Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Seed | III. [Vali]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Vali Onfroy † 

The Seed | III. [Vali] Empty Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:47 pm

The wind caressed the skin of the young Viking lord as he slept. In the middle of the woods, his body could be found untouched and unscathed. He snored from the deep and peaceful slumber, completely covered in beautiful vines. These vines seemed to be growing from his mouth. As moments passed the Jarl began to wiggle his toes until finally his eyes slowly opened. However, upon feeling a vine down his throat, his eyes widened. Quickly, he sat up. Ultimately confused he placed his hands around the vine and pulled. The plant tugged at his stomach but still, he continued to pull until finally, he was able to cough the rest of it out. After the vine was out Vali threw it, then he began to gently remove the vines from off of his body.

"The fuck?" he murmured to himself as he rubbed his head. He looked around completely confused as to how he ended up in the middle of the forest. He was just fighting Troy and then boom, all his wounds were healed. This was a bit strange for him to think about considering he didn't recall having a healing factor. Val caressed his skin, running his fingers where his wounds used to be- then he heard it. "King Vali..." from behind the young Jarl could hear a voice, a voice so pleasant that he couldn't wait to turn around. When he did so, he found himself faced with someone he had never seen before; A man with a white beard, and just as tall as himself. The man's hair was long as well and powerful energy radiated from him.

#2Vali Onfroy † 

The Seed | III. [Vali] Empty Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Now Vali had encountered many types of men and women in his life but he had never encountered someone so intimidating in his lifetime. Oddly enough he wasn't only intimidated, he was also compelled by a sense of joy. Eyes widened, he was humbled for some reason. Once again he felt like the little boy from Iceberg. This man referred to him as king and only after a couple of moments of silence did it hit him. Quickly, as if something had awakened within him he drew his dagger and took his fighting stance. "Who are you?" he asked. Troy had managed to almost beat Vali and so now the Jarl was on his toes.

The white-haired man smiled warmly. "Were you not chosen by the first Viking King?" This man was obviously not just anybody. So, Vali eased up a bit, because his smile just made him feel at home. "What?" he played. Of course, Val knew exactly what he was referring to. However, he was interested in who this person was. He needed to know before anything. "The eye on your forehead... isn't that the eye of the first King?" the titan gulped. "Who are you?" he asked coldly. The man chuckled before slowly making his way to the giant lord.

Val wanted to move- and he should have. Right, when the man took his first step he should have used one swing of his weapon to kill him, but he couldn't. Really, he didn't want to. "You aren't a fool, Vali. You know who I am, don't you?" Vali gulped. "Worry not. I'm here to inform of the new power I have bestowed upon you. You will be able to heal your own injuries." "What? How? Why?" he asked confused. "None of that matters. You are Viking, you are mine, and I always take care of what is mine." He said before radiating a high volume of energy. The man finally closed the gap between him and the Desiertan.

The energy began to grow in size and in brightness. And then...suddenly, thanks to the silhouette of who the being truly was, Vali could, at last, see the truth. The Viking Lord suddenly began to feel tired. It became harder for his eyes to remain open as he fell to his knees. Still, he tried to look up at the man. His thoughts drowned in the blue light. The bright blinding blue light behind this man became so bright that once again, Vali was forced into a slumber. The Titan fell onto the ground beneath him and whenever he awakened, his encounter would only feel like a dream.

- EXIT -

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum