Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shichiro's Spells #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Shichiro's Spells #2 Empty Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:41 pm

Name: Noxious Volcanic Fumes
Mana Cost: 100
Requirements: Earth and Fire
Type: Debuff
Element: Magma
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Duration: Sustain
Effect: The caster takes a deep breath to inhale air and oxygen before transforming it and exhaling a Noxious Fume in the area from their pores. This causes a B-rank Debuff to Constitution. Since the gas is made from within the caster’s body, they are unaffected by the debuff. The user must by the upkeep for each person affected by the gas and cannot move while the spell is being deployed.

Name: Toxic Volcanic Fumes
Mana Cost: 100
Range: 15 Meters
Cooldown: 3 Posts
Effect: The caster takes a deep breath to inhale air and oxygen before transforming it and exhaling a Toxic Fumes in the area from their pores. This causes a B-rank Debuff to Speed. Since the gas is made from within the caster’s body, they are unaffected by the debuff. The user must by the upkeep for each person affected by the gas and cannot move while the spell is being deployed.

Name: Magma Spew
Mana Cost: 50
Type: Offensive
Range: 10 Meters
Cooldown: 2 Posts
Effect: The caster takes a deep breath before violently exhaling a jet of magma being emitted from their mouth causing C-ranked sustained damage, travelling at twenty meters and moving up to ten meters. 

Name: Magma Dash
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Instant
Effect: The caster outstretches their arms in any given direction, concentrating their mana into the palms of their hands or the soles of their feet. This gives them a violent burst of maga pouring out of the seals in which they use to propel themselves in any direction they’re pointing travelling up to ten meters at twenty meters a second. 

Name: Mild Petrification
Requirements: Fire and Earth
Range: 50 Meters
Effect: The caster snaps his fingers in order to activate this spell. If a target has been afflicted by a magma spell that is currently causing sustained damage, the user may harden the magma instead to hinder the target as well as causing a C-rank Speed Debuff.

Name: Magma Shot
Requirements: Earth and Magma
Type: Offensive
Duration: Instant
Effect: The caster straights one of his hands into a palm, channeling his mana into it to fire a half a meter magma ball, dealing C-rank damage and explodes in a two diameter radius. This spell can travel up to twenty meters a second.

Last edited by Shichiro Uchida on Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:42 am; edited 3 times in total

#2Noyiah Dashi 

Shichiro's Spells #2 Empty Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:26 am

Noyiah Dashi
Spell Notes:

#3Guest 

Shichiro's Spells #2 Empty Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:06 am

Noxious Volcanic Fumes - Added the user can't move while casting the spell and upkeep on multiple targets.

Toxic Volcanic Fumes - Added the user can't move while casting the spell and upkeep on multiple targets.

Magma Spew - I don't see anything stating I can't change up how i cast my spell as long as I give a definitive motion in the spell regulations so I'll need a second opinion/explanation on that. Sounds like a personal add-on. 

Mild Petrification - Removed 'Supplementary' Tag

Magma Shot - Really? Changed. ._.

#4Noyiah Dashi 

Shichiro's Spells #2 Empty Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:59 am

Noyiah Dashi
Other are good,

Second opinion on Magma Spew is that you cant have a spell that has a Variable range

#5Guest 

Shichiro's Spells #2 Empty Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:42 am

I don't see that anywhere in the spell regulations and everybody has variable range when it comes to spells but sure, I'll remove it, I guess.

#6Noyiah Dashi 

Shichiro's Spells #2 Empty Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:58 am

Noyiah Dashi
Sorry you feel picked on, but i didn't approve any of those.

These spells have been approved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum