bowed once more, approaching Masami instead of Weirdlock Jones, "Have you been in the Crimson Quarters?" he asked, changing his tone of voice to match Masami's age, "Err," then he hesitated, "you're a kid, you wouldn't be in that place."

"I have." answered Masami, tilting his head a little, slightly glaring at the man. For some reason, he felt that he was being underestimated, again.

851/850
「-15% WC reduction via Guild Perk.」

北正美

Ouroboros I [QUEST; SOLO] Untitl19
#FFD699 (Fiorian) | #A23131 (Joyan)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum