Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aggressive Yelp Review [Social;Rinni]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Rinni Faithe 

Aggressive Yelp Review [Social;Rinni] - Page 2 Empty Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:56 pm

Rinni Faithe
Well, it would seem even with her being open, comfortable, and officially his girlfriend... he could still push her buttons. It was one of the charms she secretly enjoyed and would never try to change. His constant teasing was embarrassing but she loved the tingly feeling she got him it. Especially when it had a double meaning behind it that wasn't all too gentleman-like.

She was instantly a flustered mess when he mentioned going collar shopping for a second date. She couldn't formulate a sentence at all as her heart thundered in excitement and nervousness. She felt hot all over, not just in her face. Was she blushing literally from head to toe? Or was it just the warmth of being in his arms? She wasn't sure what was happening, but she was sad that this day was almost over.

This day had been absolutely perfect. Well, excluding his nervous breakdown. That was definitely bad. But, it was good too. It brought them closer. In a very roundabout way, but still. In her mind, this night couldn't get better. That was until Winter accidentally pushed her closer to Ko! Or maybe that sly fox knew exactly what she was doing!

What's this? Going for a kiss on the first date, Kitten? I thought you were moving fast with the hand-holding.

"W-what? N-no, I..." Her embarrassed stammering was silenced when the warmth of Ko's lips met her own. Her eyes widened in shock before slowly closing as she melted into his arms. It was brief, but in that brief moment so much took place. Her body temperature shot through the roof. Her heart skipped a beat. Chills ran up her spine causing her to quiver in his arms. And a tiny groan of delight slipped out of her lips.

Her first kiss was more than she could have ever imagined it to be.

And when his lips moved away from her own, she could not hide the look of disappointment on her face.

Gotta save something for next time.

Next time. There was a next time. She was so excited she had almost forgotten about the fact a werewolf bit her. He sure had a way of taking her mind off her troubles and making her happy about life. Then again, she seemed to have the same effect on him. He seemed so much happier than the broody drunk she met earlier.

"I uh... I really really hate this date to end..." She groaned softly in clear disappointment. "But I... I kinda returned to Marigold to see my parents and my brother... and when I met you I kinda... sorta... neglected that..."

She gently pushed herself out of his arms, the hungry Winter pawing at her shoe and whining. She looked down at the white fox and then up at Ko. "I uh... I would ask you to walk me home... but my parents... um..."

'And my brother... Gods I don't want him to meet my brother yet...'

"I might not be the same... when we see each other again... I hope... I hope your feelings don't..." She stopped herself and smiled up at him. "Nevermind. I um... I'll see you later. I lov-" She stopped herself, afraid of triggering him again.

She scooped up Winter and took off walking home. She paused briefly to look back at Ko one last time, throwing him a sweet smile, before continuing on her way. This was officially the best day of her life.

-exit-

Aggressive Yelp Review [Social;Rinni] - Page 2 Format,gif
Fiorian #00ffcc, Encan #ffcc66, Candy #ff99ff
Theme Song

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum