Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tarot Card Reading

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

#101Aegis 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Aegis
Using the roll~

#102Jyu 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Jyu
The member 'Aegis' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 15

#103Káilètte 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:26 pm

Kairisa walked towards the building/tent in which this human was sitting. The lights amongst her were co-existing as the only thing lighting up a tiny smidge of an area was the building itself. The snow slowly fell downward like shimmering puffs of powder that melted at a single touch. Cold touch felt familiar, like the touch that left her skin all those months ago, or was it a year already? Her eyes gazed upon the darkened sky that made her feel nothing, the same sky that made her feel hope and dreams. Maybe that's what a person can do to you or in this case, people. Her actions had consequences and consequences is what she received.

The feeling she once had was like poison, a toxin that slowly killed her and surely this wasn't death, but it was close enough. ''Maybe this woman will tell me something new. Curse me or perhaps give me hope of some kind.". Softly she sighed with sorrowful expression and went on her way to the woman inside. Once the woman saw her she gave her a warm smile.

''Well, I never thought I'd see a Pastful cursed child myself. Come. Let me see what I can do for you." she spoke in a crackling voice and hushed her over to her. Kairisa had no reason to respond to her words, but she walked quietly to the chair, pulled it out and sat down. ''Now, shall the cards not be more harmful to your fate as it already is.". The cards started and so did more of her fate. When it was over... it happened.

-exit-

#104Jyu 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:26 pm

Jyu
The member 'Káilètte' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 42

#105Fayre 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:57 am

Fayre
It was a long travel here to Crocus for Fayre, having made the walk from northern Fiore to Crocus after hearing word a ball will be happened here in a couple days. A smile on his face, excited for the grand ball for mages, Fayre hummed himself one song from his childhood about a snow fairy while he walked the bustling streets of Crocus, the heart of Fiore! He would become hungry for a bite to eat, so young Fayre would grab himself a slice of pizza to eat on the streets. Coming up to a pizza restaurant, he would ask for a slice and pay for it in jewels. Proceeding to chomp into his big pizza slice, Fayre would notice a sign outside a dark and aged tent, looking to have seen some years. It exhumed a mysterious and almost creepy aura. Its aura drew Fayre in. Fayre would take another bite of his pizza and would walk inside the tent, seeing an elderly woman with dark black eyes void of life pierce into his soul suddenly. She would gesture for Fayre to take a seat and let her tell her his future. Fayre taking one last bite of his pizza, he would have a seat as he had nothing much else to do currently.

Fayre: "Okay, let us do this."

Exit

#106Jyu 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:57 am

Jyu
The member 'Fayre' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 9

#107Akihiko 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:28 am

Akihiko
Hurriedly, Akihiko brushed past the people swarming Crocus’ streets. He was so fixated on reaching the grand cathedral that he didn’t realize all the magical items he had purchased on his way there spilled a way back. The grand ball was all anyone had been talking about; supposedly, the king himself requested the audience of mages from all around to attend. However, Akihiko had his eyes set on it. An ancient artifact of immeasurable power said to only be in the possession of the king.

Just as he was about to turn, boom. He ran right into the back of a merchant’s carriage. The carriage came to a complete stop, and the merchant stepped down from the driver’s seat to help him up. Everyone that had seen the collision seemed concerned but continued on with their day.

“You ought to be more careful, lad. It’s busy around these parts.” the merchant said as he stepped back into the carriage and took off.

Akihiko dusted himself off and looked around to see which direction he was originally heading. Inevitably, he realized he was lost as some time had passed. Far out in the distance he saw a small, rundown stand smack in the middle of Crocus. He cautiously approached the stand, glancing at the sign out front that read ‘Free fortunes to be told. All welcome.” If that wasn’t sketchy enough, the person running the place was an old hag. Despite every bone in his body screaming not to, Akihiko fully stepped inside; there, he was greeted by a deck of cards resting on a small table covered with purple cloth.

He uneasily sat down in one of the chairs adjacent to the crone. He took notice of her freakishly long grey hair, her scrawny, veiny hands, and her bottomless black eyes. Creepy. As she flipped the cards over, the crone began to ponder Akihiko’s fate.

Last edited by Akihiko on Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

#108Jyu 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:28 am

Jyu
The member 'Akihiko' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 14

#109Nuala 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:23 am

Nuala

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 U8W6XVS

The sky was cloudless and the evening was beautiful.

Mild weather in spite of the frosty season; such friendly climate was quite common in the country of Fiore. An eerie silence sucked her in and Nuala the Voidling hushed through the streets of Crocus without creating even the smallest of sounds – she was almost invisible. The streetlamps cast a flickering light onto the asphalt, their shadows stretching ahead and reaching into the darkness. There were so many things in Crocus that she wanted – shimmery, shiny and beautiful things, all of them worth her while and yet Nuala felt as though the holy capital overwhelmed her.

Even though she had visited many times and stolen many things for many people, the thief couldn’t help herself – every time she marched past the city’s gates, she would feel overwhelmed and watched. As if someone was keeping a keen eye on her.

Unbeknownst to her, the woman would soon come to learn why exactly she was feeling like that. Without realizing it, Nuala’s evening stroll had led her into the city’s heart, where a county fair was currently taking place. The Voidling’s eyes fell onto a purple tent. The fabrics were old and used, worn out from the years and even when she focused her attention on it, she could hear no sound coming from inside of it.

Curious as she could be, Nuala snuck inside the tent.

“Welcome, Daughter of the Void,” the old crone chuckled, the sound of her voice sending shivers down Nuala’s spine. “Take a seat. I’ll see what I have for someone of your kind. But be warned for my fortunes are both good and bad – and haven’t you endured enough misfortune already?”

Last edited by Nuala on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

#110Jyu 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:23 am

Jyu
The member 'Nuala' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 22

#111Nero 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:23 pm

Nero
Nero stepped into the stand that he had recently heard rumors about. Many around Crocus had vouched for this mysterious stand that was said to be owned by an old crone capable of telling one's future. Many have tried to complete a feat such as this for personal gain as far as Nero could recall but none that he knew of used it as a roadside job. However, the interest in whether or not these fortunes may be true outweighed his skepticism.

"Thank you for inviting me in..I've come here seeking my fortune as I'm sure you already know. I'll be in your care."

He replied to the greeting with a light bow of his head and a relaxed smile as he sat down and prepared to hear whatever this old crone had in store for him.

#112Jyu 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:23 pm

Jyu
The member 'Nero' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 59

#113Shimura Shigaraki 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:38 am

Shimura Shigaraki
Dark clouds had suspiciously gathered around Crocus, and there was an eerie feeling about the air today. Shimura a little cautious about the bad omens plaguing the city and fearing that something unnatural and vile had befallen Crocus, decided to patrol the stress searching for any trouble. He was dressed in his usual attire, but instead of wearing the plain black cloak that he usually wore, Shimura wore the cloak of the rune-knights; as a way to fully signify his allegiance and transition into the knight’s culture. When he grew stronger and climbed up the knight’s social ladder, Shimura would adopt a completely different style than his usual haori and happi attire that connected him to his past and his family. But for now, the cloak was a simple start of that progression to a new life, a new family, and a new purpose.  Fearing that it would start to rain, Shimura pulled the hood of his cloak over his face, concealing his identity, save to those who saw him put the hood up. As he made his way to the middle of Crocus, surrounded by a busy street was an old purple tent that seemed to have been there for ages. Finding this odd, Shimura investigated, he pushed open the tent and walked in. An old hag greeted him and offered to take his tarot, his aunt told him of these fortune readers and how dangerous they could be. But Shimura was stubborn and did not believe in such superstitious non-sense, therefor he allowed to the hag to do his tarot reading.

#114Jyu 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty on Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:38 am

Jyu
The member 'Shimura Shigaraki' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 64

#115Sponsored content 

Tarot Card Reading - Page 5 Empty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum