Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Late Night Stroll (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lucian V. Crimson 

A Late Night Stroll (closed) Empty Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:34 am

Lucian V. Crimson
The streets of the city slowly grew dark as the various merchants and townsfolk eased into their dwellings for the evening. The hustle and bustle of the day slowly waned and eventually died, the lack of lantern light and life gave way to a somber umber night. With the last of the people gone inside of their homes, there was nothing left outside save for the individual that sat upon a gargoyle statue at the top of one of the many guard towers. His black hoodie sat upon his head as he studied the world around him.

The chill of the night air was easily dismissed. This chill was welcoming as if the world was whispering to me. It feels like it's been ages since the last time I had this sense of peace and tranquility. Fate is funny, to say the least, there are easily many places I could go, that I could find myself dwelling but for some reason, I can't leave this solemn town. I don't know nor understand what keeps me here but fate refuses to tell me to move and so I wait. But what is it that I am waiting for? A chanced encounter? A purpose? A quest of sorts? I cannot say. But anything of those things would be welcomed at this point if it meant helping me move forward.

Or maybe I am just pondering these thoughts to the empty air for no other reason than to just think. Though I wonder what awaits me out there.

Last edited by Lucian V. Crimson on Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

A Late Night Stroll (closed) Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
#2Lucian V. Crimson 

A Late Night Stroll (closed) Empty Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:51 pm

Lucian V. Crimson
Things are quiet around here, even more so than usual. Some riff-raff would be scuttering about trying to make some sort of trouble or commit some deed. Things have changed quite a bit since I've been here but there is still some sense of mystery about this place. Though the lack of suspenseful malice and evil is new, I'm guessing that would be explained by the lack of phantom lord mages around the city. Matter of fact I don't remember seeing their guild building around. They must have vanished like their namesake, and I don't blame them. Though this still does no good in helping me figure out why I keep returning to this place.

If even their beloved Phantom Lord can leave them how come I can't put this place behind me. What am I drawn to? Where else is there for me to go in this world, shit. This country. I might take to the seas, or go visit the capital, maybe even Marigold. I don't know but maybe it is time for me to just up and go. But I can't shake this feeling that there is something here I am meant to do. Some forsaken chapter that I am to close and be done with. I really don't know but for right now, I might as well continue to sit up here and bask in the moonlight. Hopefully, something will stir.

But as the night wore on Lucian grew tired of waiting for things to change or happen and so to pass the time, Lucian just traversed through the time aimlessly until he came upon a random inn. Stopping inside, he sat down at the bar and drank some water, placing coins on the table he went up to his room and laid his head down.

Such a boring night.

-exit
313/300

The Harbinger of WarFortune wheelLucian's character sheet.

A Late Night Stroll (closed) Qhre37u

Speech

Even if the morrow is barren of Promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum